Birthday Girl

by Kyng Kooba

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty but dim teenage girl recieves a visit on her birthday from a black pervert

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It all began one hot, summers afternoon in a nice little neighbourhood on the outskirts of town. The heat-wave that had lasted two full weeks and everyone who wasn't at work was taking it easy and enjoying the sun. Apart from the odd passing car and the faint sound of a TV or radio all was quiet on the street. Reclined in the back yard on her Mom's lawn Lorissa was treating herself to some leftover goodies from her party. 'Lori' had celebrated her eighteen birthday that very morning. She had always been very pretty. Well liked by boys in her class for her looks and her genuine sweetness. With shy, curious, hazel eyes and long, dark hair that tumbled down her back she was exceptionally cute. Her waist was trim, her hips full and she had round, pert young breasts that were exaggerated all the more by her slender figure.

Around her, the garden was enclosed and private, hidden from the road by the mass of overhanging trees that were generally overgrown and unkempt. The wooden house's white paint was peeling with age and in need of repair. They had only just moved in; Lori and her mom. A smaller place than the last but it was cheap and the neighbours were fine, decent people. It seemed the perfect area to start again in. Yet Mom didn't have much time to look after things. What with the recent divorce and working at the store and all. Dad had promised to drop by and see her that evening and needless to say, Lori was really looking forward to his visit. She didn't really understand why her parents had broke up. All she knew was that she missed him. Besides, he was bound to bring her something really special and expensive for her Birthday.

Lori's other family had only just left. Her Grandmother Alice. Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lucile and cousins Paul, Marty and Sam. She was still quite giddy from all the excitement and attention. Not to mention all the presents she'd received this year. Most girls her age would be having a big party with all their friends. Getting settled in at a new school was tough, especially having to repeat a year. Lori's mom always told her that she wasn't dumb, just different. With a grin she turned her attention to the small table laid out neatly beside her deck chair. On it was her new mobile phone and a selection of birthday cards. Mom had put out some soda, ice cream, and of course a big slice of cake. Laid out on colored paper plates. Lori felt far to old now for this sort of treatment but secretly enjoyed it all the same. Ever since she was little she had loved her birthdays. Her mom let her do what she wanted and she couldn't wait to call her new best friend Chrissie and tell her all about her day.

The pervert watched silently from the bushes. Controlling his heavy gasps as he pumped his fist up and down his greasy black cock. This was the third garden he had tried and it hadn't taken him long to squeeze through the crack in the old, broken fence. Now he was glad he had. The girl was in her late teens but had a young, innocence about her. She was dressed up like a doll with a tiny white tee-shirt, cut-off at her belly that revealing a pierced navel. She seemed to be wearing a push-up bra as the shirt was almost fit to burst, as were the red shorts that were also way too small for her. The girl had big tits for her slim figure and a shy, attention-needy face. He liked her. He liked her a lot. A far cry from his used up wife back home who was at that moment sitting across town in their dirty flat with the kids clawing and screaming at the walls. This was a nice area. A nice white area. An area he liked to come to a lot so it surprised him that he had not met seen this young slut before. So very fresh. There was something about her that wasn't quite right. Perhaps in her blank, distant eyes or the way she giggled and whispered to herself. It didn't matter. Not to him. Slowly, he picked himself up and edged forward to the front of the lawn, moving as quietly as he could and trying not to make a sound. He wanted to get a better look.

'You ok Hon?' Mom called from the door, 'I'm just going out. If you need anything go and see Mrs Thomas next door ok?'.

'Yes m ... m ... mom' stammered Lori. Despite her looks she had always been a little slow. Some of the kids had made fun of her in the past. Called her retard and other horrible names because of her stammer. They had been mean. Not like Chrissie. The two had been best friends since their first day in class. Right away she had been drawn to how bold and brash the older girl was. Lori, dark haired and tanned while Chrissie was blonde and her skin so white. It was Chrissie who told Lori how to dress. Something that confounded her mother because after all, she knew 'the best way to get attention from boys'. Mom got mad when her daughter wore something too short or tight and suspected were it was coming from. Blaming it on her friend but Lori thought her clothes looked sweet. Especially with her new lacy boots. They where a little hard to walk on but they where so cute and feminine. Chrissie would have been proud.

