Mary Ellen's Marriage - Cover

Mary Ellen's Marriage

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Just a short story that some will like and some won't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   .

During the past three months my wife had fucked over fifty different men and it is all my fault. I've watched her do most of them, but on several occasions she has gone out on a "date" and not come home for two or three days, during which time I sit at home, play with my dick and wonder what she is doing and with how many. I have only myself to blame because it is because of me that she's doing it.

It all started because my dick was sore. Mary Ellen and I have been married for a little over a year. She was a virgin when we met, but I corrected that on our fourth date and from that time on we have fucked at least six times a week. Since our marriage Mary Ellen's sexual appetite has increased - greatly! We had been having sex daily, sometimes several times a day, and by the end of the first year of our marriage I was bone dead tired and my dick was sore. There came the night that I told Mary Ellen that I couldn't perform and she went to bed unsatisfied for the first time since I had popped her cherry.

We did not fuck for a week and Mary Ellen was climbing walls. We were arguing over the least little thing and our relationship was getting a bit frosty and I knew it was all due to her sexual frustration. By the end of that week my dick had recovered somewhat and we were back to having sex three and sometimes four time a week, but that wasn't near enough for Mary Ellen. I love her dearly and I did not want to lose her, but our marriage was not going to survive if the fighting continued. So one night I told her that she was going to have to find herself a couple of horny studs to scratch her itch when I couldn't. I explained to her that she was fucking me to death - literally - and that since I couldn't keep up with her and the lack of sex was driving her up the wall, she was going to have to find outside relief if she wanted our marriage to survive. She started crying, said that I didn't love her anymore - I couldn't love her and ask her to do something like that. It took hours of talking to convince her that I did love her and would always love her and want her sexually, just not as often as she wanted it. I told her I would even help her find her new lovers.


The very next day I called her and told her I was bringing someone home for dinner.

"Wear something sexy honey. I think I can promise you a fun filled night."

I'm really tight with a couple of guys I work with and one day, a few months previous, one of them, Jim, had commented on my appearance, "You look like death warmed over, you getting enough sleep?"

I told him that as a matter of fact I wasn't, that my wife wanted sex all the time and that by the time morning rolled around I was whipped. He had laughed and said that anytime I wanted some help to give him a call. I reminded Jim of that conversation and asked him if he really meant it and he said hell yes so I invited him over for dinner. Following dinner we went into the family room where the three of us sat and tried to talk, but things were very awkward between us. Finally I said, "Honey, Jim has never seen our house. Why don't you take him on a tour."

Mary Ellen gave me a nervous look and then she and Jim got up and left the room. I turned on the TV and watched a half an hour of I don't even remember what and when Mary Ellen and Jim had not returned by then I got up and walked to the bedroom. I could hear them long before I saw them and what I heard made my dick hard.

"Oh god oh god yes yes like that yes oh yes that feels so good fuck me fuck me fuck me."

I looked in the room and saw Mary Ellen, her legs kicking in the air, Jim between those legs and driving hard. I watched for several minutes and neither one of them even noticed me. I went back to the TV and eventually feel asleep in front of it. I woke up at four in the morning and headed to the bedroom. I got there just in time to see Mary Ellen putting on fresh lipstick. She glanced at me and then bent over and started sucking on Jim's cock. I watched for a minute or two and went back to the family room where I fell asleep again. The closing of the front door woke me up and I sat up as Mary Ellen walked into the room. She looked at me for a moment and then said, "Are we still speaking?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.