Kelly and the Cop - Cover

Kelly and the Cop

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Kelly, a rejected wife, whose husband ran off with a younger woman, is lured to accompany her friend Lena on a sex expedition. Lena met her youthful lover but he was accompanied by his uncle Jorge, and from that point on Kelly's life changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The plan was actually Lena's, and Kelly, when she first heard of it was shocked, to say the least. But Lena was enthusiastic. They sat over coffee and Lena gave Kelly lurid details about her connection 'on line' with Emilio.

"But what about Frank?" Kelly interposed.

"To hell with Frank," Lena said, "Frank is old and uninterested, and Emilio sounds hot and eager."

"So, when was the last time that you talked to him?" Kelly wanted to know.

"Last night!" Lena said, "Frank was at his lodge meeting."

"And what happened?" Kelly asked, almost breathlessly now, because, though she thought all this hair brained, she had to admit that it was turning her on.

Lena gave her a sly smile: "This is getting to you isn't it?"

"Well, with my great, involved successful sex life, I guess!" Kelly said with a tinge of sarcasm.

But it was lost on Lena, who just laughed: "Girl, you're footloose and fancy free; go out and find someone. Better yet, get on line and you'll be found. Just put out on a chat room that you're sexy, older and eager, and you'll get all the sex you can handle."

"Noooooo!" Kelly wailed and held her hands up, as though to shield herself from the idea but she giggled with Lena nevertheless.

In fact, Kelly was pretty much sexually repressed, never having really gotten over the fact that her lousy husband ran off with a younger secretary. She was willing to ignore the fact that at the age of 37 she was as ripe and sexy as anyone around. She was oblivious to that totally.

"Okay back to you," Kelly said, "Tell me what happened."

"He made me take my clothes off, tell him that I was doing it and describe the panties that I was wearing; it's all that he wanted me to be wearing, while we talked," Lena said.

"Eeep!" was Kelly's response. "Did you?"

"You bet, I did!" Lena said. "He sounds so hot."

"And?" Kelly prompted.

Lena laughed: "It's all that you can do to keep your hand from going down the front of your panties, girl!"

Kelly giggled, along with Lena at that and told her to 'stop it!' grinning all the while.

"He made me describe how I'd undress for him, when I met him and give him a blow job!"

"Eeeeek!" was Kelly's response, holding her hand over her mouth, while Lena just beamed at her.

"What did you do?" Kelly asked, a bit wide eyed.

Lena was enjoying this. Her big project was 'to bring Kelly out' and get her sexually functioning again.

"I did exactly what he wanted!" Lena said.

"You didn't!" Kelly said, again breathlessly!

"I did!" Lena responded.

"What ... what are you going to do now?" Kelly asked.

"Do you want me to stop and let you play with yourself?" Lena said, laughing.

"Stop it!" Kelly said, "Talk to me!"

"I love seeing how easily you get hot and bothered. Too bad neither of us is into women! I'd have you on your knees in front of me right now!"

"Eeeeeek!" Kelly laughed and covered her hand with her mouth. "You're so bad!"

Lena laughed and said: "What 'til you hear what's next; you'll see how bad."

"What?" Kelly asked.

"He wants me to meet him in the forest preserve tonight, and do it for real!" Lena said, a feral smile on her face.

"Nooooooo!" Kelly said, almost overwhelmed.

"Yep!" Lena said.

"You're not though!" Kelly breathed to her.

"I certainly am!" Lena said, grinning broadly.

Kelly shrieked again and they both went off into a spate of giggles.

"And you're coming with me!" Lena said.

Kelly just stared back at her, absolutely wide eyed. "Say what?" she said.

"You heard me," Lena said, "I said that you're going with me!"

"Oh, no, no, no!" Kelly said.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" was Lena's response. She knew full well that her tail of sitting at her computer in her panties at the orders of this Emilio had turned Kelly on.

"I can't, I won't!" Kelly said.

"Honey," Lena said next, in a persuasive tone of voice, "I don't want to go alone. You got to go with me."

"Ohhh, Lena!" Kelly whined, and immediately Lena knew that she'd won.

"Good, it's settled!" she said, leaning over and kissing Kelly on the cheek.

"I don't have to ... won't have to?" Kelly said.

