Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 6: Two days later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Two days later - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

On Tuesday, Sally explained how it would work. As soon as I got to her house, we would go to her room where we would spend the next three hours, be called for dinner at seven, after which we would watch a movie with her parents.

"If we're lucky, they will go to bed after the movie and we can go back to my room."

"I'll have to go home as soon as the movie is over. I have to get up early on Sunday morning."

A frown came to her face. "Why do you have that silly job?"

"I like the money and I enjoy the work. I'm needed. They depend on me to be there at a certain time."

Sally pouted for the rest of the lunch period.

On Wednesday, she had an idea. "We don't have to watch the movie. We'll tell my parents we have homework or something."

"That would be lying, unless you intend to actually do homework."

Sally looked around the lunchroom before leaning over to whisper in my ear. "Mickey, do you see how many guys are watching me? How much do you think they would give to be in your place? Don't you understand how lucky you are to be fucking the most popular girl in this school?"

I looked around the room and saw that she had a point. Guys were pretending to be uninterested, but I could tell what they were thinking. At that moment, I did feel lucky.

"I'll bring a book to make it look like we're studying."

Sally was pleased with my answer. I was pleased, too. This would buy me a few days of peace. She didn't need to know that I had no intention of staying later than ten PM.

Jane didn't offer any news from her sister, and I didn't ask if there had been more e-mails. She was letting Gary walk her to class each morning and to the car at the end of the day. She explained to me that it was her way of keeping the other guys at bay. I told her it sounded like a good plan, not wanting to repeat what Peggy had said about Gary dropping her a week after he got into her pants. After the way Janet had dropped me, I felt less responsible for watching out for her sister.

I did, however, feel guilty for not sticking up for Jane at the party. Why did it always take two days for me to think of a response? For instance, when Peggy said Gary would drop Jane after he got in her pants, I should have retorted that I wouldn't let that happen.

I returned to the McCall home three times, always after I finished my work day on Saturday. Mrs. McCall answered the door all three times. The first time, she welcomed me and said that Sally was expecting me. "You remember where her room is, don't you, Mickey?"

With nearly three hours ahead of us, I planned to take it slow. I'd given a lot of thought to our first time, and resolved to be less forceful, more considerate, and more patient. Sally deserved better. She hadn't been the cause of Janet dumping me in such a heartless, hurtful way.

My plan changed the minute I walked into the room. Sally was on her bed, leaning against the backboard, and looking very sexy in a pair of low-cut panties.

"Is that what you're going to wear to dinner?"

It occurred to me that an appropriate response to her question would come to me in two days, but for now, I just fumed. Up until that moment, I didn't know I was to 'dress for dinner.' I'd invested in a new sweater, and chosen a clean pair of slacks to go with it.

"We'll see if you can fit into one of daddy's sports coats later," she said, forcing a smile. "Come here and show me how happy you are to see me."

All thoughts of being considerate and patient went out the window. The only reason I didn't walk out on her was that I wanted to see how much damage I'd inflicted on her tit the week before. She giggled when she saw me looking for the mark my teeth had left.

"Mom put some salve on it," she said, extending her arms for me to join her on the bed.

The salve had done its job. Her breast had healed beautifully. It came to me that the visual of Mrs. McCall rubbing salve on her left breast would run through my mind for the next two days.

I took a seat next to her and kissed her, fiercely, not knowing if I could control my rage. This was no longer about Janet. Being scolded for not knowing how to dress pissed me off. To my astonishment, Sally kissed back, purring, showing that she liked the rough treatment. Well, if that's what she wanted, she'd met the right guy.

She giggled as I took her small breast into my mouth, trying to devour the whole thing. "My mom warned me about you. She's not going to like it if she has to use more of her special salve."

I released her breast and looked her in the eye. "Your mom warned you about me?"

"Don't be so surprised," she said, directing my mouth back to her breast.

What was it with this girl? I knew it would come to me in two days, but for now, I was stumped. Either she wanted to endure pain, or she was pretending she did in order to make herself more desirable to me. Did she want me to leave a new mark on her breast so she could show it to her mother? Was she that desirous of attention?

