A Perfect 10, Part 2 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Akarge

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Vulcan colony story in the Swarm Cycle Universe. Now that his family has been picked up and General Fred Winthrop has been assigned a colony to run, he needs some people to populate it. If it has been a while since you read Part 1, you might want to check the cast of characters included with that story. Most of the sex is off screen or implied, but there are a few bits included. ver 1.05 cleaned up a bunch of typos Ver 1.1 a few more, and a couple missing paragraphs.2/4/12

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Oral Sex  

CSS Araby
Tuesday, 6 AM
P-Day plus 3

The bed feels almost empty. Only a couple girls are here. Oh yeah. We had a send-off for my sister and Sarah helped. Only two middle aged women, but I am just as dead as yesterday. Face it Fred. You are a sex fiend! Open your eyes.

Fred opened his eyes to find his wife’s face six inches away, watching him. She had a habit of doing that. She always swore that she woke up and opened her eyes just moments before he did. “Morning, lover.” He rolled towards her and kissed her on the forehead. He rolled back and turned his head to find Elizabeth but instead, he found a different girl on that side.

“Sheila?” Sheila was one of his niece Cynthia’s school friends. She had been left behind when her parents were picked up almost a year ago and had been living in foster care since then. She was the smallest concubine in the extended family and her light brown complexion looked especially lovely in the soft morning light against the white sheets. Fred lusted after her every time he saw her, but she was so petite that he almost felt guilty. Almost. “I though that Elizabeth was here when I went to sleep.”

“I swear Fred, five or six rolls in the hay and you crash like a sixty mile-an-hour T-bone. She came and got me after her shower. She said she had to go say goodbye to her other brother. She asked me to give you something though.” Sheila slid completely out from under the sheet, kneeling on the mattress with her knees spread about eighteen inches apart. Her breasts were about two feet away from his face and he had a perfect, full frontal view of her young body.

“Oh? And what was that?”

“Me, of course!” The tiny teenager moved in on him like a snake after a mouse. Fred heard his wife snickering behind him as he felt her press herself against him as well.


Intensive Care Unit
Valley Memorial Hospital
Alexandria, Virginia
6:15 AM

“Excuse me, Nurse. We have a bit of a situation here.” Franklin had four huge Marines with him. They tended to make an immediate impression on the staff.

“Uhh, exactly what situation would that be? I mean, I can see. Marines! Here. In uniform. But this is the ICU. No one here is in any condition for test drives.” The brunette nurse had a nametag attached to her top that just said, ‘Jenny, RN’. Like many nurses, she was a bit heavy, but then, like many other ICU nurses, she was at the lower end of the ‘overweight nurse’ scale. The baggy scrubs covered up most of her figure, but she seemed decently curved underneath them.

Franklin smiled at the defensive attitude of the nurse. “We are here for two specific people and their families. We are recruiting them, but as you have said they aren’t in any condition to agree. We will transport them from here, directly to the infirmary of the ship in orbit. They will be repaired to a fully functional state. Then we will ask them if they want to be picked up. If they don’t, they will be returned to their home. Mr. Jenner is authorized two concubines, and his wife is actually authorized three. We want him, but we’ll take her if she wants to go. His three kids were also in the accident. They are also in this hospital, so we will collect and fix them as well. We would like to do this with your blessing. It truly is in your patients’ best interests.”

“You do know that he’s now blind and that she lost both an arm and a leg?”

“Fixable, easily. Marines take those types of injuries quite a bit. As long as the brain, spine and reproductive organs are intact, we can fix them up, good as new. We can even fix various fleshy organ parts as long as the uterus, ovaries and testes are OK. What will it take to get you on our side, Jenny? Do you want to come along?”

“What? Me? No! No. Um, not at this time. I’ll go when my husband is available to take me. Hmm, how about I suggest someone else to you? One person of my choice for each of the ones you want. They’re all here in the hospital, right now.”


Aboard Araby

“Franklin, that doesn’t look like two adults, one teenager and two little kids.” Elizabeth had been waiting in the infirmary for her husband to bring in his people. A line of hospital gurneys and people came out of the transporter and headed to the infirmary.

