People of the Tiger - Cover

People of the Tiger

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Edward Clarke

Part 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 4 - One of the best-loved sci-fi books ever debuted on SOL returns, re-written to appeal to a wider audience! Book One of The Rational Future Series. When we've solved all the big problems, how will we deal with violence? What if the system is then disrupted by a genetically engineered human? Tika has been altered in many ways, she doesn't know how or why, and she strives for greatness as she and her amazing friends search for answers! Please read my blog for more about my books.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence  

When Jela had finally finished laughing Naz put down his pipe and walked over to her. Jela was laying on her back with one knee bent and her hands on her belly, smiling and panting.

Naz knelt beside her with his hands on his thighs and openly appraised Jela's body from her hair to her toes and back.

"You see his smile, Tika, and how his cock stands up?" Tira whispered. "That is how a man looks when he feels desire for a woman."

"But he did not beat her. Not really." Tika said.

"She was down and blinded by tears." Davdan responded. "She was helpless before him, and he had his blade at her throat. That makes her beaten when I judge a fight. Besides, what he did is a valid strategy, and it has been used with success in the tournaments against knowing opponents. People have died because they were made to laugh until they could not effectively defend themselves. Many emotions can be used against an opponent. Fear works best, or anger, but laughter can work, even affection.

"Naz's danger is greater than his fighting ability, because he has many other talents that help to make him dangerous. Yours is less, because you do not."

After long moments of only smiling and looking at each other, Jela slowly reached up for Naz and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulder as he bent and picked her up in his arms. She snuggled her head into his shoulder. He carried her to the furs and sat down cross legged with Jela in his lap. She rubbed his heavily muscled chest with the palm of her right hand while he slid his left arm from beneath her knees and lightly caressed her face with his fingertips. He kissed her, first with tentative touches of his lips to hers, then fully, then hungrily. He cupped her head in his hand and massaged the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Then he kissed from the corner of her mouth, down her jaw line to her ear. He caressed her ear with the tip of his tongue and she relaxed visibly, both of her hands coming to rest in her lap. His hand slowly slid from behind her head, his gentle palm and fingers moving down her neck, over her collarbone to her right breast. Cupping it with a gentle squeeze he then rubbed in slow, tiny circles with his hand curved around it.

"You are so beautiful, Jela." he whispered to her softly.

Naz kissed his way down the side of Jela's neck, across to her throat, and nuzzled her under the chin.

"That is good." Jela murmured with eyes closed. "That is so, so good..."

Her head slowly rolled back, and with a graceful movement she leaned back with her back arched over Naz's right knee, rested her head and shoulders on the fur, relaxed her arms on the fur over her head with her wrists crossed, and splayed her legs around Naz's left knee with her feet flat on the fur.

"I am yours, Naz." she crooned to him. "Do what you will with me. Do it all to me."

Tira spoke softly to Tika. "Do you see the smile on her face, Tika? The way she presents herself to him completely, with total trust? Her nipples hard and standing up? That is how a woman looks when she feels desire for a man."

Naz placed his hand flat against the small of Jela's back and held her up a bit while he slid his legs out from under her, then lowered her to the furs. He stretched out beside her and kissed her, his hand returning to her breast to fondle her nipple, then caressing the underside where it made a tiny fold when she was standing. His hand then strayed over to repeat these actions with her left breast. He returned to kissing her neck and ear as his hand strayed down, caressing her ribcage, then her belly. Then his hand moved to her pubic mound but did not touch it, staying far enough from her skin that he barely rustled the ends of her pubic hair as it moved. He did touch her then, but only to rub firmly and smoothly around her erogenous zones without touching them, caressing only her lower tummy and inner thighs. He bent down a bit and began sucking her nipples and nuzzling her breasts.

"Please, Naz, do not torture me!" Jela pleaded.

"This is what I will." Naz murmured.

"He is hurting her?" Tika asked.

"No, child." Tira replied. "But he is teasing her a lot. He has stimulated her, and excited her sexually, until her body wants very badly for him to touch her flower, but he is not."

"Her flower?" Tika asked.