"No, Ms Prissy pants," Lena said, "You can preserve your precious celibacy!"

"Stop it!" Kelly said.

Then Lena looked at Kelly and said: "One of these days I'm going to force you out of that shroud of misery that you cloak yourself in, since Stan the unseeing left you. I'll make a tigress out of you yet."

Kelly squeaked at that and declared that she had errands to run.

They embraced at the door and Lena whispered into Kelly's ear:

"One of these days, I'm going to make a pass at you."

"Don't you dare!" Kelly answered, flustered.

Lena giggled: "I love to tease you, sweetie." Then she kissed Kelly on the cheek, as Kelly left.

In truth, Kelly was bothered and really turned on by Lena's tale and had to think. She also suspected that she was looking forward to seeing Lena giving this Emilio a blow job.

"I wonder if he'll make her take her clothes off," she said to herself with a giggle, after she was in the car.

She was back at Lena's house that evening at 7 PM, as they arranged. She wore a tee shirt, and jeans, with running shoes.

"Shit!" Lena said, when she opened the door for Kelly.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"Well, look at you; he'll take one look at a fox like you and not want to bother with a tub like me at all!"

"Stop it!" Kelly said, laughing with Lena, "You're the mouth in question!"

That made both of them giggle loudly. They sat and had a glass of wine for courage and were off to meet Emilio in the forest preserve. The meeting was to take place in a remote area of the forest preserve, and the two women arrived there with 10 minutes to spare. They walked down a marked path that was the one which Emilio indicated, and came to a kind of clearing. They were supposed to wait for him there.

He also was on time but, as Kelly and Lena were standing and waiting, two latino men walked into the clearing, one young the other a bit older.

"There are two of them!" Kelly said, an edge of worry in her voice.

"Take it easy," Lena said, "Leave it to me."

She walked forward, and one of the handsome, dark haired youths stepped forward.

"Emilio?" Lena said softly.

"Yes, chica!" he answered.

She smiled and said: "I'm Lena."

"Very nice," he said, and glanced at Kelly.

"This is my friend Kelly; she just promised to accompany me. We can go over here for some privacy," Lena said.

"No, here is fine," Emilio said, staring at Lena's good sized tits as he spoke. It caused her to giggle.

Emilio flashed a smile and said softly to Lena: "Take your clothes off, Chica."

Lena said a soft 'Ohhhh' and began to remove her clothes with no hesitation. By the time that she had her tee shirt off, Kelly was already retreating to give them some privacy. The other man, stood at first and watched.

Then, with Kelly still glancing backwards at Lena and Emilo, where Lena was now naked from the waist up, she was suddenly confronted by the other one. It startled her, when she felt a hand on her arm. She looked up and the other man was standing there. He introduced himself as Jorge.

Jorge then spoke up to Kelly:

"Come over here; we'll give them some peace here."

Kelly didn't know what to do. She glanced back at the scene, where her good friend Lena had now taken off her jeans also and was standing in front of Emilio in her black nylon panties. As Kelly watched Lena got totally naked and was kneeling in front of Emilio. It turned her on even more than the story of the conversation had. She went with the other man, without thinking, that scene just kept playing over and over in her mind. Soon enough they were beyond the trees and couldn't see Lena and Emilio anymore.

It was then that Kelly realized what kind of a predicament she'd put herself in.

Jorge spoke again:

"Are you okay, beauty?"

"What?" Kelly said, "What did you call me?"

"Beauty!" Jorge said.

"Why?" she asked softly.

He laughed a small laugh and said: "Because you are!"

"Ohh," she said, and let out an involuntary sob.

"What?" Jorge said, "Tell me!"

"It's nothing," she said, trying to shake it off.

"Beauty, talk to Jorge," he said and she realized that she was going to do what he wanted her. She couldn't decide what kind of effect he was having but knew it was working on her.

"My husband left me a while ago and I haven't felt like a beauty at all!" she said, wrapping her arms around herself.

But then Jorge stepped up and put his hands on her shoulders. She leaned her head against his chest right away, and began to sob. Jorge put his arms around her and pulled her into himself.

"Beauty, beauty!" he cooed at her and let her have her moment of surprise and sadness.

She looked up at him, after a few minutes, and after calming down a bit, surprised at herself for reacting so strongly to what he called her. She said:

"Thank you!"