“They followed me home, Ma. Can I keep them?” Franklin had a sheepish look on his face, but he felt good. “I made a deal at the hospital to get them to release the Jenners. One Volunteer and his wife were waiting to see when their kid would die of cancer. Now he won’t. They have one more kid to be picked up from a sitter. I got a hospital lab tech who was suffering rather badly from diabetes. She has one kid at home as well. And we got one fifteen-year-old girl who was in the hospital for her fourth broken bone in two years. According to the parents, she fell off of a ladder for all four broken bones. Spiral fractures. Those last two have already agreed to join the first family. It was supposed to be a one for one deal, but I got carried away.”

“You old softie. Well, your buddy won’t be awake today. Come back to the pod and take your punishment like a man. We have ten ladies who’ll help hold you down.


Chez Eats Washington D.C Tuesday, Noon P-Day plus 3

“Mrs. Winthrop? Sarah, it is good to see you again, but I thought your sister was meeting me, not you.” Dr. Wiegart stood for his guests as she and the gentleman with her joined his table.

“Sorry Doctor. Thank you for agreeing to meet me on such short notice. However, although I am Mrs. Winthrop, I am not Sarah. I’m afraid that we’re twins: I’m Rebecca, the sister she mentioned. And before you ask, we married brothers, so we have the same last name. This is Jason Wilson, one of my husband’s people. Apparently I need an escort for this type of thing.” She smiled sweetly at Jason to take the sting out of the words.

Jason nodded once politely to the doctor, helped Rebecca with her chair and he sat as well. Then he went into watchful security mode.

“Aahh, of course, twins. An astonishing likeness. I usually notice small differences quite easily. Part of the skill set. Would you like to order first? Or, may I ask, what type of ‘thing’ this is? Sarah just said that she thought that I would be willing to listen.”

Rebecca placed a card on the table in front of him. “Take a look at that; start thinking along those lines, and then we can order.”

Doctor Wiegart looked at the CAP card in front of him. Rebecca had a 9.1. Then he noticed the words that stated clearly that she was an active duty Confederacy Civil Service Decurion. He handed back the card and signaled to the waiter absentmindedly as he started thinking.

After they had received their orders, Dr. Wiegart spoke first. “The key things that I noticed, after the score, were Civil Service, and Active Duty. Can you explain?”

“Certainly. Well the Civil Service has not enough people and way too many jobs that are most easily, if not quite accurately, defined as ‘social work’. Our clients are primarily concubines who have lost their sponsors, in one way or another. Death of a sponsor, rejection from the harem, transfers of sponsors with no allowances made for harem movements, etc. We are also in charge of keeping the population exploding. In other words, we encourage breeding. As to my being on active duty, well, I got picked up Friday, but the ship is still loading and I have some issues to deal with. You can help with one.”

“I’m a plastic surgeon. I thought that the medical capabilities of the AIs were beyond any need of our doctors.”

“You are not entirely mistaken, but the artistic and aesthetic abilities of the AIs are ... limited. Granted, they can make any girl look like a Britney, or a Jessica, but they have problems with coming up with nice new faces, or keeping the same basic face, but upgrading it a bit. And sometimes, the choices made, like the new body from celebrity A with the face of celebrity B and the skin of celebrity C, well, it just does not work. I mean, it looks wrong. We have a bunch of prospects that need some work. Most of it is doable almost by rote, but these women currently have no sponsors to speak for them, and there is already a tendency to have every other woman look like one or another celebrity. You have an artistic ability that lets you modify a face and make it better, or at least no worse. Sarah knows you due to your pro bono work on burn victims. You have an 8.1. That’s somewhat high for a doctor. Most doctors are above 5.0. However, it seems that many, but not all, surgeons and many other specialists have high skill sets and aggression sub-scores while their people skills are lacking. Meanwhile general practitioners and family doctors may have better people skills but less in the way of aggression. Less ego, if you will. You have not volunteered for the armed forces even though you are assured of getting as many as six women. We can offer you one extra person as long as it’s a mother figure. We checked and your wife qualifies as a mother figure. You would be working for me. We can collect your wife, or your other loved ones, and we can take your entire partnership if you want. Dr. Padgett would get three instead of two, and we can get Dr Tanner in as a specialist with two choices instead of not being eligible at all. They would be able to choose theirs as well, instead of taking potluck. However, we need to decide today.”

