The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Abgail, uncertain as to whether Harmon might be listening in, said, "Oh, I'm sure we can whip up something. When do you think you might come by?"

"Oh, I dunno," Mac replied. "An hour or so?"

"Sure. Can you hang on a second?"

"Yeah, no problem."

Abigail muted the phone and reached for her cell. The phone number for the Travers residence was right there on Toby's blotter.

Donna answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Is this Donna or Noreen?" Abigail asked.

"Donna.

"It's going down, Dear. I have Mac on the other phone. Can you guys get here in something under an hour? You don't have to dress up, obviously..."

Donna covered the mouthpiece of the phone. "MOM!"

"What?" Noreen was mildly irritated at the tone -- and the volume.

"It's going down -- now! Are you ready?"

"Oh, GAWD! I need to shave my legs!" Noreen wailed.

"Well, Abby says you don't have to dress up or put on makeup," Donna simpered. "They're talking an hour."

"Can we get an extra thirty minutes?"

"I'll ask." Donna uncovered the mouthpiece. "Can we get another thirty minutes? Mom wants to shave her legs..."

"Yeah, I'll fix it -- if I have to tap dance. Hurry!" Abigail pressed.

"She's gone already!" Donna waved at the bathroom and Noreen took off at a trot.

Hanging up, Abigail shifted to the other phone. "We can accommodate in an hour, but ninety minutes is better -- we have someone on standby."

"We can fill a half-hour somewhere, I bet," Mac agreed. Turning to his father he queried, "Ninety minutes?"

Harmon shrugged. "Yeah, fine..." Pussy by appointment was STILL pussy...

"We're good," Mac related.

"See you then!" Abigail hung up and called Toby. "It's on. Harmon arrives in an hour and a half!"

"I'll call Amy!" Amy was going to want to be there for this -- they REALLY needed to see whether they were orchestrating something good or screwing two people up.

"Kelly and Julio are here..." Abigail added.

"Make sure they use rooms on the south side of the house," Toby directed.

"Already done," Abigail replied.

"Okay, we're on our way." Toby hung up.

Abigail headed to the library where Kelly and Julio were making out. "Sorry to disturb you, but we have other people coming. I don't think either of them would know you, but I came to advise you that there will be others around. It has been recommended that you use rooms on the south side of the house if you don't want to be disturbed."

Kelly was already 'disturbed.' Julio was sulky and displaying an attitude and she hadn't been able to get him to participate properly in what was supposed to be a cuddle. "Come on," she ordered Julio, getting up from the couch they shared, "Let's go find a room."

Julio just hadn't been able to get in the mood. He was angry about his entrapment and the machinations of his sister and her boyfriend and this cow who wanted to pretend that he was there of his own free will. Well, he refused to pretend, so she was just going to have to deal with it! 'I don't like the way she orders me around, either!' he added to himself as he followed her off to a more or less standard bedroom on the south side of the house.

Kelly was well aware that things were falling apart. 'I need to move onto firmer ground, ' she thought. 'Julio loves the sex. I'll remind him why he's here. But I'd better buffer him a little from the shock of seeing me in all my glory... ' "Okay, Sweetie, why don't you get undressed and climb into bed and watch a little TV. I'll be right back."

Julio nodded but didn't say anything and Kelly hurried out. 'Why am I here?' he wondered. 'Because she fucks good? Is that enough? Maybe I can live down the shame... ' But he got undressed and slid under the covers.

Kelly hurried out to her car to collect her overnight bag, then headed back to the room. Julio was in bed, watching television -- and he refused to look at her as she headed past to the attached bathroom. Rooms on the south side of the house had been for more affluent boarders; there was a shared bath and a pair of walk-in closets for every two rooms. Quickly, she undressed and put on a translucent red dressing gown, the drape of which would mask her less than perfect shape. She'd thought about fancy lingerie, but that would require removal. A corset and garter belt set and dark nylons would have been okay, but she didn't have several hundred dollars to use in outfitting herself on no notice, so this would have to do. 'Here we go... ' she thought as she opened the bathroom door.

Subdued light from the window and the glare of the television were the only sources of illumination. Julio again refused to even look at her. Kelly was philosophical about it, thinking, 'Hell, I wouldn't look at me, either.' She dropped the robe and slid under the sheet, reaching immediately for Julio's cock. THAT got her a look... "I'm watching television," Julio grated.

