Ml Rmmate Wntd, $200/mo., Mst Fk - Cover

Ml Rmmate Wntd, $200/mo., Mst Fk

by maryjane

Copyright© 2010 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: Marie advertises for a male roommate. She reports progess to her parents daily.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   .

Dear reader,

This story shares a title with another story posted by SOL author, Wayne Gibbous. He and I decided to take a single title for a story, each write independently, he from a male point of view, me from the female. That was it. No other input or direction.

Your enjoyment, we hope, will come from discovering the paths we each took, starting with just the title only and developing our own separate stories and conclusions.

We have turned off the voting for these two stories to prevent either one of us from gloating over the other or causing major depression.

Wayne and I hope you enjoy our attempt to provide a little change of pace and look forward to hearing any comments you might have. We've enjoyed it and now hope you do, as well. maryjane

MONDAY

The Bluetooth is a marvelous invention for the modern woman. Once she gets past the weird looks she receives as she walks down the street seemingly talking to herself, it is quite useful. She can carry on a phone conversation while cooking, cleaning, surfing the net, even driving. What's more, for those of my ilk — for surely I'm not the only one — she can do those things while having phone sex or talking to Daddy. Which in my case is essentially the same thing. As we spoke, I was laying naked on my bed. My left hand was twisting a nipple while my right hand was buried where Daddy's cock and/or tongue belongs.

OK, so I sound like a horny slut but who ever said that a wet snatch has to be monocockamous? Of course there's no such word, but as long as you understand what I'm trying to say, does it matter?

I'm Maria, a healthy twenty-two year old blonde. Let's just say that most guys wish that they were old enough or young enough for me to let them into my panties. I came to New York to make it as a model. I can do cosmetics, lingerie and even runway. I'm still doing interviewing, though most of the interviews have been on someone's casting couch. Not that I mind that part of it very much, the fucking part, but I'm not really crazy about putting out for an old guy. Except for Daddy, of course. Yes, a lot of them can hold out all night but far too many of them are worn out after one cum.

"Well Daddy, how do you like the wording of my ad?...

The $200 is just an eye catcher. Of course there are no apartments to share in New York for that price, not ever a park bench. The money doesn't matter anyway, not since Grandpa left us so much...

I put the number in because I figured that most readers would notice a number before they read the words and such a low number would definitely keep them going until they absorbed the 'must fuck'...

No, you can't answer the ad. Mom would kill us both. Besides, you live thousands of miles from here. Your partner wouldn't give you that much time off...

Neither would his wife!...

Oh, you didn't think that Mom ever told me all about her? You don't remember that we agreed that all three of us would tell the others about any action we got outside the house?...

Anyway, the other cock-crazy cunts in this building would devour you, they wouldn't leave you any energy for me. Or any of your tasty cum.

"Listen, Daddy, you know that I just live for cock, that yours wasn't the only one keeping me happy before I moved here. And I'm not looking for anybody to marry, or even be monogamous with...

Whomever I select will be free to fuck anyone he wants to, as will I...

All I'm looking for is someone to get me off when I need it, without having to go to some bar and bring back some stranger...

Yes, I know, Daddy, I'll never find any guy who can take care of a woman the way that you do, but unless you take a ton of little blue pills, your cock is not going to stretch out a couple of thousand miles to me here in New York.

"What's that funny breathing, Daddy? Are you exercising Super-Cock? Does he miss me?...

Ooh, thank you, Daddy. Would that big fella like some inspiration from me?...

Oh no, it's my pleasure...

Come here, my beautiful fuck toy...

Would you like Maria's hands on you?...

Ooh, you feel so hot. That must mean that my hands feel cold to you. Sorry about that...

Aah, you feel so silky smooth and sooooo hard...

If only I could reach through this telephone and kiss your pretty slit...

Is he starting to drool his pre-cum, Daddy?...

Does he like what I'm doing? Do you like what I'm doing, Daddy?...

