Kim's Review - Cover

Kim's Review

by Wayac

Copyright© 2010 by Wayac

Erotica Sex Story: When the temp agency sends someone to evaluate Kim's performance at the company, she gets a bit more thoroughly interviewed than she imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Kim knocked on her boss's door, nervous. Today was her first performance review at the four-person company. She'd been here for a month now working as a temp, doing everything she could've ever imagined a temp doing. That and more.

"Come in," Martin's voice came from the office. She slipped into the room and shut the door behind her. Her boss sat behind his desk and another man sat in a chair next to it.

"Kim, this is Grant Williams," Martin gestured to the man sitting next to him. "He's the personnel director at the agency that put you here. Grant's going to oversee your review today."

Kim smiled at him as they shook hands, noting that he was looking at her for just a bit longer than she felt comfortable with. She sat back down, nervously crossing her legs. Glancing quickly over at Grant, she caught him looking up the length of her legs. Her head snapped back to her boss, mentally telling herself she was just seeing things.

Her boss started going through the review, remarking on how her performance had been over the past weeks. He asked her a few questions which she answered as well as she could. The whole time she was aware of Grant looking at her and nowhere else. After ten more uncomfortable minutes, Martin finally said he was done with all his questions. He stood up and Kim quickly took that as a cue to leave.

Grant caught her arm before she could even turn for the door. "Sorry," he spoke for the first time since she'd walked in. He flashed her a genuine smile. "There's just one part left in the review."

She was about to sit back down, but he kept a firm grip on her arm. He walked slowly behind her, then asked, "Kim, are you happy with the things you've been doing here?"

"Uh yes, I've enjoyed everything I've been asked to do here." She felt even more uncomfortable with him pacing behind her. Even though she couldn't see him, she could tell he was eyeing her up and down.

"So you enjoyed having sex with your boss and coworkers?" he asked point-blank.

Kim's eyes went wide. How had he found out? She glanced at Martin, but his face didn't betray emotion one way or the other. "I ... um..." she began.

Suddenly Grant grabbed her and turned her around. "I guess I'll just have to find out for myself how well you've been performing." His hands reached up, squeezing her breasts through her shirt. Kim tried to wrench his hands away, but couldn't shake his iron grip.

Turning toward the door, she tried to run for it, but Grant caught her with one arm and thrust her down onto her back. He knelt betwen her knees, causing her skirt to ride up high above her thighs. He grasped her blouse with both hands and tore it apart, exposing her white lace bra. Kim screamed and cried for Martin to help her.

Her boss walked around his desk quickly and knelt down above her head. He grabbed both of her struggling arms and pinned them to the ground.

"Nooooo," Kim cried, still flailing as much as she could below the two men.

Grant was now rubbing his hands up and down her thighs, then around her waist. He grabbed her matching white panties and tore them off her with a savage yank. Holding both of her legs apart, he leaned down and began licking the temp's exposed pussy. Kim screamed again, shaking her hips, trying to close her legs to no avail.

"No, please stop!" she sobbed as she felt her body start to betray her by getting wet at Grants ministrations.

Never leaving her pussy, Grant reached up and began kneading one of Kim's breasts, pulling it out of her bra. The temp continued struggling, but against the strength of two men she couldn't manage to get the least bit of leverage. Grant finally pulled his mouth from between her legs, only to put his tongue to work on the temp's other breast. She wiggled her torso, trying to avoid his probing mouth, but he clamped on and didn't let go until he decided to go back to the other tit in front of him.

Finally he got up, licking his lips and savoring the taste of this beautiful young woman. Again Kim felt her body's betrayal as the cool air on her wet nipples was getting her aroused. Grant went to his bag, fumbled around for a bit, then pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He tossed them deftly to Martin, then began undoing his pants.

When she saw him going for his belt, Kim began struggling against Martin's grip, but he managed to grab both her wrists with one of his hands while cuffing her with the other. She yanked her wrists apart, but the cuffs held strong. She tried turning to get back up to her feet, but her boss held her firmly to him. Then Grant was in front of her, his member rock hard and only inches from her pussy.

"Please no ... please don't do this" she whispered, her chest heaving with sobs.

Ignoring her, Grant gripped her ass, firmly squeezing each cheek as he positioned her for fucking. He waited just outside her entrance, savoring the look of fear on her face. Then he slammed into her, burying his entire length into her tight little pussy. Kim screamed, still twisting and writhing trying to get away. Grant held her tightly and started fucking her as fast as he could. Kim began to feel the heat on her back as her skin rubbed against the carpet with each fucking thrust. Her breasts bounced up and down in time with each penetration.

In almost no time at all, Grant threw his head back and shot his load into her. Kim finally stopped struggling, believing that it was finally over. Grant popped his member out of her, still a little stiff and covered with his sperm. He put his hands on either side of the temp's head and yanked her mouth to his groin. Her mouth was just open enough for him to jam his cock down her throat before she knew what he was doing.

Kim gagged as Grant's penis slid up and down her throat. She closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks as he continued to fuck her face. To her surprise, the cock in her mouth started getting hard again. She was having more and more trouble keeping it in her throat. Suddenly Grant threw her from him and she realized that he was far from done with her.

With a quick reach of his arm, Grant flipped the temp onto her belly, then pulled her hips up. Looking over her shoulder with tear-filled eyes, she begged him again and again to let her go, but instead he jammed his cock deep inside her once again. Grabbing the cuffs binding her wrists, Grant pulled hard, lifting Kim's chest off the ground. From his position in front of her, Martin could see her delectable tits bobbing up and down as Grant began fucking her frantically.

Once again he erupted into her, filling her up with his cum. Kim's whole body was shaking with sobs and terror at what was happening to her. Before she knew it Grant's softened dick was shoved into her mouth again. She could taste his musky scent, and to her own shame, traces of her own arousal on his lathered member.

When his cock was sufficiently erect again, Grant pulled out of her mouth and got behind her again. Kim's eye's widened and she gasped as she felt his hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her tight little hole. She tried in vain to struggle against him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.