Melissa's Interview - Cover

Melissa's Interview

by Naked City

Copyright© 2010 by Naked City

Erotica Story: The first story in a new series which tells the day to day happenings at the McDowell's Supercenter in Edenton. Melissa Newman is an out of work art graduate living in Rialto who's been looking for work. She applied online to several places. The McDowell's in Edenton calls. She's surprised by the nudity at the store and tries it out during her interview and tour.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

Man, what did I need to do to get a job? I must have sent out about a hundred applications. Yet no one was hiring. I mean, I just sent five more over the internet. I didn't think it would have been this bad after I graduated college. My degree was in art, but no one's hiring art teachers or anything like that. Hang on a second, I have to get the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm looking for Melissa Newman", said the woman's voice.

"This is Melissa."

"Hi, Melissa. I'm Elizabeth Peachey from the McDowell's in Edenton. How are you doing tonight?"

"I'm fine."

"Well, I looked over your application. I see you just got out of college, and you're looking for a job?", she asked.

"Yep. That's what I get for wanting a degree in art", I said.

"Don't worry. I've found that's been happening a lot lately. And you've had some other experience in retail?"

"Yeah, I worked for Ralph's while I was in school. I was a general merchandise clerk."

"Oh, okay! I called because I happen to have an opening in our Home department. And checking out your previous experience, I thought it would be a great match. I was wondering if you could come in tomorrow for an interview?", she wanted to know.

"Oh really! I'd love to!", I joyously exclaimed.

"Okay, is 10 AM okay with you?", she asked.

"Sure! And where the store located?"

"We're in Edenton on Boone Hwy. just off of the 215."

"Okay, I'll look that up on Google Maps. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 10."

"Alrighty, Melissa. Just come on up to the guest service desk and ask for Elizabeth."

"Thank you, Elizabeth. See you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow! Bye, Melissa."

Woohoo! Alright! I had a job interview! I had a job interview! Okay, I needed to find out where McDowell's was. Let's see here. McDowell's, Edenton, CA. Oh, okay. There it was, right like she said, just off the freeway. Now I just need to do well on the interview and maybe get a job.


Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnn ... okay, I needed to wake up. I got up to take a shower and picked out a nice colored blouse and black pants to wear to the interview. Those bacon and eggs hit the spot. That was a nice breakfast. Anyway, I got in my Ford Focus and headed off to McDowell's. Of course, the traffic was a bit hellacious, but I got there with about ten minutes to spare. I parked the car and hurried on into the store.

I followed Elizabeth's directions and headed to the guest services desk. I turned to the lady behind the desk ... What the heck, she's naked?

"Hi, how can I help you?", she asked. The name tag around her neck said her name was Annie.

"Sorry. I apologize. I was looking for Elizabeth."

"Oh, no need to apologize. Many people are surprised the first time they walk in. I'm Annie."

"I'm Melissa. I'm from Rialto. I've never been in Edenton before."

"You've never been in Edenton before? Oh, honey, if you're surprised by my naked body, I can only imagine how surprised you'll be at everything else. I better find Elizabeth for you before you have a heart attack."

I don't know if she was joking or being serious. But she paged for Elizabeth. As she was talking to Elizabeth, she kept turning her body around. Annie looked like she was in her sixties, but I thought she had a pretty good body. I was suprised at how good her ass looked. And I saw she liked her pussy bare like mine. Annie got off the phone and came back towards me.

"Okay, sweetie, she's on her way over", Annie said.

"Thanks, Annie." I patiently waited at the desk. I saw some other naked people come up and get the returns. Then I saw an older gentlemen wearing black slacks and no shirt come up and get the food items that were left. This was a real trip of a place. I wondered what the heck I was doing there. Then I had to remind myself that I needed to get a job.

I saw a naked middle aged woman walk in my direction. I could see, reading the tag around her neck, that this was Elizabeth. Oh ... my ... God! She was naked. She was a little taller than me, and heavier. Well, everything about her was bigger than me ... bigger stomach, bigger boobs, and a bigger ass. And another bare vagina.

"Hi, Melissa! I'm Elizabeth. Don't let my nudity frighten you. It happens all the time when new people come in."

"I'll try not to let it bother me."

"Okay. Well, follow me into my office", she said.

She showed me to her office behind a door.

"Okay, first off. You probably need to know a little about Edenton", Elizabeth mentioned.

"Probably."

"Okay. Well, full nudity is allowed anywhere in Edenton. While we are a chain of stores, and the other stores do have a dress code, we don't really have one except for the food based departments. And even that's looser than the other stores", she said.

"So, it's legal?", I asked.

"Yep, it's legal", she answered. "Now, I see you have an open availablity."

"Yep, I got nothing else going on. I'd like to be able to get forty hours a week, if that's possible."

"I'll bet I can arrange that, or something close to it. I like your work record. You seem to work well with a team. We need that here. Let me see if I can get the store manager real quick."

"Okay. Thanks, Elizabeth."

She called the store manager on the phone. She must have thought I did very well with the interview, even though it was short.

"He'll be here in a moment."

"Thanks ... Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!", she said.

"In my department, would we required to wear a uniform?"

