The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Just as Tommy was about to kneel between my legs, TT called out, “Wait! You forgot something!”

Fucking kid! Damn! I’m ready!!

Tommy turned to see what TT was talking about. The fucking kid grinned and reminded Tommy they were going to make me shave my pubic hair off.

Tommy chuckled and told Randall to turn the camera off. I groaned in dismay. I want to strangle the little bastard!

I don’t want to shave off my pubic hair. But that isn’t why I’m so disappointed. I’ve been looking forward to having Tommy’s big cock inside me since I first saw it yesterday. I won’t say that’s all I’ve thought about. But the image of his incredibly fat cock has been lurking in the back of my mind since I sucked it in the parking lot.

He stepped back and told me to go get my shaving gear. They aren’t just going to make me shave my pussy. They’re going to watch.

I hurried up to my bathroom cursing TT under my breath. I gathered my scissors, razor, shaving cream, and a hand towel I held under the hot water for a minute or two.

I returned to the patio with everything I need to shave my pussy. Tommy directed me to sit on the picnic table and Randall began filming again while I spread my legs embarrassingly wide apart and went to work trimming my pubic hair with the scissors.

I don’t have a big forest of pubic hair. I’m a blonde and like many blondes my hair is naturally thin and sparse. There’s just a light colored, almost reddish triangle around and over my slit. This is totally unnecessary. But that doesn’t really matter. They’re only doing it to further humiliate me.

I trimmed the hair down to stubble with the scissors. I moistened the area with the towel and applied the shaving cream. Everyone watched closely and Randall recorded every move as I carefully shaved the stubble and then, at Tommy’s insistence, I shaved again to make certain I was as smooth as I could be.

The peculiar thing about this entire exercise is that it isn’t that embarrassing. Not until I was finished. When I finally put the razor down Tommy and TT each took one of my legs in their strong grip, lifted and spread them.

I fell over onto my back and stared up at the blue sky while the three men examined me closely, even checking between the cheeks of my ass to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

When they were finally satisfied I was ordered to my feet and we returned to the cushion in the grass where I was just about to get fucked by three men a few minutes ago.

Tommy offered me his cock to suck again. He lost his erection while I was shaving. I tried not to let them see how happy I am to suck his cock back to erection. I think it’s important to all four of us, as well as Craig if he sees a copy of this movie later, that I not look too eager, too slutty.

I sucked his cock for a few more minutes, until it was hard and wet and he was ready. He pushed me away and I stretched out on my back again.

Randall was right there with the camera. He snickered like a perverted, immature little boy and exclaimed in a surprisingly effeminate voice, “Shit! Look at her pussy! She looks just like a little girl!”

I wondered for a moment if he knew that from firsthand experience. But my attention was quickly drawn back to Tommy.

I can’t look him in the eye. It’s too embarrassing. Instead, I looked down as he dropped to his knees between my legs and his cock began to approach my dripping wet pussy. I watched the large knob with bated breath as it neared my opening. Even though it looks almost too big to fit in my body I can’t wait to feel it enter me.

I reached down and guided it to my slit. He didn’t start pushing it in right away. He let me slide it through the moisture oozing out of me while he smiled down at me. It wasn’t a pleasant smile. But it’s just the expression I want to see on his face. I mean nothing to him. I’m just a woman who was in trouble and had no choice but to trade sex for money. He’s using me.

GOD! It’s so exciting!!

He must have teased me like that for a couple of minutes before he suddenly thrust his hips and forced the head of his cock inside of me. The tension, the need in me built to the point that I was about to start screaming for him to fuck me if he didn’t quit screwing around and put that beautiful cock inside of me. He held back and held back, listening to my frustrated moans and wordless pleas. He watched my body squirming helplessly on the cushion under him.

I had to have his beautiful cock inside of me! It’s taking every ounce of my strength not to beg him, not to say what I need right out loud for the world to hear. I want it desperately. But just as desperately I don’t want to cross that line. I don’t want to say the words, especially not with a fucking camera recording every sound I make.

