The Ladies Club -- Guess the Cock - Cover

The Ladies Club -- Guess the Cock

by Jehoram

Copyright© 2010 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: It's Maria's turn to be Mistress of the Games. Her game: Blindfold the Ladies and have them try to identify cocks by feel alone. It's not as easy as it seems, but it's sure fun to try...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   .

"Okay, you've gotta tell me more," I begged Maria.

"No," she said. "I'm still working out the details in my head. But you'll like it."

I had just come from a sex party with Maria, where I had had the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life. But not with her, I might add. Instead, it was administered by hand from a vixen named Helen, and it resulted in me shooting my sperm onto the bosom of a goddess named Denise. It's a long story. But you can bet that the experience left me dying for more of the same.

Just the thought of it gave me my third hard-on of the day, which Maria eagerly welcomed into her pussy. We had been lovers some years ago, and today was our reunion, in more ways than one. Gone was the nubile but inexperienced teenager I had known, and in her place was a mature woman with an entirely open mind about sex, a self-confident woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it. At last, she was perfectly at home in her body, and she credited the Ladies Club for that.

The Ladies Club consisted of about a dozen women who got together for sexual games. They brought their husbands, lovers, and boy toys with them, but it was entirely the women's show. They set the agenda and the men operated within their bounds. The women got to show off their bodies and play with a variety of cocks. And Maria had learned a lot about that; now she was bringing me to the point of orgasm and backing me off, again and again, as she enjoyed a thunderous orgasm of her own. This time, she liked to be on top, where she could drag her full breasts along my chest, raking my small nipples with her own large, dark ones. I loved to watch her breasts sway as they hung down from her chest. When she felt I was ready to cum, she'd rise up, her pussy releasing my penis, and thrust her nipples into my mouth. I could taste the salt of her sweat as it rolled down her tit onto her nipple. Then she'd take my dick and guide it back into her vagina for another round of excitation. A half an hour of this was all I could take before I was begging for release. She laughed, hugged me hard, and sat up, bouncing up and down on my lap, her cunt gripping my dick, her breasts bouncing up and down. When I growled to signal my climax, she came down hard on my dick, thrusting it into her depths as she bent backward, her hard nipples now pointing skyward, her long black hair sweeping my knees. The sight of her sweat-covered, flushed tits heaving with her gasps of ecstasy sent me over the edge, and I shot a load of sperm I didn't even know I still had into her.

I spent the night at her place, and we made long, slow love in the morning on her cum-soaked bed. Then we showered together, and I went back to my own apartment, my senses still jangling with the sound of her voice and the smell of her cunt. I thought that I was a fool to let her slip away before, and vowed not to let it happen again.

Within a month, I rented a house and asked her to move in with me. She said that she didn't want to co-habit with somebody she didn't feel she had a future with, and she still wanted kids even though she was sterile. When I told her that I wanted to share my life with her, and that she could adopt all the kids she wanted, she agreed to move in. She also made it clear that she didn't want to give up the Ladies Club, and that I'd have to share her pussy with other men from time to time. Having seen what a change the Club had made in her, I readily assented, and she moved in that weekend. As it happened, the following Saturday was the next meeting of the Ladies Club, and she was the hostess and "Mistress of the Games."

Again we drove out to the clubhouse of a now-defunct country club, where I found myself once more in the company of two dozen men and women of all ages, races, and body types, all naked and ready for sex play. Most of the people remembered me from the last time and welcomed me into their midst with hugs and kisses ... even some of the men. I didn't mind; in fact, it seemed to heighten the sexual energy that was buzzing around the room.

