My Under the Cover Angel

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Sunday morning sex with Kellan Lutz

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It was a perfect Sunday morning. I was in my big, queen-sized bed, sleeping in because I'm off on weekends. Sleeping in's one of my many favorite things to do on weekends after a very busy five-day work week. Though my eyes were closed, I felt the cool morning breeze and the warm sun through my window.

Next thing you know, I felt something under the covers. They felt like kisses on my bare feet and ankles. I was slightly awakened and I decided to take a peek under the comforter. There was Kellan, who was on top of me.

As he came up to my face, I smiled and said to him, "Are you my undercover angel?"

He smiled back at me and said, "You could say that. I'm also your under the cover angel."

Kellan then softly and sweetly kissed my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hot, naked body on top of my pajama-clad body as we kissed. He's naked mostly because he loves to sleep in the buff. My hands went up and down his bare upper back. I smelled the still-present musky, woodsy cologne on his body. His hands then lifted my dark gray pajama top up to my shoulders, exposing my large, soft breasts. His tongue softly licked both of my chocolate brown nipples. He then squeezed them with his hands before taking them into his mouth. I loudly gasped he orally pleasured my breasts. I deeply kissed his lips as I sat up and caressed his frontal body. He then moved his lips down to my tummy, planting soft kisses on there.

I slowly took off my pajama bottoms as I laid my body back down on the pillow. Kellan smiled at me as he passionately kissed my lips again. Our hands caressed every inch of each other's skins. Our bodies molded, sexually rubbing against each other. His hands ran up and down my backside while his lips softly and slowly kissed my neck. I moaned lightly against his ear, telling him I'm enjoying it.

Then, I laid him on his back. My hands caressed his hot, ripped body up and down. As I touched him, his hands softly touched my face. I smiled at him as we touched each other. Our bodies glowed and warmed in the bright sunlight that shone through my bedroom window. Kellan had the most sparkling blue eyes that were like little pools I could just drown into. His smile was as bright as the sun.

"You look so beautiful in the morning." Kellan said to me as he looked into my deep brown eyes.

"So are you, Kellan." I said to him.

I heard softly moaned as I kissed and licked his frontal body. I felt his hands going up and down my back. I then sat up on top of his body. I caressed him from head to toe. His skin felt smooth and ripped to the touch. Kellan in turn caressed my womanly body from my black, shoulder-length hair down to my thick chocolate thighs. Kellan sat himself up, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close, and deeply kissed my lips. As we kissed, my hand softly began to stroke his awaiting cock. His cock felt like velvet between my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.