Morgan & Mckenna - Cover

Preview

Morgan & Mckenna

by Janna Leonard

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Romantic Sex Story: In the aftermath of a tornado, a young girl and an older woman find love and affection amidst the chaos. Another of my improbable but possible love stories....see my blog for more details.

Warning! This story contains graphic descriptions of lesbian sex, and if this is not to your liking, please leave this page immediately. Likewise, if you are under legal age or it is illegal to view such material where you live, please go now. Be warned that the story you are about to read has an underage character that is sexually active and a willing participant! As always, this is a product of my imagination, and bears absolutely no relation to anything remotely resembling reality. Any similarity between this story and any person, living or dead, exists entirely in your own head. Batteries not included...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.