Oscar: Home for Thanksgiving

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2010 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Oscar has an interesting start to his flight home from Paris. Then events get more interesting and still more interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   .

DISCLAIMERS:

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. It is a fantasy and as such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Other than the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge others for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS:

Oscar Jameson ... male lead character-business man

Charlane Jordan ... female lead character-business exutive-VIP

Jess Chance ... female first cousin of Oscar and a Bradley University student

My plane left Paris an hour late. It was a nonstop, night flight to New York. We were on hold, apparently, for some late VIP's important enough to hold up an entire flight and screw up schedules. However, I wasn't particularly disturbed as I was in no real hurry. I also had plenty to do on my laptop, so the time passed fairly quickly for me.

My seat was next to the window just two rows back from the front entrance. A bustle of activity heralded the presence of our late arrivals. One particularly gorgeous piece of womanhood stepped through the door into the plane. She was followed by an entourage of assistants, two women and one male.

The lady in question appeared to be in her early to mid twenties. She was led to my row by the attendant and without hesitation, she slid in and plopped herself down in the middle seat next to me. One of her assistants dropped a pile of miscellaneous boxes in the aisle seat. The three assistants took a row of seats farther back in the plane.

"Hello, My name's Oscar."

No verbal response, just a haughty look.

Well, this has the makings of a long flight, I'm thinking.

The plane had by then reached the head of the runway and the pilot was spooling up the engines prepatory to take off. As the plane began it's takeoff roll, I noticed the lady hadn't yet fastened her seat belt. I reached between us and held up the end of the belt. In the process, I managed to accidentally brush against her upper left thigh.

She turned to glare at me, then took the belt and buckled up. I returned my attention to my laptop and ignored her. The plane reached takeoff velocity, rotated, and screamed into the air in a steep climb out, engines howling.

Over an hour into the flight, I closed my laptop with a sigh and leaned into the back of my seat. I closed my eyes and utterly relaxed into a light doze, my hands in my lap covering my computer.

I awoke from a hard thump and the lady next to me grabbing my right hand in a death grip. The seat belt sign was ringing away and the attendants were walking the aisle to reenforce the warning.

"We're entering an area of strong turbulence. Please fasten your seat belts," one of them said in our direction as she passed by.

"I'm frightened to death of this kind of thing," said a very scared voice of the lady beside me.

I secured my laptop and the lady released my other hand only to entwine her arm with mine in another death like grip. I held her hand.

"My name is Charlane. I'm sorry I was so nasty with you, but I thought you were just another shark trolling for another conquest."

The plane did another severe drop in a downdraft that would have lifted us from our seats but for the belts.

"Oh God," Charlane cried and cringed into me, burying her head on my shoulder and into my neck. The plane aided that move by shoving us into our seats and Charlane's face into me as it heaved upward in a severe updraft.

After another ten minutes or so of really bad air, we seemed to have passed through the worst of it and the plane ride smoothed out.

Charlane did not let go of me although she did loosen her grip enough to allow my circulation to resume. I lightly stroked her hand. It seemed to help calm her down.

"I'm sorry, sir, I just hate flying unless I absolutely have to. It scares me near to death."

"The name's Oscar, Charlane."

"And mine's Char to my friends. Please, call me Char."

"Do you fly often, Char?"

"Not, as I said, unless absolutely necessary."

"Where are you going on this holiday that made you fly this time?"

"My father is English, the Viscount of Saxton. My mother is American. She's in America now for her father's, my grandfather's, funeral. I was in school in Paris and am on my way to join my mother."

"Where's the funeral?"

"In a little rural town in Illinois. Not a lot of people are acquainted with it."

"I'm from Illinois. What town are you talking about?"

"Galesburg."

"Oh yes, the hometown of the author and poet, Carl Sandburg in his younger years. I'm well aware of it. My hometown is Peoria."

Char was still clinging to me. I liked the sensation.

"If I'm not being too nosey, what were you doing in Paris, Oscar?"

