Kitty
Chapter 15: Mrs. Bristow, Claire and Lorraine

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mrs. Bristow, Claire and Lorraine - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

Once word got around that I was going to apply for admission to State, e-mails began appearing on the computer screen. Jane, Janet, Berry, and even Cory, wrote messages of encouragement, telling me to 'go for it' and that they were anxious to show me the ropes. Jane's message contained a postscript: 'It looks like my prediction about you and Claire is coming true.'

I answered Jane's message, thanking her for motivating me to take my classes seriously. I wrote, "Because of you, I have no fear that my application will be rejected."

It was clear who'd tipped everyone off. I pinned Claire down on the way to the party. "How long have you been communicating with Jane?"

She smiled shyly. "It was her idea. She's been curious about how long it would take you to get in my panties. I sent her a message as soon as I got home last Sunday night. She wrote back that she's happy for us."

The party was a night of warnings. Up until Mr. Bristow took me aside, we hadn't exchanged more than a few words. He was the first accountant I'd met, and everything about him, from his neat, polished appearance, to the precise way he expressed himself, will always be the standards I'll associate with his profession.

"It's been years since my wife has smiled as much as she has these last few weeks. She sings in the shower and she laughs at my jokes," he began.

Not knowing how to react, I said nothing. Was he thanking me for his wife's jovial demeanor, or was he accusing me of changing her?

"I like the improvement, and I want it to be permanent," he continued.

His stare demanded a nod of understanding, which I freely gave. Mr. Bristow was not a big man. Tina obviously got her height from her mother. I wondered if he'd worn the black T-shirt on purpose. It was stretched tightly over his chest, outlined his broad shoulders, and the short sleeves put his muscular arms on display. He could not, however, hide the fact that he was several years older than his wife.

"Public exhibition is where I draw the line. Mrs. Bristow holds a high profile position that demands respectability," he said, showing me that same dispassionate stare.

Had Annie told him about Roscoe catching us in Tina's car, or had she boasted about being fucked while bent over the hood of his Volvo? Was the bastard warning me? Again, I gave him what I thought he wanted. "Yes Sir."

His slight grin told me that he was satisfied with my response. He was gone and Annie was getting my attention before I had a chance to consider the ramifications of our little talk.

"Mickey, will you help me get a box of crackers off the top shelf in the pantry?"

"What did he say?" she asked, as soon as the door was closed behind her. Two things caught my attention as she pressed her body into me. Her lips were devoid of lip gloss, and she was not wearing a bra. I kissed her before answering her question.

"He doesn't want us fucking on his car anymore."

"He's such a prude. Did he forbid you from fucking me in the pantry?"

Was she serious, or was she just trying to get a rise out of me? Could she feel my cock poking her tummy?

"No, but it will have to be another time. I'm with a date tonight."

"You really know how to deflate a girl's zeal," she said, as she backed away and opened the door. "I hope she takes care of that," she laughed, as she gave my hardon an appraising look.

Claire and I danced twice before we changed partners.

Agnes must have thought there was a common bond between us, and felt compelled to give me the second warning of the evening. Admittedly, we had two things in common. In addition to being employees of the café, we were doing double duty with members of the opposite sex. She began by asking me how I liked training to become a volunteer firefighter. I responded that I enjoyed learning new things.

"You don't know what you're in for, Mickey. Roscoe's going to make your life miserable."

"Roscoe's going to what?" I asked, incredulous. I'd thought Mr. Perryman had Roscoe under control.

"Don't you know? He's not just the town marshal. Roscoe is also the fire chief. He's going to make you toe the line."

"Roscoe is not the town marshal. He's the fucking night watchman, and he's not going to make me toe any fucking line."

"Lower your voice, Mickey. Does Claire know you're fucking Tina's mom?"

Was she threatening me? Roscoe was becoming a nuisance and using Agnes as his messenger.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Not me, I'm just warning you that Claire's sure to find out. If you're lucky, she may not care. Roscoe complains about me fucking Freddy, but Freddy pretends he doesn't know about Roscoe and me."

Agnes' concern was touching.

"Thanks, Agnes," I said, to express my gratitude for her friendly advice.

Next was Tina. I'd avoided her for the last few weeks, but now that her mother had gotten her under control, I asked her to dance. She looked more mature than her sixteen years. She also acted more mature.

"I saw you talking to my dad," she said, making it sound like a question.

"He did most of the talking. I listened."

"That's good, I hope he made it clear to you," she said, taking on a menacing tone. Was she only sixteen?

"Clear?" I asked, just to see if we were talking the same language.

"They thought I was too sick to pay attention to them, but I heard them arguing. My mom stated her demands; she said she was going to keep fucking you. My dad loves her, but he's no pussy. I hope he made it clear what will happen to you if you do her on one of the cars again?"

What was clear to me was that Mr. Bristow was using his daughter as his messenger. "He wasn't specific."

