My Story - Cover

My Story

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

Marriage to Stan was divine. He was attentive, affectionate, (and with my training) marvelous in bed and I loved him completely.

There was only one problem.

I was my mother's daughter and she had indeed passed something along to me in her DNA. I remembered her telling me that she had been able to stay faithful to my father for a full four years before giving in to her needs. It turned out that I wasn't as strong as my mother. The itch started at around eighteen months and I managed to come up with enough strength to fight it until two weeks after our second anniversary.

Every year Bob held what was in effect his own mini trade show. He rented a large ballroom in one of the local hotels and invited all of his customers to come and see our new products and the upgrades available for old products. Then there was a cocktail party in the evening.

I manned one of the booths and since Stan was out of town visiting a bridge site that his company had something to do with I was in no hurry to rush home and I stuck around for the cocktail party. My intention was to nurse one drink for an hour or so and then head for home. It was a bad choice on my part. When I got married my exposure to Bob's 'special customers' stopped. I worked in the office and I never saw any of them again – until the cocktail party. It seemed like everyone of them were there and everyone of them was waiting for the chance to get me a drink and talk with me with the object of the conversation being getting me to go up to their room with them.

My problem was memory. I could remember everything I'd done with each and every one of them. I remembered cock sizes and shapes. I remembered their favorite positions and all of their likes and dislikes. I remembered which ones liked to eat pussy and which ones were good at it. And I remembered the way I'd felt during what we did and how I felt when it was over. That feeling was that I didn't want it to end.

The one drink that I was going to nurse for an hour turned into five or six and that one hour turned into three. Mom was there but she was behaving because dad was there also. She came up to me and said:

"I've been watching you little girl and I think you should get yourself out of here before you get yourself in trouble."

"I think I'm ready for some trouble mama."

"Things not well on the home front?"

"Things are great on the home front, but Stan is only one man and you of all people should know what I mean by that,"

"There is a big difference between you and me little girl. I married a man who is basically clueless. I loved the cuddly old bear to death, but your father lives in a world where he sees me as nothing but perfect. You on the other hand are married to one very sharp young man. You are not going to be able to get away with what I can get away with."

"Stan is out of town for a couple of days so I'm pretty sure I can get away with it. If I limit myself to when he isn't home I'll be okay."

"But you won't baby. You will end up doing just what I did. When I started I told myself I'd do it just once in a while to take the edge off and you know where I am now. If you start now in a month to six weeks you will be back to taking care of Bob's customers and probably Bob too."

I told her she was wrong, but of course she wasn't although she missed it by a bit. It was only two weeks, but that came later. Mom went back over to join dad and Arby came over to me. Arby was one of the guys who have spent an evening or three with me and mom and he said:

"I understand that your mother is off limits tonight, but how about you?"

I remembered how good he was at eating pussy and I looked over at mom and thought about what she'd just said and I was on the ragged edge of saying "No thanks" when I saw Bob looking at us. When my eyes caught his he winked at me just as Arby said:

"Come on sweetie; once for old time's sake."

I set my glass down and said, "Come on. Let's get out of here."

Fifteen minutes later I was on my hands and knees and Arby was doing a marvelous job of ringing my chimes when there was a knock on the door. Arby pulled out of me and I screamed:

"What the hell are you doing? You got me going damn it; why are you stopping?"

"Don't worry baby; I'll get you cranked back up in no time. Your surprise is here."

He opened the door and Mel and Harvey walked in with big smiles on their faces.

"I remembered how much you like multiple partners" Arby said, "So I invited some help."

Five or so minutes later I was 'airtight' and having multiple orgasms. God, but I had missed the feeling of having three hard cocks in me at the same time.

The next afternoon around three Bob called me into his office. He smiled at me and said, "Welcome back" and he handed me an envelope. I looked inside and found the envelope stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

"What's this?"

"Arby told me how happy he was that you took care of him, Mel and Harvey so that is a token of my appreciation."

I tried to hand it back to him saying, "I did last night for me."

"Nonsense" he said, "You might have done it for you, but it caused the three of them to think well of the company and the way we take care of them. The company benefits and so should you."