The doctor pulled out his key chain. The fob was a flash drive with his medical practice’s logo on it. He looked at it for a few moments, obviously deciding. He detached the drive and placed it in front of Rebecca. “OK, with one request, err, ... demand. A big one. I have been carrying this in hopes that I could get this demand honored at a pickup. That is a list of the personal and medical information on two hundred thirty one of my patients. All of them are people that I have been unable to really fix. These are mostly my pro bono cases. I helped, but they are still visibly, sometimes horribly, scarred. They are firefighters, accident victims, soldiers, marines and sailors, men, women and entirely too many children. Many are missing ears, noses, fingers ... Well, I want help for them. Put them through one of your super machines. You promise that you will do your best to get them fixed and I can leave in peace.”

Rebecca got a blank look on her face for a minute, and then she focused on him again and smiled. “The AI agreed. We will be picking some of them up as we do it, along with their families. Some are bound to be volunteers, and we are very short of concubines currently. The AI will enforce our agreement as a binding contract. We cannot fix anyone who refuses the procedure, and we have only six months to finish everything before our colony won’t have a presence on Earth anymore for pickups, but we will indeed do our best to honor the letter and the spirit of the agreement.” She reached out and picked up the flash drive, placing it into her small handbag. “Shall we go collect your family and friends?”

Dr Wiegart stood up. A smile was slowly growing on his face. “My wife will come with me and, I think, her sister. I better ask Darlene, at the office, before Marge, uhm, Dr. Padgett, tries to seduce her.”


Richmond, Virginia Tuesday, 4:30 PM

“Mom, I shouldn’t really be going in there. It’s for ladies only. I’ll just wait outside.” Mick knew he wasn’t going to change his mother’s mind, but he figured he had to speak out at least once. The ladies’ fitness center didn’t actually have anything that came right out and said, “Ladies Only” but it was obvious. Besides, there was a bus stop bench right outside where he could sit and read.

“Nonsense! We’re just going to the front desk so Sandra and I can sign up for this step aerobics class. You and Amanda can wait inside where it’s out of the sun.” Yup, her mind was made up and Mom was stubborn with a capital S. Best to just go inside and live with it. Just what every fifteen-year-old boy wants to watch, lots of sweaty over-weight women trying to lose weight.


“OK, we have you and your daughter signed up for the three month package. Are you sure that your younger daughter isn’t ... OH! MY! GAWD!!” Ricki, the hardbodied cutie receptionist who Mick was trying very hard not to stare at (very hard indeed), was obviously, suddenly, totally derailed.

“What’s wrong?” Janet and Sandra turned their heads to look to where Ricki was looking. Mick was still a bit ... distracted. There were half a dozen men entering the front door. BIG men. Wait, two were women. BIG women. “Marines?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Please step inside with the others and we can get this over with quickly.” The Marine Sergeant was gathering up everyone in the front of the fitness center and herding everyone towards the main workout area. Two Marines set up in the lobby and put up a defensive field facing the front door. This business catered mostly to overweight women as opposed to fitness junkies. No big display windows here. Two more headed into the showers and the changing rooms. There were a lot of squeals at first. Within three minutes, there were almost one-hundred-and-fifty women crammed into the aerobics area along with one wide-eyed teenage boy. Several of the women were wet and totally naked. Some were kind of nice looking. Things were picking up for Mick. And one thing was stiffening up.

“OK. I am Sergeant Hale. It should be obvious that this is a pick up. We have a few differences for this one. First, our sensors tell us that there are several volunteers here, but most of them seem to be in with the lockers. So, it appears, is almost everyone else. I am assuming that means that your CAP cards are with your street clothes. Will those of you that have your CAP cards with you please move over to this side of the room. Will those that have them in lockers please line up by that door, we will escort you a few at a time to avoid congestion. There are only two volunteers in this room with cards. Will Priscilla Smith and Mick O’Hare please come here?”

