Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Obeying Gordon's instructions, Brenda went to what he had called a 'specialist fetish' shop his friend Mr Bennett had recommended. She asked to see the owner, and said "I think you know my friend Mr Bennett? He says he has told you what I need."

Jean took her into a back room and told her to take off all her clothes, then went out front to deal with other customers. Brenda, standing naked, felt very vulnerable but also incredibly excited. When Jean returned she made Brenda turn around and stand with her back to her for a few moments, mainly because Jean liked naked girls and particularly liked their bottoms. "Okay, turn around again, face me. I see what Mr Bennett means, you don't have much chest, do you? No matter, at his request I have got something that will make you look very different."

Gordon had decided that Brenda should go to be spanked as a beautifully dressed lady with 36D breasts, and Jean was able to supply the appropriate equipment, actually from a shop specializing in women who had lost their breasts due to surgery. She fitted it on Brenda and then selected the corset, which had metal clips all down the front and laces at the back to tighten it. She made Brenda stand still while she fitted the corset and tightened the straps, explaining that it was impossible to do the straps up properly without help, but that Mr Bennett had said she wasn't to worry about that, she was just to do them up as tight as she could on her own. The lady showed Brenda how to do that, how to bring the laces around her body and tie them. Then she said "now let me show you how it should be worn," and she tightened the laces until Brenda could hardly breathe.

"Mr Bennett wants photographs of you in this," she said and produced a camera, "do you mind?" Brenda flushed and posed.

The corset had three very short suspender straps each side, and the lady provided several pairs of stocking - flesh coloured, seamed, fishnet and others, all of them the type that go all the way up the girl's legs to just below her crotch. Expensive lacy French knickers completed the underwear, pulled on after the stockings were secured. "Always with the suspender straps inside your knickers, of course, darling, so he can take your panties off quickly if he wants." Brenda flushed and nodded.

Then the lady found truly fetish high heel shoes, with heels higher than any that Brenda had ever imagined wearing. She made Brenda sit while she fitted the shoes, then helped her to stand. Brenda knew at once that she would have to practice hard to be able to walk even a few steps in them unaided. The lady reassured her that she would get the hang of them quite quickly.

Then she produced a full length formal dinner gown that was quite the most beautiful thing that Brenda had ever worn. More photographs were taken, then Brenda was told to strip again so Jean could have her purchases wrapped. This time Jean stayed to watch her stripping, and took more photographs. When she was naked, Jean carried the clothes out to an assistant for packing, and went back in to the naked girl in her back room. She walked up to Brenda and said "give me a hug," and she took Brenda into her arms and held her very closely and stroked her very intimately for several minutes. To Brenda's horror the woman bent her head and suckled one of Brenda's nipples! Then she straightened up, kissed Brenda on the cheek, sighed "Mr Bennett is a lucky man," gave her bottom a playful slap, and told her to get dressed.

The bill for the clothes was frightening, but it was Gordon's money so Brenda paid it with a nervous smile at Jean.

After Brenda left the shop, Jean phoned Gordon and told him how Brenda had responded to her quite unprofessional attentions. "I did what you said, it was a lot of fun. As you predicted, she let me take the photographs you wanted. She is certainly submissive. I'm not sure if she likes girls or not, but she didn't attempt to stop me during the hug you wanted me to give her, and she was very wet. I do love those little tits and the big sensitive nipples. I think she would have let me make love to her, but you hadn't said I could do that, so I managed to resist the temptation."

Back home, a badly shaken Brenda emailed Gordon to say she had the clothes. She didn't tell him about the hug! She complained to him about the shoes, saying they were just impossible to walk in. She went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee to steady her nerves, and returned to the computer to find that he had already emailed back saying he didn't imagine Mr Bennett would require her to do much walking. He said that he would allow her to wear 'normal' high heel shoes on her way to the salon, but insisted she was to change into the heels before entering Mr Bennett's rented play room. "The staff of the salon will be instructed to give you time to do that."

His email also reminded her to be sure to run the suspender straps down inside her panties so Mr Bennett could remove the knickers without necessarily unclipping the suspenders. Although still very tense, Brenda managed a grin as she read that, remembering how the sales lady had said exactly the same thing.

She took the new clothes upstairs into her bedroom, and as she laid them out on her bed, she started speaking aloud to the listening device and hoping that Gordon, wherever he was, was listening. She told him again she had the clothes, but said they had been incredibly expensive. She thanked him again for the money he kept sending into her account. Since that hug she had been sweating with the tension, but now she was able to relax so she undressed and went off to shower. Then, naked, she went downstairs, took out a bottle of wine and a glass and went back up to the bedroom.

