Caught by the Past!  - Cover

Caught by the Past!

Copyright© 2010 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My ex-husband found some evidense about an affair between me and his late brother. He demanded the truth an now he get it online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

My name is Lene. I am a fairly attractive 50 something brunette living in Denmark. I may share some of my personal attributes with you later but first I have a confession to make that I would like to share with all of you. Well, actually, it's a confession specifically for my now ex-husband Jørgen, but I'm willing to share it with you because he's such a wimp and a cuck and deserves it. More importantly ... he asked for it!

His request, or perhaps I should say demand, came when my brother-in-law, Erik recently, and suddenly, died. Jørgen was clearing up his estate and while he was going through Erik's personal papers, he found a copy of Weekend Sex that was dog-eared at a page featuring me in a rather compromising position as well as some other incriminating pictures and letters. Jørgen, knowing what a pussy-hound his brother was, assumed the worst and was convinced that I had had an affair with his brother. Suddenly, and without mercy, my past had caught up with me!

At the time that this happened, I was living with Jørgen and his new wife Anna. Anna and I have known each other for a long time and I had introduced her to Jørgen after our marriage had collapsed. I was staying with them to help Anna around the house after she gave birth to her baby.

On the day in question, I had no idea that he had discovered the papers and when he returned to the house he was very angry and upset. Seeing him come through the door in that state, I was overcome with a feeling of dread and I somehow knew that he had discovered that Erik and I had been lovers! We had a tremendous argument as he threw accusations in my face and yelled at me demanding an explanation. I didn't deny the accusations and at first, I tried to bluff him by insisting that he didn't have any right to question me because we weren't married anymore! That just infuriated him more and he insisted that I tell him the truth because we were married at the time that it happened. He demanded to know the entire truth about the affair and how it started. I was as angry at him as he was at me! After all, it was his entire fault. Now, he develops a backbone! I told him that I owed him nothing but, if he wanted the truth, then I would give it to him. I told him that I would do it on my terms, not his. Anna worked to calm us both down and, as she was really curious about my affair as well, suggested that I write down the entire story.

So here it is Jørgen! I hope that you're man enough for the truth about how I satisfied my needs behind your back because you couldn't!

Prior to my marriage to Jørgen I had sexual relations with three other men. Loosing my virginity was not really a memorable experience so you can draw your own conclusions and I'll let it go at that. The other two relations were more enjoyable to the point that I knew that I would need/want a steady diet of cock in my future.

I already had one child due to a slight indiscretion during a wild weekend of sex before I met Jørgen. He and I had some wild passionate drunken nights together when we found out that I was again pregnant. I was not at all happy with this but, after some persuading by Jørgen, he and I got married and I presented him with a son three months after the wedding. Maybe it was post-partum depression or maybe it was just the desire for a good, hot fuck, but about three months after our son was born I was reading through a number of different sex magazines that intrigued my curiosity, as well as made me very wet! Could sex be better than what it was with my hubby or previous lovers, (who weren't all that great) or was I just reading some stories written from other people's fantasies? It seemed that every picture that I looked at had pictures of men who had bigger cocks than my husband. I came to realize that what I wanted was a man to take me hard, not just make love to me, but really fuck me. I wanted a man who would TAKE me, I started to fantasize about rape, to be tied up and fucked helplessly without any mercy, and I desperately wanted a good spanking with a bare hand. As my fantasies built, my curiosity and desires grew with it. Finally, I came to a decision! I needed to find out. I had to satisfy my urges! I wanted to try some strange cock!

I was racked with indecision as I tried to decide whether or not to cheat on my husband and look for someone behind his back or attempt to seek his permission to break my marriage vows.

After building up every ounce of courage that I had, I asked Jørgen for his permission to have sex with another man! I knew that he wasn't happy with my request and he tried to creep around the discussion. I could see it in his eyes that it hurt his feelings and I stupidly promised him that I would not do it if he didn't say yes. He told me that he would think about it. He promised me that he would give me my answer shortly.