"Go ahead, then, Sweetie -- I'll just entertain myself without getting in the way. Look, I know you're mad. Try to remember why you showed up to be with me the second time..." Kelly cajoled, then stuck her head beneath the sheet.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" A warm, wet mouth enveloped Julio's cock. His big head might be mad at Kelly, but the little one was a fan! 'I will use her, ' Julio thought, rationalizing, 'after all, she wants to use me... ' He put his hands in her hair and tried to choke her with his length.

It didn't work -- and it interfered with the pleasure that she was providing him -- so he let up almost immediately. Kelly suckled and slurped and tickled his frenulum with her tongue and in no time, Julio felt the eruption building. "AAAAHHHH! Take it! Suck, you bitch! You're a worthless, fat, blackmailing cunt, but you suck like an angel!"

Kelly, knowing better than to let him anger her and give both of them an excuse for further friction, swallowed his seed, suckled and toyed with his cock to add to his enjoyment, then slid up beside him and sucked his neck, murmuring, "You say the sweetest things..."

"I wasn't TRYING to be nice!" Julio retorted, but he was feeling pretty mellow; he LOVED having his cock sucked and Kelly was a pro!

"I know -- you're all mad. Why don't you climb on me and beat me with that club of yours?" Kelly crooned.

"You would like that..." Julio rumbled.

"You know it, Sweetie! Come on, work out all that anger. Mama fix..."

"I don't know. Maybe I should refuse..." But she had her hand on him and he was like stone and the lure was too strong. "Roll onto your back and grab your knees so I can punish you." He was talking to hear himself -- this wouldn't be punishment for either of them -- but it SOUNDED good. He got a good look at her as he levered himself up and pushed between her upraised knees; her big jugs were constrained from drooping off her chest to the sides by the barrier created on either side by her drawn-up thighs, but they were big and they weren't lumpy-looking and there on her back her belly was wide and flat and didn't bulge. Overall, it wasn't too bad. Her eyelids drooped and she smiled a Mona Lisa smile and said, "Fuck me! Beat me with that club! Abuse me!"

Julio was beyond thought; he slid his cock between her plump pussy lips and snapped his hips. Kelly's eyes popped and, gratified, Julio proceeded to beat on her pubic mound like a runaway jackhammer!

Kelly's breasts juddered on her chest, her areolas tightly crinkled and her nipples swollen to nearly three-quarters of an inch. "Pull my nipples! Crush them! Hurt me!" Kelly howled, already well on her way to her first orgasm mere seconds after penetration. The light was too dim for Julio to discern whether they were pink or brown, but he could see them and he was more than happy to abuse them, pulling them and crushing them between his fingers. Kelly's nervous system, already lit up like a Christmas tree, ignored the fact that the attentions should have been painful and merely reported the intensity of the sensation -- and sparks flashed between them and her swollen clitoris and the reaction reached critical mass... "OH, BABY! FUCK! FUCK!" she howled as the tsunami of sensation rolled over her, sucking her under to a place where every nerve in her body thrummed with pleasure.

Julio rolled his eyes, panting, thinking, 'Obviously, I'm killing her ... She's built like an old Lincoln, all padding and soft suspension -- she's built to take the punishment. But then, that's what makes her so good... ' He grabbed big handfuls of tit flesh, squeezing and mauling and rubbing her distended nipples between his thumbs and forefingers -- but stopped trying to hurt her. Instead, he merely enjoyed the feel of the soft flesh.

Fresh from a blowjob, Julio hammered away for nearly twenty minutes. Kelly wailed her joy regularly, succumbing to her pattern of double orgasms on three separate occasions. When Julio spurted his seed into her clutching cunt, he was flagged, so collapsing onto Kelly's soft pillows and relaxing while she purred and rubbed his neck and sweaty flanks came naturally. Julio drifted off to sleep, the reason he was there clear in his mind after the pointed reminder. Kelly, patting and rubbing and cooing to him, knew that his resistance was over for the evening when he relaxed and began to snore softly into her left breast.


Meanwhile, Noreen and Donna hurtled across town and into the clubhouse parking lot, parking out back so that their car wouldn't be recognized accidentally. Rushing inside, Noreen met Abigail. "How am I doing for time?"

"Just fine -- you have twenty minutes and they're not early."

Toby and Amy came pelting up right after. "Amy, why don't you show Noreen Dark Room Two," Toby suggested. Amy nodded and led Noreen and Donna upstairs and took her through the briefing while Toby checked the video and audio feeds. Theoretically, they wouldn't need footage of this night, but they were going to get it, anyway...

