The Wish - Cover

The Wish

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An innocent high school freshman trying to cope with her mother's excessive promiscuity has her world sent into a tailspin when a simple wish at the wrong time temporarily switches their bodies. Will her mother resume her wayward ways in the body of her young virginal daughter or respect the chastity she so desires?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   School   Transformation  

Lindsey glanced over her Harlequin romance novel as her mother staggered into the house, falling against the door sweaty and panting with a huge grin. Her clothes were disheveled, her fiery red hair projected in multiple directions and in her hands were her shoes. They locked eyes. Both knew why she looked that way.

"Still up?" her mother gasped noticing it was almost eleven. "Don't you have school tomorrow?" she gasped crossing the small apartment to sit with her.

"I was reading and didn't realize how late it was. Besides, I wanted to make sure you got home okay."

"I'm a big girl, Honey; you don't have to worry about me."

"Yes Mother, I can see that," she said as her eyes fixed on her chest. Gloria looked down, noticing her left breast was clearly visible through her unbuttoned shirt. "You're all sweaty and everything, Mom, couldn't you have showered before you came home?"

"I couldn't," she replied with a wink. "No shower in the back of his car."

"Again in the back of a car?!? Can't you at least get a room? I mean really, Mom, that's gross!"

"Come on, Lindsey, relax. Besides sometimes in the heat of the moment there's no time."

"I hope you didn't do it again in the parking lot, neighbors are talking you know."

"A girl's gotta get it anywhere she can," she told her smiling.

"Do you always have to be such a SLUT, Mother?!?"

"Linds, I'm not a slut, I'm just a girl who really enjoys sex."

"All the time? That's not normal. Most people don't want to have sex all the time like you do."

"I don't do it all the time."

"That's the forth guy you had sex with today, Mother, in my book that's all the time."

"Well actually if you must know, he's not the forth guy, Linds. After you left for school I had an early morning fuck with Tom and then Alex dropped by about ten. Later I had a really nice nooner with David," she said scrunching her brows. "Or is his name Darrin?" she added with a smile. "Sometimes it's so hard to keep track of them all," she said patting her daughter's knee. "Then Walter came by about two o'clock."

"Was that Walter that was here when I came home?"

"No, that was Jerry. Walter left about two-thirty."

"MOTHER! That's gross! You went out with three other men since I got home! Did you have sex with all of them?"

"Of course, Honey, that's why I went out with them."

"EIGHT MEN!?! In one day? And you wonder why everyone calls you the town slut?"

"Those people are just jealous, Lindsey."

"No, I don't think so, Mom. Even Coach Jackson says things about you. It's embarrassing!"

"MMmmmm, Eric Jackson. He was such fun in high school. He started as assistant coach my senior year. He was great."

"Don't tell me you had sex with him too!"

"Not often. Maybe twenty or thirty times. You'd think a man his size would have a huge cock, but appearances can be misleading, especially for a black man."

"Mom that's sick."

"Why are you such a prude? How can a daughter of mine be like that? A girl's entitled to have some fun you know."

"Fun is one thing but Coach tells his players about you all the time. He says you were their one-girl booster club. A boy in my English class is on the team and he told me coach said you used to motivate the players to win by having sex with them. The whole team!"

"Hey, it worked most of the time. But even if they didn't win, I still had sex with them to make them feel better."

"That's disgusting!"

"Lindsey, you're fourteen-years-old and never even been kissed! Now that's disgusting. When I was your age I had half the boys in school chasing after me," she said lighting a cigarette. Lindsey watched as she inhaled deeply, expelling the cloud of smoke into the air. "And I let most of them catch me too," she added with a wink. Lindsey shook her head in revulsion. The ringing of the phone broke the tension as Gloria reached for it, checking the caller id with a smile.

"It's Larry," she said watching as the phone rang for the third time. "He's hung like a fuckin' Siberian race horse!" she added pushing the talk button. Lindsey scrunched her face into a sour expression before returning to her book. "Hi Stud," she said into the phone. "How's it hangin'?"

