Robert: Requited Loves - Cover

Robert: Requited Loves

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2010 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Boy and his sister get off to a rough start in life and are parted from each other within a few years and he loses complete track of her. The young man searches for a substitute love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   .

DISCLAIMERS:

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies--what could be? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Beside the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge consenting adults for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS:

Robert Smith ... male lead character, eighteen at graduation from a military academy

Roberta Smith ... female lead character, two years younger than brother Robert

Lila ... female supporting character, thirties, sexually insatiable

I believe I'm a fortunate man, a very fortunate man. So many people go through life with love unrequited-that is, unattainable, unfulfilled, unconsummated. Whereas I on the other hand, have had multiple and requited true loves. How did this come about for me? How did I get so lucky? Well that's quite a story.

The root of the problem was that my surrogate father and I never got along. That's putting it mildly. I call him surrogate because he was not my biological father and--he never married my mother. I said, "putting it mildly" because after he came on the scene, I was constantly in minor trouble with the law to spite and antagonize him.

You see, I was five and my sister, Roberta, was barely two when my real father died in a car crash in 1945. By the time I reached ten, Shithead, as I called him, had enough. I was unceremoniously shipped off to a Virginia military school for young boys where I spent the next seven years and where I finished the equivalent of grammar school and high school along with the military training.

I never got back home. Shithead wouldn't allow it. Mother hit the bottle two years after Shithead moved in and was never the same again. Two years before I finished the academy, mother was killed in a hit and run accident as she wobbled home from a tavern one night. Shithead disappeared.

How did I know all this without ever going home? Simple. Roberta wrote to me quite often the first few years. She was placed in foster care less than two years after Shithead moved in after neighbors complained about all the noise and problems and after people found out Shithead was chasing my sister around the bedroom. He never caught her, thank God.

Roberta was adopted out of foster care at age eleven and grew up somewhere in Iowa. She found the address of the academy I attended before she was pulled from mother's care. She wrote to me until her adoption and then the letters quickly petered out. She didn't remember a lot about me as she was only seven when I left. I lost track of her after that.

Graduation week at the academy was hectic. John, my best buddy at the academy said, "Robert, you're eighteen by several months and never been laid. It's time we helped you get that done."

"We," was John and the three others with whom I buddied. All four of them were "experienced," and constantly lamented the fact that I wasn't.

John went on, "We've all chipped in and bought you a woman for tonight--all night." He handed me a slip of paper as he continued, "All you have to do is show up at this address at seven tonight."

"Shit, guys, I don't know about this."

"Well, we do. If necessary, we'll escort you to her door. We intend to see you through this."

There were hearty guff-haws all around. It was Saturday night and the academy was liberal with weekend passes, at least for seniors. I didn't think there was anyway I was going to get out of this one. My buddies were adamant.

Come six forty five, since I still appeared to be dragging my heels too much, I was delivered to the door by my gang. Only after the door opened and I stepped in did the car speed away.

A gorgeous woman who appeared to be somewhere between thirty-five and forty-five stood before me. Thirty to thirty-five, I mentally corrected myself as I looked her over up close.

"Hello, Robert. My name is Lila. Welcome to my home. Would you like something to drink?"

"Uh, b, beer, I guess."

When Lila brought my beer and some wine for herself, she sat on the sofa across from me. I was sitting in a chair. Her perfume was intoxicating. Her deep cleavage on full display was maddening. Her bare legs, exposed to mid thigh by her short skirt was, uh, well, that was indescribable and also very intoxicating.

While we chatted, mostly Lila asking me questions, she crossed and uncrossed her legs. This made her skirt ride up even further, exposing her unclad bush. I perspired even more and the bulge in my pants was growing painful. Lila bent forward to pick up a napkin she dropped. In the process, she fully exposed her gorgeous boobs, unfettered by a bra.

When she sat back up, she asked, "Do you like what you see, Robert?"

All hesitation seemed to drop away as I answered, "Yes, I really do."

"Then why don't you come over here and sit beside me?"

I sad down beside her and placed my right arm on the back of the sofa behind her. She immediately grabbed my left hand, slid it down her loose fitting top, and placed it squarely on her left tit.

"Do you like the feel of that, Robert?"

My answer was to caress her tit and squeeze her already erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The nipple was already erect, but it became more so as I played with it.

"Does what I'm doing to your nipple answer your question? Does my hand feel good to you?"

Before she could utter a reply, I leaned in and kissed her deeply on her lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue gently probed my lips. It took me long enough to get the idea and finally open my mouth. Lila uttered a deep moan. My tongue met hers and our two tongues danced.

Lila broke our kiss at last. "You do catch on quickly, my boy, yes indeed you do."

Growing still bolder, I withdrew my hands and tugged the bottom of her top up. She raised her arms to help and I pulled the top off and dropped it on the floor. She was now naked from the waist up.

I just stared for a bit at her luscious tits. Perfect globes with only the tiniest bit of sag as yet. Large aureola capped those wonderful melons with long, erect nipples jutting from their centers. My mouth had a mind of its own. It just dropped onto the nearest nipple and I sucked and licked with abandon.