His reply was unexpected: he kissed her.

It was as though a lot of things, a lot of misery over time, a lot of holding feelings back, a lot of build up from Lena's outing with Emilio, came to a head in that kiss. Kelly just yielded to it. Her lips were soft from her weeping and she met his kiss with her lips slightly open.

It took her breath away. It had been so long, so long, and she told him, after the kiss was broken:

"It's been such a long time for me; I haven't been, you see, kissed, and certainly not kissed like that for..."

But then he kissed her again, and she whispered a simple 'yes' into his mouth.

When the kiss was finished he chuckled and said: "Yes!"

"What?" she asked, looking up and smiling into his face.

"I came to, you might say, chaperone Emilio; to make sure that this woman wasn't someone looking for trouble. Only that."

Kelly laughed and said: "No, Lena is only looking for sex, which she doesn't get at home."

"And you, beauty?" he asked.

"Me?" Kelly mused, "I also only accompanied her; only that. But now..."

"Yes," he said, "But now..." He hesitated and then:"What do you want, Beauty?" he asked.

"You'll think I'm terrible," she said.

"Try me," Jorge said.

She wasn't sure if she had the courage to tell him and said, as a diversion:

"My name is Kelly really."

He chuckled and said: "Your name is Beauty; now tell me; tell Jorge."

"I wanted to, um, ... to watch them a bit!" she confessed.

"Bad girl," he said, and took her hand, pulling her along toward the copse of trees that were near where Emilio and Lena were.

When they got to the trees, they could peer through and see them. Lena was kneeling, totally naked, her hands on Emilio's thighs and her head bobbing up and down on his cock. She kept gagging and he kept trying to get more of his cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh," Kelly said.

"Some troubles to work out," Jorge said, "Technique."

"Yes," Kelly said.

"But we leave them now," Jorge said, taking Kelly's hand and walking away.

"What does Beauty want next?" Jorge asked.

Kelly looked at him and realized how turned on she was, and it was not only Lena and her blow job, it was much more just being here in the twilight with this handsome man. She was flustered. She leaned against his chest, knowing that only if he couldn't see her, could she talk to him about it. She said so:

"I don't think that I can say it, if I'm looking at you."

"Shy!" Jorge said, stroking her face, "I like that."

"I'd like to please you," she said softly. "I'm not sure I know how anymore; all that confidence went out the door with Stan leaving me for his secretary." There was a sob at the end of what she said.

"A man with no eyes, no heart and no conscience!" he said softly.

"Really?" she said.

"Really!" he answered. "And you already please me, my Beauty!"

"Is this happening too fast?" she asked, feeling comfortable enough to ask him.

"It happens only as fast as you want, Beauty," he said to her.

Then she said, having made a decision:

"Tell me what to do, Jorge; I'm so at sea and I'm burning up."

"I think that Beauty needs to give in to the night and take her clothes off too," he said.

"Ohh," she said involuntarily, realizing that for the first time in such a while she was going to give in to her sexual feelings, with this handsome latino stranger.

With a simple nod of her head, she reached for the bottom of her tee shirt and soon nit was up and off. She hesitated, as Jorge stretched out a hand and swept it over the surface of her lacy bra, tweaking nipples as he went.

"Ohhhh," she said again, and he smiled.

"The pants, Beauty!" Jorge said next.

So, next the jeans went. Kelly as lost in it; shivering a bit as she stood in the twilight in her panties and bra waiting for the next order from this strong willed man who seemed to be able to make her do what he wanted.

"Bra," Jorge said and she removed it and handed it to him.

"Lovely Beauty!" Jorge said, "What breasts!"

Kelly smiled, she was floating away with this and said a brief and sincere 'thank you' and waited again.

She said, out of the blue, not sure why: "Kelly Clark!" She blushed and tried again:

"I mean, that's who I am!"

"Yes, Beauty," Jorge said, "Kelly Clark the Beauty with the lovely, lovely breasts."

"You make me all shivery with what you're saying," she murmured to him.

"Me?" he laughed, "I am Jorge, Jorge Caldon. I am the man, the lucky man looking at the Beauty."

She leaned against him and this time cooed, as he ran a hand down her back, stroking the lines of her spine and stopping with a hand resting on each cheek of her ass.

"Lovely, beyond lovely, Beauty," he said then.