As hard as she tried Lindsey couldn't tune out the vulgar language her mother used. She should be used to it as often as she heard it, but it still shocked her to hear how her mother talked, especially when it came to sex. She held nothing back. She squirmed uncomfortably as her mother explicitly described on the phone what she wanted to do to him and what she wanted him to do to her.

"I want to feel that big hard cock shoved up my ass really deep," she said winking at her daughter. Lindsey felt the bile rising in her throat. She doesn't stop. "Mmmmm, that sounds really nice, I can't wait," she added fanning herself with an old TV guide. "You're making me soooo wet, Larry."

Not wanting to hear her mother's graphic conversation she went into the kitchen for a glass of water. Their discussion was making her physically ill. After the drink she felt better and returned to the living room to retrieve her book. She'd finish the chapter in her room before going to sleep. She'd heard enough of her mother's nauseating talk for one night.

"I'll see you in half an hour," she heard her mother say before hanging up.

"He's not coming over is he?" she asked standing next to the couch.

"Yes and I can't wait."

"Mom, please, you can't keep doing that, it's not right."

"We're both adults and there's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have a little fun."

"A little fun would be okay, but does it have to be sex all the time? There are other things you can do for fun you know."

"Name one."

"You can read."

"Boring. I love sex and there's nothing wrong with doing it every once in a while.

"Every once in a while? Mom you've had sex with eight men today! That's not every once in a while, that's a marathon! And the worst part is they're all old, fat and gross."

"You're just being childish," she said patting the seat next to her. "One day you will understand," she said watching as Lindsey sat. "All it will take is for you to experience your first orgasm and you'll be hooked, just like me. Sex isn't just a physical act for me, Honey, it's like an addiction. I can't seem to get enough and when I'm not doing it, I'm thinking about it or masturbating. Right after you were born I saw a therapist about this and he diagnosed me as a sex addict. I ended up having sex with him so he stopped seeing me. I don't know how to explain it but sex to me is the most important thing in my life."

"Maybe you should see another therapist, a woman this time."

"I'd rather you accept me for who I am and learn to deal with it."

"Deal with it? I'm embarrassed by what you do and I'm ashamed that you're my mother! How can I deal with that?"

"Whoa, where'd that come from? Kinda brutal aren't you? You just need to get fucked Lindsey and then you'll understand. Who knows, maybe after you have your first cock you'll love it just as much as me and we can go 'man hunting' together."

"That'll never happen! I already told you I'm saving myself for my husband. Only the man that I love and who loves me will have the honor of making love to me for the very first time."

"You've been reading too many of those trashy novels, Linds. Shit like that doesn't happen in the real world. You'll meet a boy you really like and he'll tell you if you don't give up the pussy, he'll dump you and you'll spread your legs for him. The only thing is once he gets what he wants, he'll dump you anyway and you'll be left heartbroken. Screw them before they screw you, that's my motto."

"If he loves me for me, then he'll wait, just like I will."

"You're naïve, Linds. Besides, why are you saving it? Once it's gone you'll never get it back. Guys today don't really care if you're a virgin or not when they marry you so why not have a little fun? Trust me; you'll regret it one day not knowing what's out there. Why don't we go to the clinic this weekend and get you some birth control pills so you can start enjoying life."

"I can't believe you're encouraging me to have sex! Most parents try to keep their kids from having sex and ever since I started puberty you've been trying to get me to do it?"

"I just want you to enjoy yourself, especially your school years like I did."

"Enjoy it? From what I hear you were the school slut and people are still talking about you. That's not what I want my high school memories to be like. I won't be a slut like you Mother! You still have a reputation at school and everyone in the neighborhood talk about how big of a whore you are. That won't be me, I promise!"

"Lindsey, stop being such a prude. Think of high school as a training camp. Wait 'til you get to college. Good lord the fun I had at college!"

"College? I didn't know you went to college."

"I didn't actually go, but a lotta guys I knew did and they invited me to all the frat parties. Every weekend was just one long orgy from Friday night until sometime on Sunday. I'd go through guys like water," she said winking. "In fact, that's where I got pregnant with you, in a back room at one of the frat houses. Your father could be a doctor or a lawyer or something now."

"You don't even know who my father is?"