The days passed without any response, and then the days turned into weeks and then into months. Sex between us dropped from mediocre to non-existent as he tried to come to a decision. In all fairness, Jørgen did try to make our sex life better. As I shared my fantasies with him, he did try, but he could never get into it. I became hornier, frustrated, and wanted the pleasure of having my unfulfilled desires for some really good, hot, hard sex satisfied.

About two months after our discussion my request still remained unanswered. I was constantly wet and horny and my fingers were my only source of relief. I think that I burnt out two vibrators during this time! I was climbing the walls in frustration when fate took a hand and my life changed forever. Destiny intervened in the form of Jørgen's father, Bent, who suddenly appeared one day wishing to see his grandson. He had been out of the country for some time and just returned when he discovered that he had a new grandson.

Bent stayed with us for two very enjoyable weeks. He was fun to have around, very helpful while Jørgen was away at work and had a great sense of humor. He was also a notorious flirt! It seemed that as we got to know each other better, every comment had a sexual connotation. I found that as he and I talked and joked together I would become quite horny and wet, especially whenever we were alone.

Previously, during a number of the family gatherings, I had heard rumors from some of the women that Bent was a bit of a bull – that was in direct contrast to his son who was a bitter disappointment in the cock department.

During our conversations at home, I would just see a telltale bulge in his pants. Several times it became quite large when we were sitting alone talking. It turned me on so much that I became very wet knowing that he was aroused as well. As our joking and flirting increased, I continued to feel my urges grow hotter and hotter as I got wetter and wetter. I never thought that we would end up having sex together as, after all; he was the father of my husband. Little did I know!

Hey Jørgen! How do you feel about the confession that you wanted now? Surprised? You shouldn't be. After all, it's your fault that I'm the slut that I've become. Keep reading asshole; it's going to get better!

During the first four days of Bent's visit, I believe that what held him back from directly approaching me was the knowledge that it was his own son that he would cuckold if he went forward and fucked me. He realized that it would not be possible to undue the action if he took that final and forbidden step. I'm sure that I sent out plenty of signals that I was willing. He must have been able to smell my desire from across the room! Secretly, I hoped that he would fuck me. Outwardly, I flirted with him like crazy. God; I wanted it so bad!

On the fifth day of his visit, both of our lives turned upside down! That morning; while Jørgen was at work, the baby was sleeping sweetly and soundly in his crib, and my oldest son was at school, the moment that I had been agonizing about for months, finally arrived.

Bent, leaning against the counter in the kitchen, was staring at me strangely as I walked past him to make coffee. He probably smelled my desire as I know that my panties were already soaked. He reached for me, laughed, and said: "The coffee can wait Lene!"

The words rocketed through my brain like lightning bolts as my spasmodic pussy sent even more moisture running down my thighs. As he moved behind, me he pressed his body tightly against mine, his hands grasped my milk-filled breasts and gently massaged them despite my attempts to protest. My mind was a whirlwind of confusion as it attempted to object to the burning sensations while my body was screaming for it to continue! My pussy took control as my protests became weaker and weaker while his rampant cock, like a rigid pole, pushed harder and harder against my ass. My mind continued to protest against these forbidden feelings that were spreading through my body as my pussy became even wetter and my body trembled with greater intensity. I could not resist Bent's touching, nor did I want to, for I knew, in the end, my father-in-law would fuck me. Doing this; taking this risk, I hoped, I prayed, that he was a better lover than my husband.

He didn't listen to my protests, as weak as they were; he assumed that I was just as keen on this as he was. As his hand slowly slid down my body it found its way up under my dress. As his hand gently floated over my mound, one of his fingers slipped into my panties. My head slid back and I moaned loudly as his finger slipped into my soaking wet pussy. With his other hand, Bent gently turned my head, his mouth covered mine and he kissed me and muffled the loud moans that were beginning to rise from my throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.