"Tell me what's next, Jorge," she said to him quietly.

He looked at her and apparently made a judgement.

"Next, beauty, you put your clothes on," he said quietly.

"What?" she said, "You ... you don't want to... ?"

"More than anything, Beauty, but not here, not secretive, furtive and not this way, out in the woods, like your friend Lena hiding from her husband. Not that way; not the first time, beauty."

Kelly leaned against him and cried. He raised her face and asked softly:

"Upset?"

"No, no, Jorge," she said, "Touched. You're right; it's one of the most lovely things that anyone has done to me, and it's got to be a different way. You just tell me."

She brightened with a thought and asked: "Jorge, come to dinner; I'm really a good cook."

He laughed and said: "Beauty, I eat my dinner at 4 AM; I work night shift. You won't want me there then."

She took it immediately as a challenge and answered:

"No, not at all; come to dinner; 4 AM, I will be ready for you. Regular dinner, right?"

He was still chuckling: "You are a marvel, Ms. Beauty, Ms. Kelly Clark, and yes, I'll come to your house at 4 AM for dinner. I can get away for about an hour to an hour and a half. Are you sure?"

"Definitely," she said, taking one of his hands by the wrist and, as they were talking walking it down to rest on the cheek of her ass.

"Mmmmm," he said, making a throat noise, "You'll make me forget that I'm a gentleman!"

"I doubt that," she said.

"We should join the others," he said next.

"Of course," was her answer, "Just let me,..." She gathered up her discarded clothes and turned to give him a smile and walked on.

He realized immediately what she was doing, walking away from him, just a little ahead of him in the darkening night, showing her lovely nakedness, broken only by the lines of faint blue panties.

He caught up with her and pressed himself against her saying:

"Siren, how could any man let you go?"

She snuggled back against him and said: "Jorge likes?"

He pushed the front of his body against her naked ass so that she could feel his erection, being held by his pants.

"Jorge likes!" she said giggling a bit.

He held her that way, his erection poking into her ass and his hands wrapped around her, grasping her by her large sensitive breasts, teasing nipples in the process.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, "If you keep doing that I'm not going to be responsible. Just wait until I get you at dinner!"

"At 4 AM," he said with some glee in his voice.

She spun around and said: "Don't underestimate this Babe's determination!" Her smile broadening.

He held up his hands defensively and said: "Easy, Beauty, no one is saying anything about your determination."

Then he held her again and asked: "But don't you work tomorrow?"

"I teach," she said, "And tomorrow is a light day for me." Then she shifted mental gears and said to him:

"Almost there, Jorge, please, may I ask for one more kiss?"

"Ask for it, demand it, beg for it, I don't care; it'll be my great pleasure," he answered, and did kiss her.

She leaned into it, feeling his hands moving down her naked back again, and loving the fact that she was still out here and almost naked with him, for him, against him. She pressed herself into him, against him, and opened her lips to invite in his searching tongue, her arms up and around his neck.

When the kiss was broken, he said:

"Dress, Beauty, Emilio doesn't deserve the sight of you almost naked."

She giggled, and dressed, turned to him, launching herself against him one more time, saying:

"Jorge, Jorge, I don't understand this, not at all. I haven't felt this way in a long, long time, if ever. It almost makes me afraid."

He leaned in for one more kiss and said:

"No one is going to hurt you, Beauty!"

She whispered then in a tiny voice, obeying a fleeting thought:

"Are you married?"

"Ah, no, Beauty," he said, "My Maria died two years ago; too soon, too young but too much cancer."

And she cried against his chest again.

"I'm so sorry!" she whispered.

"Let me take you home now," he said.

They broke into the clearing where Emilio and Lena were still embracing.

"Emilio," he said.

"Uncle Jorge?" Emilio answered.

"I'm taking Kelly home," Jorge announced.

"Yes, sir," Emilio said politely.

"I'll give you a ride, honey," Lena said, brushing his lips with hers. Then she spoke to Kelly:

"You two look cosy. Call me tomorrow! Have time?"

"Yes," Kelly answered, "It's my light day."

Kelly and Jorge walked off into the dark, her hand seeking out his, as they walked away. She turned to him as they walked:

"You turn me on so much, I'm sorry that I have clothes on now!"

