In Juan Diego's Hands - Cover

In Juan Diego's Hands

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Jenine is on vacation, looking for adventure, especially erotic adventure. She is fortunate to fall into Juan Diego's hands, once she arrives in Madrid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The airplane was banking and she was excited. She'd gotten some sleep on the trip to Madrid from Chicago and felt fairly refreshed and ready to go. This was her adventure in Spain; she'd been looking forward to it and planning it for such a long time. It simply made her smile.

Jenine Wagner moved over in her seat to watch the panoply of the city, as the airplane banked over it for its approach to the runway

She did a mental inventory of the things that she'd brought. It was a habit of her, being an accountant, to make sure that the details were correct. She was pleased with the images of items, types of clothes etc that she reviewed.

Jenine didn't mind traveling alone. It was a pleasure, as a matter of fact, one that she always looked forward to. It gave her a sense of adventure. To be out and away in a strange place where anything might happen, where any kind of experience might come along.

For this trip, as for many in the past, she'd opted for mostly skirts and blouses. She had brought a pair of slacks but the skirts were going to be her main form of dress. It was a kind of image thing with Jenine. She was a big girl. She wasn't fat, but big. Large thighs, a well rounded ass, large sensitive tits with nipples that at times seemed to have a mind, a life of their own. The skirts were her way of not showing off that 'bigness'. It was a mode of dress that she was comfortable with.

She got through customs with no problem, and passport control and then went off for her luggage. It came after a bit and she was ready for her adventure in Spain. Exiting from the baggage area, she was pleased to see that a young man, rather handsome, was holding up a sign with her name: "Ms. Wagner" on it. She raised her hand and waved in his direction and he got a huge grin on his face.

"Sinorita Wagner?" he asked.

"Si!"" she said and then apologized for her lack of spanish.

"No problem," he said in fairly good and not terribly accented English. "Welcome to Madrin, welcome to Spain, lovely lady!"

Jenine blushed and was already loving this Spanish adventure. He introduced himself as Juan Diego, and, when she extended her hand, he kissed it. Jenine was fairly aflutter with that kind of treatment.

They got to the lovely black car and he asked her to slide into the front seat with him.

"You'll see sights better from up here, Sinorita," he said.

"Thank you, Juan Diego," she said, "Please call me Jenine."

"Ah, Jenine, a lovely name for a lovely senorita," was his reply.

Jenine barely hid her smile. His manners and his way were wonderful, for her ego, and for the beginning of this wonderful trip.

They spoke a great deal on the way to her hotel. She was in an old part of the city, which he said was his own home area.

"Why not let me show you around a bit, sinorita Jenine?" he asked.

Without thinking or reflecting, Jenine said: "I'd love that, Juan Diego."

"I am off in a few hours," he said, "I give you time to, what is the phrase, freshen up? And then I'll come for you, We'll take a walking tour of the old part of the city."

"Fantastic," she said, agreeing to his plan.

During the 'freshen up' time, Jenine had a chance to think about and come to grips with what she wanted from this trip. She realized, fairly easily, that Juan Diego was exactly the kind of thing that she wanted from the trip. She prepared herself accordingly.

When Juan Diego arrived at the hotel, he called up from the lobby. She told him to come up to the room, since she was almost but not quite ready. He arrived and knocked on the door.

He was already making mental plans for his time with this american tourist. He had an eye for evaluating tourists and knew that this one was going to be both fun and very easy to deal with. He thought that those at La Hacienda would be pleased with what he could do for them that evening.

Jenine had no idea of it at that point but Juan Diego was planning for her to be tonight's entertainment at his club, La Hacienda, for him and for his friends. His only concern at this early point in the evening was how to make her 'come out' to be responsive to what he wanted.

She opened the hotel door and Juan Diego was all smiles, since she had already solved that problem for him.

Juan Diego's inner antennae were honed in on the fact that this Jenine, this big, lovely american woman, was one who would be able to be controlled. He was certain of that. He knew that once she was led into that kind of response; she would be fine and the evening a success.

She stood in the door way wearing a pair of pink nylon panties and heels with a 5" lift on them. She was smiling.

"I'm not quite ready, Juan Diego," she said.

"On the contrary, sinorita Jenine," he replied, "You are exactly ready."

Jenine kind of giggled at that remark.

Juan Diego shut the door and leaned against it, just staring at her and making her nervous. Jenine didn't know exactly what to do, and waited for him to say something.

"I think we will go out now," he said with a kind of hard smile on his face. "You will go dressed as you have chosen to dress."

He moved to the door and held it open for her. Jenine was shocked because she knew that he meant what he was saying. And, inwardly, she also knew that she was going to do what he told her to do.

In the interplay and the short movement, he had established a kind of control over this big titted american, as he thought of her, and he was pleased. He waited, watching her squirm and react to not knowing exactly what to do.

"Please!" she said in a soft voice.

"Please, what, senorita Jenine?" he asked, shutting the door again.

"Please don't make me do this!" she said in a sincere plea.