"Not exactly. I do have it narrowed down to someone from Tau Epsilon or Kappa Alpha or something like that. It's all Greek to me but I'm pretty sure your father went to that college. I think anyway.

She stared at her mother with a shocked expression for several long seconds. "I need some air," she sighed heading for the balcony.

"I'll go with you," Gloria said following close behind.

Leaning against the handrail she turned to her wayward mother. "Mom, is that all there is to life for you? Sex, sex, sex and more sex? I mean surely you want something else. What about a husband?"

"Why should I tie myself down to just one man? Besides, I'm only thirty-five years old and there's plenty of times to settle down once my wild oats are sown. I'll find some rich old sucker and marry him and be set for life. But for now, I'm enjoying life to the fullest and I suggest you do the same."

"That's not what I want, Mom. I want to be famous, do something important and help people."

"That's exactly what I'm doing now, Sweetheart. I'm well known, I'm doing something important and I'm helping a lotta people."

"Helping a lot of people? How are you helping people?"

"By ridding the world of painful erections one man at a time," she said, "Or more if I can," she added with laughter.

"I'm serious Mom. Sex to you is just some weird joke but not to me. When I'm your age I want to be able to say that I been with only one man my whole live. You can't even say that for one day! I'll bet you have no idea how many guys you've had sex with," she said watching the smile dropping from her face. "Am I right?"

"My entire life? God no, it would be easier to count the leaves on that old oak than count the number of men I've fucked," she said looking out at the darkened tree. Even on the third floor she needed to look up as the tree towered over the five story building. "I started playing doctor when I was about seven and haven't stopped yet."

"SEVEN? Mom are you serious? You can't have sex that young! That's gross!"

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! I'm sure once you get started, you'll feel the same way I do. After that first hard, throbbing cock gets into your tight little pussy you'll be begging for more," she said flicking her cigarette out into the parking lot. "You'll see."

"I don't think so."

"You're not still embarrassed by your birthmark are you?"

"No, not really, but no one but my husband will ever see it."

"I think it's cute, like a soaring eagle."

"It's just a red blemish on my inner thigh, Mom, stop being so dramatic."

"I may a little theatrical at times but you have no idea what it's like to be me and what I have to go through! I wish you could live my life for a few days so you can see what it's really like to be a real woman and not have to worry about all your petty little problems."

"Petty little problems? You have no idea what I go through everyday! I wish you could live my life for a few days so you could see what I have to deal with!" she spat turning away.

Sighing Gloria leaned over the banister looking into the night sky. So clear and so full of stars. "Look, Honey, a shooting star!" she cried out watching the dim object slowly fading away. Lindsey, still flustered over their conversation, glanced in the direction her mother was only to see a blanket of stars.

"I don't see anything," she huffed, feeling her heart still pounding in her chest from their heated conversation. Their many discussions about her mother's loose lifestyle never resulted in anything different. She's a slut and will always be one.

"I guess it's gone. Too bad 'cause you could have made a wish."

"The only thing I would have wished for is for you to stop acting the way you do. It's humiliating."

"Well I'm not changing, Linds so get used to it. Look, it's late and you have school tomorrow. Brush your teeth and go to bed. I've got to get cleaned up anyway. Larry will be over any minute."

"Could you hold the noise down PLEASE? You're very loud you know."

"That's just a sign of great sex," she replied with a smile.

Despondent, Lindsey walked away leaving her mother on the balcony giggling like a young school girl.


She had just got into bed when the door bell rang. It rang twice more in less than a minute before she heard her mother call out. "Lindsey, could you answer that for me please? Tell him I'll be just a minute longer!"

Huffing she crawled out of bed, sticking her head into the hallway. "Mom, I'm wearing my pajamas. I can't answer the door like this!"

"Just let him in and go back to bed."

"M~OM!"

"That's all I'm asking!"

"FINE!" she grunted, storming to the front door just as the bell rang again. Jerking the handle hard, she pulled it open and was shocked to see not one man, but three standing in the hallway.

"Well, hel~lo, there sexy," the closest one said smiling. "You must be the welcoming committee," he said to the laughter of the other two.