"Her vagina. 'Flower' is from an Arabic expression I think, 'flower of womanhood'. When love-making, vagina is called 'flower', labia are 'petals', clitoris is 'bud', or 'pleasure bud', lubricant is 'nectar'."

"Love-making?" Tika asked.

Tira shook her head. "I am sorry, Tika. I find I have neglected you. You should know these sex words by now. Love-making, or making love, is sex that is given to a person you wish to like you, so you give them only pleasure and good feelings. If done well, making love really can help someone to fall in love.

"Rape is hurtful sex that is given to someone you dislike, so you give them only pain and bad feelings, and use sex as a weapon. When raping, vagina is called 'cunt'. Among Children, Adolescents, and all of the techs, any sex that is not voluntarily chosen is a Banned crime called criminal rape.

"Sex that is neither love-making nor rape, that is purely for the pleasure of sex, or when you do not care whether they like it or not, is called fucking. When sex is rough but still pleasurable, that is also fucking. When you fuck, vagina is called 'pussy'. I do not know why.

"There are many sex words for penis, but mostly it is called 'cock', no matter what kind of sex you are having. Again, I do not know why.

"Now be silent for a while, I wish to watch this. Ask questions after."

By this time Jela had spent a minute squirming her hips, and still Naz teased her, so now she bucked her hips, trying to contact his hand, but except for occasional unsatisfying touches he kept it just out of reach. She whined with pleasure, need, and frustration. He covered her crossed wrists with the open palm of his free hand, and leaned back to watch her expression.

"Oh Gods, Naz, please, oh please, I beg you..." Jela pleaded.

Naz only smiled.

Menak came and sat beside Tira, closer to the furs for a better view, and close enough to Tira that the outside of their thighs touched, a very intimate distance for Tiger people. Tika rose and took his place beside Davdan on the opposite side of the fire.

Suddenly Naz brought his hand down on Jela's pubic mound hard enough to pin her to the fur and began rubbing her vigorously. She cried out, and her hips bounced spasmodically as her climax quickly approached. He slid his two middle fingers inside her flower to the second knuckle, continuing his firm rubbing when he had done so.

"He is raping her." Tika whispered.

Davdan looked at her with surprise. The young girl's face was grim.

"No, child! He is still making love to her." Davdan whispered.

"But listen to her voice, look at her face, her body." Tika protested. "He is hurting her."

"No child, it is an illusion, in the same way that tears of laughter do not mean you are sad. Arousal is arousal, whether caused by pain or pleasure. Those might seem like expressions and cries of pain to you, but there is a difference. The difference can be subtle, but once you learn to tell it is almost unmistakable. She acts that way because her pleasure is as intense as pain."

Jena was sitting close enough to hear, and she slid closer down the log to share in the quiet conversation. "She is right." she whispered to Tika. "When Jela-Mother is in pain she sounds totally different. Sometimes she likes a man to fuck her very hard, and the two get mixed together, but right now I can tell she is feeling nothing but pleasure."

"And look at their hands." Davdan continued. "He does not wrap his hand around her wrists, he merely holds his palm lightly against them to tell her that he does not want her to move them. She has given herself to him, with words and actions, and will obey him sexually until his cock will not get hard anymore. He does it as subtle dominance, to show that he accepts her submission, but right now he gives her pleasure with his full attention, taking none for himself except to see hers, and that is lovemaking at it's best. She is making love to him because she has given herself to him, and will give him any pleasure he desires, even if is only to tease and pleasure her.

"See now, how the tension builds in her? In her thighs, her belly? Her orgasm approaches. Orgasm is usually called coming, or climax, or peaking. Her tension and her pleasure build until they are released by her orgasm in the most powerful wave of pleasure you can experience. See, there it is. It looks to be a powerful one. See her body shake, how she tries to curl completely around his hand? The sound of her cries? Right now she can do nothing, she can think nothing, because her climax fills her brain with pleasure and leaves no room for anything else."

Naz released Jela's hands from his symbolic hold and she immediately held his hand against her loins as hard as she could, humping his palm and quaking, her whole body clenched as tight around his hand as she could get, her knees almost touching the sides of her forehead. Her cries were loud in the clearing against the sounds of the fire's crackle and of the nighttime forest, and her sweat shone in the flickering firelight.

