How to Serve Man - Cover

How to Serve Man

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2010 by Switch Blayde

Erotica Sex Story: Walter Madison is a social misfit -- dumpy, no friends, no relationships. But that's all about to change with the arrival of a spaceship and the alien woman who wants nothing more than to serve him. The stunningly beautiful woman with long black hair, pale skin, and sparkling blue eyes becomes his sex-toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Walter Madison's eyes were riveted to the television. Being single and eating alone, his having a TV in the kitchen was a godsend. He had just stabbed a chunk of medium-rare steak with his fork when a special bulletin interrupted the episode of "Friends." The tasty morsel remained suspended before his open mouth.

"It landed at five-twelve p.m.," the announcer said as he rummaged through papers on his desk. Sweat beaded on his forehead and upper lip. His tie was pulled loose with the top shirt button open. He spoke loud and fast, forgoing his trademark, emotionless voice. "We don't yet know where it came--"

"It landed?! What landed?!" Walter screamed, jabbing his fork at the TV.

The announcer stopped talking and pressed his fingers to his ear. Then he stared directly at the camera. "We have a visual."

The television screen went black and then an image materialized. The fork slipped through Walter's fingers and clattered on the table as he stared at the large object. That looks like a... He didn't finish his thought as he slapped both hands down while leaning forward for a closer look, the right one landing in the mashed potatoes. This has to be a prank. Like that "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast Orson Welles did. It can't be real.

Walter glanced dumbly at his hand, at the mashed potatoes oozing between his chubby fingers. But his eyes shot back up -- at the shimmering object sitting on the baseball diamond he recognized as Veteran's Park. This has to be a prank. It's even shaped like those stupid flying saucers from the--

Walter caught his breath as the camera panned away from the object to the hectic scene. Hordes of people gathered in a large circle around the silver object, pushing each other for position. More people rushed towards them from the rear, increasing the depth of the crowd. Police scurried about, shoving people back, cordoning the area with yellow police tape.

Suddenly, all movement stopped, replaced with an eerie silence as everyone stared at the silver orb. Part of the object's solid wall slid up, disappearing inside the structure and leaving a rectangular opening like a doorway. Walter gasped, slapping his open mouth, splattering mashed potato all over his face.

The crowd took one step back as a single mass and then stood still, gawking at the opening. The police stared at the doorway as well. And so did Walter.

And then there was movement. The camera zoomed in. The image was fuzzy and then cleared. Walter expected a short green figure with huge head and big eyes. The collective gasp coming through the television speaker mingled with his.

It was a woman.

Walter relaxed and leaned back. "Gotta be a marketing gimmick," he said out loud and snickered. What stood in the opening was no alien. She was every man's fantasy, at least his -- slim with long black hair, pale skin and sparkling blue eyes, hips that accentuated her narrow waist, long legs, and an unbelievably short plaid skirt that reminded him of those worn by Catholic high school girls -- or at least those pretending to be Catholic high school girls on various websites he often visited.

The woman's hand slowly rose with the palm facing the crowd. Walter expected her to squeeze the outer fingers together and leave a space between them, proclaiming, "Live long and prosper," but she didn't. She scanned the area and then her piercing eyes stared directly at the camera. Walter shuddered. It was as if she were staring at him. Then she placed her fingertips to her lips and threw a kiss. There was a moment of silence followed by the crowd roaring in laughter and applauding.

Now convinced it was an elaborate marketing scheme, Walter scowled at his messy hand. He wiped it with a napkin before turning off the television with a "humph."

After finishing dinner and cleaning up, Walter paid some bills and then strolled into the family room. Flipping through his DVD collection, he spotted the original version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still." With a chuckle, he removed it from the protective sleeve and inserted it into the DVD player. If Michael Rennie looked like that chick they wouldn't have shot him. He laughed again and was ready to press the "play" button when the doorbell rang.

Walter trudged to the door, mumbling, "Damn! Why can't they leave me alone? Probably some kid wanting money for cookies or something." Then his face softened and he licked his lips. "Mmm, cookies."

Looking down when he swung the door open, Walter expected to see a young girl scout. Instead, he spotted a pair of long legs sticking out from beneath a short, plaid skirt. His eyes slowly traveled up the slim body, past the narrow waist, over the swell of her breasts, to a beautiful face framed by long black hair. His jaw dropped.

"You think I am pretty," the woman said in a slow-paced voice.

"What kind of question is that?"

"It is not a question. I believe the pitch of the voice rises at the end of a sentence when it is a question. I made sure mine did not."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Who are you? What do you want?"

"I want to learn how to serve man."

"You what! Who the hell--?" Walter took a step back. Wagging a finger at her, he said, "Wait! I recognize you. You're the woman in that stupid flying saucer. What are you doing here?"

The woman stood expressionless. "I want to learn how to serve man. I am writing a book and need an Earthling."

"An Earthling? Look, lady, I don't know what you're selling but I'm not buying."

"I am not selling. I am writing a book for my people. I want to serve man and I have chosen you."

"Yeah, good one." Walter smirked. "Okay, then tell me how you picked me?"

"You would not understand."

"Try me."

"No, you will not understand. All I can say is that our minds can scan the wires you use for television." She hesitated and then said, "Think of it as two-way cable. You watched me and I watched you."

"Lady, you're crazy. That can't be."

She paused and rubbed her chin while furrowing her brow. Then her face lit up as she dropped her hand to her side. "You were eating. You had food all over your face. It was white in color. I lost contact when you shut off the television but by then I knew where you were."

"How did you know I got mashed potato on my face?"

