Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 24: Cooktown?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Cooktown? - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Monday Week 10

Dave woke early and needed to use the ensuite, but when he came out, he decided it was too early to stay up. Jill woke as he got back in bed, cuddling into him as both dozed off again.

It was late by the time they awoke for the second time. Jill kissed him good morning and said "do you really want to go to Cooktown for the next three days? Why don't we stay here and just do a few little things? That way we can spend more time in bed making love."

Dave thought about this for a few moments, as he cuddled Jill and fondled her beautiful breasts. He compared sleeping in a small pup tent with Jill versus lying here in this big bed with all their creature comforts. I can go to Cooktown after Peter and Jill have gone to Dunk Island, he thought to himself, if I want to. Why not enjoy this delightful body while I can. So he answered "I think that's probably a good idea, if you don't mind lots of lazing about."

"Well if lazing about includes having lots of opportunities for us to make love, I'm all for it. We've only got six more days, let's make the most of it" Jill implored him.

"Well in that case, why don't we start now?" Dave said suggestively; as he moved his mouth down to suckle on one of Jill's pert breasts.

"Sounds good to me" she said as one of her hands gently grasped his penis, stoking it until it became firm under her touch.

It wasn't long before Dave fired his bullets deep inside her. She had to admit to herself that, as nice as it was, it was even nicer when Peter was there.

Dave and Jill both dozed off again, recovering from their physical activity, before waking and realising that both of them were hungry.

Jill jumped out of bed and started getting him breakfast saying "you stay there and I'll bring us breakfast in bed."

"I could get used to this" Dave sighed as Jill sat next to him on the bed, naked, while they ate the toast with mashed sardines and drank the orange juice she had brought back to bed with her.

"How do you like my outfit or rather lack of it? I think I'll stay like this unless you force me to go out and even then I refuse to put on more than a T-shirt or mini dress - nothing else, oh maybe footwear." Jill said posing for him, pushing her naked breasts forward.

"Suits me. I could look at your beautiful nude body all day. I never tire of gazing at your delicious breasts or any other part of you for that matter."

They got up, showered and cleaned up the breakfast things, then sat around on the lounge chairs, still naked, while drinking their coffee. Dave put on some music and both just relaxed totally.

The more Dave looked at Jill the more he liked her and the more he got aroused. Suddenly Jill noticed his tumid penis and asked "am I turning you on? Perhaps we'd better go and lie down and see if that condition of yours will go away."

"Maybe you're right, but you might have to do something to help."

As they lay down together, Jill took hold of his penis and started gently sucking. "Do you think this might help?"

"I don't know. Keep doing it for a few minutes and if it doesn't subside, you might have to get on top of me and hide it somewhere" as his fingers found her vagina and clitoris, stoking her and pulling at her outer lips.

"Guess what? I think I've got just the place to hide it" Jill said a few minutes later, lifting her mouth off him then climbing on top of him, guiding his by now very erect penis into her damp vagina.

"What a good idea. I would never have thought of that" cried Dave only half hiding his laughter as he started lunging up into her. Jill sat up on him so that she could control her thighs as they lifted up, and then sank down allowing his penis to penetrate deep within her. Dave's hands reached up and grasped her breasts, firmly kneading them and then grasping her nipples between his thumb and index finger as he twisted and pulled them, causing a delicious pain.

After a while, Dave pulled both her legs forward, so that her feet where alongside his head, then grasping her hands, told her to lie back with her head on his feet, all the time keeping his penis inside her. Propping his head up he said "I can see my penis going into your vagina. Lucky penis. Does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Well I don't know how good it looks, but it sure feels good" was Jill's response.

Dave then pulled her up so that her breasts pressed into his chest, her legs stretched out behind him and their arms around each other, as they sat there just savouring the feeling of his penis inside her vagina. She clenched her muscles (she found that she had been developing good muscle control with guidance from Dave and could now clench the muscles around her vagina), making his penis throb with pleasure.

They stayed like this for ages, kissing each other and cuddling, with just enough movement to maintain his erection. Gradually Dave became more and more aroused. He rolled her over onto her back continuing to be joined at the groin, then started deeper and deeper thrusts into her. Jill could feel the groundswell of her impending orgasm and started returning his thrust, holding him tightly to her, wrapping her legs around his waist and using her heels on his bottom to press him deeper inside her until they both climaxed.

A few moments later, after their passion had subsided Dave rolled over, both deciding that there was no urgency about getting up.

"I don't think we'll be going outside the RV today" Jill sighed.

"Suits me, I'm more than happy lying here, but you might have to make me lunch to get my strength up if you expect more action" he replied with a twinkle in his eye.

Jill threw the pillow at him and said "It's your turn to feed me. I got breakfast."

"Well sorry, but I'm too tired. Looks like we might just have to starve to death."

But soon both were getting up to use the ensuite and get some lunch.