Time and time again the cruel bastard pressed the fat, spongy knob at the tip of his cock against my sopping wet opening, spreading my labia and sending waves of pleasure through my tensed and ready sex. Each time my breath caught and I bit my tongue to keep from screaming when he stopped just as it was about to sink into that part of my body where it now seemed as though every nerve ended.

And then it finally happened. The tip of that magnificent weapon slid between my labia, forcing my opening to accommodate him and instantly laying claim to my body. I felt my pussy being stretched like no cock has ever stretched me before.

I gasped and cried out. I’ve never felt anything like it! Just the head of his cock inside of me feels huge. It literally took my breath away!

He gave me only seconds to adjust before he forced another couple of inches into me.

I tried to look and act like I hate it. But god it feels so good! I want to scream at him. I want to beg him to fuck me. If only the god damn camera weren’t here! I can’t let my true feelings show. Not when there’s a very good chance my husband will see this.

I’ve thought about it and I think I understand how Craig feels about all this. He’d enjoy watching Tommy fuck me but it might upset him if I look too eager. I’m not certain how I know that. Somehow I just do. I don’t know how long I can hide my true feelings, though. I know I can’t hold out much longer. I feel what little control I have slipping rapidly away.

Even as excited as I am and as much as I want to be taken and used by this large, dominant, dangerous man it required several minutes for Tommy to finally bury his entire cock in my tight opening. When I finally felt his pubic bone pressing against mine and I knew I had that entire huge pole inside of me I exhaled loudly. I continued to struggle to control myself, to hide my true feelings. But it’s almost impossible to control myself, to act like I’m only submitting unwillingly because I have no choice! I’ve never felt anything like this. It’s the most exciting sexual experience I’ve had since I lost my virginity.

It isn’t just the length of his colossal cock, though that feels very nice once I began to adjust. The increased length of his strokes is certainly pleasurable. It’s the girth that’s driving me out of my mind! I’ve never felt so stretched and so full. But in a good way! I feel so much pleasure, as if his cock is stimulating every nerve cell in my body.

Even more exciting than the physical effects of getting fucked by Tommy is the mental stimulation. I’m being taken! I’m being taken by a large, dominant, dangerous man just like in my fantasies and I can almost convince myself I’m being taken against my will. I’m living my nastiest fantasy and it’s every bit as exciting as I thought it would be.

Unfortunately, try as I might I can’t maintain my innocent victim façade for long. Almost as soon as he started fucking me in earnest with that huge cock I started losing control. I don’t remember wrapping my arms and legs around him but somehow they ended up holding him in a death grip.

I began to pant and gasp and cry out, begging him to fuck me harder. Through the fog of my lust I heard myself. But I didn’t even recognize the sound of my own voice!

I forgot all about the camera, the two witnesses and the possibility more of my neighbors may be watching from some of the other homes around my backyard. Nothing mattered but the beautiful cock that’s slamming into me so wonderfully that each stroke takes my breath away, both mentally and physically.

I started having mild orgasms almost from the very first stroke of his cock. They steadily grew in intensity and even though I tried to keep it down I couldn’t control the passionate screams I heard coming out of me. No cock has ever felt so wonderful to me. No man has so fully dominated me, turned me into a bitch in heat and then taken me as if that’s all I am. His cock owns me now! I want to name it! I want to build an altar and worship it!

I can’t really say how long it lasted. He was still fucking me ferociously when I passed out after a particularly violent orgasm. He was kneeling between my legs smiling down at me when consciousness returned.

I smiled up at him and found myself struggling to keep from telling him I love him. I don’t love him, of course. But god! I love what he does to me with his magnificent cock.

Tommy stood up and Randall pointed his camera right up between my legs for a vulgar picture of my red, swollen, cum covered, hypersensitive pussy. I looked at him in disgust but he ignored me.

I saw TT standing behind him and grinning down at me. He quietly exclaimed, “Damn! I hope you didn’t ruin her!”

I didn’t say anything. But I didn’t think he was going to notice any difference. Not with his surprisingly large cock. I looked at his erect cock and was amazed all over again at the size of it for such a young boy.