He embraced her again: "Wonderful Beauty!" he said against her hair.

Her alarm woke her at 3:30. She could smell the pot roast; it actually smelled wonderful. She got up and did her hair but didn't fuss apart from that. She wore a floor length white, nylon gown with nothing on underneath it. Looking at the mirror, she was pleased and said to herself:

"Jorge, Jorge, come into my parlor!" It made her giggle with glee. Then the thought crossed her mind:

"You're crazy, girl! Cooking for an almost strange man at 4 AM." But with the next thought, she contradicted that:

"No, not at all; cooking for Jorge, not for a strange man."

She was really excited by 4AM and then she got the surprise, as a white and black police car pulled up to her house and into the driveway.

Kelly was shocked and didn't know what had happened, when Jorge got out of the car which was marked: 'Watch Commander'.

She put her hand to her mouth and said a soft mewling "Ohhh". She made an instant decision and opened the door, stepping out onto the porch. Knowing that the light behind her was framing her and showing her naked body through the softness of the long white gown.

"My, my," he said, as he approached, smiling and looking, if possible, more handsome than he had the previous night, "Look at the Beauty now!"

She held out her hands, wrists together, and said: "I did it, officer, take me, I'm yours!" and giggled.

He returned: "You might not have done it, but you're going to!"

Then she was in his arms, drawing him into the house.

"Dinner first, as promised," she said.

"Smells good," he said, kissing her. "I mean the dinner too!"

She giggled, as he took off his service belt and set it aside, and then he kissed her again, a special kiss.

Through the kiss, she said: "Nothing but best for our finest." She thought for a second and continued:

"Oh, Jorge, I feel like a school girl here with a kind of crush, first on this handsome man and now on the handsome, handsome policeman."

"Watch Commander," he corrected with a smile.

She squealed her delight and said, again through a kiss, "Watch Commander! My Watch Commander."

She looked at him, and licked his lips with her tongue and said earnestly:

"Please don't let me make a fool of myself."

"Just act with your heart, Beauty!" was his response and she held him even tighter with her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"Dinner?" she asked.

"You mean you of course," he said smiling.

It elicited another squeal type of noise from her and she dipped a curtsy to him, and said:

"Into the dining room, Watch Commander; dinner is ready."

"Smells good," was his next statement but he made it as she was standing close to her and, as soon as he'd said it, he sniffed her side. She laughed and kissed his head.

She'd made a pot roast, giggling about the fact that she put a pot roast on to cook at midnight for his 4 AM dinner. As she got it ready, she served him a cup of coffee, strong and hot.

"Wonderful coffee!" he said, "You'll win my heart with your cooking."

"We aim to please," she said smiling, as she brought in the dinner.

"Wait 'til I tell them at the station," he said, smiling, "No one will believe it."

"Kiss and tell?" she asked.

"Well, I won't tell them that!" he said laughing.

As they ate they talked a bit about his job and his family. He had a sister Miranda who was a student. There was an intense sense of heat between them, as they ate and talked.

When they were finished with their dinner, of which Kelly had eaten only a little, she got up and said:

"Dessert!"

He watched her as she went into the next room, the family room and put music on. She stood in the semi dark of the family room, but where he could still see her and she began to dance to the music.

Kelly and Lena had taken exotic dance lessons. Lena proved to have no talent for it but Kelly was fairly good at it and she put all of her knowledge into the dance for him. She danced as a kind of chimera, a kind of shadow that he could only barely see. At one point in the music, she let one of the spaghetti straps of her white night gown drop down and off. She twirled and, when she came around to face him, her right breast was showing, and swaying, the nipple hard and erect.

"Oh my!" Jorge said, entranced.

Kelly made the same kind of movement and then the gown was down at her waist. She put her arms up in the air and began to shake her breasts back and forth in time to the music. Jorge watched like a drowning man looking at land and salvation.

She kept taking steps toward him and finished dancing right in front of him. She shook her hips and the gown, free now, cascaded down to her ankles, and she stepped out. She looked at him and then, turning a little so that her back was to him, bent over from the waist to retrieve the gown, putting her ass almost directly in his face.

He leaned forward and kissed her ass cheek. Kelly looked back at him and wiggled her ass at him and this time, he bit the ass cheek, and she squealed. Then she turned around to kiss him.

