The Chair - Cover

The Chair

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: After Liz gets her first period, it's naturally time for a trip to the dentist's office, but Dr. Cockley isn't just an ordinary, everyday, run-of-the-mill sort of dentist...As Liz is about to find out. He's actually a very nice guy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   .

"Who's my next drilling?" Dr. Cockley asked.

"It's gonna be me, if you don't get your finger out of my ass," I said, trying to sound annoyed.

He'd walked up behind me as I did some filing, pulling patient records, and his hand had slid up the back of thigh, under my white nylon skirt, and into my thong in half the time it takes to say it. He was two knuckles deep and wriggling his finger like a worm on a hook in the tight recesses of my anus. He knew too well what I liked.

"It might be you anyway." He left his finger right where it was and I bent over from the waist, pretending to need a file from the bottom shelf, and taking a long time to find it. "Waiting room looks pretty empty." He looked around as if to confirm it, since we were just behind the receptionist's desk.

"You have a ten o'clock with Tate," I said with a little sigh. "Now do you mind? I have work to do."

"Hmmm..." The dentist sighed too, but he pulled his finger out of my butt with a soft popping sensation. "Tate, huh? That woman's always needing something. She's a hypochondriac, you know. I'll bet she..."

"Not Mrs. Tate." I turned to look up at him, hugging some records to my breasts. They were healthy and firm and perfect the way only a twenty-three year old girl's can be, but I didn't want the doctor to see my hard nipples. It was a little game between us, he tried to fuck me, and I tried to say no.

"Not Mrs. Tate?" Cockley shook his head slowly, his hazel eyes narrowing.

"Elizabeth Tate," I said. "The younger."

"The younger?" He rubbed his smooth square jaw. "Ohhhh ... You mean the..."

"Youngest." I nodded, watching his sensual lips curl into a genuine smile.

"Ten o'clock you say?" He held his finger up to his nose, sniffing it suspiciously, and then taking it into his mouth, sucking it like a lollipop while I watched, trying to look bored. "Then I'd better get cleaned up." he said a moment later, whistling happily as he walked away. "We might have to give you an enema later, Susan..." he called behind him. "How's my afternoon look?"

"Yeah right," I snorted. "You're booked solid." But he couldn't hear me and it didn't matter anyway, just about then the door was opening with a soft tinkling from the bell above it and Mrs. Tate stepped in, leading her youngest daughter Elizabeth by the hand.

"Good morning." I put on my professional face, smiling for them and sitting behind the counter. "Hi Elizabeth, my don't you look pretty today!"

That got a smile out of the child's mother, but Elizabeth herself looked decidedly unhappy.

"I'm Liz," she told me. "Not Elizabeth."

"Well of course you are, Liz." I nodded seriously, and I turned to her mom. "Now can I get you to fill out these, and..."

"Is he in?" Mrs. Tate just couldn't contain herself any longer. "Is he here?"

She was an attractive woman, especially for having 4 children, all of them girls. She was tall and thin, but not unpleasantly, with a good figure and nice round hips. All of her daughters shared the woman's soft green eyes and thick brown hair. If only she wasn't so ... eager, I sighed inwardly. But some people were just like that, I guessed.

"Of course," I agreed. "He's just washing up. If you can fill out these forms we'll..."

"I was wondering if he could see me, I have this toothache..." Mrs. Tate winked at me and it was all I could do to keep from rolling my eyes.

"I'll, uh ... I'll see what we can do," I promised the woman, flipping through my calendar like I might actually be able to get her into the chair.

"Oh thank you," she sighed with relief.

"Now, the paperwork, if you don't mind." I thrust a plastic clipboard and a pen into her hands.

"Oh, of course." The woman glanced at her daughter, who was looking through an old Seventeen magazine. "This is her first time..."

I nodded and smiled patiently.

" ... She's only 12, is that too young do you think? I know you said to bring her when ... after..." Mrs. Tate licked her lips. "I could bring her back next week, cancel her appointment, I mean. Then I could ... He could see me right? He'd be free if ... if Elizabeth cancelled?"

"Shhhh..." I shook my head. "Nobody's canceling, Mrs. Tate, Liz will be just fine ... Just fine..."

"But..."

"We know what she needs and I promise, I'll get you in as soon as possible, okay?" I felt like throwing up, but being nice to people like Mrs. Tate was part of the job and I was very good at what I did.

"Liz, could you come with me please?" I stood up and walked to the door that separated the waiting room from the rest of the clinic, holding it open for the girl as she put her magazine down reluctantly.

"Should I go with her?" Mrs. Tate asked, looking up from the forms, but I shook my head.

"Oh no, Liz will be just fine," I told her.

"My mom's pretty psycho, huh?" Liz said as we walked down the short hallway, painted a pleasant shade of pastel blue. Soft music, some Mozart I think, was playing.

"She has a toothache, dear." I smiled at the girl. "You're very pretty, I love your outfit."

