The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Sins Of The Spirit

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sins Of The Spirit - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Heather O'Hagan was a quiet girl, a studious girl, but above all an obedient girl. She was rarely admonished, and never chastised as she always tried to do what she was told by her parents, by her teachers, and above all by the Priest. Her childish confessions rarely moved to anything more serious than envy, though on occasion she admitted telling the odd white lie, and occasionally to being nasty to one of her six younger siblings.

Father Creggan was a very old man, and even older in spirit than in years; however it was not a fashionable parish and there was little sign of a replacement until Father Reilly came along as curate, specifically asking for this parish as he had been born and brought up in the area. He was also ambitious and thought that he could make his mark in an environment where the parish affairs were very run down, mostly because the elderly priest simply could not cope. Indeed, Father Creggan welcomed the young man and told him within a week of his arrival that he had a completely free hand; after that evening the old man rarely left the manse except to go into the church for his daily office.

Father Reilly quickly became a great favourite among the younger women, and they vied for his attention, being what was known as 'well set-up'. He was tall and well-built, having played rugby for his University in his younger days, which were not so long ago. The confessional was supposed to be anonymous, but with only two priests it was obvious which one was hearing confessions on any particular day, and the women seemed to have rather more sins when it was Father Reilly. Some of their sins were explained to him in more detail than to the older priest; it is doubtful if the old man's heart would have stood the strain of hearing some of the more lurid sins, though they were always by way of impure thoughts, rather than deeds.

The children's confessions were, of course, simpler and less imaginative than those of the young married women. Heather was no exception, and Father Reilly might not have noticed her had she not had a beautiful singing voice. When it came to selecting a St. Lucia for the annual procession, there was little doubt in the young priest's mind where his choice would lie. That was how it started.

The child was beautiful and yet, and yet, she was not quite still a child; at sixteen she was in the first flush of being a beautiful young woman as her jet black hair, worn usually in two long plaits, emphasised the fair complexion and sky blue eyes. Father Reilly saw her at her home one evening when he visited to sort some trivial details of the procession; her hair was flowing freely and her everyday clothes did nothing to hide her fast developing figure. As she brought him some tea, then turned away and showed a tight but plump behind to him, he felt a twinge between his legs that he had kept firmly repressed for some years.

That night in bed he had a dream in which he disrobed the girl-woman and beneath the childish clothes he discovered the body of a fully adult woman who welcomed him into her bed and into her body. Then he woke up lying in a sticky mess. As he lay feeling very foolish, he realised that he was totally besotted with the emerging woman he had perceived in the girl who still thought of herself as a child. He was horrified to find himself seeking ways and means which would allow him to spend time with her ... alone.

There were many opportunities for a priest, automatically wholly trusted, to be alone with the child of a parishioner, or to be with her when only other children were present. Heather's parents were pleased when she was asked to help with the bible teaching for the little ones, and when she was invited to sing in the choir. These activities afforded Father Reilly many opportunities to watch the girl without it looking odd, and very beautiful he found the experience as he watched her grow and flower into young womanhood. For two long years the priest managed to keep himself in check; he made no move to touch the girl, much less to indulge his ever more vivid fantasies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.