"I was doing an evaluation of the Paris office of my computer company. My company is headquartered in Dover, Delaware and my official home is there. But I'm on the go much of the time.

"You said your company. Do you just work for the company or do you own it?"

"Oh, it's my company. I'm not as big as Bill Gates, but I'm definitely gaining on him."

"Oh! So where are you going now?"

I'm headed for Peoria for Turkey and the trimmings with my parents. I've neglected them for three years now and they're letting me know about it."

"Then we might be traveling together?"

"If you are going to New York, then to Chicago, and then a commuter flight to Peoria, that would be quite possible. Would you like to travel together that far?"

"Oh, yes! I feel so safe with you around. I don't know why, but I just do."

"What, you have no boyfriends to escort you? What about your entourage that came aboard with you?"

"Oh, my assistants are just "Yes" people interested in their salary, not me. And yes, plenty of boys are sniffing around my skirts, but that's just what they are, boys. They're only after one thing. Well, maybe two."

"And what would that be, Char?"

"They either want to get into my pants or my purse or both. What about you, Oscar, any girlfriends or a wife?"

"No, I'm a twenty-nine year old bachelor. I wine and dine with the girls, but nothing serious or permanent. All they want to do is get into my pants or my purse."

We both laughed.

"You know my age, but you never told me yours."

"Do I have to?"

"No, you don't."

"In that case, I'll tell you. I'm twenty-four."

We rode on in amiable silence. It wasn't long before Char released her grip on me and dropped her hand onto my thigh. She lazily rubbed it up and down in short strokes, getting ever closer to what lay at the apex of my thighs. In the darkened cabin, it wasn't likely we'd be discovered if we kept things easy and discreet.

"Trying to get into my pants, are you?"

"Honestly? Yes. I get so horny after a frightening experience."

We both chuckled.

"How 'bout my 'purse'? Are you trying to get into that too, Char?"

"Don't need it, I've got my own."

"Once in my pants, if you get in, are your intentions honorable?"

"That I don't know yet. Depends some on your intentions. Are they honorable?"

"I don't know yet either. But there's a strong possibility they are."

"Hmmmm."

Char's hand moved up and onto my package. My cock had grown slowly harder as she worked my thigh. I had a full boner on by the time she landed on my cock. She felt its length and raised an eyebrow.

I've not got the longest nor the biggest cock on the block, but I do have more than enough to satisfy any woman, at least so far. I didn't think Char would have any problem with that either.

An attendant passed by and I asked for two blankets. When they arrived, Char and I each took one covered up. The flight still had slightly over three hours left. Plenty of time.

"To ally suspicion, let's pretend to doze a bit, Char."

"Ok."

Within ten minutes, Char's hand crept under my blanket and found my dick again. She tried to unzip me, but couldn't quite get the job done. I did it for her. With some difficulty, she pulled out my rigid boner and proceeded to slowly stroke it.

"Oh," she whispered, "I like your natural, uncut cock."

"I'm rather attached to it myself," I replied.

Char giggled but she continued her slow stroking. I could feel the tension building in my cock and balls. She undoubtedly felt the final expansion of my shaft that preceded the explosion of cum that followed. The blanket, her hand, and my pants received a sticky baptism of white cream. After it deflated, I managed to stuff my dick back into my pants and zip up.

Char wiped her hand as best she could on my blanket and retreated under her own blanket.

"I could use a little relief myself, Oscar. Would you like to do the honors?"

I slipped my hand under her blanket. She was wearing an expensive pair of slacks. She already had them open. I reached under her waistband and found only a tiny thong. My fingers easily reached under that and found a very wet pussy. My fingers played a merry tune on her labia with the middle one sliding up and down her central crevice.

My finger found the opening to her gate of heaven and plunged in. My thumb found her clit and the two worked in tandem to bring Char to a delirious state of arousal. It was all she could do to keep her orgasm under control and concealed from fellow passengers as she came. She bit her lip to keep from screaming.

When she came down off her high and had calmed some, she said, "I have to go to the john and clean up some. Back as quick as I can."