The sergeant lowered his voice to talk to the middle-aged lady and the young man after they approached. “OK, I’m going to brief you two first, since you were the only ones to keep your cards on you. First, we are going to a new colony. Vulcan. The Colony rules give you one extra concubine as long as she is a mother. She has to have one five-year-old or older, and a couple of minimums in her scores. Not real restrictive. Just to weed out the really bad ones. Here are a couple of card readers. Put the card in here and it lights up with the word ‘Mother’ if she has the right scores. See, Priscilla? You would qualify as a mother if you weren’t already a volunteer and if you actually have a kid. Second thing. We are making pick-ups at home for your kids and such. Priscilla, if you want your hubby, let us know and we can grab him at home, or anyone else for that matter, as long as you say you want them, agree to one special offer and you have the available slots. You have four, five with the mother. I suggest you talk with the Lance Corporal here. She can give you pointers on what it’s like as a female Marine.” As Priscilla walked off, Sergeant Hale looked at Mick. “Well, you certainly were a surprise. Is it Mickey or Mick?”

“Mick. Definitely. A surprise? Wait! You mean you came here after a bunch of women only, ON PURPOSE?”

“Hehe. Yup. We are collecting some spares. And we have some specific non-qualifying college-aged guys that we want to grab, so we need a lady sponsor or two to grab them. And actually, there are a couple of staff member guys in the back and the next room as well. OK, so what’s your situation?”

“Well, I was just here waiting while my mom and big sister signed up for something and my twin sister and I were along for the ride.” Mick turned around and pointed at his family, who took that as permission to join the sergeant and him.

Janet O’Hare immediately took charge. “Mick, we have to get you looking over the women. You will have some hard decisions to make.”

“Mom, wait! What about you and the girls? I don’t think I want you to be spares.” Janet looked a little confused at that, but got some idea of the situation from her son’s concerned tone.

Sergeant Hale spoke up. “Uh, there is one option you should consider, even if it’s just to turn it down. With your score, you get two choices, three with the special Mother option. You could have two or even all three of your family in your Harem. However, that DOES mean that you would be having sex with all three and making babies with all three. There is no rule against it. Some times it works out well, but sometimes not.”

Janet sat down on the bench next to Mick. “No. Not for me. I mean, I think it would be a bad idea even if it does turn me on just a bit. Now kids, don’t you DARE look at me that way. Your father has been dead for four years and Mick looks more like him every day. He could have me right now if he wants me. In fact, we may need to, in order to put him on display for the other ladies, since he looks so young. However, I am too much of a take-charge person. A grown man who has not been raised and trained by me will be able to handle me, but with Mick, I’ll ... uhh, get too big for my britches. Mick would have to get rid of me sooner or later and that would break his heart.” Sergeant Hale was nodding his head in agreement. Janet leaned over and gave Mick a very big hug and a more than motherly kiss. “Sandra, that look says ‘no way’ for you, either?”

“Yeah, as the saying goes, I love you like a brother, Mick, but EWWW!” The words were light hearted, but also they were obviously heart felt.

“OK, no problem. It wasn’t my suggestion anyway. There are a hundred women here. I can find someone, I am just worried about you guys.” Mick started to stand up, but felt his twin pull on his arm.

“What about me? What if I want to be with you? I’m not built as nice as Mom or Sandra and I’m not as good looking, but I want to be with you, not some other guy.” Amanda had never thought she looked very good, but Mick thought she was beautiful with her long dark hair. Only five foot two inches tall, slim but not skinny, instead of pencil legs she had actual thighs that tapered just like Mick liked them, and her breasts were small but distinctly there. He thought they would get a bit bigger as she got older. In old pictures his Mom looked a lot like Amanda did now. He had recently realized that he had been having problems dating because of his tendency to only look at girls that looked like Amanda. And none of them were as smart or as nice as her.

“Ah, Amanda. I think you look great and I would love to have you with me, but you heard what the sergeant said. Babies. And sex. With me. I mean, I think you’re cute. I could do you. Oops. I mean ... uhh ... Mom?” Mick looked at his mother in obvious distress.