"Really?" She looked down at herself. "Thanks. My mom hates it; she wanted me to change before we came here."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't." I laughed lightly and she giggled.

Liz really was very pretty. Just under 5 feet tall, with wavy brown hair falling around her shoulders. The top she wore, which was some kind of stretchy material, black and red and punkish, just covered her barely developed breasts, exposing her little round tummy and narrow waist. The soft baby fat on her hips was nice too, I thought. The skirt she wore, short and black, rode very low, enough so I could see the little pink hearts on the waistband of her white panties. Liz had a cute face, very open and sweet, with high cheek bones and a small mouth, and red pouting lips. She was adorable.

"Here we are." I gestured at the examination room, which was large and cool, and dominated by the huge chair that sat in the very center. "Why don't you have a seat here..." I took her by the shoulder gently, guiding Liz onto it. "Too high? I can fix that." I used the little pedals to lower the chair, leaning her back slightly. "Comfortable?"

"Yeah." Liz swallowed nervously, the way most people did in a dentist's chair, whether it was their first time or not.

"Good." I nodded. "Now I'm going to get your temperature and blood pressure..." I shrugged. " ... and stuff like that, okay?" I was wheeling a metal cart over. "Let's just get you settled in..."

"Why are you doing that?" Liz asked me a moment later, watching as I strapped her wrists to the arms of the chair. They were soft, leather straps, black like the rest of the chair with silver buckles. She didn't resist and I just smiled, not really needing to give her an answer.

"Now the legs..." I smiled into her green eyes as I strapped her ankles down, first the left and then the right. "You're such a good patient, Liz. I wish they were all like you."

I pressed a pedal with my foot and the chair hissed softly, the arms swinging out slowly and the legs as well. The chair hadn't looked like it, but the foot rest was actually two separate pieces.

"How do you feel?" I asked the girl. She was laying almost flat now, her head and shoulders just slightly elevated, with her arms straight out, 90 degrees from her body. Her legs were positioned wide as well, as wide as I'd dare go without hurting the child.

"This is weird," Liz decided, looking around nervously. "I want my mom, I think..."

"Okay," I said. "Just as soon as I do some tests, I'll get her for you." I reached for the thermometer. "Can you open your mouth for me, Liz?"

She did as she was told, letting me slide the thermometer under her little pink tongue. "Good girl." I nodded. "So, you just had your first period, huh? A couple weeks ago?" I was getting her blood pressure, wrapping the cuff around her left arm and she nodded slowly, perhaps wondering how I'd known that.

"Mmm-hmmm..."

"Good," I said. "Was it scary? Mine was. I didn't like it at all." I said, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Mmmm..." She shrugged and I began squeezing the air bulb, listening to her pulse with my stethoscope and smiling into her eyes.

"You have really good blood pressure," I told her. "And your temperature..." I reached over and slowly removed the thermometer, " ... is perfect. Just a little warm, the way it's supposed to be."

"Okay." Liz licked her ruby lips. "Can I see my mom now?"

"Almost," I sang softly. "I just need to get a little bit of blood, okay?" She just looked at me and I stroked her cheek. "It won't hurt, I promise. I'm really good at this."

I talked to her the whole time I drew her blood, needing just one small vial anyway, so it didn't take very long. But of course she didn't like it, and she winced noticeably when I put the needle in her vein, but it was soon over and Liz had to agree that it hadn't really hurt too much.

"There, that wasn't so bad," I said, taking off my surgical gloves and throwing them away, dumping the needle a sharps box. "I'll see if your mom is done with those papers, and if she is I'll bring her straight back here, okay?"

Liz nodded and I picked up her vacuum tube of blood and left her there, not really going to look for Mrs. Tate at all, but going to the small lab and working carefully to get Liz's blood analyzed. It was all computerized and for this test I didn't need to separate her platelets or anything. I just had to prepare a slide. It took all of 3 minutes.

"Ohhh ... oh ... God ... oh ... Doctor Cockley!!" I rolled my eyes, listening to Mrs. Tate on the other side of the wall.

The good doctor had found a way to fit her in, as I'd known he would since he had nothing better to do while prepared Liz, and I was thankful that the examination room where Liz was waiting was on the other side of the clinic. It was going to take a few more minutes for the computer to do the analysis and I shook my head, leaving the lab and poking my head into Cockley's office.

"Do you mind?" I asked them. "I'm trying to do some work next door."

"Ohhhh God ... fuck me..." Mrs. Tate paid me no attention at all. "Fuck my ass..."

"What? Oh! Susan." The doctor had Mrs. Tate's lithe form bent over his desk, working his long cock into her rosy anus from behind. "Sure. Sorry." He grinned and slapped Mrs. Tate's smooth white ass hard. "Shush now, you'll wake-up the monkey."

"Wha ... What? Ohhhh ... God... !!" There was just no stopping the woman, she was always loud and the man just shrugged.

"Well, when you two are done here, Liz - and make sure you remember that," I said pointedly to Dr. Cockley, "is ready for you."

