A Book About Bikers?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Okay. That, and a first chapter was my answer to a writer friends question. He'd liked what he'd read of my western, and suggested the biker lifestyle had been largely neglected in fiction. I agree.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Military  

Rick was temporarily disoriented when he awoke the next morning. The combination of the firefight and his resulting wound, along with the fistfights, the thrill of meeting and winning Michelle, and the terrible nightmares, had him wondering for a moment just how much of what he remembered of the previous day had been reality.

A clock on the bedside table said it was nine in the morning. Thinking of the time reminded Rick he'd beaten Scooter up twice and nearly killed three other men in just the last thirteen hours. Not a bad average for so early in the week, Rick thought wryly. He stirred and the wound in his stiff arm informed him it was certainly all too real!

Something wonderfully soft and warm pressing against his back inspired him to carefully turn over. A great feeling of relief came over him as he saw Michelle and remembered that, though the parts of the day that had included her had seemed like a wonderful dream, thankfully they'd been reality. Her delectable nude body lay stretched out on the sheet next to him.

Michelle must have felt him stirring, she opened her alluring blue eyes and saw Rick. She murmured sleepily, "It all seems like a beautiful dream."

"I know. Babe." Rick told her. "I just pinched myself to make sure you were real."

Michelle whispered sexily, as she turned to him and kissed him. "If being in love with you is a dream, Baby, I don't ever want to wake up!" When they finally got out of bed that lazy morning, they headed for the shower. Rick enjoyed washing Michelle's back.

He was making long sweeps with the soap from her shoulders, down her beautifully tapered back to her fine ass when a call from the bedroom disturbed them. "Rick, are you in the shower?" Rick recognized the voice as belonging to Brenda, one of the women he'd been dating recently. "Oh shit!" Rick thought to himself.

Michelle turned and smiled inquisitively at Rick; she showed her class when she spoke. "Were you expecting someone this morning? Don't be embarrassed, you didn't even know me this time yesterday."

Rick grinned self-consciously back at her as he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "No, I wasn't expecting her. Uh, I forgot I gave her a key the last time I went out of town. I'll be back in a minute!"

He entered the bedroom as Brenda picked up Michelle's leather bustier from where they'd thrown it on the floor. She held it in front of her as she cocked her head to one side. A tress of long auburn hair fell across her pretty face as she asked him, "Did one of the, uh, Bros stay over last night, Slick?

"No, Brenda." Rick chuckled nervously. "That wouldn't quite fit any of my Bros!" Rick took the piece of clothing from Brenda's hand and laid it on the bed for want of something better to do. "You knew from the first I'd been seeing another woman."

"That's why I'm here." Brenda's voice was tense as she spoke. "Gloria called me, she told me you were cheating on us!" Brenda snorted; she grabbed for a hanky, then she broke into strained laughter at the ridiculous situation! "Oh, Rick! I didn't mind you going out with Gloria; I knew I could beat her time. A vindictive girlfriend of hers told her this morning you'd fallen hard for someone and she gave me a call!"

"There's isn't a thing I can say, Brenda." Rick spoke frankly. "It's nothing against you or Gloria! I met someone really nice, and we just seemed to hit it off..."

Brenda squared her shoulders and shrugged. "Daddy was going to buy us a house, I thought we ... Good luck, Rick!" Brenda grabbed Rick and hugged him, then she ran from the room. The front door of the apartment slammed shut behind her.

"Was that the door?" Michelle called from the bathroom. "I'm wrinkling up like a prune in here!" Rick was thankful Michelle never mentioned the embarrassing incident again.

They dressed and rode on over to Snowman and Cat's apartment. Snowman was up and already dressed. He welcomed them both warmly; then he made a quick phone call to Cat's Dad. The old bail bondsman liked Snowman a lot, not only because he kept Cat happy, but also because he did some bounty hunting on the side for any of the old man's clients who tried to skip town.

Snowman liked the bounty hunting because it was unstructured work. There were no office hours, and if you failed to find the runner, you didn't get fired or bitched out; you just didn't get paid until you did catch him. Most of their fellow bikers liked unstructured jobs without a lot of red tape and requirements, also. Some of the Desperados drove wreckers, others repossessed cars, a few of them worked as bouncers in the clubs, but bounty hunting suited Snowman's likes and abilities just fine.

Snowman wasn't on the phone for long. Cat's Dad promised to help them all he possibly could. They got lucky this time, about thirty minutes later he called them back with Chico's address. He'd gotten the information from one of his many contacts on the street.

