Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 38: Aftermath

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: Aftermath - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Lunch time, the day after the Emir's party had left, was the first time Henry had seen Janice since she was taken to the Emir's suite.

"Well?" he asked as she came into his stateroom at lunch time still wearing the silk dressing-gown which buttoned at the neck but revealed her nudity beneath it.

Her reply surprised and pleased him; she knelt in obeisance before him and as she did so she murmured, "Master."

"How was it?"

"Master. The Emir, may he live for ever, was generous enough to use me twice. The Princess Alima was kindness itself when the Emir lent me to her. He seemed pleased to watch us together."

Henry's prick was iron hard at the thought of his formerly haughty wife putting on a lesbian show for the Emir, and with the younger one of the Princesses at that. He wondered how best to assert his control over her in a fully Kobekistani way and then hit on an idea.

"During my lunch, you may kneel under the table and suck my prick, but you may not make me come until I order it," he said, "And do it naked."

He waited for her reaction and again was pleased; she took off the dressing gown, crawled on her hands and knees under the table, and waited for him to seat himself.

As he ate, Janice sucked and licked with as much care and skill as he had experienced in the hands and mouths of the concubines the Emir had sent him. He reflected that Janice's training in Kobekistan had certainly been effective, so much so that he might even keep her permanently.

After lunch his disappointment was considerable when Janice reverted to her old, English ways and started to whine at him, "See. I can do it as well as any of these foreign women. Please, Henry, get rid of them and I'll guarantee to give you all the sex you want, any way, any time you want if you'll just get rid of them, or one, at least. Please darling? If you love me?"

Henry asked the eunuch to fetch Hana in to the stateroom, and she came in almost at once, dropping immediately into a deep obeisance.

Henry looked across at Janice and said, "Try to look at yourself. You stand there whining at me to get rid of all your rivals for my sexual companionship, yet the problem is nothing to do with sex, is it? What you want is exclusive rights to my attention. If that means giving me a good time for the moment, then you will, but only for as long as it takes to get rid of them. Look at her. That is how a woman shows her respect for a man. Will you do that? Will you do it every day for the rest of your life?"

"Yes, darling. I promise," the whining was becoming slightly hysterical now, "Just give me the chance."

Henry looked at her, wondering what to do, and she ruined her opportunity by shouting at him, "You've got to get rid of her. Then we can be a proper married couple again."

That did it. Henry gestured to Hana and went over to an easy chair. She came over to him, sank to the floor and lifted his kameez. As she was about to take his penis into her mouth, Janice attacked her, dragging her away by the hair.

The eunuch separated them easily, and Janice turned on him, clawing at his face. One blow from the back of his hand sent her reeling. Hana had already fled in abject fear.

"Whatever you see fit," said Henry and followed Hana to her bedroom, where he told her that it was not her fault, and lay on the bed to allow her to bring him to a climax in her mouth.

The eunuch lost no time in strapping a weeping Janice to the whipping bench.

"Mistress should not have attacked the Master's concubine, and Mistress heard Master say I was to punish you as I saw fit," he said.

Janice looked up and realised that he had selected the dreaded multi-tailed whip.

Fearfully, she whimpered, "He meant with your own whip; not that."

"Master said as I saw fit. I obey Master. Six with this, and you count them and thank me for each one."

Sississis ... CRACKACKACK!

Janice's pale flesh across her shoulder blades was suddenly a mass of dark red stripes where the many tails of the whip had each marked its own landing path with bruises and broken capillaries. She made no sound, not from fortitude, but from sheer shock. Indeed she could not even draw breath for some seconds. When she did it was to let out a blood-curdling scream of, "Henry."

The eunuch waited until she had subsided, but no count and no thanks were forthcoming. He studied her back, arse and leg flesh, deciding that he had better not lay on too hard since she had obviously not been properly chastised before, certainly not recently. It would not do to kill her accidentally, and if the Master had wanted her dead he would surely have ordered it. That did not excuse her failure to count and thank him for the she stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.