Soon the motion of their hands slowed, then stopped, and her voice quieted to the occasional jerky whine as her body stilled to well-spaced shudders. She relaxed a bit, then a bit more, then slowly opened like a flower to lie spread-eagled on the fur, her left leg over Naz's.

She smiled lazily, and her eyes slowly opened to see the stars above her. She looked at Naz, and her smile brightened a bit for him. She looked to her left, and smiled at each of those gathered around the fire watching her. She looked to the stars again, then slowly closed her eyes. A shiver of pure joy went through her as she remembered the sensations she had just experienced.

"Ah, look at that." Davdan crooned. "It brightens my old heart to see such happiness. For Jela, everything is beautiful in the world at this moment."

Naz rose to his knees and moved between Jela's open legs. His cock stood up hard and proud as he stood on his knees smiling down at her. She opened her eyes at his movement and smiled at him, then her gaze traveled down to rest on his rampant manhood. One eyebrow rose, and her smile widened.

"A cock that size is considered very thick, and a little longer than average." Davdan whispered. "It is also very hard, and will give her a powerful sensation."

"It is much like the rest of him in those ways." Jena stated with a giggle, which Tika and Davdan shared.

Raz and Pina glanced over at the giggles, realized they were missing a chance to hear Davdan speak, and discreetly made there way over to sit on the ground in front of her.

Jela sat up slowly. Her motions were languid and graceful as she lightly laid her hand along Naz's length, closed her eyes, and touched her cheek to its shaft. She rubbed the side of her face up and down along it a few times, then lightly kissed it on the side of the crown. She glanced up at Naz's face and smiled, closed her eyes again, and eased back to her previous spread-eagle position.

Naz rested his left hand on the ground beside Jela, grasped his cock just behind the head, and rubbed its tip up and down from her clitoris to her anus, coating it well with her lubricant.

"Mmmmm." Jela went, rolling her hips a bit and raising her knees, her feet flat on the fur.

Naz centered his cock on her opening and applied enough pressure to hold himself in place, indenting her vagina but not penetrating her yet. He lowered himself to his elbows above her and kissed her deeply, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him to her, rubbing her breasts against his chest with short twists of her torso.

She broke the kiss and tucked her chin into the hollow of his shoulder, eyes closed. She took a deep breath and released it, then nodded. Naz pressed the head of his shaft inside her with a slow motion, and shuddered. Her body tensed.

"Mmff." she went.

He paused for a moment. She panted a few times.

"Come on, Tiger Man..." she urged him.

He pulled back a bit, then pushed in, pulled back and pushed in, and gradually worked his way inside her. She squirmed beneath him and held him tightly in her arms, and whined quietly as she bit her bottom lip a bit.

"Does that hurt her?" Tika quietly asked Davdan.

"I do not think so." Davdan answered. "He is very thick, but she is very ready, and he is gentle. Jena?"

"It hurts her a bit, not much I think." Jena replied. "She does not mind. She might be enjoying even that, I cannot tell. Mostly her reaction is from the power of the sensation. And that would be a very powerful sensation even if it did not hurt at all."

"Huh. If so, it will soon pass as she becomes used to him." Davdan pronounced.

Jela's reaction intensified as Naz approached complete penetration, and did not diminish as he finally pressed his body tight to hers, his manhood all the way inside her, and began rubbing his pubic mound against hers in tiny circles. Perhaps three minutes passed before she had relaxed again, and she took her head from his shoulder and kissed him, her mouth open and hungry for stimulation. When she had done that for a minute she lay her head back on the furs and spoke with closed eyes.

"Now, Naz. Give me a long one."

He smiled down at her, pulled back till he was almost out of her, pushed in with a smooth stroke and impacted her lightly.

"Oh Gods oh Gods oh Gods oh Gods..." she whispered, her head rocking side to side. He rubbed his pubic bone against her clitoris with an up and down motion, repeated the long stroke and the rub, and continued in this way for almost twenty minutes.

"Tika, you could refill the juice and brandy glasses, and Jena, the pipes." Davdan suggested, "These adults will appreciate it when Naz and Jela take a break, and Tira and Menak are too pre-occupied. Watch the dosages, they must be exact. Naz and Jela would appreciate their water bottles about now as well."