The address was in one of the rougher areas on the north side of town. As Michelle drove them slowly by the address in her car, Rick and Snowman hunched down in their seats so they couldn't be seen. They couldn't tell a whole lot about the house except it was in something of a rundown condition and it had several bikes parked out in front. One of the bikes fit the description they'd been given of Chico's Harley perfectly.

Rick called the others attention to the sprawling house across the street. "Look at the faded rental sign over there, there's at least two month's growth of grass around it, and I can't see any trails through the grass to the street or to the mailbox out front. I'll bet you anything you'd care to bet the house has been vacant for a couple of months. It looks like it would make a great place for a forward observation post."

"Okay, how about if we break in over there and stake it out for a few hours tonight?" Snowman suggested. "Maybe we'll see something that will give us a feel for how to handle this fuckin' Cuban."

"That's just what I was thinking, Brother." Rick agreed eagerly. "How about you, Doll? You seem to be real interested in what we did during the war; how would you like to play Army Recon with us for a while tonight?"

Michelle quietly told them, "I'd love to be with you, doing anything you'd like to do, but I'm afraid I'm still on the schedule to dance tonight."

Rick had his arm around her shoulders so he'd felt her entire body tensing up as she spoke. Rick realized immediately they hadn't yet discussed whether he expected her to go on dancing. Rick didn't even have to think about his answer. "You're way too smart and classy a lady for that strip joint, Baby. How'd you like to quit that lousy job? If you still feel like you want to work, you can put in a couple of applications for nursing jobs later on this afternoon."

Michelle began to cry quietly in relief as tears ran down her bruised cheeks. Rick leaned over and kissed away a salty tear as he softly told her, "We're going to do things a whole lot differently from the way Scooter did, Sweetheart. Right up at the top of the list is keeping you happy. I've got a little cash stashed away that says you don't have to work anywhere you don't want to."

"Thank you from the depths of my soul, Slick!" Michelle murmured sincerely as she turned to smile at him through her tears.

"I thought that might make you happy, Baby. Besides, my motives aren't entirely unselfish; I can't wait to see how you fill out your nurse's uniform!" Rick laughed and teased her as she pulled the car over to the side of the road and she turned to kiss him passionately.

"Would you like to play doctor, Big Boy?" Michelle purred sexily at Rick as she rubbed against him like a pussycat wanting petted.

Snowman rudely interrupted the lover's explorations of each others bodies. "Alright, you guys. If you're going to have sex right here in the front seat, I'm going to have to get in the back and jerk off; Cat gets fuckin' insanely jealous every time I get into group sex without her!"

"You're no damned fun sometimes, Snowman!" Michelle told him in an exasperated tone of voice. She stuck out her tongue at him, and then she put the car back into gear and drove on.

Snowman fussed right back at Michelle, "Damn you, Michelle. Ain't you got no dignity? You should be ashamed of showing your sex organs on the street like that!" Snowman made it a hard and fast rule never to let anyone get the better of him, verbally or physically!

The three of them went to pick up Cat at her Dad's office where she sometimes worked part time, then they went out to lunch at a popular local restaurant. Rick was very aware of the sensation she caused. Virtually all of the mens and most of the women customers attentions were drawn instantly to Michelle when she entered.

He thought to himself, he damned sure couldn't blame anyone else for looking; Michelle was an absolute knockout in anything she happened to wear. Michelle noticed her intrigued companions observing the many people who were intently watching her.

She showed them she was all too aware of the unwanted attention. "To tell you the truth, the attention used to embarrass me and sometimes it gets to be a real pain in the ass. People ask me for my autograph several times a week. The silliest thing happened last year, I saw two men nearly get into a fist fight arguing over just which movies I'd starred in." They enjoyed their meal and the pleasant conversation despite the unwanted attention.

Before they left, the waitress's curiosity finally got the best of her and she asked Michelle, "The other waitress and I've made a bet about you. You're what's her name, aren't you? Burt's wife?"

"No, thank you, but I'm not Loni." Michelle informed her. "Actually, she's a much smaller woman than I." Of course, Rick gallantly informed the waitress he thought Michelle was much prettier than Loni. Rick thought to himself if he had to compare Michelle's attractiveness to that of any of the great blond beauties of all time it would have to be the sexually dynamic Ursula.

After lunch, Michelle called the club she'd been dancing at to turn in her resignation. The manager immediately offered to give her a big raise if she'd change her mind and stay on. After all, he admitted, she'd been their biggest draw since she'd started there. She covered the mouthpiece of the phone and told Rick. "Slick, he offered to give me a ten- percent raise if I'd stay, what do you think?"

