Me and My Husbands Best Friend - Cover

Me and My Husbands Best Friend

Copyright© 2010 by SizeQueen38D

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We met quite by accident while we were both on business trips too Dallas. I was sitting in the hotel lounge relaxing with a drink, when my husbands best friend happened in. What happens next is anybodies guess

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I had flown in for a five day marketing seminar and was sitting in the hotel lounge having a quiet after dinner drink, when a voice behind me said, "Christy, is that you?"

I turned so I could see the man behind the voice. Looking up I saw standing their, one of my husbands business colleagues, I said, "well my god Craig, what are you doing here in Dallas?"

"Well Christy, I was about to ask you the same thing. Are you here on business?"

"Yes, a five day seminar, Craig would you like to sit down, my neck is getting a kink from looking up. Craig is at least six foot three and I'd guess him to be around two hundred and thirty five, well toned pounds. Shaved head and skin a deep Ebony brown, My husband Paul and I have been friends with Craig and his wife Deloris for about three years.

We often go out to the bars together or take turns having barbecues. So we know each other quite well. As he sat down a waitress came over and took his order and of course he insisted I have another drink with him. We talked about whatever was going on at home, then our jobs and all the time we were talking, we were consuming more liquor. By now a band was playing and Craig asked me to dance. I was already a little tipsy as I got up and took Craig, s hand and walked to the dance floor.

When Craig took me in his arms, I more or less leaned my head against his chest. Him being over six foot and me being barely five foot five it must have looked like he was dancing with a kid, except I have 38d breasts and a rounded, protruding ass. Complimented with long auburn hair.

As we danced I felt Craig, s cock become hard and was rubbing my lower stomach. I'd danced with Craig many times when we were out and have felt his cock rubbing against me, but tonight it seemed larger and harder than it had before. Maybe he'd held it back when we were out with our spouses. Tonight we were alone and over a thousand miles from home. When this reality hit me, I felt my breath became short, almost like a gasp. What if Craig were to make a move on me? Should I give in to my hidden desires, or use our friendship as an excuse and politely turn him down. I'd wondered a few times, what it would be like to be with him, but never thought the opportunity would ever present itself to find out. So it had remained a fantasy, a hidden desire, that I'd used at times when Paul has fallen a bit short in the bedroom. Not that my husband is a poor lover, It's just he doesn't quite get it done every time and that leaves me somewhat frustrated to say the least.

I'd all but put it out of my mind until tonight, then it all came flooding back, as his hand moved up my side to caress my breast, causing me to gasp when he pinched my nipple saying. "Damn Christy, I've wanted to tease your nipples since the first day I saw you in a bikini. I love big nipples and yours are huge when teased like this, pinching it hard enough for me to moan out loud. You like that don't you Christy?"

"Oh my god yes Craig, I love having them tormented like you're doing now, I love having them touched the way you're touching them now and I love how it makes me feel, but if anyone were to find out, it would ruin everything."

"How would anyone ever find out Christy?" I'm not going to say anything and I'm sure your not going to either. Plus, were a thousand miles from home. I've seen you checking me out in my swim trunks Christy. I also know how curious you are to find out."

"What? I'm not. Hesitating, not wanting to say curious. I don't understand. What is it you think I'm curious to find out about Craig?" I said, slurring my words somewhat from the drinks I'd had.

"You're like most white women Christy. Once they become acquainted and get over the fear of black men and become friends, like we've done. They began to wonder if the stories they've heard are true. Then they start checking us out, trying to see how well we fill out our swim trunks, compared to there husbands. In our case, weather you realized it or not Christy. The more we danced together, when we went out, the harder you pressed yourself against my dick. You've wanted it for a long time, but the opportunity never presented itself until tonight. Christy, do you want to satisfy your curiosity or not? It's up to you."

"Oh god Craig, I'm scared we'll be found out. I know its crazy, but I can't help it. I've never cheated on Paul and I'm afraid he'll be able to somehow tell I've been with another man. Maybe I'll look guilty or something, I don't know.

"All I know Christy, is once you've had my big black dick in that tight pussy you'll never regret it. It'll feel better than you've imagined it would. Did you imagine it would feel a lot better than Paul's, while he was fucking you after you'd seen me in swim trunks. Did you compare the bulge in my trunks to the bulge in Paul's.