When the car engine started the man dropped to the floor and held his breath. He had been listening and hoping the girls mom would leave. He'd had enough of watching and it was time to 'introduce himself'. A sly grin spreading across his face as he watched the woman drive off in a battered Ford. Ahead of him, the girl, lay back totally unaware. She began singing quietly. A soft, faint sound which suited her perfectly. It was hot under the bushes and the man felt the sweat begin to run down his face. His skin seemed to itch. Perhaps in anticipation. Silently he slid himself forwards until he reached the very edge of the lawn. Comfortable with his improved view he re-took his dick and began stroking it again, enjoying the gentle slapping of his huge balls against his hand.

Lori listened as her mom drove out of the drive. Sometimes she felt giddy whenever she got left alone in the house. A little excited too. Christie had called before lunch to tell about her fourth date with new boyfriend Max. She'd let him put his hand between her legs while they were making out. Right inside her panties! Lori couldn't hide her interest. Of course she'd been kissed plenty of times had had even let one guy in her class fondle her boobs. Still, the naive young girl had never been any further than that as Chrissie liked to remind her. The new boyfriend older than both of them and came from another school. He lived a few streets away played football for the college team. Like most of the local girls, Lori liked him a lot. It wasn't fair. Smiling to herself, she popped the top button of her shorts and slid her hand down the front until her fingertips met the top of her lacy underwear. No-one could see and her Mom would be forever at the store. Her heart pounded. Slowly she traced a nail along her neat, virgin crack.

'Max must have a friend' she fantasised, closing her eyes. A shiver running down her legs as she penetrated herself with a finger.

'Hey ... Hey you!', came the voice. Lori nearly fell off the lounger. She froze for a second, all thoughts of Chrissie and the boy disappearing from her head. 'Hey' he came again. It was definitely a man's voice and the teenager certainly didn't recognise it. Deep and menacing. Pulling her hand from between her legs she sat up, remaining very still as the sound rose up again, shouting across the garden. Insecurity became fear. Perhaps hoping to hide herself she dropped down and squeezed the arms of the chair tight. Her heart was really pounding quickly she reached into her pocket for her inhaler. After a few deep breaths she felt calmer. Sitting upright and peering over towards were the voice had come from. There at the bottom of the garden was a man. A big, black man. She could see him now and he gave her quite a start. He wore dark jeans and a discoloured checked shirt. Perhaps the most scary thing was the leather mask fastened around his bald, shaven head. His skin was a deep chocolate and on his hands he wore gloves that matched his mask. Normal girls might have run inside but Lorissa froze. She felt her hands shaking as she stared back at him across the lawn. How long he had been watching her? He was obviously much older. Perhaps the same as her Dad which would make him well into his 40's. She could see his strong eyes staring hard at her behind the mask and moving up and down her body. Over her small shorts and tee shirt. 'Come over here bitch' he rasped angrily, his voice muffled by the mask. 'Get over here!'. He took a step forward but wouldn't leave the safety of the bushes. Quickly, Lori got out of the chair, stumbling on her heeled boots and tottering back against the garden fence with a thump.

There was a long pause as the man watched the girl keenly. His impatience with her was growing by the second but the sight of her lovely young figure made his cock throb hungrily. Her big, brown eyes were wide, staring back at him across the lawn. He'd given her quite a surprise that was for sure and he liked it. As usual the experience filled him with a sense of power. The girl's pretty chest was rising and falling heavily on each breath and already her bottom lip was wobbling as she wondered what to do. What a dumb cunt. Waiting a moment for her to calm down he enjoying the frightened yet growing curious and innocent look on her face.

'Come here' he snapped again, liking it as she jumped back.

