Undercover Bad Girls

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Two women have a hot threesome with pro wrestler Randy Orton while on vacation in Las Vegas

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

My friend Rosy and I in Las Vegas, where we were having a three-week, girls-only trip. We felt like getting dressed up and having some fun. One night, we went to this hot nightclub on the Strip. We entered the club and there were lights flashing all around, music played by the DJ. Rosy and I were getting our groove on the dance floor. Just as us girls were dancing, Rosy noticed a big, strong, fit man entering the club. She showed me to him and I took notice. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown sneakers. He was definitely fit with his tattoo sleeve-covered muscular arms peeking through the short sleeves of his t-shirt. Rosy and I then decided to put our womanly wiles and feminine charms to good use and approached him.

"Hi. My friend and I were wondering if you would like to dance with us." Rosy said to him as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Id love to dance with you two ladies." He said with a sexy smirk as he joined me and Rosy on the dance floor.

The DJ started playing Hilary Duff's "Reach Out" and the three of us were dancing. As the three of us danced, Rosy and I then got ourselves closer to him. He smelled really good up close.

"You smell hot! What's your cologne?" I asked him.

"Naughty Thoughts with a mix of Body Heat." He replied with a smile.

"That smells really sexy on you." Rosy said to him.

"Thanks. What are your names?" He asked.

"I'm Jana and this is my friend Rosy." I said to him.

"Nice to meet you, ladies. I'm Randy." He replied.

Rosy and I were turned on and intrigued by his scent, among other things. The next song the DJ played was "Hot as Ice" by Britney Spears. Rosy wrapped her arms around his waist while I rubbed my body against his. I then lifted his shirt to reveal his ripped frontal body. Rosy and I rubbed our hands all over his body. Randy didn't mind that at all, especially with a club full of people around. We touched his chest and ripped abs, we even touched his strong, tattooed arms.

"You two are really hot!" Randy said to us.

"Why thank you." We responded in unison to his compliment.

Randy smelled the both of our necks and he said, "You both smell good. What perfumes are you two wearing?"

"I'm wearing Fireworks body spray mixed with Erotic Fantasy." I said to him.

"And I'm wearing Cashmere Silk mixed with Dreamy Vanilla and Chocolate, Strawberries, and Champagne. We're about to go back to the hotel we're staying on the Strip. Wanna join us?" Rosy asked Randy.

"Sure, let's get out of here." Randy said as we took his hands, stepped out of the club, and called for a taxi. The three of us got into the taxi and I told the driver to take us to our hotel, the Bellagio. There in the backseat, Rosy and I began seducing Randy. Rosy delivered the first kiss to his lips. While she kissed him, I slid my hands underneath his shirt and caressed his body. His skin felt so smooth under my hands. A few minutes later, we arrived at the front of the hotel, I paid the driver, and the three of us went inside the hotel door. Once inside, we went on the elevator. Randy then kissed my lips while Rosy seamlessly slipped a blindfold over his blue eyes. Then, the elevator stopped at the fourth floor where our guest suite room was. I opened the door with the key card and we all went inside. We then took Randy to the living room and sat him down on the sofa. Rosy then removed the blindfold from his eyes while I put on a CD into the stereo.

I walked over to Rosy and said, "How should we seduce him first?" I asked her.

"We can seduce him a striptease. We'll make him really horny." Rosy said to me as she got up. I sat beside Randy as I touched his body once more. The first track, "Radar" by Britney Spears, started playing as Rosy was about to do her striptease. She first unzipped her cropped black leather jacket. As she danced to the music, she then took off her black suede round toe platform heels. Next, she slowly unzipped her dress from the side, which was a white satin waist dress with black lace-trimmed ruffles and a pink satin bow. With her dark brown hair down to her shoulders, she was down to her white lace bra and panties. She then walked up to Randy and kissed his lips after the song ended.

"I guess my turn. I must warn you, Randy. I'm a little shy about showing off my body." I said to him.

Randy then softly stroked my thigh and said with a smile, "Don't be shy. I bet you are very sexy in your skin. You probably have very nice features."

"I'm ready." I said to him as I got from the sofa.

As "Ride" by Ciara played, I moved my body to the song as I slowly took off my short black belted trench coat. I let my coat fall to the floor, revealing my outfit. I wore a silver pleated metallic cire dress with a black sequin stretch waist trim and matching neckband. I also wore black fishnet footless tights and black leather knee-high boots. I unzipped my boots from the side and then peeled off my tights. I slowly lowered both straps of my dress till I was in my black satin and lace underwear. I flirted at Randy with my eyes as well blowing an air kiss to him. I then picked my clothes and laid them flat on one end of the sofa. I sat beside him while Rosy sat on the other side of the sofa next to him.

"I've been turned on by two of the sexiest women in the room." Randy said as he each kissed our lips. After that, Rosy and I shared a small, soft girl-on-girl kiss. We then kissed and licked both sides of Randy's neck. Randy was indeed enjoying our seduction of him. We took off his shirt and started kissing his body. Rosy then got up while I continued kissing his body. A few minutes later, Rosy came back with a bottle of chocolate syrup and a can of whipped cream in both hands. She gave me the whipped cream and we both went to town on him. She poured the chocolate syrup on his abs and I applied the whipped cream on his chest and shoulders. We started licking the syrup and cream off of his body. He enjoyed it while both of his hands stroked our hairs. We kissed and licked him from his abs to his chest all the way up to his lips. Once we licked his body clean, Randy took his time and kissed both of our lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.