Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Today it seemed that the sun was trying to go down faster than it normally did as a woman, who looked completely out of place, slowly made her way down one the side of the street past a bar in the rough side of town

She had been coming down to the area where the police had told her that her boyfriend was last seen. She kept hoping against hope that she might find someone, anyone, who might know something about him.

As much as she loved him, they really hadn't parted on good terms last time that she saw him and she wanted a chance to change that by talking to him once again.

The woman was so determined to find him that she made it a point to come down to this area every weekend over the last month to look for anyone who either had seen him or had any information about him.

Without intending to, and before she realized it, she had let everything else so far suffer in her life because of this single minded determination to locate him.

At her job she had always been known as a young up and comer, but this had changed lately to the point where all of her reviews over the last eight months were now becoming something in the just barely satisfactory area. Not enough to get her fired, but enough that she was put on notice that she wasn't performing up to her usually high standards.

But she didn't care.

Her job was only a necessary evil she needed to find him. If she lost it in the search for him she would find another. Her love for him was just that great.

She hadn't been taking care of herself and her fairly attractive frame was starting to grow lean. It wasn't enough yet to distract from her looks, for now it enhanced them, but if she didn't start taking better care of herself it soon would.

As she walked down the street, again feeling dejected from the lack of information she found, it was then that she noticed four young men who appeared to be somewhere between the ages of sixteen and twenty, dressed the same and standing around leaning against the wall of a bar just ahead of her watching her approach.

Making her nervous, she looked across the street trying to decide where to cross, and it was then that she noticed there were two more men who seemed to be similarly dressed and also watching her progress down the side of the street as well.

As she took better notice of them it was then that she realized they were all wearing the exact same colors. It was only then she could tell that they were all part of some gang.

Starting to backtrack she turned, only to see that a couple other young men dressed the same as the rest had been following her and she didn't even realize it.

Desperately she started looking around for somewhere to go, a building, stairway, an open alley, something that she could enter to get away from them. She stopped moving as she desperately looked around for somewhere safe to enter.

"Hey gorgeous what's wrong? Who are you looking for? Where are you looking to go?" called out one of the guys. She thought he must be the leader as he was the only one that spoke and seemed tougher than the rest.

Frozen in fear at the spot she could only watch as the three other young men also peeled themselves free of the wall and followed him as he headed for her.

As she looked nervously around, she then noticed that the other two already crossing the street in the waning light heading their way.

Rooted in fear she didn't move as the young man who spoke came up and put his arm around her shoulders. The young men had her trapped in a half circle with her back to a closed off alleyway.

"You know, he must not think that you're all that important if you can't find who you're looking for. I can't imagine someone not wanting to be found by you. What do you say to giving up on him and you coming and hanging out with us for a while?" asked the young man.

Looking into his face, the woman realized he had to be in his early twenties.

He had sandy blonde hair in a tight buzz cut. He had a ring in his nose and she could see tattoos on his wrist as his light jacket slid up his arm. His piercing blue eyes tried to hold her in place as he spoke to her. He might have been quite attractive if he wasn't trying to act tough.

"You know we've watched you come down her for the last few weeks looking for someone. What do you say that you give us a chance to show you the way around my bedroom for a while? You know you'll like it, bitch" said the young man suddenly.

Suddenly a third sense went off, something trying hard to tell her that this wouldn't end well for her, and the woman quickly lurched backwards almost by reflex into the alley between buildings out of his grasp. She didn't want to end up forced into sex, or as an unwilling rape victim, even if it wasn't that smart to be in this area of town alone.

The young men suddenly started jeering from behind her as she desperately started into the blind alley looking for a way out.

About midway into it the woman noticed a door that she was sure wasn't there when she first looked. It was a solid looking security door that looked to be made of some type of heavy wood.

Desperately lunging for the door it seemed to almost swing open on its own, and as the woman turned to look behind her, she noticed the young men suddenly running for the door to try and prevent her from closing it.

She barely got the door slammed shut as she heard the young men trying to push the door open to force their way in. Locking the door she started walking backwards away from it as she heard them trying hard to break it in.

The woman turned and looked around her, and she could see that she appeared to be in a long hallway that led into another room.

Quickly walking down the hallway, she headed for the room thinking to explain herself and ask the owners of wherever she was to call the police for her, when suddenly all the lights went out and she felt as if she was falling into an endless black pit as the floor dropped out from beneath her.


Finally able to force open the door the young men look around into a storage area that couldn't have been more than a 8' x 8' room, and that only had a few items in it, a shovel, rake, broom, and various spider webs but the woman was no where to be found as they stood and looked around.

Looking puzzled at each other the men back away unsure what this meant and where she could have possibly went.