Stunned, she wasn't sure what to say. "Mom, there's a problem!" she called out over her shoulder. She wasn't sure if she should allow all three in since she was only expecting one.

"Mom? Gloria's your mother? I can see the resemblance."

"What's the problem?" her mother yelled back from the bathroom.

"You'd better come see for yourself!"

"Yea, Gloria, come and see what I brought you!" the only man who talked so far said. Lindsey assumed he was Larry as she'd seen him a few times before.

"I'll just be a minute," she yelled back.

"I'll be right back," Lindsey said closing the door, leaving the trio standing in the hallway. She didn't feel comfortable allowing the men in especially with the way they were gawking at her. "Mom, there's three of them!" she called through the closed bathroom door.

"What do you mean?" she asked swinging it open.

"There are three men, not one. Should I tell them to go away?"

"WHAT?! Go away? Are you kidding? Invite them in and get them a beer. I'm touching up my makeup and I'll be right out."

"THREE? At the same time?"

"Triple the pleasure, triple the fun," she replied with a wink.

"That's disgusting!"

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it."

"That'll never happen!"

"Just let them in, get them a beer and go to bed. I'll take it from there," she scolded closing the bathroom door.

They had just sat down, two of them didn't even have a chance to open their beer before her mother emerged wearing a see-through negligee. Her 36-D breasts swayed with each step in the thin garment and the panties clearly exposed her shaved crotch. Lindsey hurried to her room, hoping to avoid the scene she knew was coming.

"Hello boys," her mother muttered swaying toward the men. "I'm glad you could come," she added smiling.

"We haven't cum yet, but we plan to," one of the quiet ones spoke for the first time.

"I don't think I've had the pleasure," she added bending over to kiss the only one not to speak. Lindsey watched from her door with a disgusted expression as their kiss lasted longer than it should have for someone she just met. The man's hands went to her breasts, pulling them both free while the one she believed to be Larry reached out to squeeze her butt. The other man moved closer and reached between her legs. Lindsey mumbled to herself before slipping into her room.


Pushing the pillow over her head Lindsey grunted with frustration. Even with her Ipod blearing as loud as it would go she could hear her mother's shouts and grunts as if they were in the same room. They have been at it for almost two hours and she couldn't fall asleep. Not with the loud moans and grunts they were making. It almost seemed as if they were encouraging each other to cry out.

Night after night the same thing happens. One random stranger after another; each sharing her mother's bed for only a short time. Some stayed an hour, others the entire night. All have her screaming out in some bizarre exclamation of ecstasy. She'd find it comical if it wasn't so sad. Her mother has issues, that's for sure, but her promiscuity is really getting out of hand. The problem is that it seems to be getting worse.

With the sound muffled, Lindsey finally drifted off to sleep wondering what antics her mother will try next. Three men at once, what a slut!


The loud shrilling scream jarred her from sleep as she sat up, frantically glancing around the room. She was alone and fully dressed. She sat up too fast, causing her head to spin as she held her hand to her head as it throbbed. The scream blasted into the room again.

"Who's screaming?" she mumbled not recognizing the voice. A neighbor perhaps? Swinging her feet from the bed she noticed the Disney pajamas she was wearing. Lindsey has a pair just like them but why do I have them on? The bed was smaller with a dim nightlight glowing in the corner. A nightlight? "Since when do I have a nightlight?"

Looking around she realized she was in Lindsey's room. How did she get here? Another shriek echoed into the small room. That came from inside the apartment, she was sure of that. Standing she felt dizzy, but steadied herself enough to head for the door. She had to find out what was going on.

Making her way into the hallway, she rushed into her room only to find herself cowering in the corner with the sheets pulled tightly against her chin.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" she heard herself scream at Larry and Martin. Both men were attempting to help her up, but met resistance.

"What the..." Gloria muttered, confused by her out of body experience. Was she dead? Stepping closer she passed in front of the mirror, freezing as her reflection came into view. When she saw herself her mouth dropped open, or was it Lindsey's mouth,. Bringing her hands to her face, she felt her skin, not believing what she was seeing.