"Why should I not?" he asked, "You have decided how to dress, not I. Is that not so?"

"Yes, Juan Diego," she said, "It is so. Is there ... is there an alternative?"

Jenine was in his power; at that moment she realized it, and he did also. She knew that this wasn't exactly what she had in mind, and this little ploy of answering the door almost naked, except for panties and heels, had always worked in the past for her but now it had gone astray on her and she was caught. But the feeling of excitement within was a powerful one and one that she knew she was going to give in to.

"Of course," he said, "I will let you dress, and you will do what I tell you to do this evening in Madrid. Do you understand that?"

"I do, Juan Diego," she said with relief, "I understand that."

This was a quiet time in the hotel. He knew that and didn't know if she did or not. He got a smile on his face and said:

"Show me that you understand, senorita Jenine," he began then, "Take that ice bucket and go to the ice machine, it's only a few doors to the right. Bring back some ice in the bucket. Don't say a word, not a word or I leave you, senorita Jenine."

Jenine eagerly shook her head 'yes' and went for the ice bucket. She was declaring herself to be under his control. She'd gotten close to this kind of declaration in other relationships at other times but this was going to be the real thing, she was sure. It made her tingle, and she went out of the door and to the right for the ice with a kind of swing in her stride. Pumping her legs and moving her ass cheeks as a show for him, since he was watching her.

She stopped in the hall way and made a movement as if to pick something up, bending from the waist, showing him her panty covered ass.

He clapped and said: "Sensational, senorita Jenine."

She turned and shyly inclined her head to acknowledge his remark and then got the ice. Just as she was getting back to the room, however, he closed and locked the door with her in the hall way. She could also hear the elevator coming up their way.

"Please let me in, Juan Diego," she pled. "Please! I did what you told me to! Please!"

"Kneel in the doorway and I open it," Juan Diego said.

Jenine did as she was told, sinking to her knees in the doorway, as he opened it.

"Perfect place for you, Jenine, americana woman!" he said standing in front of her in the doorway.

He took an ice cube from the bucket and began to rub it around her nipples, making them so hard that they almost ached.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, "Yes, yes, Juan Diego, yes!"

"You like such things, senorita Jenine?" he asked.

"I do!" she said, "Especially when you are doing them to me!"

"How about these things?" he asked next, unzipping his fly and pulling out his rather large cock.

Jenine opened her mouth with no hesitation at all and let him insert his cock into her mouth.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he growled at her. "Hold the ice bucket."

She did as she was told, allowing Juan Diego to take the initiative in fucking her face.

Just then the elevator stopped down the hall and the door started to open. Jenine didn't move at all. She knew that she shouldn't until he told her to. This made Juan Diego smile as he grabbed Jenine by the hair and pulled her forward. She shuffled into the room on her knees, anxious to not lose contact with the cock that was in her mouth still.

Around the prick in her mouth, Jenine said to him: "Thank you, Don Juan Diego!"

"Ah, the americana woman with the spanish prick in her lovely mouth is very polite, I see," he said with a smile.

She smiled up at him and he dropped the smile and began to fuck her mouth in earnest, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth almost savagely.

She struggled to keep up with the movement of his cock in her mouth, trying to breathe through her nose and suppress the gag as much as possible. He kept pushing his cock further and further into her mouth, until he had her fairly impaled on the cock, with her lips kissing the zipper of his trousers.

He pulled the cock out, slimy with her spit and with a flick of his hips, sent it all the way back into her throat again. She struggled with it, as he began to cum in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed for all she was worth, and still some came out around the cock in her mouth and down her chin, onto her tits.

He took the ice bucket from her then, and emptied it, some of it down the front of her panties and some of it down the back of her panties. Jenine squealed from the sudden coldness and from a positive delight at the way this was turning out with Juan Diego.

"Clean me, americana slut," he said, "Before you are allowed to empty the ice from your panties."

"Yes, Don Juan Diego," she said and lifted his shriveling cock to her mouth, licking it and cleaning it carefully. When she was finished, he motioned her towards the bathroom, where she went, with him watching all the while, and emptied the ice from her panties.

She cleaned herself, as she watched. And finally turned to him to see him grinning at her.

"Thank you for all of that, Don Juan Diego," she said simply.

He nodded and gathered her into his arms. Her night had begun.

"Wear a loose skirt tonight, beauty," he said simply, "We might go dancing."

"Oh, I love dancing," she said to him, putting her arms around his neck.

They left the room arm in arm. Jenine was tingling with the possibilities of the evening and her time in Madrid. The elevator was run by a fairly old man, whom Juan Diego greeted as 'Emilio'. They seemed to know each other well. The inside of the elevator was walled with panels of mirrors, making it easy for Emilio to watch what Juan Diego and Jenine were doing.

"Raise your skirt to your hips," Juan Diego said.

Jenine didn't even think of saying 'no' to him; she did what she was told. Showing Emilio, as he watched in the mirror, her lovely pink panties were clearly on display for the widely grinning elevator attendant.

"Turn around," Juan Diego said.

