The Staff and the Hole

by DaddysSickSecret

Copyright© 2010 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: I knew I needed to know but I didn't know I needed to know so much!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I've never done anything like this. I sat in my car and looked at the bar. I'd been sitting there for more than an hour. The Staff. It was a forty-five minute drive out of town to get there and even from the outside you could tell who went inside this kind of place. I wouldn't have even known where it was if my friend Jerry hadn't told me about it.

Jerry goes into places like this all the time.

"Look, I'm not saying you should go, ok? I'm just saying, that if you want to know what it's like and you don't want anyone to know you know, think about it."

I thought about it. About the unsanitary conditions. About the blood-born dieses people have these days. About the looks I'll get going in and coming out.

About the feeling. About the feel of another man's mouth on my cock. About shooting my wad all over some guy's tonsils.

I had to try it. I had to know. Am I gay? Or just ... I don't know. But I knew that at some point tonight, I was going to find some nerve and go in there.

It would have to be soon. They closed in two hours.

No one had even driven past in twenty minutes. If I went now, I could probably get in without anyone seeing me – as if there were anyone to see. I took out my ID and a fifty for a couple drinks and locked the rest of my wallet in the glove box. I took a deep breath.

Then I got out of my car and walked to the door.

There was one guy. He checked my ID and waved me in; he didn't even glance up to see if the picture matched my face. Inside, it was smoky but mostly empty. A bar with half a dozen patrons watching 70's pornos on TVs over head. From somewhere else, loud music drifted in.

I ordered a beer and drank it fast. I watched some porn. There were three screens and at least three guys on each of them. I ordered another beer and downed it. Then I asked where the rest room was.

"Upstairs."

I found the staircase and went up.

The music got louder as I went, the air clearer but hotter. At the top of the stairs was a short hall. One end opened into the main club. I could see from where I was that it was packed skin-to-skin with people. The other end had two bathrooms – neither had a door. One had the sound of someone peeing.

One had a different sound all together.

There were six stalls, very narrow, all with the doors closed. I could see feet in two of them and the sounds of a grown man moaning were loud and clear. The other four appeared to be empty.

I listened to him groan. "Oh God! Yes! Suck my knob! Oh Shit! Oh! Shit! Oh! OH!" he stopped suddenly. Then he moaned, softly. After a few moments, I heard the door open and I turned away until someone walked past me. I looked in again.

There was still a pair of feet in the first stall.

I took a deep breath and went in to the second.

There was a hole in the adjoining wall. Just above the empty paper roll. My throat went dry as I unzipped my fly. I pulled down my joe boxers just enough.

I grabbed my dick. I stroked it two or three times – not that I needed to but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do other than stick it through the hole. The stall was too narrow to do anything else.

I held my breath and stuck my dick through the hole.

Nothing happened. I waited, fairly confident that it was going to get cut off or bitten or something else.

Then a tongue caressed the head of my cock and I let out a low moan. It was rougher than any I'd ever felt and I knew that this was the sensation that I'd been missing.

The tongue circled me a few times, got me nice and wet. Then the lips followed it and I was treated to a suck with real power. He licked and sucked and fucked me with his mouth and I was no more articulate than the last guy. "Oh shit! Yeah! Yeah! Oh baby! Suck! Suck! S-s-s-su-u-u-ck!

My orgasm caught me off guard and I realized that I was going to blow about thirty seconds before I did. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh shit!" I breathed as the best come I'd had in years drained out of me.

As I was standing there, trying to catch my breath, I heard the door open and the guy leave. I figured that I should be leaving too. I pulled my cock out of the hole, packed myself away and zipped up. As I did however, someone else entered the just vacated stall. I froze.

And then a dick poked through the hole.

It was big. I couldn't make out the color clearly in the dim light but where I had had a little space to move, this monster just barely fit through.

I hadn't planned on doing any tasting myself. I just wanted to feel it. But my mouth was watering. No one knew I was in here. I could just sit down and try it. If I didn't like it, I could rub one out and leave before he knew who had cheated him. I sat down.

The cock was at mouth level. I touched it first. It stiffened under my fingers as I stroked it firmly, the way I liked to be stroked. There was precum dripping from the tip so, shaking, I flicked my tongue against it. The man on the other side moaned and quivered. I found myself savoring the taste, craving more. I licked it all then tried to get my tongue in the hole for more. When that didn't work I began sucking. It was hard to get more than a couple inches of the monster dick in my mouth so I began squeezing and stroking with my hands as well.

"Damn! Suck my cock, bitch!" He shouted. "Oh Fuck Yeah! Don't stop!"

I didn't plan to. I began moving my head back and forth trying to get more of the giant cock in, hoping to taste his wad even faster. I didn't know what had come over me but the idea of slurping down the spunk of this unknown guy's cock had me hard and throbbing. I moaned as he began pumping that fat monster in and out of my mouth. I held still and let him fuck the back of my throat.