'What do y ... yo ... you want?' she stuttered as bravely as she could. The man didn't answer. Instead he moved his hand and exposed his cock. The teenager gasped out loud and covered her mouth when she saw his big dick sticking out. It was long and thick. Lori had never seen one like it before. Not ever, and it was really huge. His balls where hanging there too, large and heavy between his legs. A deep black colour. The man smiled, enjoying her look and began rubbing himself back and forth. He loved showing himself. Working his hefty fore-skin up and down and exposing the light brown head beneath. He liked the way this dumb cunt was looking right at his cock. Lorissa swallowed dryly. The man was looking up and down her body and he clearly liked what he saw. Seeing him gave her a funny feeling. The way he was looking at her while he was touching it. She'd never felt anything like it before and in an instant she thought of Chrissie and Max. Wouldn't this be a great story to tell her friend? Lori had always been too shy. Now was her chance. She looked down at his long meat, unable to take her eyes away. He didn't look the cleanest or safest man but that didn't matter. Knowing it was wrong for a second a little wave of giddiness sweep through her. Suddenly glad her mom wasn't there. Biting her lip, the girl peered shyly towards the house and back.

'You like this don't you?' the man grinned. There was less venom in his voice as if he was reading the girls own thoughts. Lori swallowed and nodded shyly. His voice was so deep and powerful. 'Then come over here and get a closer look' came his reply. The girl tried to move but her feet wouldn't let her. She was tingling all over.

'My moms just i ... inside the d ... door' she said, struggling to get the words out.

'No she's not' laughed the man. 'You're all alone ... now get your sexy ass over here'. Lori walked nervously over to him. He was a big man. As she approached she could see him properly. He was thin but tall and obviously strong. Both his arms showed crude jailhouse tattoos. He could probably do whatever he wanted and the thought made Lori even giddier. She ran her tongue over her lips and gave a shy smile. Guessing he probably liked how small her tee shirt was and trying to figure out what Chrissie would do.

He was easily a foot taller than she was and her eyes widened with expectation as he stepped forward and took her by the wrist. His grip was light yet as the soft leather of the glove touched her skin she giggled. Her lip wobbled with anticipation as she glanced excitedly to the front of the house, checking for signs of mom returning early. Quietly and confidently the man lowered his head, putting his face inches from her own. Unable to look him in the eye her gaze fell to the ground. 'You'd better do as I say or else' he said coldly through the mask. Lori nodded, her eyes rose to were the man's big, fat cock was sticking out proud. The teenager stumbled as the pervert turned and quickly led her back into the bushes. Pine needles crackled underfoot as she pushed the prickly branches away from her face. He forced her to move fast and she tottered a little and nearly fell. There was a large clearing beneath the canopy and the man stopped when they reached it and released her. It was still light under there, the sun shining through the leaves. So humid that it felt sticky to the skin. Right back against the fence were several large iron barrels stacked side by side. Probably waste left from the last residents. Lori looked shyly around her new surroundings, rubbing her wrist were the man had pulled a little hard. It felt so muggy and hot and the smell of him was quite powerful. She waited and began playing nervously yet expectantly with her fingers. Suddenly a little scared by what she was doing. Whatever was going to happen? Who was this strange man and were had he come from?

The man quite surprised her as he stepped forward and gently but firmly put his hands on her slender shoulders. Those big, powerful eyes looked down, glaring through the mask. Lori imagined him being really good looking underneath. His palms felt big and rough and she could already feel her knees wobbling as she looked expectantly up at him. Trying her best to be brave.

'Wh ... wh... ' she began but the man silenced her with a raised finger to his lips. She grinned, hardly able to keep her excitement in. This was such fun and she liked the way he looked and held her. Feeling bold the teenager peered down in turn at his cock which was hanging big and hefty out of his pants.

'Are y ... you.g ... going to ki ... kiss m ... me?' she asked, unable to hide the hope in her voice. The man didn't move. His eyes remained hard on her. Lori took a little step towards him, reaching out a hand and touching him on the hip. 'I'd ... I'd l ... like it if y ... you did' she added. When the man didn't respond she looked sadly down at the floor. This was so confusing. What did he want with her? Silently the pervert reached down and started to stroke his dick. He leaned in close, his hand tightening on her arm.

'You do exactly what I say you fuckin slut' he hissed his hand wanking faster. Lori nodded and smiled when she saw the man's cock was standing right up in the air. A small well of white goo in the tip. She didn't mind being called a slut. Not if it made him like her.