"Mom?" she heard herself asking from the corner.

"Lindsey?" she replied looking at the stockier woman cowering in the corner.

"Mom, what's going on?" her daughter asked still clenching the sheet to her chest.

"Let me help you up, Gloria," Larry said extending his hand.

"Stay away from me with that ... that thing!" she cried out staring between his legs. "That's not even human!" she added turning her head to the side.

"That's not what you said earlier," he said with a smile. "You were screaming out in pleasure a few minutes ago."

Gloria went to herself, stooping down to comfort her. This has got to be quite a shock for her. As far as she knew, Lindsey had never even seen a naked man before and now three of them are crowded around her.

"Are you okay?" she asked pulling her mother's head into her developing chest.

"Mom, what's going on? What happened? The last thing I remember is falling asleep and then I was here with them doing nasty things to me."

"I don't know, Honey. I'm just as confused as you are."

"Can you make them leave? I don't want them in here."

"I don't know what's going on but it might have something to do with them. I'm not sure."

"Well can you at least tell him to stop doing that?"

Gloria turned to see the man's who name escaped her slowly stroking his manhood, keeping it hard. "He's came twice already, Honey, that I know of anyway so he's gotta do that or it will grow soft."

"I don't care, it's disgusting and I don't want to see him doing that!"

"You girls gunna do some girl on girl action for us?" Martin asked.

"Yea, it's a huge fantasy of mine to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time," Larry added shaking his cock at them. "Why don't you give your mother a big sloppy kiss?"

"Mom, please make them leave."

"Not so fast, Honey," she said with a smile. "I think I know what happened. This is our wish."

"Our what?"

"Our wish. Remember out on the balcony when we each wished we could be the other person for a few days? It's happening!"

"WHAT? Mom you're crazy. Things like that don't happen. Besides, why would it work?"

"The shooting star. Remember? We made the wish when the star was falling so now it came true."

"But I didn't see it so it doesn't count."

"I guess it does 'cause here we are."

"I don't want to be you, change me back!"

"I wish I could, but I don't know how. Looks like for the next few days you will be me and I will be you so let's try and enjoy it."

"ENJOY IT? Are you serious? How can I enjoy anything with those goons leering at me?"

"They just want to fuck you again, Linds."

"Well it's NOT going to happen!"

"Why not? This is your perfect opportunity to experiment with sex and keep your precious virginity! For the next few days you can fuck anyone you want to and when it's over, you'll go back to being you but you'll know what sex is all about and still be a virgin."

"NO, MOTHER! I'm not having sex!" she yelled startling herself with her deeper voice.

"I think you will. You really need to so you will find out what you're missing."

"I don't want to know."

"Well the way I see it, either you'll try it or you'll lose the one thing you cherish the most."

"What's that?"

"Your virginity."

"I don't understand."

"There are three studs just itching to fuck someone. One of us is going to give them some pussy. It will either be you in my body or me in yours, you decide."

"WHAT? You can't be serious, Mother!"

"I'm dead serious. I want you to experience the pleasure of sex and if this is the only way you will, then so be it."

"I'm not having sex with them."

"Fine, be that way," she said standing. Lindsey watched through her mother's eyes as her body sashayed toward the three men sitting naked on the bed. She swallowed hard knowing what her mother was capable of but hoped she had enough sense not to go through with it. It was a bluff, of that she was sure. She was trying to make a point, at least she hoped.

"You boys ready to party?" she heard her high-pitched voice asking.

"Fuck yea!" Larry exclaimed, reaching out for her hand to pull her closer.

Lindsey stared in disbelief as the men's hands began molesting her body. Her body that was currently occupied by her slutty mother. The one she heard called Martin slid his hand under her shirt to fondle her breast. Her mother responded with a groan, dropping her head backward. Larry grabbed the elastic waist band of her bottoms and tugged them lower, running his fingers up her inner thighs.

"What's this?" he asked rubbing the raised, quarter-sized mark on her right inner thigh.

"Just my little eagle flying toward my pussy," her mother said looking back to her with a smile. "Wanna join us?" she asked.

"No."

