Literally We Ran Into Each Other - Cover

Literally We Ran Into Each Other

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A simple motoring accident brings a Dom and submissive together with hot and horny results.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It is strange how fate works; sometimes it jumps up and bites you when you least expect it; take the tale I am about to relate to you right now.

There I was driving along minding my own business when I approached the set of traffic lights; they had just begun to change so I slowed down and stopped. As was my usual practise I only held the automatic car on the foot brake and never put the handbrake on; when wham! I was suddenly hit quite hard from behind.

I jumped out of my car; furious and about to have an almighty row with the idiot who had failed to stop before hitting me; when out of this other car came a five foot six pocket Venus. She had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes; which were already beginning to fill with tears as she blurted out she was so sorry; she thought she had applied the brakes in time to stop but had misjudged the stopping distance.

Well I looked at her walking towards me and suddenly I had this really wicked horny thought; in my mind's eye I saw her naked and believe me my cock went hard straight away; I better explain; she was as I said five foot six but was fairly slim build with large bouncy tits; not only that but she had on a white blouse which showed her black bra beneath it as it struggled to cope with the pendulous weights it was supposed to carry. It was clear as I looked her large nipples she was almost as excited as I was for the twin points of her blouse were threatening to poke out someone's eye out.

Her skirt or lack of it was more like a pelmet than a skirt; you know the thing I mean a fringe above a window. Well I already knew she was wearing black lacy panties to match her bra. She obviously did not like tights or stockings as her long shapely legs looked well shaved and I was sure that her cunt was just the same.

We looked at the damage to each other's car but I noticed she was giving me the once over too; mind you so was I admiring her body work and not just that of the car. lol.

She offered me her insurance details and then said something really weird; "If you don't want to go through the insurance I could pay off the damage to your car in any way you would like me too!" talk about leading questions...

We swapped contact details and insurance companies and she told me she would ring me later to discuss what I wanted to do. So with that we parted company although I have to be honest what with my boner and the suggestive remark I was having difficulty in concentrating on driving; instead I kept thinking about how I could use her body and just how far she would be prepared to go to save her insurance claim.

Much later as I sat at home; my phone rang and it was Susie; once more she apologised for running into me as she had done and asked if I had considered her proposal. Now with her image springing up again in my mind I casually asked what her husband or boyfriend would make of her rather forward proposition; she quickly pointed out that she had neither boyfriend nor husband at the moment. I just had to laugh at the way she stressed at the moment.

She asked if I had eaten my evening meal yet and when I told her no; I usually had a late meal in the evening she proposed that I come over to her house and she would cook me a meal whilst we discussed the fuller details of my claim against her. I was not about to miss the chance to see her gorgeous body again so I instantly agreed and within five minutes I was headed out the door and on my way.

When I arrived she greeted me with a long lingering kiss on the cheek; I was not complaining as it gave me the chance to feel her hot body pressed to my own. We soon went inside and she offered me a drink; to which I replied a cup of coffee would be lovely especially served topless. She giggled and pointed at her tits; you mean you want to see these.

I simply licked my lips and nodded; in a flash she had her tee shirt off and stood there cradling her large tits in her forearms; I was right the nipples were thick and about an inch long when erect.

I stepped towards her with the intention of feeling those boobs; but she quickly side stepped me and disappeared into the kitchen. I slowly followed and came up behind her at the sink; as I closed my arms around her and made to grab her tits; she told me not too as I had not told her I could play with them.

It suddenly hit me that she was a submissive and wanted to be told what was going to happen and more importantly told how she must react to my plans. I stepped back and let her have it verbally.

"You fucking horny slut; you dress like a two bit whore and tease me after damaging my car and you have cheek to tell me not to touch your fucking tits; which are simply crying out to be pinched and squeezed by my masterful hands!" I spoke out in a severe tone without raising my voice, "Now you slut, you will come to me on your fucking knees and you will beg me to touch your fucking mammoth tits and not only that you will offer me your mouth, your cunt and your arse to use as I see fit; but be careful my horny bitch because if you do not say it with sincerity and conviction I will walk away and leave your dripping fucking cunt in the state of torment it is clearly in right now!"

Susie instantly turned around and knelt down; then on her knees she shuffled forward making her tits bounce and sway as she did so; then right in front of me she began, "Oh Master, your lowly slut of a whore; begs your forgiveness and asks you to feel her tits, no master; begs you to punish her tits as they deserve to be punished; I willingly give you my mind body and soul for you to use and abuse as you see fit, my lord and master; fuck me with your great cock or use anything to ram into my holes and make me do your sexual bidding as your truly obedient slut slave!" she pleaded.

