Frank's Reward - Cover

Frank's Reward

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 4: The Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Night - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

TONY WAS RIGHT too, in wondering what was about to happen between Helen and Frank, because Frank didn't even know what he was going to do. Once Tony had left, he asked her "now what am I going to do to you tonight, my love?"

"Anything you want, darling, anything" she replied quietly, shuddering slightly as she imaged some things he might do, but she didn't care. This was for him to enjoy, not her.

"Think I'll put this on you, if you don't mind" he told her as he produced a soft blindfold.

"Of course, darling, anything you want" she replied holding her head so that he could cover her eyes with the velvet blindfold.

One the blindfold was on, he took her arms and tied them to the bed head. Next, she felt him lubricating her anus and two, then three fingers were pushed inside before she felt them being replaced by a vibrator that was pushed all the way inside her bottom. She could tell that there was only a tiny bit sticking out as she clenched her bottom cheeks. Then she felt a bigger vibrator being inserted slowly into her vagina. It must have had an arm or something on it, because she could feel a bit sticking against her clitoris as well.

Frank turned them both on and she enjoyed the vibrating movement inside her and against her hard little nub that rapidly became engorged.

Frank moved up beside her and kissed her breasts, then gently bit each nipple in turn, tweaking, twisting and pulling them hard, causing her to flinch with the mild but pleasurable pain.

Suddenly she felt an ice cube rubbing against one of her already erect nipples making it stand up even harder. Then of course the ice cube was applied to her other nipple, but she was startled when she felt it tickling her under her exposed armpits. It was a strange sensation.

More ice was applied to her belly button and then an ice cube was pushed in along side the vibrator, which was used to push it all the way inside her vagina. That too was a strange sensation.

She moaned with joy as he brought her once again to the peak of pleasure with the two vibrators and took her over the top, enabling her to surrender to wave after glorious wave of sheer bliss and delight that rolled over her culminating in her crying out with desire and happiness.

Frank untied her arms and as he kissed and sucked her breasts, she gripped him tightly telling him again and again how good he was, how much she wanted him and how much pleasure he had given her and what a wonderful lover he was. She was truly happy with the experience he had delivered to her.

They lay side by side, arms wrapped around each other exchanging gentle loving kisses as Helen especially tried to get herself under control again. It had been the most incredible experience of her short love life, but one she knew she was going to experience again and again when she made sure that Tony knew what to do to her. She was so glad that Frank kept introducing her to different sexual activities and so far she had enjoyed them all.

They dozed for an hour but as it was still relatively early, Helen thought he should ravish her again. But Frank had other ideas, telling her he was tired and it was up to her to entertain him again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.