"Let's see. You'd be in the Home department. So, you're not required to wear a uniform. If you choose, you can wear a green polo shirt and black pants or slacks. You are not required to wear either, or a bra or panties. Now, if you're having your period, you might want to wear panties and slacks. Just an FYI", she mentioned.

"Thanks."

The store manager came in the door. I could hardly believe my eyes. Here was the big man of the store, and he was buck naked. He was an older gentleman with a balding head. Other than that, he looked really good to me. And that penis he had? Loved it! And he even kept it nice and clean. I was nervous.

"Hi there! I'm Ben Lewis, the store manager."

"Hi, I'm Melissa Newman. Please forgive me. I'm not used to greeting a naked man."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Happens all the time." He even let me look at his ass. Nice ass! "You like it?", he asked me.

"Oh, I love it, sir. Sorry, maybe I shouldn't be staring at your ass", I said.

"Oh, I'm flattered. I just turned 60, and I'm glad this old thing can still turn some heads. I want to you know, though, that you don't have to be naked here if you don't want to. That said, I think half the store works totally naked, and the other half works topless."

"How about those in like the meat or the deli?", I asked the manager.

"They don't have to wear a shirt, but do wear a jacket or apron to protect themselves. By the way, they are allowed to flash consenting customers or other employees when out of their area."

"Oh, really? But I don't have to wear anything except a name tag?"

"Nothing but a name tag", he said.

"Would you mind if I took my clothes off here?", I asked them.

"You can if you want to. Just because Elizabeth and I choose to work naked, you don't have to."

"Can I try it out first?", I asked.

"Oh, you sure can!", Elizabeth replied.

Oh, my God! They're gonna let me strip in the HR's office? They both watched me take my blouse off. Ben seemed to like my flat stomach. I'm pretty darn proud of it.

"Nice, Melissa", Elizabeth said approvingly. "Keep going, if you want."

I looked down at my bra and my breasts. I reached back and unhooked my bra. I brought the straps off my shoulders. I held on to the the cups on my 34B bra for a moment, then removed them and put the bra on Elizabeth's desk. I knew I didn't have the best breasts in the world, and I felt funny out in public without anything over them. But I thought what the heck. Things like this didn't happen every day.

"I like your breasts, Melissa."

"Thank you, Ben. I like your entire front. Including your weiner."

"Mighty kind of you to say you like my penis."

"Would you like to see my pussy?", I asked.

"We'd love to see it", said Elizabeth.

I played this up a little bit. I slowly unfastened and unzipped my slacks. I had on some brand new white panties. I slipped off my heel shoes and dropped my slacks. I picked up my slacks and placed them with my blouse and bra on Elizabeth's desk. I walked around the office a little bit barefoot and in my panties.

"It's a little chilly in here", I said to them.

"Well, you do get used to it. Also, some of the team members say that, after awhile, you heat up and you don't want to wear anything", said Ben.

"Oh, really? I didn't know that." I paused a moment, then put my thumbs in my waistband and slowly pulled my panties to the floor. I put my heels back on put the underwear with my clothes.

I guess I should tell you what I look like, and it's really easy to do that if I'm naked. I'm 22 years and about 5' 5" and 120 pounds. I have blue eyes, and long sandy blonde hair that I keep in a pony tail I already told you about my 34B boobs. My figure is 34B - 23 - 33. My stomach is pretty flat and I have a normal triangle navel with a ridge on top. I keep my pussy bare, like Elizabeth, and you've probably guessed my butt's not that big. But that's because, frankly, I have a small frame.

Anyway, after I had my heels back on, I kept walking around in her office nude. I couldn't believe with how comfortable I was being naked with the store manager and the human resources manager. Of course, they were naked, too. Elizabeth opened a storage cabinet and picked up a towel.

"Here, Melissa. You'll need this towel when you sit down in the break room. It's actually required by the same law which repealed the indecency law."

"Oh, thank you."

"Oh and, Melissa, you look beautiful. Can I see your butt?", Elizabeth asked.

"Sure you can!" And I turned around so she could see how good my butt was. I felt her hand rubbing on it a little.

"Nice!", Elizabeth exclaimed.

"Yes, I agree. Very nice!", Ben said.

"Well, we'd be very happy to hire you. Do you think we would be a good fit for you?", Elizabeth asked.

I looked down at my naked body and proudly said, "Oh, yes! Thank you!"

"Alrighty! Let's get started with the paperwork! Ben, thanks for coming in."

"Yes, Ben. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I hope you don't get bored looking at my body", he said.

"Oh, no. I actually love looking at it."

"Would you like to feel it?", he asked.

"You'd let me feel your naked body?"

"Sure! A lot of people do."

Well, this was a new one on me. I've never ever felt up a naked man. I actually got a little case of nerves thinking about it. But I reached up and felt up his chest. I arched a finger and touched his nipples. Gosh, that actually felt good. My hands wanted more and they moved lower to his stomach. One finger even played with Ben's belly button. I looked at his penis. It was stiffening. I guess between looking at me and me feeling his body that he was loving everything. It was beckoning my hands. I felt his bare pubic region then slipped my hands around his penis and balls. The tender touch of my hands seemed to make his penis even harder.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.