Tika and Jena nodded and moved to comply, then resumed their places beside Davdan. Naz and Jela whispered thanks when Tika brought them water, and drank without slowing their love-making.

A few minutes after that, their sex gradually became more frantic, and their sweat soaked bodies gleamed in the firelight.

"Soon, Naz, soon." Jela murmured tensely. "Fast and hard, if you will it."

Naz complied with her request, shortening his stroke and rocking her body with every impact. When Tika watched closely she could see the tiny impact wave travel through Jela's body at every stroke. She looked for it in Naz, but he had too little body fat for it to show.

Jela's voice rose through sighs and moans to full-throated cries, and Naz began a low grunt with every stroke that rose in volume as well.

Then Jela's climax was upon her and she cried out, and thrashed and bucked her hips so wildly that Naz had to lay some of his weight upon her and hold her shoulders down with his hands to keep from being bucked off. It distracted him enough that his own impending orgasm receded a bit, and he watched her pleasure run its course.

When she was done and had calmed to panting and squirming he reached down for her left leg and drew it up to his shoulder.

"I think you are flexible enough for this." He told her softly was he repeated the motion with her right leg.

"More than flexible enough." she re-assured him. Though she was bent double beneath him, her knees pressed to her breasts, she straightened her legs and pointed her toes to prove her point.

"Mmmm." Naz went, as the position made her body squeeze his cock more tightly. "Jela, your beauty is so great, you have captured my soul."

"You are more beautiful than I." Jela returned.

"Mmmm. Perhaps, but not to me." he said. "Lace your fingers behind my neck and hold on tight. I will pick you up."

She obeyed, and he slid one hand beneath her back to hold her to him, placed the other flat on the fur beside her, rose to his knees, and stood.

"Gods, you feel so big like this. Never has a man felt so thick inside me." Jela whispered, as her body weight held her completely impaled upon him.

He grasped his hands together behind the small of her back and bounced a little to test their grip. He carried her over to her pack and crouched to retrieve her towel. He dried his hands while holding her with his thighs beneath her bum, then had her dry her own hands while he supported all her weight. She dropped the towel on her pack and he carried her back to the fur.

"You will like this." he told her with a grin.

She smiled and caressed the sides of his head with the inside of her calves.

He crouched, then thrust forward and up so fast that she was thrown upward, high enough that she barely kept the end of his cock inside her before gravity overcame her momentum and she fell back, his cock rushing back inside her and her bum impacting his hips with a loud slap.

"Aaaa! Aaaa! Oh Gods oh Gods oh Gods!!" Jela exclaimed as he gave her a couple more small bounces.

"Powerful, is it not?" Naz asked.

"As powerful as you." Jela gasped, barely getting the words out.

Again he threw her upward, letting her impact against him with her full weight as she fell back. He did this a few more times and her cries became continuous.

"He must be very sure of himself, as that is a dangerous maneuver." Davdan told the youths around her. "If he tosses her a bit too high and pops out, his cock could be broken, but he seems to know what he is doing."

He threw her up again, but this time he drew his hips back as she fell and thrust again before she impacted. The impact was twice as hard as he was moving upward when she hit and was thrown back up, and he continued like this and grunted loudly with every stroke. He fucked her in this way as hard as he was capable, and threw his head back and yelled at the sky as he did so.

"That is the sound I mentioned earlier." Jena said. "Her cries are pleasure and pain mixed, and she is loving it. I do not know if he realizes he is hurting her, and is probably too far gone in his own pleasure to care. He is very strong." she finished as an afterthought.

"He is fucking her now?" Tika asked.

"He is fucking her, and very well." Davdan confirmed. "When he first rubbed her with his hand, he did that for her. When they had coitus laying on the fur, that was for both of them. What he does now, he does mostly for himself, though she too enjoys it. Also, he is showing off."

"Coitus?" Tika asked.

"Coitus is sex with his penis inside her vagina. It is the most natural sex, and the kind our instincts crave the most, but also the most dangerous because it is the only sex that initiates pregnancy. Watch now as he reaches climax. She is reaching hers again, and I think her contractions will push him over the edge."

