Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

It is amazing how much money it was possible to make with sex. My little business had only five employees, counting me. Sue was the only female employee, but she was indispensable. All of our business scheduling was done over the telephone, and Sue did wonders at sweet-talking the customers. Except for Sue and the tiny office she worked out of, there was virtually no overhead. All of the appointments were for meetings at the client's home or a mutually agreeable neutral location.

The other employees were all men between the ages of 20 and 24, one Caucasian (me, John White, my nom de guerre), one African-American (Joe Black), one Chinese (Ho-Kang Li), and one Hispanic (Jesus Velasquez). We had all become best buddies in college, so, when I graduated and started the business in earnest, I contacted my best friends to go into the business with me.

Actually, we are all equal partners. I am the nominal boss because I came up with the business plan, but all four of us kicked in $10,000 each to get us started. Incidentally, Joe was the one to come up with the company name. We voted him a $50 bonus for that, and he used the money to buy beer for us to celebrate the formation of the company.

No, we are not prostitutes, at least not actually. On the other hand, I guess the law would call us that if they could catch us, but I think that there would be embarrassment in very high places if we ever went to trial.

It all started when I was a senior in middle school and my sister was a sophomore in high school. One Friday night, I happened to be home alone when my sister came in early from a date, boiling mad. She was really upset. I have never seen her so annoyed with somebody as she was with her erstwhile date. She exploded through the front door and came storming into the family room where I was playing a video game on the wide screen TV. She was crying and cursing, and I am sure that she would have broken something if anything had been handy.

Mom and Dad were gone to some party and not expected home until around 4:00 AM. "What's the matter, Sis? You are really pissed at something, I can see that, but I don't know what to do to help you. Please tell me what upset you so much."

"Oh, Johnny, it was that asshole that I have been dating. He had the gall to ask me to put out for two of his friends. They wanted to do a three-holer on me! I had let asshole do me that way last week, and now he wants the whole school to join in the fun!"

"I'm sorry, Amy, but I don't know what a three-holer is."

"My God, Johnny, you are naïve! I'll bet that you are still a virgin." I got real defensive at that and started to cloud up, but she said, "Oh, Johnny, please don't be mad at me. I'm just upset, and I didn't mean to take it out on you. A three-holer is a blow job combined with fucking in the cunt and the asshole, all at the same time.

"The idea of the three-holer is kind of intriguing, but my asshole of a date set it up without speaking to me first. That's what pissed me off. Now I'm so horny that I could explode, and I've got nowhere to let off the pressure except my vibrator, and that has a pooped battery. It looks like my luck has turned to shit on this day!"

"Gee, Amy, I wish that I could help you, but I don't know what I could do. I don't even have any batteries that would work in your vibrator. Tell me how, and I'll do what I can."

"Dammit, why can't all boys be as sweet and thoughtful as you, Johnny? I'm so horny that I would probably rape you if you weren't my brother! Hey, wait a minute ... I'm on the Pill, so I couldn't get pregnant, so why not fuck you. It would do wonders to relieve the pressure that I feel right now."

"Come on, Sis, don't kid me like that. Yes, I am a virgin and would give almost anything to fuck a girl. I'm pretty sick of making love to my right hand, but I just don't have any prospects."

"To hell with that! Come on up to my room, and let's see what we can do to eliminate both of our problems."

Well, I may have been young and inexperienced, but I was not stupid. I'd had the hots for my sister for the last few years, ever since I found out what girls were for. Let me tell you, she was, still is, stacked like the proverbial brick shit house. She was 5' even and weighed in at about 75 pounds, and I swear that most of that was in her tits. She was a 32D-24-31 with brown hair and almost black eyes. Her face was better looking than most of the Hollywood starlets that you see, and she had none of the annoying oral quirks that so many girls have, such as saying "you know" twice in every breath. I lusted after her like a dog after a bitch in heat, but I figured that my chances of getting to her were less than zero.

We went up to her room, and she closed the door. I had no idea why she closed the door. After all, we were in the house alone and due to stay that way for several more hours. Oh, well, I guess that it is a girl thing, but it is something that I have kept with me ever since. My clients seem to like little attentions like that. Amy sat on the bed and pulled me down beside her.

"Look, Johnny, I'm going to assume that you are totally ignorant of what to do when you are with a girl who wants to fuck, so I am going to show you everything, step by step. Is that OK?"

Was it OK? Hell, I was green as grass, and all I wanted to do was to get started. "I'm putty in your hands, Sis. Do whatever you think is necessary."

"OK, we'll start with kissing. The thing of it is, a girl loves to French Kiss, but she doesn't want to be rushed. The first couple of kisses should be the closed mouth kind, like you would kiss your sister." We both laughed at that. "Come on, let's practice that."

Well, I knew how to kiss like that. After all, I had been doing it for years. I showed Amy what I knew about that kind of kiss, and she said, "You've got that down pat, so let's move on to the next level. Let me show you how a girl likes to start the French Kissing part of the seduction, then you can practice on me."

With that, Amy started out with the closed mouth kiss that we had just been doing, but then she parted her lips and began to rub my lips with the tip of her tongue. Shit! The sensation from that was Earth shattering. Anyway, she didn't have to keep that up for long before she had her tongue in my mouth and was stroking my tongue and the other parts of the inside of my mouth—any part that she could reach.

We had our arms around each other the way you hold your partner when you are kissing, but, suddenly, I couldn't help myself. I pulled her in tight to my chest and started to push my tongue into her mouth the way she had been doing it to me. Amy acted a little startled at that turn of events, but then she responded in kind. Our tongues dueled for several minutes, but she finally broke away. "Dammit, Johnny, are you sure you never kissed like that before? Hell, you could give lessons to that asshole date I had this evening!

"We need to push along, at least, I do! You are turning me on like he never did, so let's get to the serious parts of this make-out thing. Let's assume that you have got your date pretty well jazzed up with the kissing, so the next step is to move to her boobs. Now, the thing you have to remember is that you are going to be stronger than practically any girl that you date, so you don't want to scare her with your strength. A girl likes a strong man, but she doesn't want to be frightened of him. About the worst thing that you can do at this stage is to start tearing at her clothes.

"I know that it will be difficult, but you must restrain yourself. Just rub the palm of your hand around her boob, but, for God's sake, at this stage, don't touch her nipple. About the best thing that you can do at this stage is to get her so turned on that she can't wait for you to start playing with her nipple. Once you get that far, if you work it right, you are certain to get into her pants!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.