"Too bad," she replied, fumbling with the buttons on the shirt until they were all undone. Pulling it over her shoulders she dropped it to the floor, exposing her favorite polka dotted bra to the men. All three gave a soft whistle. "Really, Lindsey, sleeping with a bra? You've gotta give these puppies time to breathe!" she said reaching behind her to unclasp the hooks.

"Mom, don't do that, please," she begged sitting up for the first time.

"I don't know what kinda role-playing game you two are doing but I like it," Larry said tugging at her white and blue panties.

Lindsey's eyes bulged out as the panties slipped down her shapely butt. At fourteen, her body was still developing with thin, coltish legs and a firm, bubble ass. The small of her back had two small dimples and bowed inward toward her spin. Her flawless skin was smooth with an alabaster hue and seemed to glow in the low light. It was very strange looking at her body from that angle and she still thought that she may be dreaming.

Her bra was tossed over her shoulders, landing just inches away from her foot. Lindsey sat stunned as the men began mauling her once untarnished breasts. Her mother threw her head back, allowing one of the men to stand and kiss on her neck while Larry pulled her closer to suck on her nipples.

"MOTHER STOP!" she screamed rising to her knees, still clutching the sheet to her breast.

"What's it gunna be, Linds? You or me?"

"Mom, please, don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything. Either you come over here and allow these studs to make love to you, or I'll do it."

"Whoa, I like the sound of that," the nameless man said to a round of laughter.

"How about both of you join us for some fun. Three hard cocks and two wet pussies is a great ratio!"

"Mom, please," she plead one last time. "Don't do this."

"Honey it's not like you haven't already had sex with them so what's the big deal?"

"I didn't have sex with them, you did!"

"Minor details, Linds. Now come over here and take over or I swear in thirty seconds you won't be a virgin any longer!"

"A Virgin? You're a virgin?" Larry asked slipping his hand between her legs. "I'll be damned, she is!" he announced feeling the elastic barrier.

"Twenty seconds," she said reaching over to grab Martin's cock. Lindsey sat dazed by the situation. "Ten," she quickly added reaching for the nameless man's cock with the other hand, pulling him closer.

"Alright!" she blurted out standing. "Just put my clothes back on and stop letting them touch my body!"

"You girls are like really strange, but I like it," Martin said smiling.

Gloria turned toward her daughter, smiling as she approached. "You made the right choice," she said reaching down for the discarded bra. Lindsey stared at her body. It looked different seeing it like this. Very soon she will need to buy new bras because she's about to out grow the 34-As she wears. She didn't fit a size B yet, but in a few months she just might.

"Don't leave me alone with them, please," she begged.

"I wouldn't dream of it," she replied kissing her on the cheek. "Go knock 'em dead," she added swatting her butt. "And you can drop the sheet, they've already seen you naked so don't be shy." Dragging the sheet to the bed, she remained covered until she reached the bed. In one fast motion, the sheet was jerked away and tossed past the foot of the bed. Lindsey stood exposed and embarrassed.

Gloria looked at her body, noticing all the imperfections. Her hips were a little too wide, her large breasts a little too saggy and her ass wasn't as perky as it had been twenty years ago. She was still a beautiful woman, just not as attractive as she once was. Looking down at her new body she sighed.

"What I wouldn't give to keep this body," she mumbled. "The fun I could have with it." Her skin felt tighter and smoother. She had more energy and her back didn't have the dull ache it's had for a few years. The squeal directed her attention back to Lindsey and the men.

"OH MY GOD!" Gloria heard Lindsey cry out as Larry jabbed his cock into her. "That feels ... weird!" Never before had she had such a sensation. The large, fleshy object stretched her and banged against parts of her body at the very back of her womanhood. It didn't hurt, but didn't feel good either.

"Suck me," she heard and slowly she opened her eyes to see the nameless man wildly stroking his cock just inches from her face. "Come on, open up, Gloria. I know you want it!"

The suckling mouth on her right nipple changed her focus on Martin as he nibbled and sucked one breast while squeezing and pinching the other. Larry's pace quickened, forcing out liquids from her privates that she didn't know where they came from. Gloria moved closer, reaching out to hold her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.