I almost had to slap myself when I found my mind wandering ahead to the horrible act I’m going to be forced to perform with my son when my children come home from school. My mind entered forbidden territory for a moment and I found myself wondering how my son’s cock will compare to TT’s.

I saw the eager look on TT’s face. I know his cock is going to feel nice inside of me but I also know he won’t last long. He won’t accomplish much more than teasing me before he has another orgasm.

I tried not to think about what I’m going to have to do after TT reaches his climax. The idea of having to let Randall fuck me absolutely turns my stomach. But I told myself it’s better to concentrate on that indignity. I can’t let myself think ahead to what I’ll have to do when my kids get home from school!

Randall finally moved aside and TT scrambled into position over me. He started stabbing at me with his cock before I could reach down and guide him. I whispered, “Slow down, TT. Take your time and it’ll be better.”

I honestly don’t know if I meant it would be better for him or for me.

He smiled down at me and the cold, predatory look in his eyes made it obvious what he thinks of me. Not much. He’s obviously enjoying the hell out of tormenting me and using me for his own pleasure. But he doesn’t think much of the kind of woman who would permit her body to be used like this.

He replied, “I’m in a hurry. It’s my first fuck. But don’t worry. I’m sure there’s gonna be a lot more of them. I’ll be coming back here to see you again.”

I hope he understands he isn’t in charge of me. His father is. I think Tommy’s going to have to make it clear to him that our agreement calls for me to submit only to him and only two days a week. This kid could quickly become a problem without some limits being placed on him.

I managed to get my hand on his cock which caused him to pause for just long enough that I was able to line it up. He drove it into me with so much force I was reminded of something the boys used to joke about when I was in high school. They used to brag about having a pile driving ass. I’ve seen a pile driver in action. TT fucks just like that.

I was grateful Tommy went first. I think TT would have hurt me if Tommy hadn’t already fucked me. The kid’s cock isn’t much smaller than his father’s oversized organ but he has a lot to learn about style.

Once he got his well-developed tool inside of me and established a rhythm, though, it felt pretty damn good. If he wasn’t resting far too much of his weight on me I think I might even have enjoyed it, despite how uncomfortable I am with the idea of having sex with a boy his age.

The only thing he has going for him right now is cock size. I don’t really blame him for his lack of style or expertise. He arrived at my door this morning a virgin and he’s too young to know anything about sex. But blame him or not, he’s crushing me with his weight.

He gave me the impression he likes the feeling of my warm pussy gripping his cock but he probably would have enjoyed it just as much if he were fucking a sheep. But then, he isn’t the first boy I’ve had sex with who has given me the impression he was fucking a disembodied vagina when he was supposed to be making love to me. I encountered several other boys like that when I was growing up.

As I expected, it didn’t last long. I was so grateful when he finally grunted and I felt his body trembling over me as he came inside of me. He collapsed on top of me for a moment. I finally had to try to push him off. I gasped and exclaimed, “I can’t breathe!”

He chuckled and rolled over. I sighed with relief and took a few deep breaths while I looked up at the amusement in his father’s eyes. Unfortunately, I also saw the lust on Randall’s face. He’s hovering over me, still recording. But his cock is hard and throbbing and it’s obvious he can hardly wait for TT to move so he can jump on top of me.

Tommy finally nudged his son with his foot and said, “Get up, boy. Randy is going to show you how to use his camera so you can record him fucking the bitch.”

I bit my tongue to keep from responding. It really isn’t necessary to dehumanize me with terms like that. But I saw the look in his eyes. He’s doing it on purpose. I suppose he thinks he’s putting me in my place. Either that or he’s hoping to make me lose my temper and incur another punishment.

TT moaned and slowly got to his feet. He grinned at Tommy and exclaimed, “Damn! That was cool! I can’t wait to fuck her again!”

Tommy smiled but I noticed he didn’t make any promises. I hope that means I won’t have to do this often. With the kid, I mean. I’d still like to spend an afternoon alone with Tommy getting fucked senseless.