I sat in perfect contentment while she was gone, pondering my new state of affairs. I really liked this woman. Where did that fit in my scheme of things, my life? Was the feeling mutual and as deep? Is there really such a thing as love at first sight?

We landed in New York, still in darkness. We deplaned and went to the ticket area to see about our connecting flight to Chicago. There was a flight out in twenty minutes. Just time enough to go the the john to freshen up some and then board our flight.

Char hung on tight as the takeoff run turned into the climb out and we climbed for altitude at a really steep angle. The flight was smooth as silk and we landed just as smoothly.

We had an hour layover until we could get a commuter flight to Peoria. On the short hop, Char asked if I had a cell phone. I did.

"Will you call a limo service and have them pick me up to take me to Galesburg.?"

"Sure thing."

It was quickly arranged. Then I sat back to continue the line of thinking I had started on the New York flight. Where did I want this to go with Char? She was quiet and evidently deep in thought as well.

"Char?"

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking."

"So have I."

"Where do we go from here?"

"Exactly."

"Char, would you like to continue the ride and see where it goes?"

"Yes."

"OK then. After the funeral, you'll need some time with your mother. Here's my phone number and address where I'll be in Peoria. When you're ready to leave, give me a call and I'll come pick you up and meet your mother."

Char beamed. She leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss, a very passionate kiss. I cuddled her head on my chest and rubbed the back of her neck. She fairly purred. After deplaning once again, I got Char connected with her limo and sent her off with another passionate kiss and body embrace.

"'Til later," she said.


I hailed a cab and gave the address of my parent's house. The hack pulled up in front of the house and I paid the cabby. I climbed out and looked at the welcome sign. It was a big banner stretched between two giant, cardboard turkeys. It read, "Welcome Home, OSCAR!"

The door flew open and my female first cousin flew into my arms. I hadn't seen her since she was ten years old and I suddenly realized her birthday was on Thanksgiving day. I sighed with relief that I'd purchased a number of different presents for the holiday, not realizing I would really need the one I would give Jess.

Jess was crushed against me as she hugged me tight. There was no doubt those were gown up boobs she was pressing into me. Her pussy was pressed tight into my lower belly well enough to have my dick spontaneously react.

Shit, now what's this all about? Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

When I finally managed to untangle myself from her and get my breath back from her passionate kiss, I said, "Jeeze, Jess, you hardly reached my belly button the last time I saw you. What are you now, thirteen?"

I ducked her playful swing as she said, "You know better. I'll be twenty tomorrow, Thanksgiving day."

"Twenty? You don't look a day over fourteen."

That produced another playful swing.

"Did my boobs feel like those of a fourteen year old just now?"

"No, I'll have to agree, they didn't."

She gave me a leering look and said, "Watch your back, cousin. I've had a crush on you for ten years and I intend to do something about it now that you're in my clutches."

I just laughed. She's just pulling my leg and not really serious.

"Laugh if you want, but I mean it, cousin."

I put my arm around her waist. She put her hand on my ass and we walked up the steps onto the porch and into the house to the emotional greetings of my mother and the staid ones of my father.

Father led us into the parlor for some holiday cheer. Mother explained, "Jess is taking Thanksgiving break from Bradley University to go home to Vienna (pronounced Vy-enna in southern Illinois, where it's located). She will be there through the Christmas break in order to tend her ailing mother."

"But what about your classes between Thanksgiving and Christmas," I asked?

"I've obtained official permission for a leave and will be allowed to make up work and finals when I get back."

"Meantime," said Mother, "she's spending the Thanksgiving weekend with us. She leaves on Monday."

I sat down on the divan. Jess sat hip and thigh beside me--right against me. The friction of her slacks against mine was electrifying. While we chatted, my mind was working furiously. Now what? Do I want this to go on? I'm just a flesh and blood man, not a saint. Can I fight it without a confrontation? How does this fit in with Char? Besides, anything beyond kissing and a little butt patting would be incest.

Jess's slightly moving thigh impressed this home to me some more. Damn, girl, I can only take so much of that without reacting.