I felt myself become dripping wet listening to Craig talking dirty to me. "Yes I murmured, I did. Yours looked a lot larger than Paul's and I couldn't help thinking how it might feel compared to Paul's."

"How did you imagine it would feel Christy? Tell Me baby, how did you imagine my big cock would feel."

I became weak in the knees as he kept asking me, how looking at his huge bulge made me feel. Thinking back now, I said, "I thought about how it would feel stretching me as you pushed it deep inside me. I could only imagine how it would feel having a cock long enough to touch bottom in me. I'd guessed it would be everything Paul's wasn't." I knew I'd given in to him when I went on to tell him what I thought about his big cock. I told Craig about having fantasies of him, while Paul and I were having sex and how much better it seemed.

Leaning down he kissed the top of my head, saying, "are you ready to go find out what it feels like to finally get to feel what you've only been able to imagine. Think about it baby you're so close to making your fantasy a reality you can taste it. You'll be living out your fantasy of having my big dick in that sweet little pussy of yours. You remember the night of our company party, when Paul and I got so messed up you girls had to take us home. We were in the men, s room together, no one else was in their when Paul looked over at me, seeing my dick he said, damn Craig how does your wife take that. Christy could never take a cock like that, she's got the tightest pussy I ever seen. That's a real complement when a husband say's that about his wife. So if I seem a little anxious, it's because I can't wait to take that tight little white pussy and stretch it over my dick. I want to hear you begging me to keep fucking you."

"God Craig, you've got me so hot now, I can't wait to feel your big cock deep inside me."

As we got back to our table he said, "get your things and lets get out of here. What floor are you on? I'll go on ahead and meet you there."

"My room is 1202." When the elevator doors opened and I saw Craig standing their, my knees almost buckled. I'd never thought about cheating on Paul, except in my fantasies. Now I was about to open my door for a man other than my husband, for the sole purpose of having sex with him. I was about to commit adultery with one of my husbands best friends. My mind began racing. Maybe there was still time to call it off. To tell Craig it was a big mistake to even think about it.

But as soon as the door closed behind us and he put his arms around me from behind, I knew it was to late to call it off. He'd built a fire deep inside me that only his big black cock would be able to put out. As he moved up closer behind me his large hands cupped my breasts squeezing them, then he began pulling my nipples until I moaned and whimpered. "Damn," he groaned, "you got the best tits I ever felt Christy. So firm and full, You love your nipples played with don't you baby?"

"Whimpering, oh my god yes Craig, I love it."

I love huge nipples like yours Christy, with that he began to unbutton my blouse, peeling it off over my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor, leaving me with only my black lace bra. Being behind me, he had no trouble with the bra clasp and my breasts soon became naked. I stood looking down watching his black fingers tease and torment my huge nipples. Next he peeled his shirt off, then turned me around to face him, taking my head in his hands he put my lips against his Ebony chest. "kiss my black skin, suck my nipples Christy."

As I licked and sucked his man nipples, we moved slowly towards the bed. As we stood their kissing I reached behind me and undone my skirt and finished undressing and sat down on the bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed naked, when he Unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his trousers, then pushed them and his boxers down around his ankles. I saw for the first time what I'd rubbed against many times. Swallowing hard I said, "my god Craig, its huge, I'm not sure I can do this."

"Of course you can Christy, women have babies all the time and they're a lot bigger than my dick. Once you feel it stretching your tight pussy, you'll love it, I promise. By the time we get through and go back home, you'll be wanting it every chance you get."

I sat looking at the huge black cock in front of me. I was thinking about all the things I'd heard about, being with a black man. I'd always heard, once a white woman's had a taste of black cock, she can't leave it alone, no matter how hard she tries. I did know a few white women who had been with blacks and as far as I knew, they weren't addicted to it afterwords. But then again, it could be they just weren't telling anyone they were addicted and were still seeing black men on the side. Lately I'd heard it was becoming more popular all the time for married white women, to have black lovers. But I was sure that would not happen to me, this would only be a one time thing. My fantasy fulfilled, it would be over.

