Retaliation - Cover

Retaliation

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Shoulod I get even with a friend for taking my woman?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial  

I was trying to think of a name for this story. It could have been, 'Getting even', 'Retribution', 'Revenge', or even 'Getting Fucked By My Best Friend'. I decided that 'Retaliation' fit the bill. Then I had to decide on a category. It fits in so many such as 'Mature', 'Erotic Couples', 'Interracial' (seeing I'm of mixed race), and 'Adultery'. I chose 'Romance', even though she wasn't my wife. You'll see why if you decide to read this story.

My name is Sam, short for Samuel. I'm of mixed race due to my ancestors. My grandfather was black and my grandmother was of Asian descent. My dad was rather dark skinned and so am I. To complete the interracial picture, my mom was Mexican. I will say she was and still is a beautiful woman. Maybe that's where I got my good looks from, just kidding.

My story begins with me and my best friend Bill. He is a white guy or to be politically correct a Caucasian dude. At one time we were the best of friends but that isn't the case any longer. We have gone our separate ways a little over a year ago while we were still in college.

We met in grade school and even hung out together most all the time. We always tried to outdo the other. In sports he was usually one step behind me. It always pissed him off. We both ended up playing college ball. He was pissed when I received a full ride scholarship and his was a partial one.

He said it was because I was of mixed race and his family having money. It never paid to argue with him when he always threw race into the mix. As far as having money goes he was right. His family was rich. They owned a packaging business. They would package brand name products for many different companies.

His mother inherited the business from her father. She was president of the company and controlled most of the purse strings. Bill's dad was an outside salesman for the company. He was also the vice-president.

My family was middle class. Dad worked as an insurance agent and mom worked in a ladies fashion shop. Bill's mom shopped at the store where my mom worked so they knew each other.

As I mentioned Bill always tried to one up me in everything. He would brag whenever he beat me in anything which wasn't very often. About the only time it bothered me was when we dated different girls. In high school some girls said they couldn't go out with me because of my race. So when Bill went out with them he always bragged about it.

Once we got into college things changed. The girls didn't have their parents there telling them who they could and couldn't date. I dated women of all races. We both dated some of the same girls. We did have a pact that if one of us got serious about a girl the other would keep his hands and other body parts off.

Even though we both played football I was also an honor student. I wanted to become a Certified Public Accountant. Bill just wanted to get a business degree. He told me he knew he would be in the family business so he didn't need to try that hard.

When we went home to visit after our junior year, Bill's mom told me when we graduated she had a position for me in the office. In the coming year they would be extending their business, adding another building. She was hoping that I could be in charge of the accounting for both offices.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her. She always looked and smelled so good. I can't remember how many wet dreams I had about her while growing up. Too bad she was Bill's mom. Her husband was known to cheat on Mary whenever given a chance. I had seen him more than once with other women. I'm sure Mary knew about him but never said anything.

I told Bill that his mother offered me a job when I graduated. He told me I would probably be working for him. He was going to be running the new warehouse. I couldn't tell him I would be in the office and he would more than likely be reporting to me. I figured I'd just wait and see what transpired.

In our senior year I met a woman named Sasha. She, like me, was of mixed blood. So beautiful and an olive color. I fell for her pretty quickly. She was so good in bed and would do most anything. We did it in almost every position except she wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass.

When I told Bill about her, I reminded him of our pact and to keep his hands off of her. At the time he was going with a good looking girl named Judy but when it came to looks, Sasha was special. She had this exotic and mysterious look. I fell pretty hard for her and thought we would maybe have a future together.

I didn't date any other women. I didn't need anyone else since I had Sasha. Whenever we had sex I always used a condom when I was in her pussy. I would often pull it out, take off the condom and come on her tits and belly. I did my best to see she came first.


I was named player of the game twice during the season. Of course Bill wasn't so he was pissed at me rather than being happy for me as a friend. Before the Christmas vacation I received all A's on my report card and made the Dean's list. I was so happy that I took Sasha out on the town and then we fucked all night.

For New Year's we were going to a party with Bill and Judy. Not long after we got there Judy said she wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home. Since I drove Bill asked me if I could take her home. I offered him my keys but he said he had already drunk too much.

Judy apologized to me and said she shouldn't have come but Bill told her she should try. I told her it couldn't be helped that she was sick and that I would take her home. I told Bill to watch after Sasha while I was gone. A lot of guys would probably want to hit on her.

I walked Judy to the car and took her home. I walked her to the door to make sure she would be okay. "Thank you Sam, you are a good friend."

I kissed her on the cheek and wished her a Happy New Year and hoped she would be feeling better, then headed back to the party.

It was held in this huge house and there must have been hundreds of people all over the grounds both inside and outside the house. I kept looking for Bill and Sasha and couldn't find them. One gal told me that she thought she seen them going upstairs. I couldn't understand what they would be going up there for. It was mostly bedrooms, another living room and a bathroom.

I started looking through the different rooms and when I opened one of the bedroom doors, I saw Bill fucking Sasha. I couldn't believe it - he knew how I felt about her and what about our pact?

At first they didn't even know I was in the room. The only light was from a night light near the bed. "Oh fuck Baby, Sam was right, you are one good fuck. Come on give me some more of that fine pussy."

When I walked toward the bed Sasha looked over at me. She looked surprised but didn't say a word. I knew she had a lot to drink but she knew what she was doing.

Bill looked at me and grinned. "Sorry old Buddy but I just had to have a piece of her. She's every bit as good as you said. Hell, I might even have her ass before the nights over."

I wasn't sure what to do. Should I fight with Bill over her? She wasn't being forced and knew what she was doing.

"You mother fucker. You knew that I really cared for her but you just had to do it. Someday, someway, I'll get even with you, you son of a bitch. You can have the fucking bitch now. I don't want anything to do with her or you."

As I turned to leave Bill made a loud noise. I knew he must be coming. I looked back and noticed he wasn't even wearing a condom. What a fucking asshole. I left the house and the party just as the clock struck midnight and everyone was yelling, "Happy New Year." It wasn't one for me as I left the premises.

The next morning Sasha tried to call me a half dozen times, each time leaving an 'I'm sorry' message on my answering machine. Finally I answered it. "I just have one question. Why the fuck did you let him fuck you? I thought we had something special."

"Bill told me that you and he often swapped. He said you would probably be having sex with Judy. I didn't know till after it was over that he had lied to me."

"You're a fucking whore. You just wanted some strange cock and found a way to get it. Well, I want nothing more to do with you and hope the hell you got knocked up. I'm just sorry I wasted my time on you. Hope you and Bill will be happy together."

I just hung up. Later in the day I got a call from Judy. She said she heard what happened and said it was her fault. If she didn't get sick, I would have stayed at the party.

"Judy, Bill has spent his life getting even with me. Both of them knew what they were doing. If he didn't fuck her last night, he would have some other time. I'm just glad I found out the truth about her before it was too late."

Judy and I talked a little more and she said she had broken it off with Bill. She didn't want a boyfriend who would do that to a friend. She also said if I ever wanted to get together with her for a little revenge fuck it was alright with her.

I saw Bill at practice. Thank God we only had one game left. One time he was grinning and approached me. I spoke quickly.

"Get the fuck away from me you son of a bitch. You come near me and I'll kick your sorry ass into next Tuesday. Take your cheating ass friendship and your new girlfriend and stick them both up your sorry ass."

Bill's grin turned very serious. He knew I wasn't kidding. This time he knew he went too far.

After our final game I put most of my time into my studies. I wanted to make sure I graduated with honors to really show Bill up. One evening there was a knock on my door and when I opened it, there stood Judy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.