Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 10: Switching

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Switching - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

Jane had taken a page from Tina's etiquette book and asked me to greet the guests at her seventeenth birthday party. By the time I arrived, her parents had already met everyone and Jane was upset with me. I had agreed to cut my Sunday afternoon time with Kitty short, and when I didn't, Jane accused me of shirking my boyfriend responsibilities. No amount of explaining would console her, not that she would listen anyway.

Had I been more introspective, I would have paid more attention to the way the other couples viewed our little spat. As I thought about it later, their opinions were quite varied.

I don't know if the guys agreed with them, but the girls didn't hesitate to voice their own judgment. Claire was the first to step forward on the pretense of wanting to dance with me.

"Do you still think Jane is the ideal girl for you?" she asked, making sure that she maintained her distance from me.

I assumed that she was referring to the way Jane was keeping her distance from me. "She is hurt that I didn't get here when I said I would, that's all."

"She didn't even let you explain the reason you were late. Is that what she calls teaching social skills, sharing emotional ups and downs, preparing for adulthood?"

"I guess that's part of it."

Claire continued, proving that she'd memorized Jane's reasons for us being together. "Are you sure you're not together just for convenience's sake?"

"We're together because she's my girl and I'm her boy. Why are you and Cory together?"

"We're not together," she quickly spat back.

"Isn't this your third date?"

"Cory and I are not together. We go to parties together because we're from the same town. It's a matter of convenience, the same reason you and Jane are together."

"Claire, from the way you were kissing Cory on New Year's Eve, it looked like you were teaching him social skills."

"It was just..."

"Convenient?" I asked, and laughed at the way she was blushing.

Agnes was the next one to question why Jane and I were together. "When are you going to wake up, Mickey?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you see what she's doing?"

"You tell me."

"She treats you like you're married. I don't see why you can't be like Freddy and me. We're just having fun."

"Is that what you call it? Are you having fun? I know Freddy is having the time of his life."

"That's what you should be doing, instead of getting caught up in a relationship that's sure to end badly."

I'm sure Agnes had my best interest at heart, but who was she to be giving advice? "Agnes, only a few weeks ago you were a frigid virgin. Now that you've had your first sexual adventure, you're pretending to be an authority on casual sex."

"At least I know it's casual. You're heading for a fall, Mickey."

I thanked her for the dance, looked around the room, and settled my eyes on Tina.

She was wearing a dress similar to the one she'd worn on New Years Eve, only this one was red, and much shorter. The material clung to her body, and felt soft as I placed my hand at the small of her back. She quickly burrowed her midsection into me, making my hand momentarily slip down to her butt.

"Its okay, Jane's not watching us," she said, as I moved my hand back to its original position.

"Were you born a tease?"

"I'm just trying to do my part. It doesn't look like you're going to get any again tonight."

"I know," I said, feeling her thigh against mine, hoping she didn't notice the way my cock was expanding. How could she not?

"I'll bet you wish you'd fucked me when you had the chance."

"Tina, you're only fourteen, and anyway, you told me later that you were not interested," I said, thinking that was enough explanation.

"My birthday is next week, and I'm interested. Will that make a difference?"

She was pressing her crotch into me. My hand slipped down to her ass. "I don't know," I said, already hating myself for encouraging her.

"My parents don't leave work until six PM. You remember where my bedroom is, don't you?"

"What about Tommy?" I asked, beginning to enjoy where this was heading.

"What day would you like to come? I'll tell him I'm busy that day."

I had no intention of visiting her bedroom. "I couldn't do that to Tommy," I said, meaning that I couldn't cheat on Jane.

The music stopped playing. Tina moved back, and dropped her eyes. I tried to control my cock, but failed.

"Tommy will be okay with it. He knows I want you, and he knows I always get what I want."

I didn't get a chance to chastise her for being a tease. Mrs. Coughlin called everyone to have cake and ice cream, sing Happy Birthday, and for Jane to open her gifts.

Jane didn't glance my way once while she was opening her other gifts, leaving my gift until last. She squealed when she saw the string of pearls, and came running into my arms. I made sure the other three girls saw the sheer joy on her face as she kissed me.

Mrs. Coughlin broke it up, saying that her daughter had gone overboard expressing her gratitude. After that, Jane and I danced every dance together, and at the end of the evening, her kiss reminded me of the one she gave me a year before, on her sixteenth birthday.