Yes, I wish I was right there with you. Then Super-Cock would get more than just my hands working on him. He feels so good to me, I miss him so much.

"He's getting close, you say?...

No, no, Daddy, don't waste your cum in a tissue. I want you to get that mug you and Mom had made, the one with the picture of me in my Girl Scout uniform. Like the picture mugs that you had made every year with some picture of me. You remember that Girl Scout picture, don't you?...

Right, that was the night, the very first night you spent in the bed with me. And Mom waiting patiently in your room for you to finish with me and go take care of her.

"Tell me, Daddy, no fibs now. Was Mom telling the truth when she said that you tripped on the top step and came crashing in through my door, or was it her idea? Or your idea?...

Jeez, I was so embarrassed when the two of you caught me with that vibrator stuck up inside me. And when she told you to stay there and teach me some stuff. I mean, even though I was still a virgin, my cherry was long gone...

Well, you know that I had some experience sucking cock, and I thought that I was pretty good at it, but you really taught me how to do it right...

"What do you say, Super-Cock? Would you like my other hand to play with the twins while my right hand is stroking you?...

Of course I know you love it, you always did when I was living at home...

Does Mom do that when she's taking care of Daddy?...

How about his girlfriend?...

Oh, I forgot that it was a multiple choice question. Like I really didn't know, ha ha ... Does Mom know about them all?...

Well, how many lovers does she have?...

Jeez, you two are such sex maniacs...

No, there's nothing wrong with that.

"Is my fuck toy getting close, Daddy? Is he getting close to filling up that cup with my picture on it?...

Silly, I know that he won't fill it, that's just a figure of speech...

Come on, Super-Cock, let it go. Cum baby, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum! Aah, I can hear him unload his tasty sauce.

"Now drink it down, Daddy. I know you love it ... Just kiss my face on the cup and drink down that beautiful cream. Oh shit, I wish it was me drinking it down. OK Daddy, I have to go now. Tell Mom I love her, and make sure you tell her how well I took care of you...

I love you too, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

TUESDAY

"Hi Daddy. Are you ready to hear about my first roommate interview?...

Why don't you put Mom on? Then you won't have to repeat it all to her...

Where is she?...

Jack? As in her Uncle Jack?...

Jeez, I thought that he was over the hill...

With me he can't keep it up anymore, and he can't take any of those pills because of his blood pressure medication...

The only way I could ever take care of him was with a straight blow job and a prostate exam, and even that took forever...

Yes, it was fun anyway, even if he left me kind of hung out to dry.

"Anyway, let me tell you about last night...

His name was Hank. He was the first one to call. What I'm doing is talking to them over the phone, making sure that English is their native language...

No, silly, you know I'm not prejudiced, but if I'm going to be fucking a guy regularly, it'd be nice to be able to understand him when he speaks. Then, if he sounds intelligent, I have him email me a photo, just to make sure that he's not as big as a sumo wrestler...

No, I don't ask for a picture of his schlong. That wouldn't tell me anything except maybe his size, and then I'd turn him down because he wouldn't look as big as that Super-Cock dangling down between your legs. But you already know that I've done plenty of guys smaller than you down there.

"Well, Hank was a nice enough guy, good looking and well educated...

Forget the size of his cock, you dirty old man...

Yes, there was enough for him to take care of me, but let me tell it my way...

Thank you. We had dinner in Soho."

Like most cities, New York is really a collection of many small villages. It has Greenwich Village, for 'village people', Soho and Noho for upwardly mobile twenty-somethings. For the unfamiliar, the initials mean South of Houston Street and North of Houston. For the truly unfamiliar, the street is pronounced like House-ton, not the long Yous-ton sound of that place in Texas. We have the Upper East Side, for those with real money, and the Upper West Side, the sides being of Central Park, a place for fun and for raping joggers. That last is why I never go through Central Park except inside a taxi.