I feel guilty for feeling that way. But I don’t feel as guilty as I should. I know Craig is going to enjoy hearing about the things I did today. And it isn’t like I’m falling in love with Tommy. I don’t even like him. I’m just very fond of his cock and at least for the moment I don’t even care what that says about me.

Randall showed TT how to aim the camera and turn it on and off. That’s all he needs to know for his brief stint as cameraman. They practiced, with TT aiming the camera at my twice fucked and very messy pussy. As soon as Randall was satisfied TT knew what to do he dropped to his knees between my legs and grinned down at me.

The needy, lust filled look in his eyes made my skin crawl. This is going to be even worse than letting Tommy’s far too young son have sex with me, for many very good reasons. My neighbor is a slug. He’s disgusting. Calling him a pig is an insult to pigs. And yet here I am, about to submit to the most intimate act a woman can perform with a man I absolutely despise.

My eyes swept downward taking in his pudgy body. His flabby breasts are almost as large as mine. His stomach sticks out and hangs down so far I can’t help but wonder how he’s going to get his cock into me. I was tempted to offer to suck him off again instead. But I’m afraid of pissing him off or worse yet pissing Tommy off.

I’m nervous enough just knowing Randall is going to have this video record of the awful things I’m doing this afternoon. I don’t want to say anything to provoke him and possibly make things worse for myself.

He leaned forward over me and inched upward until his cock was resting over my pubic mound. As expected, his stomach is pressing down on me. It’s uncomfortable but not as bad as I feared it would be.

Fortunately, he managed to swivel his hips around until his cock found its own way into my body. There’s just no way I could have reached around his belly and guided him in. I expected that having his cock inside of me would be disgusting. And it is. But it’s the feeling of his sweaty, clammy skin pressing me down into the cushion upon which I’m lying that’s most disturbing. When I closed my eyes I was almost sickened by the sudden impression I’m being taken by a slimy, cold blooded sea monster with tentacles instead of testicles.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t allowed to keep my eyes closed. Tommy nudged my foot. When I opened my eyes to see what he wants he quietly ordered me to look into the camera while Randall fucks me.

Randall was eager. But he obviously isn’t used to this much exertion. He turned dark, dark red as he pumped his little dick into me and he gasped for every labored breath. I worried about his heart giving out long before he finally reached orgasm.

But at long last he cried out and then grunted a few times. A giant tremor ran through him and he fell over onto his back on the cushion beside me where he lay, panting and gasping like a fish out of water.

A shudder of disgust ran through my sweat-soaked body. Tommy recognized my reaction for what it was and he grinned down at me. Seeing me suffer seems to be at least half the fun for him. Knowing that doesn’t make me feel any better about the deal I made with him. But it still fits right in with my kinky fantasies. If I were to look into his eyes and see respect or affection or love I’d be horrified. I need him to treat me the way he is.

Satisfied for the time being, the three men who just took turns fucking me all returned to their seats under the awning and sat down. I was ordered to get them something to drink and go take a shower.

I went into the kitchen and returned with two beers and a Coke from the refrigerator. My mind was churning furiously as I performed my waitress duties. The order to shower is a reminder that in a very short time I’m going to have to seduce my son. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. That isn’t hyperbole. I truly feel ill at the thought of what I’m going to have to do when Trey gets home from school. I have no idea how to go about it. How does a mother seduce her own son?!

Sex with my son is not something I’ve ever contemplated. I imagine most mothers avoid thinking about their children’s sexuality, especially when they’re young. I certainly have. Except for his reaction to the way I was dressed when I came home yesterday there has never been anything but a typical mother/son relationship between us. I think that yesterday, when I entered the house with so much cleavage on display, that was the first time he ever really saw me as a woman and not just his mother.

It took him a long time to get over the sight of so much of my breasts. How can I ... I just can’t ... oh god! I can’t even think about it!

I served them their cold drinks but before I could go to my room and shower, Tommy said, “TT suggested that since it’s still pretty early you can put on a little show, suck us all off and then take a shower. Go get the cushion and spread it out in front of us.”