Maria at last went to the dais and cleared her voice. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Let's get started. Tonight's game is 'Guess the Cock.' It's just the reverse of the 'Guess the Cunt' game we played a few months ago. Are all the guys hard now? Good! We've put all the couches in a circle, so ladies, take the seat with your name on it, two to a couch, get yourselves wet, and spread your legs. Guys line up facing the partner you came with, and then move one girl to the right, and we'll start. I've got a timer on this laptop that is set to ring every half minute. You'll get maybe twenty seconds with each woman, and then move to the next woman in the row. Girls, that should give you enough time to feel every man's cock in you for a few seconds. Your job is to be able to identify it by touch and thrust alone when the actual game starts later on. Ladies, you can cum whenever you like, but you've still got to pay attention. Guys, if you cum, you're obviously out of the game.

"Everybody clear? Then let's go." And then she took her own place at the end of the row of couches and spread her legs, exposing the shaved cunt I loved so well, and smiled at me as I took up my place opposite her. Like all the other couples, we didn't touch each other; Maria felt that every girl there ought to know what her partner's cock felt like.

The bell chimed, and we guys moved one girl to the right. I found myself facing a voluptuous black woman with heavy breasts and an earth-goddess figure. My cock slid into her cunt easily, as she was already wet; the girls had been masturbating during Maria's introduction, as had the men to bring their penises to full hardness. I got in about ten strokes before the bell chimed again, and I moved to my right. And there was Anne, Bret's wife. Small and blonde, with apple-sized breasts and a butterfly tattoo under her navel. She had an impressively tight cunt, into which I put another dozen strokes or so in the time we had, as she memorized my dick's length, girth, and tempo.

And so we went, around the room. A lithe Latina with breasts that hung limp and low on her chest, and older white woman with gray pubic hair, an Asian woman with small tits and dark brown nipples whom I remembered from before. There was Helen, the ash-blond forty-something who had been my partner in last month's games and said only "I'm glad you're back. Gimme some cock." The last one was Denise, the statuesque goddess with the curly strawberry blond hair and muff, now matted with pussy juice. As I went around the circle, I marveled at the differences in cunts ... some tight, some loose, some hairy, some bald, some with puffy labia, some gripping my cock with considerable force. I found myself wondering how I would have fared in that "Guess the Cunt" game Maria had talked about. I also found myself wondering if I could last out the double circuit without cumming. So far, all was well. As I got back to Maria, I noticed that her pussy was streaked with her juice, her chest was flushed, and her large nipples were rock hard on her heavy breasts. "Have you already cum?" I asked. "What do you think?" she replied coyly. Then she got up, gave my dick a squeeze, and addressed the crowd.

"Okay, folks," Maria said. "Now that we've made our introductions..." The crowd laughed. " ... we come to the hard part. I'm passing out some slate boards and some chalk, and some blindfolds. Each guy gets a chalkboard. Write your names at the top. You'll notice that every woman's name is listed on the chalkboard, in the order in which they're sitting. There's a space at the top of each chalkboard where I want you men to write your names. The women will please put on the blindfolds ... guys, help them with this. Then the boys will draw a billiard ball from the box here and line up like you did before, but in the order of the numbers. You'll fuck the woman in front of you as much as you can in the time allotted. Then the girl will tell you who she thinks you are, and you'll write down that name next to hers. Then we move on. Again, if a guy cums, he's disqualified. Everybody clear on that? Good. Now let's put our blindfolds on, girls."

Within a minute, all the women were blindfolded and giggling as they sat back on their couches, fondling their pussies. The guys each drew a pool ball from a deep, tall box. We sorted out our sequence, with Number One (who happened to be Bret) facing Maria and the rest of us arrayed in ascending order to our right. I was Number Six, and found myself facing Helen, who was smiling at me blankly while spreading the folds of her pussy lips. Following Maria's instructions, Bret started the timer on the laptop next to Maria and buried his six-inch rod into her cunt, and off we went.

I managed to give Helen a dozen strokes before she called out a name. "Clyde!" she said, and I chuckled as I wrote his name next to hers just as the bell chimed. Then I was in the next woman's pussy, doing the same thing to a trim Black woman. After only a half dozen strokes, she yelled out "Joe!" I was amazed as I wrote my own name down; this woman evidently knew her cocks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.