My right hand played with her hair at the nape of her neck while my left hand found the other nipple and went to work on it. Lila moaned some more. Her left hand had found the bulge in my pants and caressed it over top of the cloth.

Lila whispered in my ear, "John told me you were inexperienced. Doesn't seem that way to me." She squeezed hard on my bulge and I groaned in pleasure.

My hand dropped from Lila's tit to her belly and caressed her navel. I slipped the hand still lower, sliding it beneath the waistband of her skirt to her bushy mound. Her legs parted to allow me access.

Lack of experience or not, what to do just seemed to come naturally as the action progressed. My middle finger was sliding up and down her crevice, getting very wet in the process. Lila moaned and writhed even more.

Suddenly, I withdrew my both hands from her.

"What? What are y..."

I cut her off by grabbing hold of her skirt and literally ripping it off her body. I forced her on her back and placed one leg up on the sofa back and the other on the floor. My mouth dived for her bush. My tongue now replaced my finger in her very wet crevice.

"My God," moaned Lila. who said you were inexperienced."

That was the second time she said that and it wouldn't be the last. Her hips were slowly undulating up and down in no time flat. I added a finger below my tongue. It found the opening to her pussy and sank in full length. I rotated and agitated the finger in all directions. I added a second and then a third finger to the mix.

I thought she was going to come off the couch. Lila just really humped my tongue and fingers, grinding away with real force. I guess she liked what I was doing to her body. Her nectar tasted just great to me, but then, I had nothing to compare it to so far as other women. She was my first, my first muff diving experience.

Lila suddenly climaxed, long and hard. My mouth and nose got drenched. I couldn't lap it all up quickly enough.

"Oh my God," she sighed.

I moved up and kissed her again, sharing her own nectar with her.

"That's sexy," she mumbled.

For various reasons, I'd dressed in "civvies" for the night. That was a white cotton tee and jeans. Lila gripped the bottom of the tee and pulled it up and over my head, breaking our kiss.

She pushed me up and back down onto the sofa. My jeans quickly came off at her tugging. The BVD's went with the jeans. My aching tool sprang up smartly as it was released from its confinement.

Lila's mouth quickly found my leaking flesh pole and she went to work with a blow job that had me moaning and groaning in thirty seconds flat. In sixty seconds, I blew my wad down her throat.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it."

"That's not a problem, dear boy."

She choked a little as she swallowed the last of my load.

"All it means is that you'll last for quite a while for the next round. Now I want you and your still hard dick to climb in the saddle and fuck my brains out."

So, I climbed in the saddle. I positioned my cock between her legs and touched her lips with it.

"Slide your cock up and down my slit, Robert. That will lubricate it but it will also give me a great deal of pleasure."

I took hold of my cock and did as she bid me. I let the helmet sink into her slit as I rubbed from her clit to her rosebud and back. Lila moaned deeply as I made very slow, sensuous passed with my cockhead.

This was driving me wild as well. As I reached her gate again, I thrust hard and sank into her tunnel of love. I just kept shoving until I was balls deep in her cunt.

"Now, Robert, stroke in and out slowly until I tell you to speed up."

"Yeeesss," I groaned in pleasure.

Since I blew my first load quickly, I did last a lot longer the second time. As I stroked, she matched me stroke for stroke, in a long, lazy, very pleasurable fuck. It just seemed to go on and on. Finally, though, as the climax built, we sped up the pace, stroking faster and faster.

We exploded more or less together in an ecstasy of pleasure and love fluids. My load seemed as large or larger than the first one. Lila had multiple, rolling orgasms for a couple of minutes.

Coming down from her high, Lila said, "Well, Robert, for a novice, you did damned well. Damned well indeed."

"All I know is, Lila, that was the most pleasurable thing I've ever done."

We were at it, off and on, for the rest of the night. We slept some, but not much. I just couldn't get enough fuckin' and apparently, neither could Lila. Somewhere close to dawn, we both finally fell into an exhausted sleep.

Just past noon, a naked Lila woke me. "Food's on, lover."

"God, I'm really starved, Lila."

"I don't doubt it after the heavy work you did all night last night."

We both laughed. I climbed out of bed but remained naked, my cock flopping around at about half mast. If I looked at Lila much or thought about her, my cock wouldn't stay at half mast for long. It didn't and I ended up with an erection most of the time 'til I left two hours later.

Sitting at the table, her naked tits driving me insane, we drank coffee and talked.

"Do you do this sort of thing often, Lila?"

"What sort of thing do you mean, Robert?"

"Take in a stranger and fuck him all night."

"As a matter of fact I do. I've been a widow quite a while, but I crave sex worse than when my husband was alive.

"And this is how you get that sex?"

"Yes. I guess you could say my son, John, your buddy, pimps for me."

"Huh? John is your son?"

"Yes. I had to come up with my own dates for some time and I was disgusted with singles bars and the like. I found I like to initiate young men into the world of sex and John could supply me with an unlimited supply of those virgin young men from the academy."

"Wow. I never knew that about him."

"Now that he's graduating, I don't know what will happen."

