Endurance Test: Pass - Cover

Endurance Test: Pass

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

BDSM Sex Story: She forces him to undertake a facesitting endurance test. He passes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   .

FOREWORD: While googling around for porn one day, I stumbled upon a video titled Olympisch Record Facesitting at this location: ( http://www.upvideo.de/upvideo_video.aspx?sr=1&vid=s87JP-zFb0eH-x3VmcSVWQ ). That video is the ultimate facesitting video. He's tied up securely with his wrists shackled together, and she actually sits on his face for several minutes, asphyxiating him for several minutes without interruption. Unlike every other facesitting video, she doesn't bounce around (except for gently bobbing to the music) or lift up every few seconds to let him take a breath. She actually sits on him, announcing every 15 seconds that go by, forcing him to hold his breath continuously until she decides she's done. But that video is flawed because his wrists aren't tied to the bed frame and his legs aren't shackled down, so he's able to roll around and swing his legs wildly and throw her off him each time. She's also not sitting on him with her full weight. She's kneeling with her legs bent under her, so she's just squatting on him--smothering to be sure, but not full weight. One thing she did right was to keep her knees together. All professional facesitting videos show the women with their legs spread impossibly wide. I understand why they do that--to give the viewer a good view of the contact point. But people don't sit like that, and it shouts "Staged!" and "Fake!" when they do that. So if you want this story made into a sequel to that video, send this story to ( info@sadistic-girls.com ) and request that they make it into a video.

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser


Mark sat on the bed bent over tying his shoes. He looked up as Jenny came in with her long blonde hair hanging free and wearing a white tank top and yellow running shorts.

"Hey babe," she said in a broken English with a German accent. "Want to play?"

"I'm afraid to ask," he said.

"I want to sit on your face."

"Again?"

"Yes!" she said excitedly. "Again."

"I'm not sure," he said.

"Take off your clothes and lie down for me," she said as a demand as much as a request.

As he pulled his shirt off, she pulled a low storage box out from under the bed.

As he unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off, she took out a pair of shackles and examined them.

As he pulled his underpants off, she took out several long lengths of cotton clothesline rope.

Mark then lay down, completely naked. Jenny shackled his wrists together securely. Taking one of the ropes, she tied it in the middle to the chain connecting his shackled hands together and double-knotted it so that his shackles couldn't slide along the rope and let him roll from side to side. She then tied each loose end of the rope to each side of the bed frame.

She then took another long rope and tied his knees together, again double-knotting it. Again, she tied each loose end to each side of the bed frame so that he can't swing his legs up or side-to-side to throw her off like he did several times last time.

Lastly, she tied his ankles together and tied the loose ends to the bed frame just like the other ropes so that he can't bend his legs at his knees and roll his torso over with his feet.

Jenny then pulled her running shorts off, revealing a pink panty. Climbing into the bed, she sat on his chest and smiled down at him. "Ready to rumble?"

"No," he said as he struggled against the ropes.

"Yes," she squealed with delight as she slid her crotch over his face and sat. Setting her feet flat on the floor, she settled her full weight on his face, not that she weighed all that much anyway. She clamped her knees together tightly as she reached for her bedside clock and stared intently at it. She announced every 15 seconds that passed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.