“New rules, Hon. Stand up.” When Mick hesitated, Janet got stern. “Mick. You will do as I say for this one last time. We need to find out if this is going to work, right now. Now stand up!” As Mick stood, he was visibly erect due to the naked, wet women in the room. Some were only about fifteen feet away. Janet grabbed his shorts and dropped to her knees, pantsing him as slickly as any middle school bully with no teachers in sight. As he sprang free of his shorts, she reached out and grabbed him with both hands. “Come here, Amanda.” Amanda dropped to her knees alongside her mother. “OK, take both hands and squeeze and stroke him, like this. Not too tight. Oh, Mick, I think you are already nearly as big as your father when he was your age. He was very nicely hung, too. He was my first, and though I tried a couple more guys I decided that he had spoiled me for life. Amanda, keep stroking while I get our tops off.” Janet took her own top off and then her bra before starting on Amanda. She pulled Amanda’s top from her shorts, pulled it up and unfastened her bra. “OK, let me take over while you get rid of that. This is the next step. Watch closely.” Mick was getting unsteady on his feet. Amanda was not really that great at what she was doing, but it felt good and it WAS Amanda, and now his Mom was ... Oh, Wow, her mouth felt great!

“Mom, I’m ... unh. I’m going...”

“Not yet dear. Sit down again.” Her mouth was gone!! Her hands were back. They were better than Amanda’s, but... “Open a bit more, Amanda. Now don’t get him with your teeth. Use your lips and tongue.” Oh, my. Amanda felt nice too, but he was not going to last very long. He closed his eyes, reached out to grab her by the back of her head and quickly got his hand slapped by his mother. “Don’t do that Mick, you’ll choke her; touch her cheek instead. Stroke the side of her face.”

He looked down and noticed that his Mom and Amanda were both naked below the waist now. When had that happened? And Sandra! She was still dressed, kind of. Her blouse was open; her bra was unsnapped in front. Her white slacks were down around her knees. One hand was caressing her breast. The other hand was inside her panties. She was on a chair facing him, and masturbating while watching Amanda and him. And she was watching their mom, who had one hand rubbing Amanda’s breast and another between her own legs. That was too much, and Amanda choked as she tried to swallow the flood. His Mom leaned in and helped her clean up every drop.

“Well, did I pass?” Amanda was looking up at him from between his knees. She had a big grin, and some semen on her face. As he watched, his mother leaned over and cleaned it off with her tongue. He groaned. He was starting to swell again.

“Yeah, you passed. A-plus. You can be in my Harem. Uhh, I do have a question for you, though. I was over at Pat’s house. His brother was at college, but he had these adult DVDs. They, uh, they show women doing things with each other. Like Mom did with you just now. And more, lot’s more. It was really hot, but I have to know. Was this just a one-time thing? Or are you willing to do more?”

“Uh, it felt OK, but how much more? I mean kissing and stuff is fun, and if someone needs to...” She broke off as her mother leaned over and started whispering in her ear. “You mean with their fingers?” For a minute it was like listening to one side of a phone conversation. “The whole fist... ? Their tongues?!” Amanda was turning seriously pink. It was pretty neat to watch as she blushed all over her chest. And her nipples were really crinkled up and hard. As her mother leaned back, she was having a hard time speaking. “Mick. I don’t know! I think...” She stopped, visibly screwed up her courage and stiffened her back, which did really nice things to her breasts and exposed her entire front to his gaze. “I think you will have to ask the other girls that you get to try those things with me. If I can’t handle them, then you decide if you either get rid of those things or get rid of me. I will try really hard and won’t refuse unless I really have to.”

“Come here.” He pulled her into his lap straddling him and kissed her thoroughly, while feeling up her breasts and her ass. “No getting rid of you. We’ll just have to find out your limits. OK, sit over here and don’t distract me any more than you already have.” He looked over to Sergeant Hale, who had continued to supervise procedures while keeping an eye on the O’Hares. “Sergeant? Is there some way I can make sure my mom and sister go to someone nice?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking. That lesson your mother just gave to your sister is a good sign for me. And I like strong, smart women. Especially ones smart enough to know better than to go with you, and sexy enough to do what’s necessary. Can I have your card, Janet?” He waited while she rummaged in her clothes for her wallet and her card. “You guys all need to keep your cards with you, even when you are stark naked. OK, 5.3 overall, and a 6.6 in parenting. These are your kids, obviously over five years old, so you qualify as a mother, a reasonably good one, actually. Hmm, and you have a 7 for sex. Janet, that question your son asked about girl-girl action, how about it? Are you just friendly when training your daughter, or can you get in there and put on a real show for me and satisfy another girl who likes women?”

“I can do that. I have this lady friend. We were both without men and frustrated, and a bit drunk, so ... But then we found that we really liked it. Since then, we’ve found a few more ladies. There are six of us.” Janet blushed a tiny bit, but it was Sandra that really jumped in surprise.