"Oh Yeah! Oh Shit! Oh Fuck! Suck it! Suck It! SUCK IT!" He began quivering and I felt the dick throb just before I felt the first jets land in my mouth. There seemed to be a ton of it but really, there were only four or five spurts. It didn't matter; I swallowed them all and tried to find more. Slowly he deflated and I eventually let go. He pulled out of the stall and I realized that it was my turn to leave.

But I didn't want to go.

No one moved; I was holding up everyone else's fun. This guy wanted to suck the next cock, the next cock wanted to get sucked.

Then I remembered the other sets of stalls. I left the stall I was in and slipped into the next one down. I heard someone else enter the stall I just left and a moment later, there was gratified moaning. I put my dick through the hole in front of me and waited.

No one. I was starting to feel stupid when I heard the door open and breathed a sigh of relief.

A mouth circled my cock and we both groaned. Then it released me. "Aw, come on!" I gasped.

Then a hand grabbed me. It rubbed the head of my cock between to two warm tight tits.

Not tits. Cheeks. An ass. He lined me up and impaled himself on my cock. "Oh fuck!" I gasped unnecessarily.

It was tight. Tighter than any pussy. And hot. I couldn't help but begin to pump in and out of the hole gripping me.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhh!" he cried out, meeting my thrusts. "Hit it, daddy, hit it!"

I didn't know what he meant, but I hoped he meant 'don't stop' because I wasn't going to. It didn't take me long to build up another load or to shoot it into his hot throbbing ass. I cried out and after a spasm or two of pure pleasure, fell back against the opposite wall. I heard several stalls open and close.

Then, my 'partner' stall opened and a hard dick slipped through the hole. It wasn't the same one I'd sucked but it was bigger than I expected.

I fucked. Now I get fucked. I sucked the dick for a minute or two. I knew it would have to be slick wet. My ass was completely virgin. But I wasn't scared about pain. I knew I was going to love this.

I turned around and, like the guy before me, used my hand to guide the cock up my ass. It did hurt, at first. But only for a moment. Once he was all the way in and I could feel the cold wall against my bare ass, I knew this was the right thing. He pulled out and then slammed into me hard. I gasped and leaned forward, using the wall in front of me to brace against his onslaught. At first, I just felt a vaguely pleasant friction. But then, he thrust harder and something in my body fired every pleasure sensor at the same time.

"Oh Shit!" I yelled. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Like that!" He continued to bang me hard, over and over. It seemed to take forever and yet, when he began to slow down I thought I would lose my mind. "Oh fuck, don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me!" He started moving again and I grunted my pleasure with every stroke.

I was hard again. That had never happened, three in one night but getting boned was giving me a boner. I grabbed it with one hand and used the other to brace myself, to shove my ass as far into the hole as I could so that big cock could go even deeper up my ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh Yeah Shit!" he yelled suddenly and I felt hot jizz blast into my bowels. Pleasure played up and down my nerves. After a moment, the big dick deflated and pulled out for the last time. I collapsed against the wall for a moment.

There was a soft tap against my door and I realized that I needed to move out. I stepped out to see the room apparently empty. I looked under the doors. There was only one empty stall – the second to last one. I stepped in.

In the wall hole, there was a hand. I moved my throbbing meat to it and it stroked me for a few seconds. Then it let go and indicated that I should turn around. Another fuck?

I pressed my ass against the hole.

A tongue slipped between my cheeks. It began probing in and out of my asshole, apparently lapping at the spunk dripping out. I groaned incoherently as I realized that as soon as this guy finished rimming me, I'd be expected to rim the cum out of the next ass presented. My dick twitched. I grabbed it and began stroking.

The tongue wriggling in my ass felt good. Not as good as getting sucked or fucked but really good. I started to wonder what ass cum tasted like. I was going to find out soon enough. I was almost giddy with anticipation.

Finally, the guy licking my ass seemed to be done. He eased his tongue out for the last time and kissed both my cheeks. Then I heard the stall door open. I sat down, put my hand through the hole and waited. I heard the guys in one of the other sets of stalls get off. Then I heard my 'partner' enter. He knew what he was doing because he rubbed his ass against my hand straight away.

I moved my hand away and moved my mouth to the hole. I could smell sex and sweat and, faintly, ass. I ignored it and stuck out my tongue. I plunged it in. I felt his ass flex and suddenly, jizz began flooding out. He squeezed again and more jizz slopped into my mouth.

I moaned and jacked off as I tried to clean all the jizz now caked between my face and the crack of his ass. I was like an addict, lapping and slurping like this was my last fix ever. But I couldn't stop. It didn't taste good, it tasted right. It felt right having spunk coating my face and up my ass. I wanted more. I jammed my tongue as deep as I could and heard someone moan. There didn't seem to be any more cream left. I cleaned everything I could and then kissed his ass to let him know I was done.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.