"Yes, Don Juan Diego," she said politely, and turned to face the wall.

Now the broadness of her panty covered ass was shown to Emilio.

"Pull your panties down to your knees, americana," Juan Diego said next, and she did that also, displaying the wideness, yet firmness of her ass cheeks.

"Turn around now, panties still down at your knees," was the next order and she did that also, showing now her curly dark pussy hair.

They were by then arriving at the lobby level.

"Put yourself back together," Juan Diego said to Jenine, and she pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt.

"Thank you, Juan Diego," Emilio said, and added, "Thank you, senorita!"

As they left the elevator, Jenine leaned over to kiss old Emilio on the forehead. He patted her ass and she smiled.

"Very nice, senorita," Juan Diego said, "A very nice thing to please the old man."

"Thank you for suggesting it," Jenine said, now tingling even more, since her experience in the elevator.

Juan Diego turned out to be a very good guide and a very good companion on their evening in Madrid. He quickly set Jenine at ease with his kind manners and his careful attentive attitude toward her.

They toured the lovely city with the intent of Jenine getting to know the high spots for later visits in Madrid. Juan Diego turned out to be witty and they were laughing their way through the evening.

"I love your sense of humor," Jenine said to him, at one point.

He answered her by merely grazing her lips with his.

"Something to eat?" he wanted to know, and she admitted that she was hungry

They went finally to a local place, a kind of club, a private club. It had some music for dancing, which made Jenine sway to the beat of the music. He took her into the back room, more private. He was greeted there by friends, and was apparently popular. There were many comments in Spanish that she couldn't understand.

"They are calling you my latest conquest!" Juan Diego said.

She blushed and said: "Well, I am, I guess."

She also noticed that she was the only woman in this room of men. There must have been about ten other men in the room. Some were playing cards, all were staring at her, as she spoke with Juan Diego.

"Are you?" he said.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly, and added: "Don Juan Diego."

"Dance with me, beauty!" he said a touch imperiously.

She swayed yet a bit with the music as she moved toward Juan Diego. They were dancing at about arm's length, her arms held out with her hands on his shoulders. There were comments being made that she didn't understand. She looked at him to translate for her.

"You're being a success among my friends," he said to her.

"What are they saying?" she asked, never missing the beat of the music.

"They're saying that you have a fine big ass!' Juan Diego said to her.

She blushed, and asked: "Is it big? Too big?"

"It's ripe, beauty," he replied, "The way that you are, with your ass in motion and your tits swinging to the music."

She smiled at his words, they filled her and made the inner heat that she felt even hotter.

"Maybe we should let them judge?" he said to her next.

"Should we, sir? How?" she answered, waiting for his next direction in a breathless silence.

"Grab your skirt at its hem, swish it around, as you dance; show them!" he ordered.

Jenine was completely taken up by the beat of the music, the headiness of being observed by all these men, men of all ages, and the presence of Juan Diego. The music crescendoed and she grabbed the hem of her skirt, swinging it in time to the music; she was swinging it wildly enough to show her pink panties. There was clapping and whistling now. Juan Diego stood back and just observed, as Jenine continued to dance.

She turned her back on the card players and bent a little from the waist. Her next movement helped to set off all the rest that happened. She took the skirt, which she was swinging wildly, and now pulled it straight out, clicking her heels to the music, and holding her skirt out, she twirled along the edge of the table, presenting her panty clad pussy and ass to the card players, halting long enough for each of them to get a chance to run a hand over her ass, or grope her pussy.

The men were clapping for her, as the music stopped, and suddenly Juan Diego was there and was holding her. She was a little out of breath and giggled into his shoulder.

There was an exchange then between Juan Diego and the men at and around the car table. They had a raucous reaction to what he said and were apparently thanking him.

"What?" she said, leaning back to look into his face.

He kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss with an open mouth and an active tongue.

"I just gave you to them!" he said to her simply.

"What?" she asked astonished.

"What part of what I just said do you not understand, beauty?" he asked patiently.

"I'm sorry, Don Juan Diego," she said contritely. "Tell me what to do."

"Well, they're going to play a few hands of cards and each hand will be for an article of your clothes. The winner of each hand will get to take that article of clothes off of you."

"Ohhhh," she said reddening, and her breathing increasing with the heat of the suggestion. "I like that!"

Juan Diego translated for the card players and they broke into applause. Jenine bowed to them and the music started again. She began to dance, alone this time, and for them this time. Juan Diego stepped back and watched, his face wreathed in smiles.

Fairly quickly, the first hand was won, by one of the older men. He sprang from his seat at the table and went to Jenine, who was dancing now with her hands in the air, loving what was happening and anticipating what was about to happen.

He slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, pulling it out from the waist band of her skirt and taking it off of the shimmying, dancing woman, leaving her in skirt and pink bra. He twirled the blouse around his head and all clapped for him.

Juan Diego moved in with a glass in each hand, one for the hand winner and his prize, one for Jenine. They both threw back the shot and everyone shouted what sounded like "Ole!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.