"I'm sure you'll manage. I'm just glad I got to meet you before I graduate and leave for parts unknown."

"Me too, Robert."

"But I'm jealous about the others before me. Even more so about those that will follow."

"Don't be, Robert. Just think of this experience as your initiation into the incredible world of sex."

After our long, leisurely lunch, I gave her a long, lingering kiss good-bye and left to return to the academy. We were both much too sore to do anything more than that.

Thanks to one of my instructors and my own outstanding academic record, after graduation, I won an appointment to the Air Force Academy in Colorado. My other four buddies went off on their own career paths. I never got a chance to see Lila again before I left for the Academy. The experience with her became a treasured memory.

I fell in love with Colorado. But my plebe year at the Academy was anything but lovely what with heavy academic classes, rigid discipline, hazing, and the tough physical requirements. But, like thousands of others before me, I survived the year. Plebes had very little free time and survival blotted out any thoughts of females and sex--at least for me.

My second year went much better. But grades still came harder at the Academy than back in the military school in Virginia. I had to study hard most of my free time. Girls remained all but a thing of the past for the duration. I couldn't afford them the time. There were dances and some fraternization during the year, but nothing else. I had to attend most of the official parties.

My third class year, everything came crashing down. I received a football injury and subsequent infection that put paid to any Air Force career. By the fall of what would have been my fourth class year, I had more or less recovered, but I was left with sufficient disability to involuntarily terminate my military service. I was a civilian again.

I had to start over, taking computer classes at a local community college looking toward future employment. I was reawakening to the other sex, but had been out of circulation for so long, I didn't know where to begin. The problem resolved itself one day while I was in the student union for lunch.

I'd just turned with my full tray of goodies and crashed into someone. She was absolutely, drop dead gorgeous. Flaming red hair, green eyes, lots of chest, tight waist, tight hips, and...

"You dumb, clumsy son-of-a-bitch, why don't you look before you leap? Jesus, just look at me!"

"I am," I said before I thought.

I didn't see that left coming. She smacked me in the face quite smartly.

"I beg your pardon, Ma'am, I didn't mean to offend. It's just that you're so beautiful."

"With this slop all over me?"

I all but whispered at the end, "You'd look gorgeous in anything--or nothing."

Her face went beet red, nearly matching her hair. This time it was her right that came at me. But I'd anticipated such a move and caught her wrist half way to her target. I had to hang on tight as she was extraordinarily strong. She gritted her teeth and brought up reinforcements--her left.

I caught that too and hung on with determination.

With menace in her voice, she growled, "Let me go."

"OK."

Still holding on tightly, I brought her arms down but quickly tucked them into the small of her back, placing her into a tight clinch with me. I pulled her tight against me and planted my lips on hers in a passionate kiss. The gooey food nearly stuck her tits to me, I had crushed her into me so hard.

My left hand held her wrists while my right hand moved to hold her head from behind, keeping her lips locked to mine. My rising erection was pressing hard into her nether regions.

She fought to get loose, but I hung on, still locked to her lips. Quite a crowd had gathered to watch, hooting and whistling, cheering us on. I don't think the girl was aware of them. I barely was aware.

Without warning, she suddenly quit struggling. I released her wrists. She brought her arms around my neck and embraced me as tightly as I did her. We were still lip locked. Finally, she sighed, relaxed, and went nearly limp in my arms, breaking our kiss.

The lady made direct eye contact with me with a look of wonder and sighed again. She may have been limp, but her pussy was still up tight against my very hard dick. She didn't even try to back off for a time.

There was clapping all around. Loud, thunderous clapping. Somewhere in the crowd, I heard something shouted. It sounded like, "Hey, the ice queen has finally melted." I don't think she heard it. She was still groggy.

Looking down at her, I said, "My name is Bob. Why don't we split this place and go somewhere to clean up?"

She mumbled, "OK, I'm Bert."

We went outside, hand in hand, to the accompaniment of continuing cheers and whistles. I put her in my yellow, VW Beetle. With a dreamy look on her face, Bert was still not quite out of her dazed state of amazement.

The car? Oh, I had a good job. Manual labor at which I didn't intend to spend the rest of my working life. Hence the money for the car, a modest apartment of two rooms plus bath, and college classes. That was my ticket to an even better job and life.

My apartment was five minutes from campus. By the time I got her inside, she appeared to be coming back to her senses. Then I wondered if she really had when she reached her hands behind my neck, pulled me down to her mouth, and gave me another long and passionate kiss, sloppy tongue and all.

"What?" I asked.

Dreamily, she replied, "I don't know what you did to me, but you woke something up when you kissed me back there in the union and it has started a fire in me that just won't be quenched."

"Well, far be it for me to put water on that fire."

We clinched again as I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly into my still bulging erection. She grabbed me and pulled her tits hard against my chest. The kiss was full of fire and fury.

I was kneading her butt. She was caressing the back of my neck and head. One of her hands dropped to slide between us and grabbed my dick. Old Pete just pulsed harder and, if possible, grew a bit larger still.

"Let's get out of these soggy clothes, Bert."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.