"Ugh! Good." He grinned at me, slapping Mrs. Tate's ass again, so hard I knew he was leaving a red palm print behind. "Goobglob! This woman is tight today!"

"Goobglob?" I laughed at him and closed the door behind me, cutting off Mrs. Tate's wail of pleasure, although not completely.

A few minutes later, I ripped off the small printout from the blood analyzer, checking it carefully as I walked back to the examination room.

"Where's my mom?" Liz asked me, looking very much like a particularly pretty butterfly, the way she was spread like she was, seemingly pinned to the chair beneath her.

"Oh, she's having a chat with Dr. Cockley," I replied gently. "A little consultation, they'll be here in a few minutes."

"My arms are getting tired," she complained. "Why do I have to stay like this?"

"Is it uncomfortable?" I frowned at that and walked over to check her restraints.

"No, not really, I guess," Liz said. "It just ... It's weird."

"I know." I nodded. "But it'll be over soon and really, once we get started you'll forget all about it."

The girl looked at me doubtfully, but she didn't say anything more and we were quiet for a moment while I prepared the tools for Dr. Cockley, arranging everything carefully. As I reached above Liz, pulling the large bank of lights into place, she smiled at me.

"You're really pretty too," she said, responding to my earlier compliments in the hall.

"Why, thank you Liz." I smiled down at her.

"How come you don't wear a bra?" she asked me without any hint of shyness and it caught me a little off guard.

"Huh? Oh." I dropped my arms, having finished with the lights, and looked down at my breasts a little self-consciously. "I do, sometimes. But they're pretty firm anyway, so..." I shrugged, not really knowing what to say, " ... I guess it just feels better without one."

"Oh." Liz nodded, just a little. "I just wondered."

"It's okay," I said. "You're probably wondering when you're going to start growing, huh?" I said gently, meaning her breasts, as we both knew.

"Yeah." She really did nod that time, looking a little relieved that I understood her so well.

"Well, now that you've had your period, I think you'll start growing pretty soon," I assured her. "Fast too I bet. Your sisters all developed pretty quick, I noticed."

"Yeah." She took a deep breath. "They tease me about it sometimes."

"Well, that's what sisters do, sweetie." I giggled and she laughed.

"I guess so."

"And this..." I pulled the printout from the little hip pocket in my nursing skirt, " ... tells us that you're ovulating right now."

"Ovulating?" She looked at the paper I held. "What's that mean?"

"It means you're growing into a young woman and pretty soon you'll have boys trying to kiss you." I grinned at the look on her face.

"Really?" She laughed and her cheeks colored beautifully.

"Oh yes." I nodded seriously. "And as pretty as you are I'm betting it'll be a lot of boys."

"A lot of boys?" Dr. Cockley's voice echoed through the examination room. "Where? In here? Who let them in?" He looked around in mock annoyance and I smiled at his little act, which was pleasing Liz greatly. "You must be ... No, you don't look like an Elizabeth to me. More like a Liz, I think. Can I call you Liz?"

"Yeah." The girl giggled as she watched him approach.

Cockley could be terribly charming, when he wanted to be, and he had a way with young women, that was for certain. We both did, which was why we were there, of course. That he was tall and handsome and seemingly too young to be a doctor didn't hurt either, and he'd cultivated that, understanding how important appearances really are.

It's why I liked to look the way I did, with my tight white uniform, my long legs encased in white stockings and my full breasts unfettered by a clumsy bra. I might have been intimidating to some of our female patients, I suppose, but most of them reacted much as Liz had, with more a sense of friendly envy, rather than jealousy, and that suited me perfectly.

"Are you alright, dear?" Mrs. Tate followed in the doctor's wake and she looked flushed and slightly out of breath, and she walked a little gingerly, but Liz didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah Mom." The girl took on an air of boredom, being at that age when she could be friends with anyone except her parents.

"Good, okay ... I was just, um ... I was talking with Dr. Cockley and..."

"And your mother is just being a mother." Dr. Cockley smiled, raising his eyebrows for the girl so she'd know he was bored with her too.

"Do you want to wait outside, Mrs. Tate?" I asked her pleasantly, knowing she didn't.

"Oh! Oh no ... I want to watch!" She licked her lips. "I can watch, right?"

"Of course you can." I smiled at her. "There's a chair right over there, you'll see everything."

"Oh, good!" The woman nodded. "I watched all the others, you know. Elizabeth's sisters and..."

"I remember," I agreed, taking her by the arm. "Just sit down right there..." I looked over my shoulder at Cockley, who was washing his hands in the sink. He just gave me a little shrug.

"See?" Liz whispered when I walked back to her a moment later. "Psycho."

I just laughed and brushed a lock of golden brown hair from her eyes. "Are you thirsty? I have a little water here ... There you go." I held a closed water bottle to her lips so Liz could suck from the straw. "You've been sitting there so patiently, I told her. I'm sorry this is taking so long."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.