She laid out her new clothes on the bed and started talking to Gordon. "I am going to put the clothes on again, I need to practice with that corset, and the shoes. I will take a pic in the mirror and send it to you." She paused to open the wine, and poured a glass. She set up the camera on the tripod. After sipping half of the first glass, she started to put on the undies, talking aloud as she did so. Ignoring the camera, she stood facing herself in the mirror, wearing just the undies, the corset laces done up as tight as she could, and moving slowly as the camera clicked regularly behind her. She loved the new large tits! She finished the glass, poured another, and sipped it as she did her makeup. Then she stepped into the dress and pulled it up her body, then slipped her feet into the shoes and stood up.

Standing again in front of the mirror, she realized that she looked quite stunning. It wasn't just the big breasts, it was the fabulous sexy clothes. And there was something more. There was a sparkle in her eyes, a look on her face, that was new!

She sat down on the bed and poured a third glass of wine. She was shaking with emotion. In reality she was totally overwhelmed by all the things that were happening to her, and under the influence of that third glass of wine she was starting to unravel. She sat on the edge of her bed and poured out her concerns to the listening device beside her bed. After some rambling, she got to the center of her concerns.

"Gordon, I am feeling very concerned about where this is going. Where do I stand with you, and Mr Bennett, and Mike? Will I ever get to see you, Gordon? Would you like me to stop seeing Mike? Am I expected to have sex with Mr Bennett after he has spanked me?"

Gordon had heard her telling him about the wine she was drinking, and now he sensed that she was close to tears. He started to compose a long sympathetic reply, but changed his mind and instead rang the salon to see if the play room was available that night. It was so he tentatively booked it. By a delightful coincidence his favourite girl there, Mistress Sylvia, was on duty so he booked her too. He phoned Brenda!

"Is that Ms Powers?"

"Yes," Brenda panted, it was very late, who on earth was ringing her at this time of night?

"This is your Master, Mr Bennett. I talked to the shop lady, she tells me you now have all the clothes that I required you to obtain. How soon can you be dressed in them?"

Brenda panted, no way could she admit that she was sitting in her bedroom alone already wearing them, so she stammered that maybe she could be dressed in half an hour? She didn't know of course that Gordon, Mr Bennett, knew she had earlier showered, dressed, and done her make-up and was now in fact all ready to play. His response shocked but thrilled her.

"Get dressed, I am sending a taxi for you, it will be there in thirty minutes." The phone went dead. Gordon had a quick shower and grabbed his bag of play stuff. He had gathered together all he would need over the last few days, from the hidden suitcases where it had lain unused since his last visit to a BDSM party. He arrived at the salon and changed into his Master costume! He went to the play room he had booked, and Mistress Sylvia joined him. He explaining what he wanted to achieve with his new and very nervous play partner, and she made it very clear that she knew exactly what was required.

He defined the entry procedure he wanted the girl to be put through and Sylvia laughed and agreed. He explained what Sylvia was to do while he was spanking the girl, and Sylvia grinned and said she was looking forward to it.

When Brenda arrived at the totally anonymous salon, nervously ringing the door bell of this very ordinary looking house in what seemed to be just a residential area in the center of the city, she was shivering. She was carrying the awful high heel shoes in a bag. The skirt's length had been chosen assuming she had the tall shoes on, and without them on, she had to hold her skirt up around herself to prevent it dragging on the pavement. As she stood at the door waiting for it to open she could feel that the corset was already sagging under her dress, where she had not been able to do it up very tight.

The door was opened by a pretty young blonde dressed in black. "You must be Brenda, come in. Mistress Sylvia is waiting for you in the main dungeon."

Brenda was confused by the talk of a Mistress, but went with the girl. Entering a frightful looking dark room filled with strange and scary things, she was panting by the time she was introduced to the fabulous Dominatrix waiting for her. "Come in Brenda, put the shoes down and remove your dress." Brenda flushed as she did so, standing in her new undies in front of this beautiful but frightening woman. Sylvia undid the knot in the laces and started tightening and retying them as she talked to Brenda.

"I have been told about the shoes, don't worry you won't have to do much walking. Let me explain about the situation here. Your Master is waiting in the room he has reserved. He tells me that you are new to this, and has asked me to explain the arrangements. I will be staying in the room with you, but only to ensure that your Master does not take you further than you are ready for. You have a safe word, I believe?" Brenda nodded. "What is it? You may say it to me, but remember that if you say it in the presence of your Master then he will immediately release you and send you home. So, what is the safe word?"

"Yellow," Brenda whispered. "Please, I can hardly breathe, do the laces have to be so tight?" Sylvia laughed at that and gave the laces another tug before tying them off.

"Are you scared?"

"I am terrified."

"I urge you to trust Master Bennett, and us, we won't hurt you more than you want. So please, don't use that safe word too soon. But remember I will be there with you and if I hear you say the safe word I will stop the play and take you from the room. Is that clear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.