'I like pretty, white girls like you' he said. 'Pretty white teenage cunts'. Lori swallowed. The man continued talking but she couldn't tell all that he was saying. She could hardly stop smiling at him. This was such fun. His thumbs stroked her shoulders a little firmer, making little circles against her smooth skin. Then slowly he reached down a gloved hand and placed it on her breast. Lori's eyes wavered and she giggled out loud. Excitement swept through her as the mans hand squeezed gently and moved between her tits. She knew it was wrong. But it did feel so good. Very good. She couldn't wait to tell Chrissie. 'Fuck, you have beautiful tits' he gasped. In moments Lori was beaming, looking down excitedly to here the mans cock sill stood erect. Suddenly and quite powerfully he pushed her back. She would have fallen for sure but the man held her up firm. Lori gasped, frightened but exhilarated as her back met the fence with a little bump. The man was holding her tight now, his breath on her face.

He began forcing his hand down her tight shorts. Lori reached out but made no move to stop him. In fact she liked it.

'Just like Chrissie and Max' she thought. His hand was already stuffed into her panties. She gasped out loud. A faint whimper as the mans fingers began stroking and rubbing her cunny. It was wet, very wet and she felt limp at the knees as he kept on. Rubbing, rubbing up and down between her legs.

'O ... oh ... O... ' she croaked quietly, the warm feeling rising in her tummy. Her pussy felt so wet. So needy. Here she was, being molested in her own garden. She was going to cum any second. Her lips were wide then suddenly it came. Lori went up on her tip-toes, as the man carried on fingering her and erupted with a series of 'coos'. She wound down, panting, her chest rising and falling quickly. The smile on her lips looked beautiful as he withdrew his hand and gently began touching her breasts again. Lori's hands had been clasped by her sides. As she relaxed her gaze fell to the mans big cock. It looked so long.

'I bet you've never handled a black cock before' the man grinned mockingly. 'You can touch it if you like'. The girl nodded, eager as ever to do her best. Her fingers stiff as he took her hand and guided it down. Tentatively she touched it, surprised at first by how hard and warm it felt. She let a little gasp slip out as she began imitating his movements and sliding her hand up and down. The man certainly seemed to like it. Making a ring with her thumb and finger she began stroking him faster. 'This is fun' she thought. 'Whatever was going to happen next?' Lori knew she was doing well.

'Fuck yeah ... like that' he gasped. She continued jerking him off as he felt her tits in turn. As she moved her hand faster she could see how excited it made him. His cock swelled and throbbed in her palm. All at once the man took her hand away and forced her back a few more steps. He was breathing hard and the sweat was visibly collecting on his forehead.

'W ... what is it?' Lori asked. She felt puzzled and could sense his sudden change in attitude.

'Now' the man sighed. 'Get down on your knees'. Lori blinked at him. Why did he want her to kneel down?

'What do... ' she began, confusion in her voice but again, the man stopped her with a raised hand. He sighed deeply and for the first time Lori saw him grinning wildly behind the mask.

'You give me real nice blow-job' he said, 'then maybe I'll let you go'. Lori tilted her head to one side. She had heard talk around the girls locker room.

'What's a b ... b ... blow-job?' she asked.

'You like my cock don't you?' the man said, his voice flat. Lori looked down at it and back. She nodded eagerly, hardly noticing as the man took a step forward and re-took her by the shoulders.

'I want you to get down on your knees' he began 'and suck my cock good'.

Lori felt herself tingle with excitement. She never imagined this. A birthday blowjob. It was such a dirty idea and as she looked down at his big cock she had to admit that she would love to have her lips around it.

'O ... ok' she grinned and quickly knelt down. The floor was a little dirty and sharp but Lori didn't mind too much. She adjusted her position and got herself comfortable. Her eyes where bright and glued to the length of the mans long dick. It was sticking out towards her fat and hard. An inch from her cute face it smelt a little and made her nose wrinkle. He hadn't had a bath in a while. Willingly she took hold, her fist wrapped around the thick girth. Right at the top. Then the birthday girl, nervously licked her lips, closed her eyes and took it in. It tasted strong, funky and warm. He stiffened and groaned immediately. Lori could hardly stop herself from trembling. She squeezed with her hand, the head of his cock feeling big and awkward. 'Is that r ... right?' she asked, her voice muffled. The mans hand moved silently around and rested on the back of her head. Gently he began to push forwards and in seconds his dick was sliding back and forth. Lori understood. It was just like before except she was using her mouth instead of her hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.