Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 3 - Envoy - Cover

Preview

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 3 - Envoy

by Risq

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Fantasy Story: War is set to break out between two kingdoms. While this normally wouldn't ever have been a concern of the neutral Mage's Council, the fact that a weapon with an extremely high destructive power was being used. They want to know what it is and to do that they need the war stopped, so Dusty is sent to investigate. It’s bad enough he now has stop a war with only six people, but his new problem is that he thinks recognizes the weapon being used, and it looks to be from "his" world!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Author's Notes:

There are 13 chapters to this book. I'd like to thank Shadowsaint67 for his help at trying to proof my mess of a story and co-writer BZ for story ideas and finding logic errors and Audience for editing. All errors are mine from "tinkering" after he finished (^_^)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.