An announcement of the wedding was posted on the café bulletin board the following day. As I found out later, many of the townspeople went around shaking their heads when they found out who Constance Jester really was. I suppose they couldn't fathom how the straight-laced head of the town council could take the daughter of the town slut as his bride. When I reported for work at the café at the end of the week, most people were saying that it wouldn't last. Nothing was mentioned about the couple's age difference. The consensus was that Mr. Perryman was too good for 'Constance.'

I hated hearing the customers disparage Kitty so much, that I retorted, "I notice you don't voice your opinion to Mr. Perryman!"

The wedding announcement did wonders for our relationship. Jane no longer felt threatened by my fascination with Kitty. She said she understood the reason for Kitty's weekly visits to our house. My mother and I supplied the advice that was lacking in her own home. "I see now that you're like a younger brother to her," Jane said.

We attended Tina's birthday party on Saturday night, and although her parents were at home, they didn't hover over us like Mrs. Coughlin had done. Tina turned the light down low, and we understood that the guest room was available for our use. Agnes and Freddy were the first to make use of the room. They were only gone for thirty minutes the first time, and then Cory and Claire disappeared. When they returned a few minutes later, Claire looked directly at me, daring me to make an off-color remark.

"Nothing happened," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

About nine-thirty, Tina's mother came in the room and asked where Tina was. Agnes explained that her daughter was looking for something in her room.

Before turning to leave the room, Mrs. Bristow said, "Oh, how I wish I was fifteen again. Tell her the cake is ready to serve when they finish whatever they do in her bedroom."

I couldn't help but admire her, thinking, 'that is where Tina gets her looks.' I got another chance to study her while she was cutting the cake. Her fair skin looked smooth and her figure was trim, without an ounce of excess weight. Our hands touched as she handed me a small plate with an extra thick slice of cake.

We made our excuses soon after Tina opened her gifts, saying that I had to get up early the next morning.

Tina complained, saying that she didn't get to dance with me.

"I didn't dance with Agnes either, but it looks like she's busy," I responded, getting a laugh from the others when they saw that Freddy and Agnes were missing again.

We went to the clinic where we made use of the hospital bed. Jane said it was like our first time together. "The car is all right in a pinch, but a bed is more comfortable."

"Does that mean you don't want to do it in the car again?"

"I didn't say that," she said, as she watched me nibble on her nipple and guided my cock to her opening.

"Is this way better?"

"Much better, I like being on my back with you between my legs."

"So, you prefer the missionary position?" I asked, as I pushed all the way in.

"Mickey, we can talk about positions anytime. Right now, just fuck me."

I came to a complete stop. "Don't I get a please?"

Jane sighed. "Please."

"Please what?"

Her heel came down hard on my ass. "Please fuck me, damn it!"

"I like fucking an older, demanding woman," I said, as I began thrusting, wishing immediately that I hadn't said that. Janet, and Sally and Doris McCall had all been older than me.

If Jane noticed my sudden silence, she didn't pay it any attention. She said, "I like fucking a younger man, too."

We didn't talk more until we were finished, except to mumble, "That's good," or "Right there, do me like that."

As I took her home, we agreed that our first time in a bed had been fantastic. Jane said she was already looking forward to the next party.

"Let's not wait that long. How about a quickie in the car?" I asked.

"Hmmm, which day?"

"Monday and Wednesday."

"Okay, I'll dress appropriately," she said, as we kissed goodnight.

Buster came into the café the next morning, and I could tell that he wanted to talk to me.

"What's gotten in to Kitty? Is she really going to marry that old fart?" he asked.

"That old fart is giving her a chance at respectability. I guess respectability appeals to her."

"I hear she's walking a straight line with him. That's more than she did with me."

It was well known that Buster had a temper. I knew better than to come right out and disagree with him. "She's the most loyal person I've ever known."

"You're full of shit. You don't know the whole story, Kid," he said, getting up and stomping out of the café. To me, he was lying to himself to cover up the way he'd told her to take a hike.

Through a slip of the tongue, Kitty (I refused to call her Constance) divulged that her visits to my house had become more frequent than once each week. She was calling on my mom to help her plan the wedding.

How two women could devote so much time planning a ceremony that would last one hour was beyond me. Hell, the wedding was scheduled for June, which was over four months in the future.