"The dinner of course was different. Unlike the usual date, where the guy is all tensed up wondering if he's going to get laid before the night is over, here the problem with Hank was that he knew, of a virtual certainty, that he would be getting his rocks off but he wasn't sure whether or not his performance would gain him acceptance into my apartment sharing deal. So on the one hand he was suave, still in seduction mode, and on the other hand he was very solicitous, as a wannabe roommate should be...

Oh Daddy, there was no doubt that he would at least get one night's pleasure out of my body...

Jealous, are you?

"So after dinner I took him back to the apartment to show him the place...

You're right, I had no intention of letting an available cock get away...

Hey, I learned that from Mom, OK?...

His cock turned out to be not bad, a little smaller than yours...

No, he's not circumcised, which was a bit of a turnoff because I'm partial to your cut Mr. Super-Cock, but I could survive it...

I didn't hear you, Daddy...

Oh, I'd say about two-thirds of the guys that I've fuck have been circumcised.

"We got on the bed, fully clothed except for our shoes. The stuff I was wearing never wrinkles, but I was worried about how Hank's clothing would look in the morning. We kissed and his tongue went deep inside my mouth...

Of course, silly, my tongue was also checking out his tonsils. It felt just like that first time we were in my bed, when you popped my cherry while Mom waited for a report...

I still get embarrassed thinking about it, you two walking in on me while I was entertaining the family cucumber.

"He pushed my sweater up over my tits and opened my bra. One handed, of course; is that something that teach in the Boy Scouts?...

Ha ha. His mouth on my nipples was really exciting. I was soaked before he got to the second one. That's something you never concentrated on. You were more a pussy guy, and of course my other holes...

Well, yes, when you and Mom turned me into a woman, when you graduated me from simple blowjobs for boys at school, I really didn't have much in the way of tits yet. Not like now, Daddy. Anyway, this Hank fed on me like I was giving milk.

"I tried to get him to go down on me but he put me off. No problem, I figured, sooner or later I'd make him do it if he wanted to keep going. As it was, he slipped his hand under my skirt and stuck two fingers up my twat...

What? Oh yes, I always wear the crotchless panties that you two bought for me. I love the breeze on my labia as I walk. It feels just like your mouth when you puff air on me before you eat me out...

Damn you, Daddy, you've got me hot just talking like that.

"Eventually we got naked, or should I say sort of naked, because Hank wanted to stick it in me through the opening at the crotch. That wasn't unusual, because lots of guys think of it as a turn-on. Just like you, Daddy, remember?...

Ooh, I can hear you playing with yourself again...

Yes, Daddy, my ear is trained for the sound of a man masturbating.

"It was fantastic when he slid it inside me. I was so damn wet but I could still feel his cock stretching my vaginal walls. He felt like my trusty old cucumber only his cock was warm to the touch, even hot. What show was it from, 'I enjoy being a girl'?...

Thanks. That's the way I feel whenever I've got a cock somewhere, anywhere inside me. Oh well, not the old poop chute of course, unless it's dear Mr. Super-Cock. Anyway, Hank's cock was fat enough to rub my clitty on every stroke...

What, you think that's baby talk, calling it a clitty? Daddy, you know that I've given you enough hot sex over the years that I'm not your little girl any more.

"Now the problem...

Once he was inside me, Hank gave me a good fucking. He took his time, rubbed my clit while he did me and gave me one wonderful orgasm. But as soon as he grunted and throbbed his juice up inside me, he pulled right out of me and headed for the bathroom. He didn't even close the door — Ugh — and I could hear his piss way across the room. Next thing I know, he flushes and walks out of the john without even washing his hands. But what killed me was that he started to put on his clothing.

Author's Note: Remember, the story you are reading is fiction. In real life, intelligent people use condoms.

"You know me better than that, Daddy. You know that one orgasm is not going to satisfy me in the slightest. So I asked him where the fuck he thought he was going. He hemmed and he hawed, until it finally sunk into my little brain.

