Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Even when I had fantasized about something like this happening to me one day, I always had been sure that nothing like that could ever happen for real. Firstly, because I surely would get arrested, and secondly, because I would probably die from shame at the spot.

Well, before I tell you what happened to me, I can better give you some background information about myself. Not that this will explain why it happened to me, but I'm sure that it will explain how it could happen to me and also tell you about what kind of person I am.

You must know that somewhere after my sixteenth birthday, I started to do things that many would probably find strange. In a way, my parents played a part in this, because they were often away during the weekends, and then I had our flat for me alone. On those days, I started to explore my sexuality. Not in the way you would think, because I was very shy and had trouble with talking to other people, especially girls. So, on those days that I was home alone, I started to fantasize about erotic situations and started to act them out. During one of those fantasies, I learned that I loved to walk around naked in my own home. I can't explain it, but it just gave me a nice feeling. And from those feelings, most of my fantasies started to be about being naked and getting caught while doing this. Not that I wanted this to happen, ever, but just the fantasy was enough for me to get me turned on.

It was just plain fun to think about those things, and also about how I would react on it if it would happen for real. Of course in my fantasy, I was always courageous and acted like I was in control of the situation. In reality, if something like this would happen, I think I would have crawled away in a corner, crying my eyes out.

But for my fantasy life, it was wonderful, the thought of being caught naked by a girl, was a huge turn on for me. I wondered about all the things that they would do with me, or what kind of things they would make me do. Like most boys of that age, without a girlfriend, my hand was always my best friend while imagining those things. Because of being alone, so often, I had a rather active imagination and for weeks, well, months in fact, I acted out many of my fantasies. Sometimes, I even handcuffed myself and then tried to free myself without using the keys. Well, those handcuffs weren't that difficult to open, just a little wire was enough to open them.

This thing went on for almost a year. And there had been a few close calls when my parents came home unexpectedly, but they never caught me. The scariest thing was once when I had handcuffed my hands behind my back, and I suddenly heard the voices of my parents in the hallway. I was just in time, to get into my bed, and then I kept lying there as quietly as I could. Like usual, my mother had looked in on me, but she hadn't noticed anything unusual. I still wonder what they would have done, if they had caught me naked and handcuffed like that. Brrr, I get the chills just by thinking about it.

However, by the time I turned seventeen, I was getting bored by just running around naked in our flat. And on a whim, I decided to extend my fantasies to the rest of the apartment building. It wasn't a huge building, because it had only six flats on three floors, and also an attic and a cellar. So, going out of my flat, naked and sneaking around the hallways was fun to do. Sometimes I even sneaked up to the attic or down to the cellar. Although the attic was safer, because nobody used it. I even cleaned it out, because there were a lot of cobwebs and dirt everywhere. In the end, I turned it into a rather nice looking place. Of course, I also understood that when I would be naked up there and somebody would come up the stairs, there was no place to hide myself. So, in the beginning, I had hidden some clothes in a plastic bag up there. Although, I have never needed them, except from one time when my parents came home when I was up there. So, my preparations had turned out to be a good thing.

Going down to the cellar was somewhat more difficult. The front door of our building had a full length transparent glass window in it, and to reach the door of the cellar, I had to walk all the way through the hallway that was in plain sight from outside. So, somebody walking by and looking in could easily see me, especially if I would put the lights on. However, with the lights off, they could maybe see me as well, but it would be more difficult, I hoped. The cellar itself was mostly used to store things in it that you wouldn't use much and it had six separate rooms, or boxes as we liked to call them. So, it wasn't as fun down there as in the attic. However, just the fact that I had to be more careful there made me go down sometimes, because you also had only one entrance to it and the only place where I could hide myself would be in our own little box. I could only hope that nobody would be curious enough to have a look inside our place. I can tell you, I had a few close calls down there, but luckily, my neighbors weren't nosy.

By now, I was doing this almost every weekend when my parents were gone. It even happened that I was immediately undressing after they had left and only got dressed again late on the Sunday evening, just before they would be getting home.

I was sneaking around our hallways for three months already, when a new neighbor came living in the flat above ours. All the other neighbors had been of my parents age or older. Only the couple living downstairs had a child, a son that was three years older than me. But now, my new upstairs neighbor became one of my fantasies as well, because, she was a beautiful woman of twenty-four years old. In my mind, I fantasized about being caught by her, and that she would have her way with me. Well, that was the dream, in reality, I always jumped out of my skin, whenever I thought she was getting too close to me. Sometimes, I even had to sneak back to the attic to avoid being seen by her and then sneak back down, past her door to my own flat. In a way, it made it more thrilling for me again, but also scarier.

By the time I was eighteen, I had finally made some friends. They were all classmates, and strangely enough, our group had more girls than boys in it. To make it even worse, I had developed a crush on one of them, but I was still too shy to ask her out, so she just remained a good friend and nothing more. Although, my new friends had sometimes hindered me to do my thing during the weekends, but I didn't mind it too much though.

The attic had also changed, we had turned it into a nice hangout for us and had now a few old sofas in it and an old coffee table in the middle. If only my friends had known what I did there sometimes, I think they would have looked differently at me and the place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.