As we were leaving, Kitty embarrassed me, "Matilda, have you noticed how relaxed Mickey is today? You got lucky last night, didn't you, Mickey?"

My mother's response surprised me. "Yes, I've noticed."

Kitty didn't stop kidding me until we neared the Perryman residence.

"Do you think I'm making a mistake, Mickey?" she asked, becoming serious.

I hated to even think that she was having second doubts. "I've never seen you happier. If you're making a mistake, I'm missing something."

"You're going to make a girl very happy some day. It's too bad I'm older than you. I could be that girl."

I reached out and touched her cheek. She held my hand, wanting to maintain contact for another minute. I noticed Mr. Perryman standing just inside the door, watching us.

"Does he mind your coming to my house on Sunday afternoon?" I asked, still watching the old man watch us. Kitty kept her hand on my cheek, not turning to look his way.

"He would never interfere with what I do. He knows how I feel about you."

"I'm glad you're letting my mom help plan the wedding. She likes that kind of thing."

"I know," she said, before giving me a peck on the cheek and running toward the house.

I waved to Mr. Perryman and he waved back.

I was happy to see that Jane was dressed for action when she got in the car on Monday morning. Even with her winter coat, I could see that she'd worn a cardigan style sweater, making her breasts accessible, and a full skirt, which would allow her to spread her legs for me. We exchanged a knowing smile.

The discussion at the lunch table centered on who would host the next party. There was unanimous agreement that it should be held before my birthday, which was three weeks away. Freddy, Claire, and Agnes said they would ask their parents, but all three warned that there would be no guest room available at their houses. I made sure everyone knew there would be no guest room available at my house either.

Tina, who had said very little up to that point, rose to her full height of five feet, nine inches, and gave us some hope. "I'll find out how often we can meet at my house."

We all applauded and wished her luck in securing the house for parties as often as possible.

To Jane and me, the use of the guest room meant nothing. We preferred to take advantage of the privacy of the clinic anyway. Parties at Tina's house offered a reason to date. Mrs. Coughlin had asserted that restrictions would be relaxed once Jane became seventeen, but we hadn't tested the offer, and we knew it could always be withdrawn.

Tina remained standing, a clear indication that she wasn't finished. "I told my mom what we were talking about," she said, looking at me. "Can you guess what she said?"

Everyone was looking at me, like they expected me to explain what the hell Tina was talking about. Had she told her mother that she wanted me and that she always gets what she wants?

"I can't guess. Why don't you tell us, Tina?"

"She told me to get in line. You may have to perform for my mom before I have my way with you, Mickey."

A hush came over the table. I felt sorry for Tommy, as he tried to hide his hurt feelings. Jane said nothing, but I knew she was furious at Tina. The others pretended to check the time, but the uncomfortable air that surrounded the table went unnoticed by Tina.

"My dad thought she was kidding, but I believe my mom was serious," Tina said, trying to cap the volcano she'd erupted. We quickly got up and left her standing there, and for once, I noticed that Tommy didn't offer to take his girlfriend's tray to the return window.

Jane was somewhat recovered on the ride to Perryville that afternoon. We chatted about homework, and I remember that was the first time she mentioned college. She said she was looking at her options, still undecided as whether to accompany Janet to State, or to look for another school with more academic choices.

"Have you thought where you would like to go, Mickey?"

"I don't plan to go to college," I admitted.

She seemed perplexed. "What are you going to do, stay in Perryville and wash dishes?"

"I don't know," I said, which was true. What I did know was that we lacked the funds for me to continue my education, and I didn't apply myself to my studies very well anyway.

Jane took my lack of enthusiasm regarding higher education as a personal challenge, and she was still encouraging me to study hard, improve my grades, and to think of the great times we would have at college when I parked the car two blocks from her house. I was moving to join her in the passenger's seat when she stopped me.

"What are you doing? You don't think I'm going to 'put out' after everything that's happened today, do you?"

"I wish you would look at it differently. 'Putting out' makes it sound like you're doing me a favor. I'm pretty sure you like it as much as I do."

"How do you think it made me feel to hear that Tina and her mother both want my boyfriend?"

"Tina craves attention. She was just talking."

"Like the way she was dancing with you at my party? Just talking, like the way she was showing you her pussy that night in her room?"

"She's not serious about wanting me, and I think she made that up about her mother. She just enjoys teasing me," I said, making another attempt to cross the center console, only to be repulsed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.