Well, so what? Jess is a damn good looking chick. What harm would there be in a short, if incestual, relationship between two consenting adults? I wasn't likely to see much of her for a good long time to come after this weekend. Char and I could pick up where we left off. There was no binding commitment between Char and I--not yet anyway.

Let's just see how far Jess wants to push this, yes?

She wanted to push it. When Jess got up, she placed her hand flat on my upper thigh to push herself up. She copped a big feel of my package in the process. All by accident, of course, with a demure but not very sincere apology. She didn't even blush.

Well after midnight that first night, some sound woke me. I was in my old upstairs room that had been mine all through my youth. I lay there quietly, still feigning sleep as my bedroom door slowly inched open. The night light in the hall shed a dim glow, backlighting the figure in the doorway. A totally sheer, shorty nightgown revealed her entire figure, albeit in silhouette.

"Are you awake, Oscar?"

"No, I'm asleep."

"You're not snoring."

"I don't snore."

The door clicked shut. The light switch clicked and the small table lamp beside my bed came on, dimly but plainly illuminating me and the bed. It also showed Jess' womanly curves as she ambled my way. More like she sashayed.

My sleep wear is my birthday suit and only a thin sheet covered me from the waist down. Jess got to the bed and seductively slid the nightie shoulder straps off and allowed the garment to swish to the floor. She stood fully revealed. God did she ever. She was indescribable. A Greek goddess if there ever was one. Young, ripe, and willing.

Jess parted her lips in a seductive smile and folded the sheet back prepatory to climbing into bed with me. My cock had been rising ever since Jess opened my door. It now stood in full erection as she smiled down at it.

"My, My, aren't you just deliciously endowed. Is that just for me, Oscar?"

"I don't see anyone else in the room, Jess."

She climbed onto the bed between my legs and lowered her face to my rigid member. She retracted my foreskin with one hand while the other hand grabbed hold of my balls. Her tongue was velvety smooth on my equally smooth helmet. Precum was slowly bubbling to the surface.

I just groaned my pleasure. We had to hold the noise down, but my parent's bedroom was on the first floor at the other end of the house, so we could express ourselves to some extent. There was only the four of us in the house.

"God, Oscar, I've wanted to do this for ten years. You have no idea how I fantasized and drooled over pictures of you your parents sent over the years to my parents."

She returned her mouth to her ministrations on my flesh pole. Jess was good, very good. She musta had some practice somewhere along the line in high school or her three years of college.

I felt my dick pulse and swell some more just ahead of the big explosion. I came hard, shooting quite a load into Jess' mouth. She didn't miss a drop.

"Now you'll last a while when you fuck me. But first, I want you to eat my pussy."

More than pussy was on my menu. I started with her neck and jaw, licking and kissing my way down to her shoulders. I dropped my face lower to play tongue games with her more than ample boobs and great nipples. Licking a line down, I reached her pierced navel. I gave that a lot of tongue attention. Jess squirmed and writhed through all of this, moaning softly but continuously.

At last, I arrived at her mons. After some tonguing action there, I worked my way down one thigh and calf and back up the other. Jess was really aroused by that time. It didn't take much attention to her clit and slit before she let go with a really big orgasm and I mean a really big one.

"Now fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep."

I proceeded to do so.

My helmet split her pussy folds gently and slowly as I trailed it up and down her pussy slit. Her excitement produced more than enough lubrication for my dick. I ran the length of my pole up and down her slit, coating most of my fleshy missile.

"Jesus, Oscar, do it. Poke me and fuck me hard."

The tip of my cock found the entrance to her Gate of Heaven and partially entered. I pushed further 'til my whole cockhead was enveloped.

"More, Oscar, MORE, NOW."

I pushed further into that warm, wet, sleeve.

"Christ, Jess, you feel so good around my dick. Wet, warm, umm."

"You feel just as good to me, Oscar. Fuck me harder."

I'd been pumping rather leisurely, That changed. I pushed her thighs back onto her tits which opened her up completely to my plunging fuck stick. I really did put it to her then.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.