Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst - Cover

Preview

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst

by Risq

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Drunk/Drugged, Magic, Fiction, Slow,

Fantasy Sex Story: Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Author's Notes:

There are 13 chapters to this book. I'd like to thank Shadowsaint67 for his help at trying to proof my mess of a story and co-writer BZ for story ideas and finding logic errors.

Once I get a better edited copy I'll post it as well. So to stave off the emails I know are coming, I sent it to the editor, but I know he has some real world things going on, so this is unedited. While I know I can't make everyone happy, I hope I made enough happy to enjoy the story (^_^)

Also there are only 2 chapters with actual sex in them (chapters 9 and 10) for those of you who would rather not read them, I'm warning those who would rather avoid reading about it, but it is a pivotal point of the story so I had to include it. Thanks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.