"Daddy, THAT COCK SUCKER WAS MARRIED! Now I know that you're married, but when I let you fuck me, Mom was right in the next room, cheering you on. So it wasn't cheating...

What?...

Oh sure, I've fucked a bunch of married men, and I admit that was cheating, but none of them expected me to let them into my apartment and keep a bed warm for them. Did that fucker think that I ran the ad just to get someone who would take care of me when his wife let him out of the house?

"Well, fuck him!...

Yes, I spent the whole night with my vibrator. The people in the next apartment must have been awake all night listening to the buzzing. Enough about that, Daddy. Do you need me to help you get off now?...

Oh, did it by yourself, huh? Trying to wean off of me?

"Tonight I'm meeting a guy named Dan. I'll call you tomorrow with the details."

WEDNESDAY

"Wow, this was a wild one. Daddy, you would love this guy. It'd be your wet dream to walk me down the aisle to marry him ... Yes, there's a But, only be patient.

"He has the most beautiful face I've ever seen. I don't mean handsome, I mean beautiful. He could be a cosmetics model ... Let me tell you something, Daddy.

The minute I saw him, I had to excuse myself to go to the Ladies Room and shove a bunch of paper towels up inside my panties or I would have been dripping pussy juice all over the place.

"You should have seen us in the restaurant. I mean, you know I'm pretty decent looking, but everyone, including the men, were staring at him...

It was a strange feeling, like he was my arm candy. And he was tanned bronze. In the summertime, he works as a lifeguard in the pool at one of the Country Clubs out in the Hamptons."

For those not familiar with the details of the geography, you probably know at least that Long Island sticks out of the southeast corner of New York State, pointing toward Europe. It goes out as an essentially solid piece of land until it divides near a place called Riverhead, continuing out as the North Fork and the South Fork. The Hamptons are a part of the South Fork, consisting of East Hampton, Southampton and a ton of little enclaves. The Hamptons are where the young bankers, brokers, lawyers, etc. go on weekends from Manhattan, to swim, play tennis, drink and fuck, by no means in that particular order. A handsome young lifeguard never sleeps alone.

"The problem that came up early in the dinner was that Dan, that's his name, came across as obviously gay...

You're right, since he was planning to fuck me, he might more accurately be called bi-sexual, but it was clear to me that his leaning was toward the part of the species with one fewer opening and one extra appendage.

"Now Daddy, you know that I've got no prejudice on that score, and I don't mind a nice roll in the hay from time to time with a guy who goes both ways...

I know, Daddy, but trust me on this one, I was willing to take him on bareback, I was that sure of him.

"What was that?...

Oh Jeez, Mom, I didn't realize that you were on the portable extension. Did you hear everything so far?...

Good. So anyway I told him flat out that I had some misgivings about renting to a guy who might not be available as much as I might need some hard lovin'. He said let's try it anyway, no sense in wasting a good opportunity...

It sounds like you agree, Mom. Damn, I'm glad you two are such free spirits.

"So there we were in my bedroom. That Dan started to laugh like crazy when I took off my skirt and he saw the paper towels sticking out of the opening in my panties...

Now don't you two laugh also. When did I have a chance to get rid of the towels? But that's not the big story. Be patient now, Mom. First of all, when he took off his slacks, he wasn't wearing any underwear, and I could see that his cock was as dark as the rest of him...

That's right, out there in the Hamptons he must have been doing a hell of a lot of nude sunbathing.

"Only that's not all, folks. His entire groin was bald, totally shaved. Except for the size of his cock, he could have been a ten year old boy. Mom? Mom? Hey Daddy, is Mom sucking your cock now?...

Shit, don't you two ever stop? Anyway, thanks for reminding me, because the second I saw his tanned naked monster — yes, Daddy, he is bigger than you — I dropped to my knees and began to swallow his log ... Daddy, please put this on speaker so Mom can hear what I have to say...

