What Becomes of an Old Slut? - Cover

What Becomes of an Old Slut?

by Sir Semega

Copyright© 2010 by Sir Semega

Fiction Story: A sad story of a life wasted, and it was all for...?

Tags: Ma/Fa  

Now, past her prime, she sits alone after having her last date cancel on her. Another night and a failed attempt at trolling the bars brought her back to her apartment. Her empty small apartment is dark and lonely. There sits on the mantle a faded photo of her family, back when they were all happy and together. It's so faded and old that her image has almost faded away.

It was funny to her how all those cocks, the big ones, the long ones, and the thick ones had all merged together. She only really remembered two of them: Joe's, god that thing was magnificent, and her husbands.

"Funny, how I can't remember anything else about Joe ... was he blond? What did he do for a living? Just that cock is burned into my mind. All those others? They all just blend together. Did I really give everything up for something I can't even remember?" she pondered.

Those parties and events.

The trips and cruises.

So many to keep track of.

Arm candy for those men.

"Why can't I remember them as clearly as the car trip to the Grand Canyon with my husband and children? I traveled in private jets and limos, but what does my mind linger on? The frayed edge of that vinyl seat in the Oldsmobile Vista cruiser that irritated my leg the entire trip with him and the kids. We had fun that trip, even when the car broke down and we had to stay an extra night in that crappy motel with no air conditioning. It was awkward but exciting when we fooled around in the same room as the kids, after they were asleep."

She looks in the mirror as she cleans the ever thickening pancake makeup off her face. The war paint from yet another failed recon mission of the evening. The wrinkles cannot be concealed anymore. What started her on this road of selfish insecurity were the first signs of a wrinkle. He didn't notice it, proclaiming that she was just as beautiful to his eyes as when they first met. She had thought it a lie as he said it, but the look on his face told her that he was telling her the truth. He did not see the flaws in her, and because she could see them in herself, she thought lesser of him. This idiot was blind to her, and in that moment, her respect for him started to die.

Most of all she felt cheated. Was this how her life was supposed to turn out? Used up? Would she be discarded for someone younger, with less wrinkles and a tighter pussy? Sure she had some stretch marks on her, sure her tits sagged, but damn it she showed him! She could still attract whomever she wanted.

Looking back it was unclear as to how fulfilled she was from it. What had she learned and gained from all those lascivious experiences? Basically when you got right down to it, her life for the last twenty years had been spent in different beds, only the scenery outside those bedrooms had changed, and of that scenery, she had a cursory interest in experiencing it.

How fulfilled was she?

What new experiences had she gained from all that sex?

Sex, sex and more sex. Sure she learned how to handle three dicks in her body at once. Sure she had tried every single sex position there was. Was that the extent of her knowledge? Even now, if she had been able to keep a relationship with her children, if they came to her to get her advice, what could she advise them on? What life experiences did she have, what 'wisdom' had she gleaned from her life experience could she pass on to them, to make them better in their lives? Could she teach her daughter how to suck a foot-long dick without chocking to death? Would that be useful, good parenting? How about showing her son how he should engage in getting his wife to try anal?

It was clear to her now, that long ago, her children had leapfrogged over her in maturity and wisdom.

She glanced down at her jewelry box, fingering the gold and platinum settings. Sighing, she remembered the day she threw her wedding ring at her husband, holding up her hand in triumph showing off the obscene 4 Karat diamond ring that replaced it, along with matching earrings. The hurt on his face which once turned her on, now made her sad.

She had accumulated more ostentatious items since then. Her quest for fun and the good life led her to richer men than her husband, powerful men that could drop thousands of dollars on her trinkets without feeling a dent in the wallet.

Saddened by this she finally realized that all those gems and precious metals meant nothing to her suitors. Where was the sacrifice they made to earn that jewelry? Remembering back, that half-karat diamond ring her husband gave her amounted to a year of payments for him. Not once did he complain, but she knew and saw the hardship he endured as he sacrificed a large portion of his pay-check each month to pay off that ring.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.