"So when are we going to tell them?" asked Suzan softly as she smiled down at Dusty.

"I want to soon, but I want to do it so I don't hurt anyone any more than I have too. You are all very special to me. You were the first ones to accept me for me when I arrived here," said Dusty trying to look Suzan in the eyes.

"But we need to do it soon. I love you and I don't want to hide it from anyone. And since you finally managed to say it back to me, and agreed to want to be with me, I just want everyone to know that as well.

"And I know that you don't want me to believe your trying to keep one of the other girls as a spare in case we don't work out, do you? You don't want me to believe you're not serious about me at all, do you?" asked Suzan softly in her deep voice, while looking down at Dusty with a soft smile as she lay on his chest.

She barely had her eyes open as she looked down at him, smiling, as she asked her questions in her deep feminine voice. And as she did, she could feel Dusty getting harder underneath her, even though they were still wearing their pants.

While she had already thought he was as hard as he could get, and she knew he always responded well to her voice when she softly spoke to him as she lay on him like this, but as she asked these series of questions she swore he became harder still if that was even possible.

She clearly couldn't miss the twitching from his member either of course.

As she asked her questions she also lifted her chest up just a tiny bit and shifted around so that her naked breasts rubbed back and forth on his equally naked chest to make her point.

Dusty could feel her extremely hard nipples rubbing around on him as she did this and if his hands weren't currently busy massaging her butt they would have been on her firm, yet soft, chest as well.

Dusty's mind wandered as they lay there.

They were taking a few moments to be with each other because Suzan had managed to sneak away in the middle of the night to get to Dusty's room. And while Dusty was always hoping she might come, he didn't always expect her to visit him every night.

But he was happy all the same whenever she decided to come and he heard her enter his room. Even if he was starting to drop off into sleep, he came instantly awake when he heard her key in his door.

The other girls didn't know it, but Suzan had a key to Dusty room in the guild quarters just for moments like this. She would often come by only to make out with him for a few hours late into the night, well after the others had gone to bed before they themselves went to sleep.

Lately and almost all the time she now did it while topless, and usually as she lay across his equally naked chest.

She always said that she thought it only fair if she was topless he be also.

And it was often during these times that Dusty remembered what he was giving up when he chose to abstain from sex with anyone else until he married them this time. After almost a year without sex, and having her stir up these urges like she was, it had long since started him down the path of recovery to get past what had happened to him.

Not to mention that Suzan had a hard body that was beyond belief.

It was both firm and soft in all the right places because it needed to be, and she always managed to use that to the best of her ability while they were alone to keep his undivided attention. He really couldn't believe how many ladies in this world were really built like she was.

You couldn't throw a stone anywhere without hitting a young well built woman here.

Dusty figured it had to do with where he was from, as most of the people drove their cars everywhere.

Where as the people from his world often took their cars to jobs where they did manual labor or even to the gym to work out, but here almost everyone walked everywhere. If they had a hard days work at a job to do they walked to it, then walked home once finished.

It was rare to see someone on a horse or in a wagon unless it was because they were transporting something. The cost of the upkeep of the animals wasn't something most people spent money on, unless they had a reason too.

Not to mention all the physical labor that they all did on a daily basis

Living like this seemed to keep everyone fit, help keep their weight down, as well as give them bodies that people back home spent hours in a gym trying to get. Most of the women could easily get jobs as fitness models without any real preparation in his world.

And if they were back in his world, and if Suzan wore just a tiny bit of makeup daily, she would have been a fashion model easy or maybe an extremely high priced call girl with her looks and her body if she wished, but from what he could see she always kept trying to downplay her looks.

Makeup when she wore it for him made her unbelievably hot, but even without it she was still uncommonly pretty. And over the course of the year, or seasons as they called it, he was still working on getting their terms right and was still getting used to saying that, her hair was now just past her shoulder blades and framing her face nicely.

He was sure she did it because he commented early on how when they met he thought Lori's long hair was so attractive. Dusty had to admit that was something that made him feel special. He wasn't even trying to get her to do that, but he realized she did it to get his attention.

And Dusty was also aware that in this time and place makeup was used for only very special occasions.

Everyone who worked for a living with their hands didn't have the luxury of wearing it all the time because they would soon sweat it off. To them it was a waste of time, effort, and expense.

So the fact that she was willing to do it at all, change her hair style and wear makeup for him, spoke volumes about her interest in him. She said the first night that he saw her with it on in his room was because he was the only one that she would ever do it for and because she was very committed to him.

While he was determined to not have any more casual sex because of his previous bad experiences, and because of his forgotten promise to his aunt that he was determined to keep this go around, the moment Suzan took off her shirt and pushed him back on his bed at nights when she visited was starting to play with his mind.

She was making it very hard to control his lust for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.