Even as Davdan spoke Naz wrapped his arms fully around Jela and held her immobile against him. His grunts came to sound desperate, and he fucked her with short, hard, very quick thrusts. Her cries were almost frantic, and wavered at his impacts.

As his orgasm hit he cried out loudly, and his thrusts lost the evenness of their timing, becoming erratic and spasmodic. As his climax neared its end his right leg shuddered and threatened to buckle, and he sat down heavily on the furs. Jela hit hard in his lap and gave a short scream as his cock was driven farther inside her than it had ever been before. He lay back and grasped her by the hips, thrusting lightly up into her as their pleasure wound down, both of them panting hard.

Finally his arms dropped to the fur. Jela drew her legs under her till she was kneeling with a knee on either side of him and collapsed in exhaustion, laying her head on his chest. As their breathing returned to normal Naz ran his fingers in her hair and gently caressed her head.

"Now that was some sex." Jela breathed in amazement, remembering. "Though that last move could have been more graceful." she chided.

Naz laughed. "That is what we get for showing off at a gathering." he conceded. He continued smiling and stroking her head for a few moments.

"Jela..." he began, and hesitated. When he continued, he sounded as unsure of himself as any there had ever heard him. "Jela, would you bear my child?"

She looked up at him in surprise, then smiled.

"Naz, I would be proud and honored to bear your child," she said. "But I doubt that you have impregnated me tonight, as I am not in the right time in my cycle for it. Do you hope that you have?"

He thought for a moment.

"That is not easy to say. Raz and Pina are at a critical time, and I owe them my best attention, as well as the responsibilities I have assumed to help train Tika and Jena. But when I think of you having my baby, our baby, the thought fills me with joy. Having another child right now is not important to me, but it is important to me that you think enough of me that you would bear my child if you became pregnant. I would rather use contraception than have you contemplate terminating the pregnancy. Perhaps I should not have asked, but I was unsure how you would feel, and it is important to me to know."

It was Jela's turn to think for a moment.

"My feelings on my responsibilities are similar to yours, and I have not considered having another child so long after Jena." she mused. "But I have only had one, and another child would gladden my heart. The maternal instinct is strong in me, and I have looked forward to training younger children again, now that Jena will be grown soon.

"This is what I will do. I will ask you avoid coitus with me or to use contraception when I am in the most fertile third of my cycle, as I have asked other men for a long time. If I become pregnant from you anyway, I swear I will bear your child."

"That sits well with me." Naz said. " Perhaps we should refrain from coitus or use contraception for the most fertile half of your cycle, rather than the fertile third. We will be around each other often from now on, so I hope to have a lot of sex with you, and the chances add up."

"We are agreed." Jela said, and lay her head back on his chest. She gave her hips a wiggle, and squeezed his cock with her flower.

"You are still hard." she said with a giggle.

"I am still hard." he agreed. "But perhaps we should stop hogging the furs, and the attention."

She looked up at the faces smiling at her from around the fire.

"Ah, the gathering. I had almost forgotten." Jela mused. "You are right, yet I do not wish to stop."

"No effort." he said, and sat up. "Hang on." he told her, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he stood and carried her to the end of the nearest log and sat, still deep inside her. She relaxed and let her legs hang down behind him.

"Someone has been considerate." Naz said, as he noticed his full pipe and glass.

"That was great sex." Tira congratulated with a smile.

"Yes, great sex." Menak agreed, and the rest of the party joined in congratulating the pair. Glasses were raised, clinked and drank, and pipes were lit.

"I liked watching you have sex." Tika said. "I learned many things."

"It is always good to be educational." Naz said, and there was laughter all around.

"But if you have beaten her for mating rights, why did you ask if she would bear your child? What is the point of beating her, if she could use the contraceptive or end the pregnancy?"