I decided to try a different tack. I spit her tit out of my mouth and leaned back to look at her. Our eyes met for a second before drifting to her saliva covered breast.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Does your mom know what we're doing?"

Sally shrugged and said, "Of course."

"How about your dad? Does he know?" I couldn't picture Mr. McCall condoning his seventeen year old daughter having sex with a sixteen year old boy for three hours on a Saturday afternoon.

"No! And don't you even let on that we've been fucking when we go downstairs to dinner."

"I didn't think so. Does your mom know you like it doggy style and that you don't care which hole the guy uses?"

For a brief second, I thought I'd reached my objective. Her look of shock was quickly replaced with a smirk. "Who told you that? It was Barbara, wasn't it? I knew it was a mistake to invite her to the party."

"I'm not sure which one it was."

I decided that if she liked it rough, I would give her the opposite. I kissed her tenderly, took forever paying special attention to her breasts, making sure I didn't leave a mark, before moving down to slip her panties off.

I kept her on the verge of climaxing for the better part of an hour, while ignoring her pleas to 'speed up, ' or 'do it harder.' At one point she beseeched me with a weak but passionate, 'hurt me.'

Sally was clearly frustrated. Every time I sensed she was close, I would stop and talk about some nonsensical subject, such as how popular she was, or how every guy in the senior class would kill to be in my place. Just when she looked like she was ready to spit nails, I would resume my attention to her slit, barely making contact with the outer lips.

She became exasperated with my slow, methodical treatment. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked, in a whiny tone of voice.

"I thought you liked it this way. I'm being careful, so your mom doesn't need to use her precious salve to heal my clumsy teeth marks. I don't want you telling your many friends how inept I am. Inept is the correct word, isn't it?"

"Stop with your long-winded, bullshit explanation and get back to licking my cunt!"

"What? What did you say, Sally?"

"I'm sorry, Mickey. Please forget I said that."

I took two tentative licks and looked up at her. Her face looked pained, like she was strained to the brink of insanity. "Am I inept?"

"No, you're very ... accomplished ... please ... please continue."

"Just so you know, I don't plan on wearing any of your dad's clothes. If my sweater isn't suitable to have dinner with your parents, I'll leave right now."

"Please don't leave, Mickey. I'm sorry I said that about your sweater. Please go back to making me crazy. I love what you do to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Please."

My mouth was two inches away from her pussy when her ass fairly leapt off the mattress to meet it. I had punished her enough, but gotten my point across, so I went to work and made her shout her praises for my technique. After making her orgasm repeatedly, I lifted my head and looked at her. Sally McCall was teary eyed, breathless, and near exhaustion.

It only took me a minute to remove my clothes and jump back between her legs. Alarm came to her eyes as I entered her, and for once, Sally McCall was speechless. I was careful to keep my weight off her chest as I fucked her, slowly, but deliberately. Sally just lay there for the first fifteen minutes, unresponsive, completely out of it. But once she regained her ability to breathe, she rambled incoherently about the way I was torturing her.

I'll have to admit that I was tempted to submit to her pleading for me to speed up and fuck her harder, but somehow, I held back, relishing the anguish she displayed. Eventually, I gave up and with five fast strokes; I delivered a huge amount of cum into her waiting tunnel.

Sally McCall was a sight to see. I'll never forget the look of adoration on her lips. She stretched leisurely, unable to turn her permanent grin off. I got the impression that she really thought she had pulled a fast one on me.

I dashed to the bathroom, and was washing my cock when she came in and plopped her ass down on the john. "That was definitely the best orgasm I've ever had," she chirped.

"Really? I thought you liked it hard and fast."

"Your way is better," she said. I could hear her pee hitting the water.

I turned around and looked into her eyes. Here I'd thought I was paying her back for the way she'd scolded me. I was wrong. Accidentally, I'd found something that she really liked. Damn! The way she was looking at me, adoringly, was beginning to annoy me.

"I've got to know something," I said, thinking that I would put her on the spot.

She continued to look at me, questioning.

"Why me?"