"I saw it."

"Yeah, right! Okay, let's assume I believe you. What are you selling?"

"All I want to do is to learn how to serve you."

"So, you want to learn how to serve me? Like a slave, huh?" Walter snickered. "Okay, show me what's under your skirt."

Walter gasped when the woman grabbed the hem of her short skirt and yanked it straight up. His eyes locked on the shimmer of her silky red panties, but then he quickly looked around her to see if there was a camera or others watching. They were alone so his eyes returned to her panties. When she did not lower her skirt he looked up at her face, slack jawed.

"Are you pleased?" the woman asked.

"Shit yeah! What else will you do for me?"

"Whatever you desire. I am here to serve man and will do whatever it takes to do that."

"I wanna see you naked!" Walter blurted.

Without hesitation, the woman grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off, shaking her head to untangle her long black hair. Walter gasped, once again looking past her into the hall. He snatched her forearm and flung her into his apartment, slamming the door behind them.

After stumbling, the woman turned and looked at him wide-eyed. "Did I do something wrong?"

"You can't get naked in the hall."

"But that is what you told me to do. Did it not please you?"

Walter stared at her naked breasts and sighed. Then he looked up at her face. "No, it's my fault. I guess I wasn't thinking."

"Should I get dressed?"

"No!" Then, in a calmer voice, he said, "No, I like you like that. Take off the rest of your clothes."

The woman undid the side button to her skirt and unzipped it. She held it up for a moment while staring at Walter. A small smile appeared on her lips when he sucked in a lungful of air. She released the skirt, letting it fall to her feet, leaving her in only bikini-cut nylon panties. She stepped out of her crumpled skirt and sandals and hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties.

"No, wait!" Walter shouted. "Are you for real?"

The woman smiled and poked her forearm. "Yes, I am real. Do you want to touch me for proof?"

"I mean, are you really from outer space? Are you an alien?"

"I am not from this planet."

"Then where?"

"I cannot explain it in terms you would understand. We have been monitoring Earth for centuries. Our leaders thought now was the right time to come here."

"What is the name of your planet?"

"There is no English or any other Earth language word for it and you would not be able to pronounce what we call it."

"Try me."

The woman stood with her feet slightly apart and her hands on her hips. She stared at Walter and then nodded once. Her mouth opened and a sound Walter could not describe came out. Part of it sounded as if she were clearing her throat and another part sounded like a shrill.

"Do you want me to continue?" she asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

The woman slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, stretching it away from her body and letting it snap back.

"No, I want to take them off. Can I?" Walter asked.

"I am here to serve you. You can do as you wish."

Walter stumbled in his haste, almost falling at the woman's feet. "Can I touch--?" he began, but didn't complete the sentence. Instead, he ran his fingertips over the woman's belly which undulated at his touch. He stroked her soft, warm flesh several times and then, without warning, cupped her crotch. Ready to recoil at the expected slap, Walter held his breath and stared at the woman's face. She shuffled her feet further apart.

Walter felt the heat on his palm. When the woman smiled, he squeezed her pussy. She lidded her eyes and rocked her hips, bending her knees outward. Their eyes became level and Walter realized that she was a couple of inches taller than him.

"Why did you pick me?" he asked solemnly.

She opened her eyes. "Because you liked me."

"But you're so pretty and sexy. I'm..." He lowered his eyes and then raised them. "Well, I'm short and kinda dumpy."

"You are perfect."

"I'm fat!" His hand between her legs stopped moving.

"You are perfect. You are just what I was looking for. You are the perfect Earthling to serve."

"Do you really mean that?"

She licked her lips and smiled. "Yes."

Walter's upper body leaned back. Having been teased since puberty about his weight, he stared at the woman's face. There was none of the smirking or taunting he was accustomed to. He squeezed her pussy through the panties while moving in for a kiss. When their lips met, she ground her mouth to his and humped his hand.

Walter's mouth slid over her bottom lip to her chin and onto her neck. He nibbled the soft flesh before moving lower to suckle a nipple. Both hands wrapped around the breast as if he were holding a ball. He heard a grunt and wondered if he was hurting her, but he didn't care. She was there to serve him so only his needs mattered.

Walter's hands slid off the woman's breast and trailed down her sides, snagging the panties with his thumbs. He dragged them down as far as his short, chubby arms would allow. Only then did the nipple pop from his mouth as he squatted. He stared at her crotch inches from his face and inhaled deeply, holding the breath before releasing the air through his mouth.

"Spread your legs," Walter said breathlessly.

The panties at mid-thigh only stretched so far as they dug into her flesh.

Seeing the error of his command, Walter shouted, "Get on the couch! Hurry!"

The woman looked over her shoulder and then turned. She waddled to the living room, the panties around her thighs hobbling her. Walter watched her naked ass. He was still crouching when she plopped down on the couch. He jumped to his feet and ran to her.

"Take off your panties!" he ordered.

The woman slid them down her long legs and let them slip from her fingers onto the floor.

"Spread your legs." When she complied, he said, "As far as you can."

The woman lifted her feet onto the couch and, digging her heels into the cushion, used her hands to push her knees apart. Walter gasped at the sight.

"Do you shave?" he asked.

"No, we do not have hair in that area. Does that displease you?"

"I like it like that. I can see everything."

"Would you like to see more?"

"What do you mean?"

The woman placed two fingers on either side of her slit and pulled outward. The pink inner-flesh appeared. Then she used her thumbs to pry the upper portion apart, causing her little clitoris to pop out like a pearl in an oyster.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.