Rick wasn't even tempted; he told her, "Not a chance, Baby! Your act is way too damned classy for that cheap place!" Michelle's alluring mouth widened in an adoring smile and Rick told her, "Baby, it's always nice to have cash in hand, but I literally wouldn't trade that smile you just gave me for a cashier's check for a million dollars!"

Michelle hung up the phone on a distressing part of her life, then she turned to give Rick a thankful kiss and embrace! Several of Rick's Bros had their old ladies dancing, and a very few of these couples had lived happily like that for years on end. Rick personally had nothing against it, but Michelle obviously did, and he saw no reason to risk the happiness of their new relationship over it. He thought that would be ridiculous when she had other high paying professional skills she did enjoy doing.

They went by one of the local hospitals where she'd worked before for her to put in an application. The hospital's personnel director was out of town, but his assistant assured Michelle she would have her old job back as soon as he returned. The assistant told her, "The Old Man cried on my shoulder for days when you had to leave here for that lousy dancing job. You were so efficient and sweet to everyone the whole staff loves you, Dear!"

The rest of their day was spent in preparation and resting for their anticipated night watch. Rick caught himself smiling from ear to ear at odd times during the day. He and Michelle were both subject to sudden fits of laughter whenever they exchanged possessive looks!

Eight o'clock that evening found Rick, Snowman, and Michelle leaving her car in the relative safety of the parking lot of an all night super market a few blocks away from Chico's house. Rick had suggested they probably shouldn't leave the car on the street anywhere near their target's house. There were too many chances of it being noticed by Chico or his neighbors.

He'd suggested the super market as a convenient drop for the nondescript car. The place was lighted, there were people in and out and it was busy enough that one car, more or less, should draw little or no attention. He did make one quick pass on foot past the front of the building to ensure there were no surveillance cameras pointed at the parking lot.

They were all three dressed in nearly identical black Levi's and dark shirts. As usual, Michelle looked absolutely incredible even in the casual clothing. The two men carried small gym bags containing extra arms and equipment.

They hadn't walked far before Snowman began eagerly questioning Rick. Snowman wanted to know, "How come her fuckin' sweater and pants look so much better than ours, Slick? They're all the same color and the pants are the same kind."

"Because she has those righteously big tits and an awesome ass, Brother. I keep telling you, it's the tits and ass." Rick spoke seriously to Snowman and didn't crack a smile. "All these years now you've been asking me these same sort of questions and the answer is always the tits and ass. How many times do I have to tell you about tits and ass?"

"But I like talking about tits and ass!" Snowman answered Rick seriously as Michelle laughed at the two of them.

"Are tits and ass all you two ever talked about in Vietnam?" Michelle asked inquisitively.

"Sure thing. Tits, ass, and Harleys, what else is there?" Snowman answered and Rick agreed with him whole-heartedly. "Okay, maintain radio silence from here on in." Snowman suddenly became about as serious as he ever got.

They were already approaching the rear of the house they'd targeted as a probable reconnaissance post. A vigilant guard dog in a yard several houses down began barking at them. The ever faithful and watchful dog had seen their furtive movements and he was dutifully attempting to alert his beloved master that some people out here in the dark were up to no damned good.

The dog was thousands of years of haphazard breeding away from the wild, but his sharp nose and instincts could still detect their potential for deadly violence in the humid evening air. The faithful dog barked, "Murderers, assassins, sneak thieves and cut throats are coming!" Then the loyal sentinel was treacherously silenced by an angry drunken shout from his One True God calling him a son of a bitch and promising to kick his black ass if he didn't quit barking. The dog's tail lowered between his legs and he slinked into his house as Death silently entered the neighborhood with no further warning!

Snowman waved the others to a halt at the corner of the house; he went on up to the back door alone. Michelle could barely make out in the dim light that he lightly brushed his fingertips around the trim over the door. Next he stooped to lift a flowerpot from the porch. He straightened up, he inserted the key he'd found into the doorknob, and then he swung the door open slowly.

Snowman hadn't made a single sound Michelle could hear; her confidence in the mens ability increased radically. Snowman made a quick tour of the house, then he came back to the door to wave them inside. He whispered, "The place is partially furnished, but it's been vacant for quite a while. Come on in and have a look at this layout." With his shielded penlight he led them through the musty smelling, unfamiliar rooms to the front of the house.

"Grab one end of this couch, Slick." Snowman instructed as he slid a small coffee table to one side. They turned the couch around and Michelle saw it now faced a low picture window. It gave them a ringside seat and a perfect view of Chico's house across the street and his bike parked out in the front. The three of them comfortably sprawled on the roomy couch; they put their feet up on the low windowsill.