Sally ripped off a chunk of toilet paper and wiped her pussy. Her lack of modesty was exciting. Janet had never let me watch her after we had sex. She never minded my seeing her naked, but she was always embarrassed for me to see her afterward, wanting to brush her hair and put on fresh makeup in private. She had never let me watch her wipe the pee from her pussy.

"By, why me, do you mean why did I bring you up to my bedroom last week? Are you asking why I got on my knees and gave you a blowjob?"

"Yes, that's what I'm asking."

Her eyes roamed over my body, settling on my cock, which was still in a flaccid state.

"I saw possibilities in you. I guess I viewed you as a poor boy from a dying town that would be so enthralled by having the most popular girl in the school let him fuck her, that I could train you to be my slave or something like that. I see now that I was wrong."

"Why did you ask me to come back today?"

Her eyes were still fixed on my cock. She licked her lips before cocking her head and grinning mischievously.

"Why do you think? I wanted to have a second try at taming you."

"Do you know what I think?"

She looked surprised for a second, and then nodded her head. "Tell me."

"I think you're a spoiled little rich girl who doesn't know what she wants. You tried to take me away from Janet last year, and when that didn't work, you wanted to hurt me to get even. I believe your plan was to make me your slave and then tell me to get lost. You think once you dump me, no other girl will want to have anything to do with me. Am I right?"

Sally McCall looked like she was going to cry. "Is that what you think of me, Mickey?"

"Why me?" I repeated. "How else should I see it? You could have one of the jocks or one of the more popular seniors. The difference is that you know you couldn't make one of them into your slave. Well, you're not going to be successful with me, either."

"I know that now. I think it's time for you to get dressed and leave."

I stared down at her, knowing this was one of those times when I would think of a suitable remark two days from now. She'd just admitted that she'd had the best orgasm ever, and now she was telling me to get out. With nothing more to say, she continued to look up at me, curiously, as I stepped forward and straddled her legs. She showed no fear, but when I slapped her cheek with my limber cock, she turned her head to avoid it.

Slap, I caught her lips on the backswing, and she turned her head to gaze up at me, eyes blazing. Slap, my cock hit her left cheek. She didn't turn her head this time. Slap, I caught her right cheek, and dragged my cock across her lips. She didn't try to avoid it, nor did she voice a complaint about what I was doing.

My cock was growing as I guided it across her cheek, stopping when it touched her lips. Her eyes were doe like as she opened her lips to allow my cock to slide into her mouth. Her hands were on her lap, and didn't budge as she formed an O with her lips and let me fuck her mouth. Her eyes didn't waver from mine as I twisted her nipples and fucked her face.

I was as hard as I was going to get when I pulled my cock from her mouth. She looked up at me, questioning, before getting up and moving into the other room, silently taking her position on the bed. She was on her knees, looking back to watch me walk slowly toward the bed. I heard her make a little grunting sound as I entered her, and fucked her ever so slowly.

I knew it was exasperating for her, but she didn't complain or demand that I speed up. Amused by the way she had accepted my cock in her mouth, and submissively taken her place on the bed shortly after telling me to get out, I wondered, 'who is enslaving whom?'

To her credit, Sally endured my slow, torturous fucking for about forty-five minutes without making a sound before we heard a knock on the door. I came to a stop, thinking that Mrs. McCall might open the door.

"Yes?" Sally called out in a surprisingly, calm voice.

"It's six-thirty, Miss McCall. You wanted me to tell you."

"Thank you, Colley," Sally said, and then turned her head, grinning back at me.

My legs were hurting and I knew hers must be aching from the strain, but Sally McCall clamped her pussy down on my cock and moved her ass into me. Only then, did I place my hands on her hips and ram her, repeatedly, letting my nut sack slap her pussy with each trust.

"Can you?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"God Yes! Fucking Hell! Can I ever," she practically shouted. I took her for her word and let mine fly. After taking a minute to recuperate, we jumped into the shower and let the water wash away the sweat and other accumulated smells.

I told her how nice she looked before we went downstairs. Sally was unusually quiet during dinner. She let her parents quiz me, only jumping in when I was stumped as to what to say. Her dad in particular, was interested in learning about Perryville, its town government, property devaluation, and if we were getting funds from the state.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.