A Mother's Perversion - Cover

A Mother's Perversion

by parabolus

Copyright© 2010 by parabolus

Incest Sex Story: She wanted her son to hurt her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   .

This story was requested by a submissive woman reader who fantasizes about her son abusing and then fucking her. I hope she likes it — and you do, too!


My mother came into my room, staring at me with heavy eyes, and my heart sank.

Since my marriage broke up, I'd moved back in with my mother. I'd tried to resist temptation, but it was useless. I knew that what we did was wrong, but it was like a drug, alluring, enticing, addictive...

She moved towards me slowly: her thin, red, almost transparent blouse that barely reached her hips, was completely unbuttoned, hanging open over her ripe, heavy breasts — apart from that, she was naked.

She pushed the blouse back with her left hand, completely baring her breast, and clutched it, crushing it mercilessly, pinching her nipple, rubbing her palm over it, lifting it her mouth and sucking it, and I saw her teeth tugging at her nipple.

I ran my eyes over her lush body, lingering on the thick triangular bush of pubic hair at the base of her slightly curved belly, and she put one finger in her mouth, sucking it, and then slipped it between her legs, watching me, knowing that seeing her touching herself always aroused me.

Then her hand moved behind her back, and she slapped her bottom with all her force. I saw her bite her bottom lip and wince with pain, and my cock jerked involuntarily.

She slapped herself again, and then once more, and then she came closer to the chair in which I was sitting, until she was standing directly in front of me. She slowly slipped her blouse of her shoulders, leaning forward and thrusting her naked breasts towards me, offering herself to me and looking at me pleadingly.

'Please, Master, ' she whispered

I hesitated for a brief moment, and then I touched her cheek, and she flinched in anticipation. I didn't disappoint her — I slapped her face, hard, and her eyes lit up. Then I slapped her left breast, equally hard, and then back-handed her right breast even harder. She gasped, and slid to her knees in front of me, and I kissed her brutally.

She pushed herself between my legs, working her wet open mouth on mine, and I reached down and gripped her left breast, crushing it even more fiercely than she'd done, pinching the nipple tightly between my forefinger and thumb, twisting it, pulling it, my tongue deep in her mouth.

I wound the fingers of my left hand in her hair, tugging it unmercifully, dragging her head back, and then I released her breast and slapped her face again. Tears sprang involuntarily to her eyes, and I slapped her face once more.

I reached down and slipped my hand between her legs — her cunt was dripping wet, and I pushed my fingers deep into her vagina, gripping her painfully, and then I withdrew my fingers and forced them into her mouth.

She sucked her juices from them eagerly — saliva glistened on her chin from our kissing wetly, and I smeared it and the remainder of her juices over her face.

She knelt up, rubbing her breasts against my face, and I bit them savagely, knowing that my teeth would leave marks on them for days.

I was still twisting my fingers in her hair, and I used it to drag her across my thighs. Her bottom was glowing red from where she'd slapped herself, and I slapped it even harder. I left my hand there, and caressed her soft yielding flesh for a moment, and then I slapped her again. I alternated slaps and caresses for several minutes, and my mother started to moan softly, squirming on my lap, and I saw her biting her hand, and spanked her again.

'Harder, darling - please!' she breathed.

I'd started fucking her when I was fourteen, although I'd been kissing her and feeling her breasts long before that, and one day I'd spanked her bare bottom playfully, but more forcefully than I'd intended. She'd caught her breath and begged me to do it again, and, well, one thing had led to another.

I fondled her quivering bottom, stroking her naked shoulders with my other hand, and then slid my fingers between her soft cheeks, probing until I found what I was looking for, and pushed one, and then two, fingers into her.

'Oh, yes — do my bottom, Master!' she cried.

I withdrew my fingers, and slapped her reddened backside violently.

'When I'm ready, cunt!' I rasped.

I slid my hand under her body and kneaded her breasts roughly for a few minutes, until eventually I pushed her off my lap and grabbed her hair again as I stood up. I dragged her to her feet and kissed her violently, running my free hand over her body and between her trembling legs, and then I hauled her over to the bed and flung her down onto it. She lay on her back, fingering herself, watching me hungrily as I tore my clothes off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.