Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Prologue: The Meeting in Star City

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue: The Meeting in Star City - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Jessica Armstrong called the meeting in Armstrong Manor to order as she looked around her Dining Room table at the heroines gathered there. At the table sat Chloe Hamilton, the daughter of the Star City Police Chief and her sidekick, Comet Girl. Next to her were Ashlyn Hamilton and her daughter Nanette cousins to Chloe and the heroines Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl. Beside them was Victoria Chaste, Ashlyn's friend and a lawyer, known as Puritan. Also at the table was Moira Jones, her former partner, TV reporter and Ebony Avenger, Midori Lee, police officer and Green Hornette and Isabelle Casta, waitress and Mystique Maiden.

Mrs. Confederate, Southern Girl and Puritan formed the nucleus of the heroine group Southern Justice while the others, and Jessica as Solar Woman, formed the group Dusk to Dawn.

"I want to bring everyone up to speed on what I think happened in Delta City," Jessica said. But first I'd like to thank Chloe for getting her cousins Ashlyn and Nanette here, with their friend Victoria. I'm sure their help will be valuable to us. About a month ago the District Attorney in Delta City, Angela Greer, contacted me asking for our help. She didn't explain the problem and so when I got her voice mail when I returned her call, I told her to contact Brenda Wade because Brenda could get in touch with me at anytime. When I didn't hear from Brenda I thought the problem had been solved and put it out of my mind. But now the state bill to legalize prostitution in Delta City and have the government run it that was rejected in the Capitol, has been passed by the Delta City Council and County Board of Commissioners. This new law has the prostitution being run in two main bordellos in town. One was once Wade Manor and the other was Morgan Manor. That means something must have happened to Brenda Wade and Axanna Morgan. That also places a shadow on the whereabouts and safety of Summer Morgan and Lydia Wills, Brenda's charge. Moira was to contact Tanya O'Donnel up there but has not been able to do so. On top of this Angela Greer has not been seen in public since the day of the killings of the City Mayor, Chief of Police, Senator Groves and Representative Vale. We all know who these women were, along with Anita Jackson and Yumi Wong, who also seem to have disappeared.

The backers of the new law were the new Mayor, Ramon Prize, and Chief of Police Tony Romano. According to what I remember from talking to Brenda, and what Moira learned from Tonya's news station, Ramon Prize was the drug lord and most powerful mobster in Delta City. Tony Romano was his lieutenant and chief enforcer. Several weeks before all this seems to have started a kid appears to have joined the organization. All that is known of him is his first name, Max. It appears he runs prostitution for Prize with his mother, a woman named Gail, managing Morgan Manor Bordello. Max seems to live at Wade Manor, now called Wade Manor House of Super Sluts, with a young blond woman managing it. I personally think the House of Super Sluts has an ominous ring to it with all these women missing. Moira, what were you able to find out from your news contacts up there?"

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.