Preview

What Do You Do?

by Tedbiker

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Tear Jerker, Paranormal, First, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: What do you do when your partner can't have intercourse with you any more? Bill's wife Susan has her own solution to their problem; how does he handle it? A motorbike, a 2CV and three lovely women.

Preface

There is a rather unpleasant condition which occurs in women after the menopause ... and, no, I'm not referring to the hormonal disturbances. As the production of oestrogen drops, changes take place in the female genitalia. The vaginal walls thin and shrink and natural lubrication dries up. The effect is to make intercourse uncomfortable or even impossible, with soreness, itching, and bleeding after intercourse. The condition occurs in around forty percent of post-menopausal women but for various reasons only twenty to twenty-five percent of them will seek medical advice. There are effective treatments for most women if started when symptoms are noticed. The condition is known as vaginal atrophy and there are some very good sources of information about it. The story explores one couple's experience of the condition and the woman's solution to her inability to engage in intercourse. It is not intended to be a prescription for such a situation! In most cases there are ways of dealing with the condition other than the one Susan adopts...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.