Lesson in Love - Cover

Lesson in Love

by Wayac

Copyright© 2010 by Wayac

Romantic Sex Story: Milly feels like something's missing from her marriage and soon she's going to find out what.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Milly Cooper rolled over in her bed, feeling frustrated and not at all tired. Her frustration came less from her insomnia and more from her husband. Jared was snoring peacefully beside her, having dropped off only minutes after filling her with his cum.

Their marriage was a happy one. For the most part. And their sex life was fairly active. At least for Jared. But for the past few months Milly had become more and more unsatisfied with their lovemaking and she didn't know why.

She and Jared had never slept with anyone else. They were high school sweethearts and had promised to save themselves until they were married. Having both come from fairly conservative backgrounds, neither had learned much about sex and therefore didn't know what to expect.

The result was that poor Milly had never had an orgasm in the two years of her marriage and it was starting to take its toll. She just assumed that the sex was over as soon as Jared came and that the pleasurable feelings preceding that was all she got.

Milly didn't blame Jared, she knew he was as naive as she when it came to sex. She still loved him deeply and knew he loved her too. Never once did she ever suspect him of being unfaithful and she didn't entertain such thoughts for herself either.

But she was so horny she wanted to scream.

She sighed to herself and rolled over again, hoping the activity might miraculously put her to sleep.

"You ok, honey?" Jared was looking at her, concern in his tired eyes.

"I'm all right," she lied. "Go back to sleep."

He reached up and stroked her cheek. "Milly, you can tell me. What is it?" Damn. He always could tell when she was lying.

"I ... I really don't know," she said. "I just feel ... I don't know." She lay there, feeling her embarrassment at the situation rise. Jared waited patiently. "It's just that you always seem satisfied after ... well ... and I ... don't."

Milly looked away, unable to look at the pain she knew she'd caused. "Am I doing something wrong?" he asked.

"No, you're great. It's just me. I'll work it out." She turned back and kissed him, then said, "look, go back to sleep. Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." Then she rolled over, hoping he'd let it drop. After a few minutes she heard him snoring again, then cried herself to sleep.


The next day, Milly busied herself with household errands. At lunch she and a few of the other neighborhood wives got together for their book club. After a while the conversation between the women drifted from their reading and into more sexual areas. Milly was surprised at how openly the others were talking about sex, then realized that this was probably standard and that she had just been tuning it out up until now.

Still feeling uncomfortable with discussing such subjects in public, she tried her best to distract herself. Unfortunately her dissatisfaction with her own sex life made it hard to concentrate on anything else.

Most of the other women had the same trouble she did, their husbands left them wanting more. Milly was shocked as she heard that some of them contemplated having affairs to solve their problems. Others hinted at satisfying themselves, something else that she would never consider for herself.

As she left the club meeting to go grocery shopping, she felt hornier than ever. She kept finding her mind returning to sex, despite her best efforts to think of other things. All throughout her trip to the store she went over and over what the other ladies had said.

The thought of an affair gave her an odd sensation. She wasn't sure, but she thought she felt more aroused, and that scared her. Immediately she felt a wave of guilt. Milly loved Jared with all her heart and couldn't bear to think of what she would put him through if she cheated.

Having dismissed that option, her mind drifted to the other thing the women had discussed. This too brought waves of guilt upon her. She'd been taught that masturbation was wrong and that self-pleasuring was unecessary when happily married. Also, having never climaxed, Milly didn't really see what it would achieve anyway.

To her growing dismay, she found herself unconcsiously looking at other men. She felt her body respond as she inspected each one, berating herself for being weak. With frustrated determination she avoided looking at anyone for the rest of the trip, paid for her groceries and headed home.


When she arrived back home, she noticed Jared's car in the driveway. She glanced at the car clock and frowned, he was home hours early. Grabbing her grocery bags, she headed inside.

Upon entering she could hear soft music playing in the background. She could also smell something strange coming from the kitchen.

"Hey honey," Jared said, poking his head into the hallway. "Here, let me help with those." He walked over and took the bags from her, leaning over to peck her on the cheek. "Sorry about the smell, I was hoping to finish up before you got back."

"You made dinner?"

"Well ... I tried. I thought I'd surprise you and for some strange reason I thought I was this master chef before we got married. Then I got started and realized I only know how to make mac 'n cheese." He grinned sheepishly.

"Oh dear," Milly said, entering the kitchen. It looked like he was halfway done cleaning up a rather large disaster. She had to stifle a laugh.

"Don't worry about the mess," he went on, heading back to clean. "You just go and relax, I'll have this place clean in a jiffy."

She kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Just as she was finishing she heard the doorbell. "Who was that, sweetie?" she called.

"Further proof of my lack of cooking skills."

When she came back to the kitchen she saw him holding up a pizza box. "I know pepperoni and extra cheese isn't the greatest surprise to come home to, but I think I should stay away from trying to make anything else."

She kissed him again and smiled. "That's fine with me. I'm just happy to have you home early."

They ate and discussed their days. Milly was again ashamed of her feeling earlier. Just being around Jared made her happy and she knew she would never do anything to jeopardize that. At the same time, however, she began to feel the same longing building up in her again.

"Listen, Milly," Jared said softly. "Dinner wasn't the only reason I came home early today."

She looked up at him, trying to see where he was going with this.

"I thought a lot about what you said last night..."

"Oh, don't worry about that," she butted in. "I was just tired, I'm fine, really."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.