I don’t like the idea of putting on a show for them. I know it will be humiliating. But I’m relieved to be distracted from thoughts of seducing my fifteen-year-old son. I’ve done some terrible things in the last twenty-four hours and I’ve enjoyed them because they play into my old, long suppressed fantasies. But what Tommy is demanding of me when my children come home is in an entirely different category of wrong.

I know I have to do it to protect my daughter from him. But I’m terrified that this will forever alter the loving relationship I have with Trey. And I’m not sure Craig will ever be able to forgive me if I do something this perverse.

I went over to get the cushion on which the three men fucked me just minutes ago but it’s so messy that instead I took a clean cushion from another chaise lounge. I stretched it out on the deck at the feet of the three still horny males and waited to find out what type of show is going to be required of me.

Tommy waited while Randall picked up the camera and started recording. As soon as the camera was running Tommy said, “Lie down.”

I obeyed.

“TT wants to see a girl beat her meat. There’s no hurry. We have plenty of time before school lets out. Show us how you masturbate.”

I’ve never even masturbated in front of my husband! A wave of red-hot embarrassment coursed through my body. I know there’s no way I’ll ever be able to have an orgasm with them watching me. But I’m not even allowed to plead for reason. That’s all the excuse Tommy will need to have sex with Piper so I have to go through the motions.

I hate the idea of what I’m about to do. Masturbating is as personal as going to the bathroom! I’ve never done it with someone else watching. I suppose people do. I never imagined I ever would and I’m all but positive I won’t be able to actually have an orgasm. But I guess I can swallow what little pride I have left, play with myself for a few minutes and then fake it. It won’t be the first time I’ve faked an orgasm. They won’t know the difference.

I reached down and began to tease my pussy. It’s still sensitive from being fucked by three men one right after the other. Well, a man, a boy and Randall.

I ran my finger through my slit and realized for the first time how much cock cream has been draining out of me. I should have been disgusted. But instead, a shiver of excitement ran through me as I thought about those three large loads of cum deposited inside of me.

I’m also surprised by the difference in the way it feels when I run my fingers over my hairless pussy. I haven’t yet had a chance to look at myself in a mirror. Looking down at myself the way I have been since they made me shave is different. I can’t get the full effect. I need to see myself in a mirror to really know what my pussy looks like now. But even though I shaved against my will I’m beginning to think I’m going to like it.

I’m a little nervous about how Craig is going to react when he sees my hairless mound. But it feels kind of nice down there without the light covering of hair to which I’m accustomed. The area seems more sensitive. I’ll probably get used to it soon. My immediate first impression, though, is that the most sensitive part of my body seems even more responsive to the touch now. I wouldn’t have thought the difference would be so noticeable.

A strange thing happened when I started playing with myself. I wasn’t even aware of it at first. I went through the motions of masturbating; doing the things I normally do when I pleasure myself. I’m not sure when it stopped being an act. I remember becoming focused on the fact that three men are watching me do something so personal, so embarrassing and somehow I started losing control. In a surprisingly short time, I started having honest to god orgasms!

It isn’t that I’ve forgotten about my audience or the camera. Just the opposite! I’m totally aware of them and the fact that the three of them are close enough to reach out and touch me. And I discovered that it even turns me on that this most personal act is being recorded so that anyone they choose to share these movies with can see me naked and watch me masturbate. At any time in the future untold numbers of strangers will be free to enjoy my humiliation and turn themselves on at my expense. As I masturbate I’m beginning to imagine complete strangers, hopefully men I’ll never see, never know, watching this DVD and becoming aroused. Maybe they’ll even be masturbating while they watch me pleasure my naked body and think about what it would be like to fuck me!

I might not be able to fully appreciate it until later when my mind begins to clear. But this situation is incredibly erotic. The idea that I’m being ordered to perform such a personal act for their amusement and I have no choice makes masturbating so much more exciting.

I enjoy masturbating. I have since I was thirteen or fourteen. But I’ve never enjoyed it like this before! I was torn when I thought about telling Craig. I’m reasonably certain he’d enjoy hearing about this. But if I tell him he’ll probably want to watch me masturbate.