"We're friends, Mickey. I wouldn't want to visit you in the hospital. Believe me, my dad's easy going up to a point, but he would become violent if he thinks my mom's reputation is in danger of being damaged."

"God, Tina, are you sure you're only sixteen?"

"Mom gave me orders to stay away from you, but now that I hear you're going to State, I may decide to go there, too."

I thanked her for the dance. Actually, I thanked her for keeping space between us as we danced. For once, she hadn't pressed her breasts and crotch into me.

I found Claire and we said goodnight to everyone. Annie and her husband sent me silent messages as she told us to have fun, and her husband gripped my hand especially tight. Agnes told me she would see me at work.

It was apparent that Claire had paid Kitty a visit as soon as we entered the clinic. She was unzipping my fly and extracting my cock before I knew what was happening.

"Be sure and tell me if I do anything wrong," she said, as she lowered herself to her knees.

Kitty had coached her well, and I couldn't find anything to complain about, not that I would have anyway. We had a great time that night, and the nights leading up to Thanksgiving, when the Coughlin sisters, Berry, and Cory came home. They wanted to know the status of my application to attend State. I told them what the high school guidance counselor had told me; not to expect to hear from the school until February or March. Claire and I were planning a trip to investigate the campus as soon as I got the good news.

Jane was quick to remind me of her prediction regarding Claire and me. I admitted that things were progressing nicely, but her prediction was not entirely correct. Although we were fond of each other, we were far from being in love. I didn't tell her about my other commitment. Football season was over, but the school basketball team would soon be playing two nights per week, something Mrs. Bristow constantly reminded me of.

We made our annual trip to my grandparents' house. They were delighted that I'd decided to go to college. "Taking a year off from school has its advantages," my grandfather said. "It teaches you the necessity of having a college education today."

"It has been good for my savings account, too," I quipped.

A school dance came close to becoming my ruin. Up until that point, Claire had been satisfied with our Saturday night dates and frequent telephone calls. She'd never inquired about what I did on Friday nights, but now, she wanted me to go to the dance, and naturally, I agreed to go.

Through a series of messages Annie left on my cell phone, I learned that she didn't like my missing our Friday night meeting at all. She informed me that she'd arranged for her husband to drive Tina and a carload of teenagers to the dance, something Tina was not happy about. Annie continued to leave messages, begging me to reconsider. I phoned her and tried to reason with her, pointing out that this was only one Friday night, and that we'd soon be spending every Tuesday and Friday night in her guestroom. This consoled her for about five minutes. Her next message was her trump card. "Mr. Bristow wants to meet with you. Be on Main Street at nine PM. He'll be driving his car."

"What did I tell you when we had our talk?" he asked, as soon as I was seated in his car.

I had to think about our conversation. Which part did he want me to repeat?

"You said you liked the improvement in Mrs. Bristow, and you wanted it to be permanent?"

"Exactly, permanent does not mean that you take a week off whenever you feel like it. You agreed to our ... ah ... arrangement."

I became nervous. He was agitated and driving erratically. "Would you prefer that I drive, Mr. Bristow?"

His foot came down on the brake pedal so fast that it threw me forward in my seat. He was gripping the steering wheel with all his strength.

"What's wrong with her? Isn't she good enough for you? Are you tired of her?"

"You're wife is a wonderful woman, and I'm not tired of her. Like I told her, this is only for one week. I'll be back when basketball season begins."

"She thinks you're deserting her because she ... is older."

"I'll talk to her. I'll convince her that she's a beautiful woman and a wonderful person."

"You can't imagine how difficult this is for me," he said, still gripping the steering wheel like he was afraid to let go.

I wanted to ask him what his problem was. He wasn't old enough to be impotent, was he? Had he heard of the male arousal drugs available today? "Did Annie tell you the reason I can't come to your house this Friday night? There's a school dance, and if I don't go, my girlfriend will want to know why I can't go with her. This could get sticky if she finds out what I've been doing on Friday nights. If I know Claire, she'd drop me and broadcast the reason to the entire town."

Claire was not the vindictive type, but one thing was for sure; she would drop me like a counterfeit bill if she found out about Annie and me.

It took him some time to digest what I'd said. He nodded, like he got my point. "May I tell my wife that you'll be back as soon as basketball season begins?"

"Absolutely, please tell her that I'm looking forward to basketball season."

He gave be a final warning. "I'll expect you to keep your word. Now, get the hell out of my car."

He drove away and took the next corner at a high speed. I took a deep breath and walked home, feeling relief, but wondering how long it would be before we'd have this same conversation again.

The dance was a fun evening. Except for Freddy, our little group stuck together. His date was a girl from another town. It made me wonder if Agnes knew about the dance, or if she'd elected to stay with Roscoe that night. I danced with Tina. She was happy because her father had stayed home to keep her mother company. "My dad understands why you had to come to the dance, but mom's pissed at you. She may not take you back," she warned.

