The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Mother Superior glanced out toward the large glass paned doors leading out onto the patio just beyond her office. When John and Mary followed her gaze, Page Carol was there talking and gesturing to November. "I'm sorry for the delay," she explained. "But Page Carol is explaining our basic protocol to Miss Bryant. In a moment they will return and ... here they come."

Page Carol opened the patio doors and escorted November back inside of Mother Superior's office. They both drew up beside her desk and bowed waiting for Mother Superior to rise and return the gesture. John and Mary were surprised at the difference of November's attitude. Her features were relaxed and politely had her hands clasped in front of her.

Upon rising, Page Carol spoke. "Mother, I have explained to Miss Bryant the basics of our Order's customs. She has agreed to follow them as I guide her through our Campus. My I give her a robe so we may tour our Convent?"

Affectionately, Mother Superior answered, "Yes my Child. Please do so." Then adding a smile she said, "Miss Bryant, thank you for allowing us to show you the advantages we have for members of our Order. I look forward to seeing you both at my table for lunch."

"With your indulgence, we just need to wait a bit more before we continue," Mother Superior said to John and Mary as Page Carol and November moved through the doorway to the dressing cubicles. "They will pass through here and then the tour for Miss Bryant will begin. As our time right now is growing short, I'd rather not have another interruption."

In less than half a minute an exchange of words was spilling into the office. November's raised voice was heard first. "You've got to be kidding!"

"Yes, everyone. Even Mother Superior!" was Page Carol's response.

"Nude!??"

Again Page Carol repeated with a little more emphasis, "Yes. Everyone. Mother Superior and me too!."

"Prove it!"

The door to the cubicles had been left open and John and Mary's eyes were drawn there. It was obvious Page Carol was proving her claim to November.

The costume Pages of the Order wear is a short green sleeveless tunic ending high on the thigh and adorned with the crest of the Order. Underneath the tunic was a lighter green velvet wrist length top. A very puffy, almost beret style covering on their heads was the same color as their golden fleece colored and neatly styled Page Boy cut hair. Their legs were bare except for the knee high, intricate crisscrossed lacing from the golden colored sandals they wore.

As Page Carol lifted her tunic, November gasped. Page Carol spun for a few seconds as November gasped again. By then Mother Superior was standing in the cubicle room next to her Page. As she did with John and Mary, she leaned, undid the three bottom toggles to her robe and to another gasp from November, lifted her hem.

After Mother Superior secured the toggles she asked her Page, "Have you instructed Miss Bryant before a robe can be put on, she must be cleansed."

"Not yet, Mother," was the answer.

"As you now must know, before a robe is worn, you must be cleansed. It is our tradition," Mother Superior explained. "Behind you there is a wooden bench and wash stand. Page Carol will assist you in removing your clothing and will prepare you so she can assist you putting on your robe.

"That is our tradition. That is the way of our Order. I will wait here until your clothing has been removed. Is that understood?"

Fear and trepidation spread across November's face. The first word out of her mouth was, "But?"

Before she could say anything else, Page Carol halted her with a cautionary upheld finger wave. Firmly she ordered November, "Yes or No!"

As her shoulders sagged, her face relaxed and with a hint of nod November said very softly, "Yes." Page Carol began helping her remove her clothing.

When her panties were finally removed, Mother Superior commented, "I see you shave yourself. That too is a custom of our Order. At least you saved yourself that embarrassment today."

By then November was crimson over most of her body. Continuing, Mother Superior added, "I have seen more naked girls and women than you can imagine." As November's jaw dropped further, Mother Superior told her, "You see as I told you our Order does have it's benefits.

"I am one of those I mentioned to you earlier. I didn't have the abortion I thought I wanted, finished my pregnancy and my child was adopted. I opted to stay here to complete my education. After high school, I attended college and finally I went to medical school, graduating with honors. My entire education was fully funded by our Order. Then I returned here to our hospital to complete my internship and residency requirements. Throughout my life I have continued to dedicate my life to Serve Humanity."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.