After eating, Dave suggested that tomorrow they should at least drive up to Mareeba and possibly come back the long way if they felt like it, going the back way to Mossman then back along the Captain Cook Highway. Jill agreed, as long as it didn't require an early start. "We might need time to recover from our early morning exercise" she said laughingly.

Jill then suggested watching a movie "just like going to a matinee, but we can stay here naked, cuddling each other while we watch it."

"Sounds like a great idea, especially the naked and cuddling bit. How about we watch Dirty Dancing, an oldie but a goodie?"

"Yes, I'd like to see that. I've heard of it but never had the opportunity to watch it."

So Dave put the movie on and turned the TV around so that it could be seen from the bed while they lay there cuddling.

"Hope you've got the remote control with you" Jill said.

"Why?'

"Well in case you decide to do other things while the movie is on, I want to be able to pause it. Hate to miss any of the movie just because you are taking advantage of my naked state" she said with a laugh.

When it had finished (Dave had not taken advantage of her during the movie other than some cuddling and fondling which she reciprocated) Jill said "I really enjoyed that. The dancing was terrific. I wish I could move like that. The music was good too."

"When I was in Melbourne a few years ago for business, I actually went to see a live production of Dirty Dancing. I couldn't believe how well it was done, following the film story rather faithfully. Even the scene in the water where Baby and her partner are practicing for him to lift her above his head and hold her with his arms outstretched, is replicated cleverly with I guess blue plastic waves rippling in front of them, making them look as if they were standing in the water. I really enjoyed it" Dave told her.

Jill got out of bed and started to get dinner ready, saying she was getting hungry now. Dave thought he better get up and help too, so he got the ingredients for the marinara sauce as Jill was getting the spaghetti ready to cook.

"Feel like some red wine?" Dave asked

"Yes please, but don't you drink too much, you've got work to do tonight that will require you to be upstanding" she laughed. She seemed to be laughing a lot thought Dave, which made him very happy.

Once dinner was over and the dishes cleared away, Peter and Jill sat in their comfortable chairs and finished the bottle of red wine, while listening to some light classical music. Both were silent and reflective, just enjoying the ambience of the moment. There was no hurry to get to bed although both of them knew that lovemaking was definitely on the agenda at some stage of the evening.

Jill said reflectively "this week is going to be something special that I will remember for the rest of my life and I know Peter will too. When you've gone and Peter and I are firmly entrenched in our new lives on Dunk Island, I just know that Peter and I will often talk about you and all the things we've done together, both as a couple and as a threesome.

"You do know, don't you, that Peter is really glad I'm spending this week with you. He's looking forward to me telling him in detail about what you and I have done, especially in bed. He's not at all jealous of you; in fact he told me that he'll go to sleep at night this week imagining what we're doing. I'm sure he will masturbate picturing the various ways we are making love.

"Peter has told me that he's very proud of me and the way I've learned so much from you, especially about lovemaking. I'm certain that he'll never share me with anybody else ever again and I certainly don't want him to, but I'm so glad he wants to share me with you.

"I've fallen in love with you Dave, a lot more than I thought I would, but you know I love Peter even more. I'm very lucky to have been able to have you both at the same time. I guess not many girls ever would have experienced this, even though I'm sure many would have fantasised about having two lovers.

"Now, it's your job this week to make sure we don't disappoint Peter and that I have lots of sexual experiences to tell him about over the coming months."

Dave stood up and held out his hand to Jill saying "well I guess it's my duty then to give you something to tell Peter about, but don't expect too much. It's our third time today and that's not counting yesterday and I'm an old man" as he led her to their bed.

"I don't think you are at all old and you certainly are fit enough to do your duty" Jill said sternly as she got into bed.

"Oh well, sacrifices, sacrifices. The things I've got to do" Dave sighed exaggeratedly, as he climbed in after her, but only as far as her feet. He started licking and sucking her toes, massaging her foot as he did. Slowly his mouth moved up along one leg to her knee, kissing and licking as he went. He then repeated the whole process on her other leg, but this time continued past her knee, stopping just short of her groin and going back to the other knee so he could again slide his mouth and tongue along the inside of her thigh.

Just when Jill thought she was about to feel him kissing and touching her vagina, he moved straight past her groin to above her pubic hair and slowly kissed all over her tummy before flicking his tongue in and around her belly button. His mouth traced a path from her belly button to one arm pit, studiously avoiding her breast, then onto her neck and ear, gently biting her ear lobe and blowing into her ear.

Dave gently kissed both of Jill's eyes as she closed them, before moving to her other ear. He then repeated the process in reverse, going under her other arm and back down to her belly button. After a few more swirls of his tongue in her belly button, he trailed his tongue straight up between her breasts without touching either, until he was kissing her under her chin. Slowly he moved his mouth onto her face and lightly kissed one corner of her mouth, then her nose and then the other corner of her mouth. Finally, his lips brushed hers, gently at first then gradually more demandingly, until her open mouth was receiving his tongue and she was able to push her tongue into his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.