"It is a matter of honor, as Tiger People." Naz explained. "But the Bans of the Tiger People are a set of sub-laws under the Laws of All Peoples, that we are allowed as a sufferance, so that we may live our chosen lifestyle. That is why when someone breaks the Bans, the case goes to the tech justice system, where the Laws of All Peoples are enforced. The rights we are given under the Laws of All People are absolute, though we voluntarily choose as Tiger People to give some of them up, and they include the right to use contraception, and the right of a woman to choose not to continue a pregnancy beyond the first trimester, so that she cannot be forced to have a child. The meds are not Tiger People land, and if you go there for contraception or abortion, the Tiger People are not allowed to act against you for it, though some individuals might. Most adults use contraception but do not tell many others that they do. Thus, my need to defeat the mate of my choice is by tradition, and not by law. The right to mate her that I have won by combat is not the only thing a Tiger Woman requires of a man before she will bear his child, but it is still a requirement."

"Okay. That makes sense." Tika nodded.

Raz came over and slapped his father on the back.

"That is how we get it done in the jungle where we come from, Naz-Father?" he asked with a grin.

"That it is, my son." he agreed, and there was another round of laughter.

"You are very beautiful, Jela." Raz said, turning to her. "I hope you will be my sex trainer when I am an adolescent."

"Why thank you, Raz. I am flattered." Jela told him with a smile. "Perhaps I will, though you have a year or three to wait until then."

"When will you begin my sexual training, Naz?" Jena asked. "I think Jela-Mother already knows what she is doing."

"Tomorrow, Jena." Naz said amidst the laughter. "If that will be soon enough?"

Jena blushed, enough to be noticeable despite the darkness of her skin, and nodded.

"He is looking forward to it, my child." Jela said, smiling and wiggling her hips a bit. "Even the thought of training you makes him pulse with hardness. You should make him think about it some more."

More laughter, and more blushing from Jena.

There was a pause in the conversation, and Menak moved from beside Tira to kneel in front of her, facing her. Very gently, he took her hands in his own and kissed them. He spoke with reverence.

"Tira, beautiful and Magnificent. With great honor and deep respect..." Menak stopped, and waited for a sign from Tira. She looked down in her lap. She took a deep, shuddering breath, looking both worried and hopeful, and sat still for most of a minute. Finally she looked up at Menak, smiled, and gave a tiny nod.

" ... I challenge you for mating rights." Menak finished, relieved.

Tira whispered, so softly she could barely be heard. "With honor, I accept your challenge."

Menak stood, gently pulled her to her feet, gave her a hug. He turned and walked toward the center of the clearing.

Tira stood there and watched him for a few seconds as he removed his knife belt and began his warm ups.

Davdan reached out with her staff and swatted Tira lightly across the ass. "Best put your mind where it should be, girl." The old woman warned. "Menak will not sluff any more than you. Before you make love, you must fight."

Tira shook the haunted look from her face and smiled at Davdan. "Thank you." she said. "I needed that."

She drew her knife, took off her knife belt, and walked around the fire to begin her warm ups. When she was done she stood and faced Menak, who was ready.

"You do not have to do this." she told him. "No one would blame you if you did not."

Menak smiled at her.

"Tira, you think that no man who knows what you have gone through could desire you, and you are wrong. I have wanted you since Davdan first told me of you, and I want you now. You are very beautiful, and the most Magnificent woman I have had the honor to challenge, and that also excites me, as I have a special desire for women who are very dangerous. I respect your character, and more importantly, I like you. I could fall in love with you very easily.

"It is very lucky for me that these things are true, because I do have to do this; Davdan will kill me if I do not."

Everyone around the fire chuckled at this, and Tira smiled. She searched his face for any sign of untruth, but his smile was open and honest.

"Thank you." she said. "Thank you so much." She closed her eyes, and her face gradually took on the expression Tika recognized as her 'fight face', calm yet intense.

"All right." she said to herself, and opened her eyes. She took her stance, knife out and low, chin and belly tucked in, fist cocked. Menak took his stance in response, and waited.

"Begin." Davdan called, and the two combatants began to circle and feint. They were far enough from the fire that it was hard for the spectators to see the details of their movements. Suddenly Tira darted in, knives clashed, and there was a quick flurry of blocked strikes that ended when Tira jumped back to avoid being stabbed in the midsection, and began circling again. Menak lunged, knives clanked five times, kicks were thrown and blocked, Tira stepped inside Menak's defense, and Menak pushed her away from him almost hard enough to knock her from her feet. Suddenly Tira smiled brightly, straightened, and lowered her knife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.