I wasn't going to stand there and argue with him so I thanked him and then he asked:

"Any chance you might be available next Tuesday for some fun with George Pemberton?"

"No sir. Last night shouldn't have happened. I'm trying real hard to be a good wife for Stan."

"Well if you ever change your mind you be sure and let me know."

Mom joined me at morning coffee break and as soon as she sat down she said:

"Last night must have agreed with you. You have a nice rosy glow about you this morning."

"I didn't realize how much I needed it."

"A little bounce in the hay always helps."

"It was more than a little bounce. They kept me busy until six this morning. If it wasn't a work day they would still have me there."

"They?"

I told her what happened up to and including Bob's envelope.

"That may be what you need baby girl."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I know you don't think it is going to happen, but I know it will. You are not going to be able to keep your panties on. When it happens taking care of Bob's customers might be the best way to go. Set it up to happen during the day during work hours and you will greatly reduce the chances of Stan ever finding out."

"I am not going to do that mother. Maybe once in a great while to take the edge off, but that is all."

"Whatever you say little girl; whatever you say."


Stan came home early that night as if to highlight mom's point. If I was doing what I'd told my mom about only doing it when Stan was on a trip and he came home early I would have had some explaining to do. As it was he asked me where I was last night when he called. The lie rolled easily off my tongue.

"I got a little carried away at the cocktail party last night and Bob wouldn't let me drive home. He made me take a room and stay at the hotel."

As soon as I said it I realized how easy it could be disproved if Stan ever got it in his head to check it out. What lie would I be able to tell if he came to me and said:

"The hotel has no record of you staying there."

My best bet to keep from getting tripped up in a lie and caught was to not do it and I promised myself I would knuckle down and be a good girl from then on. As I mentioned a little earlier that mindset lasted all of two weeks. In my defense I do have to say that what happened wasn't planned or expected.

Stan was out of town visiting a construction site and dad was out of town for the Fraternal Order of Eagles state bowling tournament and mom asked me to come over and keep her company. We sat in her kitchen and talked for an hour or so and then she said:

"I feel like a drink. Let's go over to the Landing Strip and have a couple."

I was dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt and tennis shoes and I told her I couldn't go out looking like that and she told me that of course I could.

"It's just a couple of drinks. We aren't going out looking for studs."

I let her talk me into it and a half an hour later we were sitting in a booth at the Landing Strip. We weren't there five minutes before the first guy showed up asking if either of us would like to dance. The guy was my age so I wasn't at all surprised when mom said yes. She had a thing for young meat and by the time she moved into his arms I knew how the night was going to end for her. I was trapped because mom had driven so I was stuck until she was ready to go home.

I'd never seen her go out and do the backseat thing in a parking lot so I suspected that she would drive me home and then go and meet her stud. That isn't what happened. After dancing mom invited 'young stud' to join us in the booth and then we found out that 'young stud' was there with a buddy and – surprise surprise – mom told him to invite his friend over and then – surprise surprise again – two hours later Brian was pounding into me dog fashion while mom rode Axel cowgirl. Then it was missionary for Axel and me and doggie for mom and Brian and then and then and then until six in the morning when we chased them away so we could get ready for work.

Before they left, and without telling me, mom invited them back that evening. At lunch mom asked me over for dinner after work and not having the foggiest of what I would be walking into I said I'd be there and I'd bring a dessert. Mom just smiled when I said that. Meanwhile Axel called mom at work and said that Brian had a family emergency and was going to be out of town. Would it be all right if he brought a different friend?

"The more the merrier" mom said.

After work I went home, changed clothes and left a message on the answering machine that I would be over at mom's house in case Stan called, and then I headed over to mom's stopping at the Village Inn to pick up a pie. I got the chocolate silk because that was mom's favorite. I walked into the house and then the living room and found mom sitting there talking to Axel and five other guys. Axel had taken mom's "The more the merrier" literally. Thirty-five minutes later both mom and I were 'airtight' and we stayed pretty much that way until two in the morning when mom chased them all away.

The boys asked if they could come back again the next night and mom said no because she had something else going. Then she turned to me and said:

"Unless you want to see them."

