The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft) - Cover

The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

"I don't see why you should have to wear a mask upon returning to your city," said Azran. "You haven't done anything shameful, and even if do feel shame no one need know what has transpired here. It is no one's business but ours."

Once the ice had been broken, and Azran assured Gharni that what she had been doing would be kept secret, the Orc warmed up to her new comrades. Xlandria explained that Gharni had made some comment about how disgusted she was by the idea of a demon like Xlandria having sex with a corpse like Azran and the whole thing made her want to vomit or something to that effect. "I explained to her, darling, that you were hardly a corpse," said the succubus. "You're a man of flesh and blood whose heart beats with love for me and whose kindness and love makes my own heart beat with love for him. On top of that, I told her that after I laid eyes on your 'magic staff, ' so to speak, that any other man seemed weak and impotent by comparison."

"Is it really as big as she says?" asked Gharni, who blushed as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

"I couldn't tell you," Azran replied. "I don't know what she said, and Xlandria does like to exaggerate. I can however tell you that what she said about our relationship is true."

"I'm sorry, but I find that kind of hard to believe given what I know about succubuses," Gharni responded.

"Succubae," said Xlandria.

"What?"

"The plural of succubus is succubae," explained Xlandria.

"I didn't know that," Gharni replied.

"Then there is probably a lot more you don't know about succubae," said Azran. "For starters, they aren't all inherently evil. Several species of demon share that quality. Imps for example are simply mischievous, they like pranks. Void Walkers could even be quantified as good for the most part. They prefer to spend most of their time absorbing loose shadow magic which can be hazardous and they are obedient to a fault. Even Felhounds are simply dumb animals that merely follow their instincts. As for succubae," he continued, "they behave in accordance with the way their masters treat them. Abused succubae become deadly those around them, even their masters if they leave their guard down. A succubus that is loved however, blossoms."

"Don't get us wrong," added Xlandria. "No matter how we are treated, we're always horny as a three peckered worg. The difference is I like to see people enjoy sex while my less fortunate sisters use it as a weapon where pleasure becomes indistinguishable from pain. If you don't mind my saying Gharni, your own history reflects that."

"What do you mean?" Gharni asked with surprise.

"When I told Gharni about our relationship," she explained to Azran, "I went into a bit of detail about what a caring lover you are and how pleasurable our love making is. She admitted to me that she'd only had sex twice before, and both times had been painful and unpleasant. You see Gharni," Xlandria said, turning back to the Orc, "your own treatment has colored the way you view sex. Until that lesson in oral pleasure I gave you, you'd never been allowed to simply explore at your own pace and learn what arouses you."

Gharni looked thoughtful for a moment, realizing that the demoness was right.

"If you'd like," said Azran, "you could bring your bedding into our tent and we could give you a demonstration of what good sex looks like. At the very least, you'll get to see if Xlandria was exaggerating or not."

Gharni took them up on their offer.

After Xlandria pealed the Hunter's armor off in a matter of seconds and threw the discarded pieces into the corner of the tent she proceeded to clamp her lips and tongue onto the orc's privates. The night began with a second lesson in oral, this time with Gharni as the recipient and Azran and Xlandria taking turns, trading between her breasts and her vagina, now dripping with desire. Once they'd exchanged positions, the succubus' tongue did marvelous things to her swollen nipples, now harder than she could ever remember them being. Azran himself took his time, teasing the outer lips of her sex, slowly working his way inwards. Her outer puffy outer labia, the same beautiful green as the rest of her skin, were split in two by her inner lips, now swollen and dark red. He ran his tongue up the length of her inner lips but skipped over her clitoris which begged for attention, peaking out from its hood. Gharni bucked her hips, her clit crying out for attention. Before she could reach it with her own hands Xlandria grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Just let it happen Gharni," instructed the Succubus. "You won't have to hunt for this orgasm, I promise. Just let it come to you."

Gharni relented and stopped straining against Xlandria's grip, though the succubus kept one hand on Gharni's wrists. It wasn't long before the orc was sobbing with need. "Please! Let me cum! I'm begging you! I can't take anymore!"

Finally, Azran attacked her clitoris, drawing it into his mouth and sucking firmly on it. At the same time, Xlandria pinched both of Gharni's nipples. The young orc screeched in ecstasy as waves of orgasmic bliss rolled over her. Eventually the Warlock and his minion released her and she collapsed onto the soft fur beddings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.