As I sat there staring at his huge cock, he took it in his hand and rubbed the huge round plum shaped head, slowly along my lips, giving me my first taste of a black mans cock. Tasting the drop of pre cum as my tongue lavished over the swollen cock head, then opening my mouth, took in as much as I could. The cock head was so large and his cock shaft so thick, I could barely get it in my mouth. I worked it around fitting in as much as I could. Then I began to suck my first black cock. As I sucked, I wondered if he'd cum in my mouth, that was something I'd only done once, a long time ago. Paul never has cum in my mouth, although I had sucked him to completion many times. If he did come from me sucking his cock, I hoped he wouldn't be like Paul and not be able to fuck me once he'd cum. As I sucked and stroked his long thick shaft, the answer wasn't long in coming. Giving out a deep growl. He grasped my head in both hands holding it in place to make sure I couldn't pull my mouth off while his huge cock spurted it's load of thick slimy cum down my throat, almost choking me. But it wasn't over yet. "Oh god Christy," he moaned, "damn you suck good, keep sucking baby, get it hard again. I can't wait to fuck that pussy real good for you." he kept his cock in my mouth and I sucked, until it was once again rock hard.

Easing it slowly out of my mouth he Leaned down kissing me. Then whispered, "you're about to get the fucking of your life Christy. You're going to find out what a big dick really feels like Baby. Taking me by the shoulders he tipped me backwards onto my back. lifting my legs straight up into the air, he began pushing his long thick, black cock into my pussy.

Gasping, I cried out, "oh, ooh my god Craig, go easy its hurting me." I felt it stretching my pussy lips until I thought they would tear. Inch by inch I felt him sinking his huge black cock, into my married white pussy. With my legs straight up in the air and my fingers clutching at the bed sheets and my head against the headboard. There was nothing I could do to keep him from pushing the full length of his long cock all the way to the bottom of my pussy. In my fantasies, I'd always imagined him fucking me with every inch of his huge cock. I just never knew how big it was and how much it would stretch me to get it all in. Now that he was pushing his huge cock into me, all I could do was lay there and take what he was giving me, which was more than I had imagined. I could tell when we'd danced that his cock was large but this was almost to much. My god, I'd never felt anything like this in my life. It hurt as it stretched my pussy lips, but at the same time, felt wonderful as it was filling me. When the huge cock head rammed the bottom of my pussy, I couldn't stop myself from screaming. "Stop!! Craig, oh my god stop. I can't take anymore, please Craig, I can't take it. It's to big, it's hurting me. Oh my god," I screamed.

Chuckling he said, " It's to late now baby. You got ten inches of black dick in that little white pussy of your, s, Paul sure wasn't lying, when he said, you have one tight pussy.

I laid their panting for breath as he kept it buried all the way to his balls. I'd gotten somewhat used to the length and thickness of his huge cock, within a few minutes. We kissed as he started slowly thrusting his huge shaft in and out of my pussy using long, deep strokes. When I cried out, he would pull back then slowly fuck his big cock back inside me. I wondered if what I felt trickling down my crack was our juices or if he'd torn me. Slowly he began fucking in and out of me faster and harder. Every stroke, he would pull out a little farther and pushed it in a little deeper, until he was fucking me with almost the full length of his huge cock. My first orgasm started about fifteen minutes after we started fucking, and seemed like one long continuous, never ending orgasm and lasted until he'd cum in me for the third time, after which his huge dick went limp and slid out of my now stretched pussy, letting a stream of cum trickle out and down my crack, covering my ass on it's way to the bed sheet.

We laid there on the bed, both of us exhausted from the fucking he'd just given me. It didn't end with one time, as it did most of the time with Paul. It ended after Craig had cum in me for the fifth time that night. I have no idea how many orgasms I'd had. I know it was more than I'd ever had in my life in one night. Maybe more than I'd ever had in any three month period. All within a couple of hours. I'd never felt so totally satisfied in my life, as I did after Craig had fucked me.

Craig stayed the night and I sucked him the next morning and he fucked me until I cum three times and he'd pumped another huge load of black sperm into my womb. Then it was time to get up and get going. When he said he'd see me that evening, I knew it would be another night like the first one. I was wrong. Craig would show me a side of myself I never knew existed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.