"We're thinking that silence is the way to go," Amy told Noreen. "You don't have to say anything, anyway, just be there and make love to him. You can snap your fingers to help him find the bed." Noreen giggled, so Amy warned, "You don't want to spook him before he's committed..." Noreen sobered and nodded.

Mac and Harmon were five minutes early, anyway -- but Noreen was settled in, so it didn't matter. Toby and Abigail handled Harmon. "Welcome to the club," Toby greeted them.

"I guess maybe I don't understand what's going on totally," Harmon said diffidently.

"Well, the club is a place where people have sex," Toby replied. "It's not a brothel -- no one charges money or anything -- it's more about giving people who have no outlets a place to go. There are, um, inner mysteries, I guess, but admission to them requires an initiation. Frankly, Mac isn't privy to the inside stuff, so we don't even have a handle on you by proxy. We're opening our doors to you as a favor to Mac and Donna, and because we have a couple of older female members who aren't getting adequate attention and you're known for your skills. If you'd like to become a full member, we can arrange a tour and discuss the initiation later."

"So the long and short of it is..."

"We're suffering from a temporary shortage of cocks," Toby finished for Harmon. "So we're doing you a favor."

"I don't normally just fuck," Harmon noted, "but things have been, well, pretty dry lately."

"Well, you'll be using a Dark Room," Toby replied, "and we have some rules in place for dark rooms. Simply put, if you have a really great time and want to know the identity of your bed partner, you can get it -- but the price is two public dates with her. This works great for guys and girls my age, as it gets them seen in public with somebody and might get them more favorable consideration by others, but it generally is less of a draw with members your age. Still..."

"Yeah, I can still feel that I'm interviewing, I guess," Harmon replied, pursing his lips. "I like it."

"Shall we go upstairs?" Toby invited, waving them forward.

They did things the 'right' way -- undressing in the Men's Room on the second floor and stowing their clothing in the lockers and taking the keys. "The uniform for the second floor is nudity," Toby advised. "Many times, we wear masks, too, but no one will be seeing your face in a dark room, so we can dispense with that. As I said, sex is why we're here, so we don't do clothing up here -- it also adds to the anonymity, because most people become so preoccupied with seeing parts of others that they seldom get to see that they miss faces ... I'm sure you've talked to your share of cleavage in your life..."

"Oh, yeah," Harmon nodded. "Sounds like you've got this place pretty well thought out."

"We had a previous location where we tested out some things," Toby replied. "This is version two point oh, I guess." He led Harmon and Mac down the hallway, "These are the dark rooms..." Entering the light lock, Toby went through the description of how it all worked.

"So you could have couples of gays and lesbians or a flat-out orgy in one of these rooms without anyone being able to see who they were doing," Harmon mused.

"That's correct," Toby agreed. "You look at the lights and see who is invited. It's up to you to be able to follow through on your end if you enter a room."

"Meaning?" Harmon asked.

"If you enter a room inviting bisexuals or gays, you might find yourself doing something you're really not interested in..." Toby grinned maliciously. Changing the subject, he said, "In this case, we know there is only one person in there -- a woman expecting a man. She's going to be silent in order to preserve her anonymity. You can talk if you like, or remain silent, too -- it's a personal choice in this case. There are rubbers in the top drawer of the bedside table and a VERY dimly lit intercom button and door buzzer just to the right of the right side of the headboard. There are some toys -- a vibrator and lube -- that kind of thing -- in the drawer with the rubbers. All set?"

"Yeah." Harmon nodded.

"Okay, ring the buzzer. When she rings back, the door will unlock, like an apartment building. Have a good time!"

Harmon, his mind more on the mechanics of things than what he was doing, pushed the button.

Noreen jumped a foot, despite the fact that she'd been hearing muffled voices and knew they were in the light lock. Spinning in bed, she hit the buzzer.

The lights went out in the light lock, surprising Harmon, but the door popped open and he felt his way through. The door clicked shut behind him and the lights came back on in the light lock. "That's that," Toby announced. "Let's go watch the fun..." He led Mac out.

On the way down the stairs, Mac said, "I'm thinking that Donna and I might want to be alone when we watch this..."

They came out of the stairwell at that point, so Toby pointed. "Third room on the left, then. Put the TV on channel three. Come on -- Donna is in the control room." Toby sensed Noreen and added, "Better hurry, I think. They're not in there for foreplay." When they hit the control room, Mac whistled and beckoned Donna and they headed off down the hall briskly as Toby settled into his chair. Amy leaned up and touched him, linking in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.