“OK. We can find a spot for you, probably with me. Now as for Sandra ... Sandra, you haven’t done much, today. Are you willing to do it all? Straight sex, oral, maybe anal? Are you willing to do it with other women?” He took her card and inspected it in his reader.

“Yes, but I would like to stay with my Mom if possible. She’s always been my best friend. Mick and Amanda were always close, that twin thing, probably. But I’ll get kind of lost and lonely on my own.”

“OK, here is the thing.” Another Marine walked over and joined them. This is Corporal Jenkins. We both have two concubines back home. But now we’re being assigned to Vulcan Colony and we each get a third with this mommy rule. My former wife qualifies and one of his girls qualifies. So we just need one more each. No restrictions. My second pick after my wife was this hard-bodied beach bunny. All long legs, firm breasts and slim body. It makes me hard to even think about her, but she and my wife get along like alley cats and pit bulls. I lust after her, but I still really love my wife. Now, Jenkins really likes her and I’m thinking he can have her. That leaves me two choices, so I could take you two together. However, all of our ladies are currently on another planet, and we won’t see them for at least two months. We figure that it isn’t fair if I end up with two women on the ship and he ends up with none, especially as he is doing me a favor. So, if you come with me, the following rules will apply. Both of you will be mine, but Jenkins will be sharing you until we get back with the rest of the women. Maybe later, as well. You may have one of us or both of us in your bed at a time, or one of us and both of you or maybe all four of us. You ladies will be very friendly to each other whenever we even hint at it. We may have other guys, or other gals or even other lady Marines join us at any time. You will put out any way we decide we want you to. Agreed?”

Janet didn’t hesitate. “Agreed,” she said as she looked over at Sandra. “Put up or shut up, Sandra.”

“Oh, I agree.” Sandra’s scores were low on aggression and dominance, but she had a lot higher sex drive than even her mother thought, and what she had just heard was sounding great. Earlier, the sight of her family and the thought of what her mother was saying into Amanda’s ears had driven her to a quiet little orgasm. Now just the thought of her mother and other women, and soon with her and the two HUGE guys and ... Wow!

“Ok, Mick. We will be on the same colony as you, so you can see your family anytime we give them permission. We won’t get there for a couple of months after you though. Now, get cracking. You need a couple more ladies. My suggestion, get a mother figure right off, one who qualifies, but also look for one with kids under the age of fourteen. That’ll put you right in the role of family protector and provider. Let her run the household, cleaning, childcare and such.” The Sergeant placed Amanda’s CAP card on his reader and showed it to Mick. “On her card, look for high scores here, for parenting, here for sex, here for sociability and decide on you own if you want high or low for aggression, intelligence, loyalty, etc. If they have a thirteen-year-old kid, they are not eligible for regular sex, but they are OK for oral if THEY want it. The kid that is. You are only fifteen, so that’s not going to be as much of a stressor for them or for their moms as if you were fifty. Now get out there and grab somebody.”

Mick stood, took one step and almost fell over. His shorts were around his ankles. He bent down to pull them up, but was stopped by his mother. “No, just dump them, dear, and take off your shirt. You’re wearing sandals without socks, so that’s ok. Just carry your card and Amanda’s card. Amanda, give him a couple of strokes. Every time it starts to droop, get it back up again. It looks very nice and it will scare away the real prudes. Now don’t just take the first one willing to have sex with you. Be picky and find a nice personality that you both like. Remember the Sergeant and his hard body? Also remember that you can make any of these overweight women into that, and boy howdy, will they be grateful. Now go on and do me proud!”

As Mick and Amanda walked away, he though her heard his mom saying, “Sergeant. I’m pretty horny now, can I have a test drive?”


Massage Room

“Lars. First is Lars really your name? I mean it’s kind of stereotypical for a masseur.” Paula was a short, full figured woman. Her heavy breasts gave her constant backaches. She had considered having them reduced, but then they would not match the full hips and ass. And since she liked sex, and they attracted the guys, well, she kept them. For now, massages were a necessary luxury.

When the first Marine had stepped into the massage and steam room area, Paula had pointed to her card in her bathrobe. Once things were quickly explained, she said they would be right out, as soon as she conducted an interview and maybe a test drive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.