They sat quietly for a while; each of them wrapped up in their own thoughts. After a few moments, Rick spoke conversationally, "You know, Michelle, if Snowman had been here by himself that dog out there wouldn't have seen him. He makes himself invisible; he taught me enough so I can do it sometimes, if I'm careful and I really concentrate."

Snowman informed her, "An Indian medicine man taught me that one. Some of the People, as some of the Indian tribes call themselves, call it Wind Walking. Somebody pass a bottle of the wine over here; all of this walking and talking has made me fuckin' thirsty."

Michelle reached over and unzipped one of the gym bags; she got a bottle of wine from it and handed it to Snowman. He opened the bottle and drank a healthy slug of it; he grunted deeply in satisfaction, and then he passed the bottle back to Michelle.

"Hey, did you guys hear about the drunk who started a fight down at the Poker Lounge the other night?" Snowman asked. Rick and Michelle both admitted they hadn't. "Yeah, he saw a nun come walking through, she was from the Sisters of Mercy Convent and she'd been in the lounge to pick up a donation from the manager for an orphanage. Anyway, this guy jumps up, he slams the little old nun against the wall and when she falls unconscious to the floor. This fuckin' drunk bastard proceeds to stomp all over her!"

Snowman waited for their reactions; Michelle and Rick made noises that showed they were suitably appalled at the drunk's dastardly actions. Michelle drew closer to Rick and braced herself for the conclusion of Snowman's story; she knew by now to always expect the worst! "Yeah, then the drunk stands up all tall and proud and he says to the nun, "You're not so fuckin' tough now, are you, Batman?"

Poor Michelle collapsed in convulsive laughter in Rick's arms and Rick wasn't very much better off himself. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket to wipe away her tears before she could attempt to recover her poise. "Snowman, you irreverent asshole!" Michelle choked out. "That story was cruel; you should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Oh? Is that why you laughed so hard when you heard it?" Snowman laughed and asked her. It took several more minutes of laughter before Michelle was able to relax again. "That really feels good, Baby." She said as she felt a hard strong hand slide up under her sweater and begin to gently and lovingly caress the curves of her shapely back. She turned to look intimately at Rick and the first thing she noticed by the subdued light coming from the window was that he was looking back at her with a silly grin on his face.

She also happened to notice he had both of his own hands in front of him. She jumped up and yelled, "Snowman, quit that, you sneaking pervert!" It sure hadn't been Rick who'd been caressing her back under her sweater. The two men laughed crazily at her outrage as they passed the bottle again. "Slick, are you going to just sit there while that little pervert paws your old lady?" Michelle asked indignantly.

Rick laughed, "But Sweetheart, I thought you must have been liking it, you were sure as hell telling him how good it felt!" Michelle had to agree that she had, she laughed at her own self-righteousness and at the pair of incorrigible men. Then, like the good sport she was, she sat right back down between them.

"Slick, remember that beautiful virgin baby-san we shacked up with during that in-country R&R at Cam Ranh Bay right after the '68 Tet?" Snowman asked. "Michelle reminds me a whole lot of her."

Rick distinctly remembered the girl. She had indeed been very beautiful; Rick also remembered she'd claimed to be very deeply and equally in love with each of her fine young American Green Berets. Rick had often wondered what had become of her; he'd unaccountably felt guilty for having had to leave her. "Sure, Idiot. They both have two arms and two legs. That little Eurasian girl was beautiful, but she didn't look anything at all like Michelle."

"No, Slick, I didn't mean she reminded me of Michelle in the way she looked. I was talking about the lively way she always jumped whenever I goosed her!" This irreverent idiocy set off another round of raucous laughter from the two men.

"Very funny, you two." Michelle scolded them, even as she reluctantly giggled at the two old friends. "Twenty thousand professional comedians are out of work in this country today and you two are putting on an entire comedy show for free." Her voice suddenly became serious as she glanced back out of the big picture window. "Speaking of something really funny, I'd swear that bike that just pulled up at the stop sign looks identical to Scooter's!"

A red Harley Sportster had rounded the corner. The tall rider turned in at Chico's driveway; he parked his bike and dismounted. When he approached the dimly lighted porch he removed his helmet. Rick and Snowman were standing, looking intently through the window by this time and they bitterly confirmed the accuracy of her identification of the man!

Rick growled, "That sorry bastard! So that's how the Maniacs knew where and when we were holding our fuckin' meetings, and now we know how the fucker knew not to show up at the meeting yesterday evening!"

Snowman spat angrily, "Scooter knew you'd be guarding the bikes in front of the club house alone; the fucker was trying to get you killed! I'm going to hurt that son of a bitch bad!" The Maniacs had been shooting in his direction too, but typically, he'd unselfishly thought of his Bros safety first.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.