I had mixed feelings. On one hand, it would solve a lot of problems if Annie preferred that I stay away. It was just a matter of time before Claire learned that I was walking a tightrope, double-dipping, so to speak. Still, Annie was venturesome, exciting, and a good fuck. Which one would I pick if I had to give one of them up? That was a tough question. A harder question was what I would do if I lost both of them?

As I learned a week later, there was no danger of Annie refusing to take me back. She welcomed me with open arms, and we spent two exhausting hours together. She was especially fond of the attention I gave her breasts. She had a theory that I'll always remember. "My breasts are more sensitive than larger ones because the nerve endings are closer together."

"I like small breasts."

"Hmmm, I see that you do," she said, contentedly stroking the back of my head.

As Agnes had warned, Roscoe did his best to make my life miserable. Surprisingly, he really was in charge of the volunteer firefighters. He berated me for being five minutes late for meetings, but let the other guys skate because, as he said, "They work out of town."

It became evident to me, that although he had undergone the same six days of training as me, he had not paid close attention to what the trainers had said. A simple question, "Why are we doing this?" became my standard response to his orders.

The influx of new businesses in town brought people willing to pay higher prices for living accommodations with it. When the Coughlin sisters came home for Christmas vacation, they said it would be their last trip to Perryville. The doctor who owned the house where their parents lived had raised the rent to an unaffordable amount, and they'd decided to move away.

The town was undergoing growing pains. While the new grocery store offered conveniences such as a pharmacy and a bank branch, its employees brought new demands for housing. Moving vans began to appear, and for the first time in years, contractors arrived to start two new houses.

Roscoe delighted in calling spur-of-the moment firefighters meetings, something Mrs. Bristow abhorred because the calls often came just when I was arriving at her house. I couldn't ignore them; there was always the possibility of an actual fire.

"Officer Roscoe, you're going to need an assistant," I said, when I found out it was another false alarm. Roscoe was recording our response times.

"You're an instigator," Kenny whispered, as we watched Roscoe turn his attention to me.

"I don't need an assistant," the night watchman snarled.

"Suit yourself, but I don't see how you're going to have time to carry out your other duties and inspect the construction of those new houses, too."

Roscoe dismissed us and I went back to Mrs. Bristow. As Kenny told me later, "I could see the wheels turning in his head. Roscoe's going to be a pain in the ass to those contractors, and you're going to have the old man pissed at you."

Mrs. Bristow gave me a sweater for my nineteenth birthday, which I wore to the party at her home the following evening. As usual, Freddy and Agnes monopolized the guest room, and as usual, Claire and I left early to celebrate together at the clinic.

Four days later was Valentine's Day. It started on a high note, but ended with my world falling apart.

Everyone at the café was excited to hear that I'd received my acceptance to State. Even strangers from out of town congratulated me. I couldn't wait to tell Claire. When Mr. Perryman called for me to see him at the town offices, I thought he wanted to congratulate me. I was wrong.

"You disappoint me, Mickey. I'm fed up with you putting ideas in that boy's head. Those two contractors know what they're doing without being interfered with by the town idiot. There won't be another contractor set foot in this town if they spread the word about him. From now on, you're not to go near him. Do you understand?"

I'd never seen Mr. Perryman angry before, but I had to ask. "What about the volunteer firefighters?"

"You're dismissed from those duties. From what I hear, you have not adapted well, anyway. I have another assignment for you."

"Yes Sir," I said, barely able to hold back the urge to shout, "YES!"

"I've arranged with the Brooks for you to reduce your work at the café to five days per week. You'll be setting up a library here in the town offices," he said, in a dismissive tone that told me to leave without asking any questions.

I didn't see Roscoe that day, but I felt his rage. He blamed me for his being dismissed from his 'imagined' building inspector's position and must have felt the need to retaliate. He made sure everyone in town knew that I was a two-timer; even my mom got the word that I'd been fucking Mrs. Bristow. She made no comment when I skipped dinner to wait for the calls in my room.

Claire's call was brief. "I'm hurt, but not as badly as I would have been if I hadn't suspected that you were being unfaithful. By the way, congratulations for your acceptance to State," she said, before I heard the click of the receiver being dropped in its cradle.

Mr. Bristow said that the only thing that prevented him from bashing my skull was his bad heart. "We'll have to move from this town. You've damaged my wife's reputation beyond repair," he said, in a mournful tone that made me think he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, truly serious.

"You're no longer welcome in this house, and you are not to contact my wife or daughter. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I said, without asking what he wanted me to do if either of them contacted me.

Annie was beside herself. "How could you not tell me you were going away to college?"

"I assumed you knew," I said, remembering that Tina knew that I'd submitted my application. Didn't they talk?

"We'll still have until the end of the summer," she said, sounding thoughtful.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.