I ordered her to stand and remove all her clothes; before laying back on the dining table and open her legs as wide as she could so I may examine my newly acquired slut's cunt. Quickly she shed her clothe and dutifully positioned herself as I instructed even holding open the lips to her cunt with the index fingers of each hand. Her cunt was indeed soaking wet and her juices already bubbling away like a cauldron. I picked up the broom which was by the door and using the handle I slowly pushed it into her cunt; Susie made small squealing sounds but never tried to stop me or complain at what I was doing. Soon about twelve inches of the handle was up her cunt as I hit her cervix; I expected her to beg me to stop now but she in fact begged me to push more up into her womb. I told her to wait as I would be doing that another time but tonight I wanted to see how far she would go to please her new master; so I prodded her cunt a few times with the broom handle and then pulled it slowly out. She gave a discontented sigh as it came all the way out. I instructed her to get off the table and to turn round before bending over and showing me her anal ring.

Again she complied without question and soon felt the wet end of the broom handle against her anal ring; "Reach back and grab the handle!" I commanded, and as she did so I told her to slowly push it up her arse till she could not take any more of it; slowly she inserted the tip of the handle and continued to slowly fill her anal chute with the wooden handle; A good eighteen inches disappeared up her before she stopped and she moaned, "Sorry master I cannot take another inch, your worthless whore will practise to make sure she will take more in future though!"

By now the amount of the handle still outside her arse was about the same length as her legs; so I told her to stop and stand upright; I must confess she looked hilarious and yet so fucking sexy with the broom sticking out of her arse. "You will keep this in place till I tell you otherwise and now where is my food you promised me?" I enquired.

With great difficulty she waddled off and brought out place settings for the two of us; then she again left ad returned with our food; I sat at the first chair and she looked at me, then at the chair beside me and then at the broom between her legs. I snapped, "What is up whore; you really don't expect to sit in my presence with that thing stuck out of your anal opening; so you better learn to eat standing up!" and with that I took a soup spoon and pressed the bowl end up against her cunt; slowly dragging it across her clit. I looked at the spoon and saw the clear cunt juices; then lifting the spoon up to her mouth I made her lick the spoon clean.

I could see her thigh muscles straining as she stood there trying to eat her meal and to be honest I did not help matters any by frequently playing with her clit or slapping it with my spoon. After the meal I made her go through the motions of sweeping the dining room without removing the broom from her arse; although I was aware she deliberately held the handle and managed to fuck her arse with the shaft on several occasions. Before she managed to cum though I made her bend over and pulled the handle from her arse in one quick thrust; then she was made to lick the wet section of the shaft as if it was a cock.

Once I was happy she had licked all the shaft that had been up inside her I made her fetch me some rope; which turned out to be a washing line and I tied the broom handle beneath her tits; making her tits bulge even more as I tightened the fastening.

Then as her tits turned red I placed my mouth against her right nipple and slowly delicately licked her nipple and then suddenly clamped my teeth down on her thick rubbery nipple; again a low husky groan escaped her lips and that turned into a delightful squeal as I pulled my head away from her tit dragging the nipple with my lips. This was then repeated on her left nipple ; before being repeated several times; between these ministrations; I made her tell me over and over how she was going to be a good little whore and how she was going to fuck who and how I told her. I made her promise that her life was mine to control from now on and that she would not so much as touch her own cunt without my express permission. She was soon calling herself all the delicious names I had been calling her and she even called herself the master's fuck slut. I spotted a table tennis bat on the side and asked who did this belong to; she told me she used to play table tennis in a youth club when she was sixteen but had given it up now for some five or six years but had never got round to getting rid of the bat.

I picked it up and promptly used it as a paddle to spank her still bound tits; making sure to hit directly on to her nipples; he groans of pain soon turned into squeals of passion and she suddenly announced she was cumming; where by her cunt squirted its clear juices like a fine rain. I told her I never gave permission and for that she would be caned; just as soon as I found a suitable item to use as a cane. She begged me to be patient and allow her to leave the room.

When I did so she soon returned with a bamboo cane from the garden and handed it to me before placing herself in a prone position over the edge of the table; whack the first strike landed square across her ass cheeks leaving a rapidly rising welt; she endure a further eleven of these strokes without complaint and once told to stand up she promised through tear stained eyes never to cum again without permission.

I allowed her to go take a hot bath with baby oil to ease her welts and then I joined her in her bed room where I tied her using the washing line to the bottom of her bed; there I quickly shed my clothes and allowed her the first view of my seven and a half inch cock; she licked her lips and asked permission to suck it. Permission was denied as I walked slowly up behind her and lightly touched her cunt with the tip of my cock; then I told her to tell me what she was and who she belonged to.

Just as she said she was a whore and a slut and belonged to a generous master called Roy; I slammed my cock all the way into her soaking wet tight cunt; then as I banged her hard I made her tell me how she felt being owned as a sex slave and how was she going to please her master.

"Oh master, I will do whatever you tell me to without complaint or hesitation and I will always serve you and your needs to the very best of my ability; even if that means fucking whoever you tell me to in whatever way you tell me too!" she replied.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.