I thought for a moment. Stan was supposed to be gone for three more days. I weighed things in my mind and then said:

"If I can do it here so I'll be at a recognizable number if he calls."

Mom of course knew what I meant when I said "he" and she said, "As long As you clean it up when you are done."

I looked at Axel and said, "Only who is already here okay?"

"You got it."

Over coffee the next morning mom said, "I'm really, really sorry that I passed the 'slut gene' on to you, but there is no sense in crying over spilt milk. The last two nights and how quickly you agreed to do tonight show me that you aren't going to slack off any. Should I tell Bob you are ready?"

I really didn't want to admit it to myself, but mom was right. I could tell myself that I wanted to be a good girl for Stan all I wanted, but the bottom line was that given a choice I had chosen to spend time with six very hard cocks. I looked at mom and then said;

"Yeah. I guess so."

That night the sex with those six guys was repetitive. Face it! Six hard cocks and one girl with three usable holes and there wasn't any way that the same scene wouldn't play over and over and over again. Repetitive yes, but I loved every second of it. When it was over Axel asked me if we could do it again and I have to admit I considered it, but in the end I told him no. Stan would be home in a couple of days and I thought I could use a little time to tighten up a bit so Stan would at least be able to feel the sides.


Mom wasted no time in letting Bob know that I was ready. He called me into his office at a little after three the next day and told me that my mother had told him I was ready to report for duty.

"Is that right?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

"Can you handle a lunch date and a fun afternoon on Friday?''

"I can't, at least not on Friday. Stan is due home Friday and I want to be nice and tight for him."

"But you will be available the following week?"

"Yes."

He stood up, unzipped his pants and took out that lovely ten inch cock and said:

"Let me be the first to welcome you back."

I smiled at him and went to my knees. "Bring it to me" I said as I knelt there with an open mouth. He walked it into my mouth. Five minutes later he had me on my back on his desk with a file folder clenched between my teeth to keep me from screaming as that marvelous ten inch cock drove me wild.


The next nine years were a repeat of the years between my starting to work for Bob and my marriage to Stan. The only change was that all of my 'dates' with Bob's 'special customers' took place during the day except for when Stan was out of town and then I could do some nights, but I always gave myself three days to get my pussy ready for Stan.

Because of the pussy stretching issue I never did multiple partners during the day, but when I played in the evenings multiple partners was the norm. Some times those evenings included my mother.

There were some evenings when Stan was home that I did go out with my mother to do 'girl things' which Stan took to mean dinner together and some shopping. Usually those evenings took place in a motel room with mom on one bed and me on the other with the 'flavors' of the night. Mom's flavor always seemed to be about my age. She sure did like the young stuff.

My 'tokens' of appreciation kept piling up in my safe deposit boxes. There was enough money there to pay off the mortgage on the house, the loans on both cars, all of our credit card bills and still have enough left over to buy all new furniture for the house, finance month long vacations in Europe and a dozen tropical cruises. I couldn't do any of that without having to give Stan some explanation about where the money came from and there was no way I could do that. Since Stan travelled a lot and I didn't I handled all of the expenses and I was able to put fifteen thousand a year towards things and explain it as my yearly bonus. Mom and I were working on an idea that we were going to try and pull on daddy and Stan. We would take a 'girls weekend' in Vegas and come home with a bundle that we won. The plan had a lot of rough edges, but we were working on it.


Things were rolling along well, but things change and not always for the better. Stan was away on another bridge inspection trip and Bob called me into the office and asked me if I could take care of one of his customers and I said I would.

"He will have his bother with him; any problem with that?"

"Of course not" I said to the man who had set me up with as many as six, but there did turn out to be a problem with it – a huge problem!

I knocked on the door of room 612 at the downtown Marriott and it was opened by Chuck Brasser. I'd had fun with Chuck on several occasions and he was one of my favorites because he was rather well endowed. I wasn't a size queen by any means, but I did occasionally like the full feeling I got from guys with some size to them.

He stepped out of the way and I walked into the room and my worst nightmare. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Ralph Innge. Ralph was one of Stan's partners in his engineering firm. I froze in my tracks as Ralph smiled and said:

"Well, well, well; what have we here? An early Christmas present it would seem."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.