Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

It was decided to hold the first Regional Elimination Competition in a sports arena near where the Newalls lived. Sam wanted another go at Nancy. He was in two minds about whether the embargo on others fucking her in the arse applied to him as well as the others. He decided he would make his mind up when he had the opportunity to use her.

The problem was, they quickly realized, that you couldn't hold a full version of the Cage game, with guys being eliminated as they spunked, because it would just take too long to run each Regional event. Anyway, if they did that on national television in each of a number of Regional events, people would be bored with it by the time of the final. So they needed a complete change of focus for the Regionals. Perhaps they should just use them to expose the families, literally as well as figuratively, and let the public vote for who would go on to be in the final event. They had to think of suitable exposure and elimination games they could play with the candidate families that wouldn't reduce the excitement about the full Cage game.

As so often, it was Sandra and Phil who came up with one delicious idea. As always the idea occurred to them in bed. Sandra was on top of Phil, sucking his cock, and Phil was trying to think of other things so he would last a bit longer. Sandra sat up with her bum over Phil's nose, and she started slowly jerking Phil with her hand. Suddenly he pushed Sandra off, and sat up. "I've got it," he gasped.

Sandra wiped her mouth and smiled, a bit confused. Why had he stopped her?

"We have a jerk off competition. The Regional event comprises several days of interviews and fashion shows, and then a knockout competition where two families race against each other. Call them families A and B. Maybe the mother of A picks a boy from B, and the dad picks a girl from B, and vice versa, something like that. Then the males sit facing the camera, the girls kneel in front of them each facing her male. Then the girls jerk the men off. Last man to spunk is the winner, and his family go up against another winning team. With sixteen families, I think you get eight first rounds with four competitors in each team going against four from another family, then the winners go into four quarter finals, then the two semi finals, and the finals, what's that, fifteen rounds in all? So you could do this over a week or more if you wanted, anything from a long program with one event each day, maybe at prime time for local television, or a faster event with competitions all day, depending on other activities and the ability of the men to keep getting it up. But either way lots of delicious TV, imagine that!"

Sandra was rocking with laughter, it was a truly delightful idea but no, really, just impossible. "Darling, I love it but you can't show girls jerking men off on live TV."

"No, I know. But that's the thing. We don't show it. We just show their faces. We don't even have to tell the audience what is happening, or what the result is. In fact we have to very carefully avoid saying what the girl is doing to the boy. We just show their faces and when all are done, meaning of course all the men have spunked, we announce the winner."

"Oh my God!"

At the start of the next meeting, Sam announced that there was great news about the Village. The film company would be finished in a couple of weeks and was ready to sign the whole site over to the Network. So Sam's people were starting to plan the modifications they would need to make. Obviously every cottage had to be completed, with proper living spaces and two bedrooms, because it actually would have a family living in it. It was agreed there would only be one bed in each bedroom, large enough for two people fairly comfortably, but a real squeeze for more. So families with lots of kids would be deliciously disadvantaged! A study of the available top candidate families indicated an average of about three kids per family, meaning three in a bed until some of the males were eliminated. Which was likely to happen quite quickly with three squeezed into the bed all night! Even given the plan to use those sleeve chastity belts on the men at night.

Only after nearly an hour of discussion did Sam get around to asking for ideas about the Regional competitions.

Sandra spoke first. "Sam, Phil has come up with another great idea."

Everyone grinned, they were used to Sandra giving Phil the credit. "Go ahead, Phil," Sam said, anticipating Sandra demanding another pay rise for her lover.

The first few times, Sam had let Sandra speak, because Phil was too nervous. But he had improved enormously and now everyone was happy to sit back and let Phil explain the idea.

"For the Regionals, with the Newalls and fifteen other families, we start by introducing them all to the press, maybe weeks before the actual Regionals begin. We do interviews, fashion shows, photo shoots, the lot. Put out a magazine with all their details in it. Then the competition begins. The families are paired off, so for the first round you have eight individual competitions, with eight winners. So then you hold the quarter finals with four competitions, and so on. So there would be lots of individual events, although none would last very long. Maybe you could do them all in one day, or maybe one each day."

Sam, and others, were getting impatient, wanting to yell out 'get on with it', but they knew Phil was new at this so they tolerated his long winded approach.

"So, for each event, you see the families sitting opposite each other, the men naked, the women clothed. The women undress sexily. Then the husband of each family picks a girl from the other family, and the wife picks a boy and so on, the other family does the same, until everyone has a partner of the opposite sex from the other family. The picked girls go and kneel in front of the man who chose them, and jerk them off. The last one to cum is the winner."

Everyone laughed, just like Sandra they felt it was a delightful idea but of course totally preposterous. Sam was about to move on and ignore this rather embarrassing offering when Sandra came to Phil's defense.

"No, wait. What Phil didn't explain is that we don't tell anyone what the competion involves, nor how you win it. We just show the faces of the men as they are stroked and the women while they are stroking. You could have all the pairs do it together, or you could have the pairs doing it one after the other, timed. So you see how long the first girl takes to do whatever it is that she is doing to her man, and then you watch the second girl doing, presumably, the same thing to her man, with the clock ticking in the side of the screen."

There was a stunned silence as people considered that. "But everyone would know what they are doing! Why not say it?"

"You just agreed we can't do that on public television. So Phil's idea is that we don't. Or at least we don't admit what we are doing, what the girls are doing."

Would it really make good TV, just a screen showing the faces of a man and a woman, sometimes of very different ages? No indication of what was happening, except the man slowly getting more flushed, the girl perhaps moving slightly, rhythmically. Then the man gasping, panting, and finally collapsing. Oh, it would. It would be the greatest thing yet shown on TV.

Sam surprised everyone by snapping, "Get those Newall women back here. All of them. Everyone is training for the wrong thing, but we are going to give the Newalls a head start." He smiled at the delicious double entendre of that remark.

"I don't get what you are saying, but surely the guys have to keep up their resistance training?"

"Yes of course they do. Good point. Okay bring them all back here. That will anyway be easier to explain to the press."

When they arrived, Sam took them into his office and explained that the Regionals would involve a different objective to the Finals. For the Regionals, girls needed to bring boys off by hand as quickly as possible. "Obviously you can't practice that on your own men, because that will be teaching them to spunk, which will work against you in the Finals. So you need to practice with other men. Starting right now."

Sam very carefully did not ask the family if they were happy to do this. He could tell by the look on their faces that it was a shock.

Eddie and Simon watched reluctantly as the four Newall women, in their undies, were lined up in front of four male members of the committee. Sam had chosen Emily. "Take your dresses off ladies, I suspect there's going to be a lot of semen flying about."

He loved watching Emily, standing close in front of him, pull her dress off over her head, exposing her delicious body in just bra and panties right in front of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.