Thanks. Mom, I know you told me never to get on my knees in front of a guy when I'm going to blow him but for this one I think you would have done it also.

"Remember the first time I sucked your cock, Daddy? A straight Hoovering the way I had been doing the boys in school...

Sure you remember. And remember how you taught me to slow it down, to lick on your shaft, take your balls in my mouth, all that other stuff? Well, with Dan I forgot all that stuff and just began to suck him like the old days...

No nuances, no detours, just trying to empty the cum out of his nuts as quickly as possible.

"Don't be mad at me, Daddy, but I have to tell you, Dan's fuck sauce was even tastier than the stuff you feed me...

Oh Mom, you're back. That was fast, and Daddy didn't even make a sound when you made him cum...

But listen, I'm not finished telling you about Dan. He had me on my back and pulled down my panties. I was spread open like a two dollar whore. He bent down to start eating me and then he stopped.

"He told me that he wanted me to shave off all my pussy hair. Or better than that, he would do the shaving for me. It got me to thinking, whatever is the purpose of pubic hair anyway? It doesn't protect anything, on a male or female. And since I was so hot, I said OK...

No, don't say that, Mom. You ought to try it. Daddy will love it; I don't even have to ask him. Maybe it'll even inspire Uncle Jack.

"So we went into the bathroom and I sat on the toilet with my legs spread. He took the stuff I use under my arms and my little razor. I have to admit that part of the time it got really scary, like when the razor came near my clit. But this guy was careful as well as talented. Shit, he could have gotten a full time job shaving pussy hair in a cathouse. And when he was finished, he didn't wash off the area with water the way Daddy does when he shaves, he washed it off with his tongue.

"Could you two hold on for just a moment?...

Ungh, ungh, ungh, aaaahhhhh. Thank you so much. I was busy remembering his cock inside me after he shaved me.

"Anyway, I'm afraid that Dan is not going to be the one. First of all, he'll be gone all summer and I don't want to have to go looking for a temporary substitute. And most important, as a gay man, he's really into ass fucking. You both know that Daddy is the only one that I let in my ass regularly. I did let Dan do me that way but I wouldn't want it as a steady diet. Ooh, I can still feel his cum sloshing around up there...

Yes, he just left. Don't worry, Daddy. My ass is yours alone."

THURSDAY

"Hi Mom, how are you?...

Where's Daddy?...

You know that someday she's going to fuck him to death, don't you?...

Well, this one I'd rather tell you about anyway. I'm not sure how I'd feel talking to Daddy about it, though I'm sure it would turn him on.

"I don't even remember the guy's name. We had lunch and I just blocked it out. Up close he didn't look as pleasant as his photo, especially when he told me that his preference is anal. I was fascinated by his negotiating attitude. I mean, he wants to fuck me and he's making demands about what he insists I agree to...

Well, I listened to him and then, using the most polite words that I could think of, suggested that he go commit some anatomical impossibility, something in the nature of 'go fuck yourself.'

"When I got home, still turned on from what almost was, I took out my trusty plastic friend, the one with the batteries, and put him to work. Just as he was about to bring me over the edge, my phone rang. It was the woman from the newspaper, asking me if I wanted to renew the ad. She obviously knew what it said and we got to be talking about the results.

"Long story short, I invited her over to my place...

What the hell, she sounded much more sophisticated than my vibrator. I knew that I'd never rent the room to her, but there are worse things than spending a couple of hours in bed with a sweet sounding woman...

Her name's Connie, and she's really very pretty...

Early thirties, red hair, green eyes, my height, a little slimmer but with a very nice rack. Tell me, Mom, how long has it been since you've done any muff diving?...

That's all? For me it's been about a month.

"Since it wasn't some guy who only meant to stick it in me, I decided to make Connie some dinner. It was plain, broiled salmon, garlic bread and some chilled Reisling...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.