It isn’t as if he has asked me to do it for him before and I refused. It has never come up. But I’m glad it never came up. The idea of masturbating with someone watching me is embarrassing. And although it makes no sense, even though I’m doing it for these three and getting off on it, the idea of doing something so personal to entertain my husband still makes me very uncomfortable.

I was suddenly distracted from my thoughts when Tommy nudged me with his foot again. I opened my eyes and suddenly realized he has been trying to get my attention. I turned my head to look at him. He pointed out that there are now three hard cocks requiring my attention.

I’m getting tired. It has already been a long, orgasm filled day. I checked the time when I went to the kitchen to fetch drinks. It’s been five hours since Tommy and TT showed up at my door. But I still belong to Tommy until he releases me. No time limit has been set on the length of our day. He could conceivably keep me until midnight if he wished. And even if we had agreed to limits when we made our arrangement yesterday and I took his money, Tommy has already proven he isn’t the kind of person who worries much about overstepping boundaries.

I’m fully aware that it’s in my best interests to please him. I certainly don’t want to earn a second punishment. I’m determined that I’ll submit to any humiliation. I’ll do anything rather than give him an excuse to rape my daughter.

I turned over and struggled to my knees. The cushion I’ve been lying on is too large for my next task. I pushed it out of the way and picked up the smaller cushion I used when I sucked them off the first time.

With the camera right in my face I leaned down over Tommy’s lap and started sucking his cock again. He thoughtfully brushed my hair out of the way so Randall’s camera won’t miss anything of the embarrassing details.

While I was throwing myself into pleasing Tommy’s hard cock, TT got to his feet and stood behind me. He made me spread my legs, pushing them farther apart with his foot as if I were some sort of trained animal.

A moment later he asked, “Dad, can I fuck her again while she’s sucking you off?”

I glanced up in time to see Tommy nod. He doesn’t give a damn what else happens as long as he gets his blowjob.

In less time than it takes me to tell it the little prick was on his knees behind me struggling to find the entrance to my already well used vagina. I was just about to stop what I was doing to help him again when he lucked into it and drove his cock into me in one brutal stroke just like the first time.

But at least this time he isn’t lying on top of me, crushing me with his weight. He slammed into me brutally but I held on to the side of Tommy’s chair with one hand and his cock with the other and I managed to focus most of my efforts on pleasing him. TT didn’t need any help from me.

I hate to admit it. But as much as I enjoy pleasing Tommy’s cock, I soon discovered it’s even more fun with a cock of nearly equal proportions invading my pussy from behind. I can’t help but think that once TT gets a little experience these two would make a good team.

TT still has no concept of stamina. He came long before his dad did. He waited with his semi-erect cock buried in my pussy until his father came in my mouth again. Then he slowly pulled out of me and got to his feet. He took the camera from Randall and said, “You go ahead, Randy. I need a couple minutes to get ready.”

The horny little bastard! He’s still going to make me suck his cock!

I waited for Randall to sit back down and with TT filming I sucked him off again. It was just as unpleasant the second time and it lasted a lot longer. I’d be surprised if he has ever had three orgasms in an afternoon before. The longer it took for Randall to reach orgasm the more I began to be concerned. I’m not certain how much time has passed since I went into the kitchen and was able to glance at the clock. But I’m starting to worry that my kids are going to come home and find me like this.

Randall finally squirted a few bitter drops of cum onto my tongue and pushed me away. TT handed him the camera and sat down, anxious for his fourth orgasm of the day. I stared in disgust at his semi-erect, slime covered cock for a moment. It’s a beautiful cock. There’s no denying that. But it would have been nice if he had at least wiped it off on something first.

He knows it, too. He grinned at me, enjoying the fact that I don’t want to take that nasty thing into my mouth.

I sighed and drew in a deep breath. I leaned forward and worked quickly to get him clean so the smell of sex won’t be so overpowering and I can breathe while I suck him off. I was halfway through his second blowjob of the day when I realized it wasn’t so bad. I guess I’m getting used to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.