"You're mine now, Watch Commander! You're just mine!" she said, but before she could say another word, he grabbed her, hauled her into his arms and started carrying her toward the stairs.

"That's it!" he said decisively, "I've got you now!"

Kelly gave a loud giggle, as she was grabbed and carried away. She buried her face in his shoulder and sang into his ear. He took her to the top of the stairs, and found the bed room, tossing her on the bed. She laughed as she bounced on it.

"Don't have the time I need," he said, "But it is time!"

"Oh, Jorge," she said, "I haven't done any of this for a long time."

"Then get ready, Beauty, because here it comes," was his reply.

"What are you going to do?" she said, wiggling her way up the bed.

"Eat you!" he said, shedding his uniform.

"Oh, look at you!" she said, when he was down to his shorts. "Just look at you!"

Then he was on the bed and crawling toward her. He grabbed a knee in each hand, getting another characteristic squeal from her and pulled the knees outward. Then he had his mouth on her, his tongue searching through her hair, licking and poking.

Kelly was lost in a passion so deep that she didn't know if she should scream or just keep a silent wonder. Jorge kept on with his clever tongue and lip manipulation until Kelly began to cry out:

"Jorge, now, nOW NOW!"

He moved and entered her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him. He moved vigorously and pushed her into and beyond her orgasm, before joining her with is own.

They lay side by side for a bit until he said softly:

"Beauty, I have to go back to work."

"I know, Watch Commander!" she said, "My Jorge! I hate to let go of you."

"I'll stop by in the morning. Help you clean dishes."

"Lovely man!" she said, and padded out of the room with him, once he was dressed and to see him to the door. She put on a red satin robe to take him to the door. Just as they got to the door, she had, for her, a wild notion, and spoke his name softly:

"Jorge,"

He turned around and she had already shed the robe and was on her knees. She smiled up at him, as she unzipped his uniform pants.

"Please!" was all that she said, as she succeeded in fishing his wonderful cock from his pants.

"Beauty!" was his simple answer, for by then, she had him in her mouth, and was beginning the process of both licking and sucking on it.

He discovered one thing right away. She didn't have the gag difficulty that Lena had had with Emilio.

"Ohhhhh, what a mouth! What a woman!" he sighed, as she managed to take all of him into her mouth and gradually let him out again, clamping her lips on the skin of his cock as she went.

She brought him in a rush, as he leaned against the wall in the hallway.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" he breathed, when he was finished cumming in her mouth. She took his cock out of her mouth, held it in her hand and smiled up at him, saying:

"Thanks for coming to dinner, Jorge!"

When he was clean, she put his cock away again and stood for a last hug. He surprised her by turning the hug into a kiss.

She whispered in his ear: "Be safe and God bless you!"

He stood very still for a moment and looked at her. It confused her and she asked what was wrong. He said to her softly:

"That's what my Maria always said to me, when she was sending me to work."

"Oh, sorry" was all that Kelly could manage, for there were tears now on her cheeks.

"No 'sorry'," he said, "Just wonderful. Thank you."

He kissed her and was gone.

The next morning, she woke early to the tune of the doorbell. She put on her red satin robe and went to the door. He stood there with a smile and a bag from McDonalds. He smiled as she opened the door, looking sleepy. But she reacted immediately, spreading her arms and drawing him inside. Then she opened her robe and pulled him into the folds of her robe, saying to him:

"Hi there, tired man!"

She laughed and said, after he kissed her: "It's the breakfast man."

She moved away from him, and looking over her shoulder said: "I guess I don't need this, do I?" and shed her robe, walking into the kitchen in front of him now naked, except for her bedroom mules.

"I guess not, Beauty!" Jorge said.

She seated him and got the breakfast he'd brought out of the bag and ready. His hands slid over the slopes of her ass cheeks as she walked around him, and he received an appreciative mew from her each time he stroked her.

They sat down to eat and he said: "How am I supposed to concentrate on eating with you sitting there naked and gorgeous?"

"Shall I cover up?" she asked.

"Not on your life!" he said.

"Does the policeman want to frisk me?" she asked.

"Well, well," he said, "Snotty first thing in the morning; how about that?"

She grinned at him then.

"I'll bring my cuffs one day and we'll talk about that snotty attitude," he said with a feral smile.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.