Tim and Nita - Cover

Tim and Nita

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Story: Tim, from German Slaves, continues his story

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   .

Author's Note

This is a spin off story that takes place after the events in my last story GERMAN SLAVES. Don't read this story if you haven't read my earlier story yet. Like Part 3 of that story, everything is told and seen from Tim's point of view. Tim is a German-American who became a slave to his ex-girlfriend who is a Persian-American.


A week had passed since my Mistress gave me some freedom back and allowed me to become her boyfriend again. She no longer called me hurtful names and I once more enjoyed the relationship we had in the past, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

We were holding hands inside a mall, headed upstairs to where the Cinema was. As Nita and I were still holding hands we saw the posters of the movies that were playing.

"Wow cool. I wanna see that," I said to her.

I was looking at the poster for The Fast and the Furious Part 8. I felt Nita tugging at my hand. I looked at her. She was smiling.

"I wanna see this," she told me, pointing to Sex and the City Part 4.

I sighed. The last thing I wanted to see was some stupid girlie movie. I then had an idea.

"Hey Nita. How about I watch Fast and the Furious 8 and you watch your movie and we meet out back here," I suggested.

Nita's face changed. She stopped smiling and started looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I want to catch it with you. I mean you're my boyfriend right and you love me right," Nita cried, a bit louder.

"Nita is it ok if you catch this movie alone?" I asked.

"No. Tim I want you to catch it with me," she cried.

"But Nita you know I don't really like Sex and the City. I mean imagine if I dragged you with me to go watch some action flick that you hated," I protested.

"You know something Tim. You actually couldn't drag me to go watch a stupid film that you like but I can force you to watch a film with me," Nita angrily shot back.

Nita shot me a wicked look.

"I told you before that I would treat you a lot better but I always have the final say," she smiled wickedly.

I gulped. I forgot that I still had to obey her.

"Look. How about if I pay for your ticket and food and..." I quickly offered but she cut me off.

" ... you can pay two tickets for Sex and the City, pay for our food, watch the movie until the end, paying full attention to it unless I want to speak to you and apart from that you are going to keep your mouth shut until I speak to you," Nita threatened.

We went inside the cinema. I paid tickets for two and bought all our food and drinks. Nita can be so selfish, forcing me to watch a film with her that I don't like. The whole time the movie was on, I was watching it, hating every moment of it. Nita was watching the movie, holding my hand but sometimes oblivious to my existence.

The movie lasted 3 hours but to me it seemed like an Eternity in Hell. When the movie was finally over I was so happy.

"That was such a good movie. I'm glad you caught it with me Tim," Nita looked at me lovingly.

She kissed me on the lips.

After the cinema we went to a McDonalds to eat. We found a corner to sit by ourselves. I saw so many college students and even high school students eating and drinking and socialising.

Ever since I was Nita's slave I always stayed at her place. I haven't been to my own student accommodation room in a long time. I missed my place. I also haven't had some free time or personal time for myself. I was always with Nita.

She gave me an "order" which I had to obey automatically. I couldn't speak to her unless she told me to and I only spoke (since the time at the cinema) when she wanted me to.

I just looked sad while looking at my cheeseburger. I had no appetite.

"Honey you haven't touch your food. Is everything alright?" Nita asked me.

She looked concerned me. I shook my head.

"Are you upset because I made you watch the film?" she asked.

She started looking a bit more annoyed.

"You know if you are angry with me just tell me and tell me exactly what is bothering you," Nita said it sarcastically.

"Well you won't let me speak any time I want to speak. You told me to keep my mouth shut unless you speak to me," I said it in a low monotone.

"Ok Tim. You can speak anytime you want to speak. I'm sorry I told you to shut up. You made me angry earlier you know that. If you didn't make me angry I wouldn't have been so hard on you. Tim I just want you to know this. I am being very nice to you considering that you are still my slave, that I own you and that I have stopped forcing you to call me Mistress and that I stopped humiliating and physically abusing you. I am not far away from making your life a living Hell ... again," Nita said in an angry tone.

I gulped.

"Yeah now you are scared ... Timmie-boy. I give you some freedom and here you are being ungrateful," Nita said.

She moved herself and her seat away from the table.

"Tim come here," Nita pointed over to the spot between herself and the table.

I got off my seat and walked to the spot she pointed at.

"I want you to bend yourself over the table," she commanded.

I saw many people whom I recognised as college students staring at us.

"Nita..."I wanted to say but she cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up and do as you are told," she ordered.

I didn't speak anymore; just bent my front upper body over the McDonalds table. Then something happened, something that shocked me. She pulled my jeans down but not my underwear.

I could hear customers around us murmuring.

"My God, isn't that Tim, the college football quarterback," a male student from college said.

"That Nita is a real bitch. She always gets what she wants and now I really believe it when they say she can stoop this low," cried a voice from a female student.

"Tim you have been a bad boy and now I am going to punish you," Nita cried.

She spanked my ass really hard.

SPANK SPANK

It hurt a little bit but if it wasn't for me being a jock I think I would have felt far more physical pain.

"What the hell are you losers looking at? He is my boyfriend and I can do whatever the fuck I want with him. He is mine. I own him the way you morons own your cell phones and I-Pads," Nita screamed at what I presumed to be people watching us.

I have never felt so embarrassed and humiliated in my entire life. How could she do something like to me ... in public?

"Ma'am I am going to have to ask you and your ... boyfriend ... here to leave," said a guy who sounded like a staff from McDonalds, and also like a Hispanic.

"Well fuck you. I pay my taxes. I'm an American. You look and sound like one of those fucking illegal Mexican immigrants," she screamed at the poor guy.

He started babbling back to her ... in Spanish.

"Yeah. Yeah you fucking spic. You know I am right. If anyone should leave it should be you. Go back to fucking Mexico you fucking spic," Nita screaming like Hell.

"Leave him alone you Persian bitch," screamed a female voice, someone obviously from our college.

"Don't you ever call me a Persian bitch you inferior bitch. Fucking Ajam whore. My ancestors ruled the world when your ancestors were barbarian savages who couldn't read or write. Huh. My ancestors owned your ancestors. I can buy you and sell you and perhaps your entire family," Nita screamed back.

Nita laughed cruelly at her own words.

"I thought you were a nasty bitch. I was wrong. You're an evil bitch," the female voice shrieked ... with fear in her tone.

"You are as evil as Xerxes. The movie 300 is right about your people..." muttered a male voice.

"Fuck you dipshit. Don't ever speak about Xerxes like that. Xerxes' blood is superior to yours ... Ajam. I have Aryan blood. I am from a superior race that ruled over four continents and our empire was larger than any other in history. My blood is superior to yours ... fucking mongrel," Nita screamed at the last guy who spoke to her.

Tim could hear the last guy crying. Nita broke him easily with her taunts.

"Ok that's it. If you and your boyfriend don't leave I am going to call the police," muttered someone who probably was the manager

There was silence for five minutes.

"Get up and pull back your pants. We're leaving this dump," Nita ordered me.

With that she spanked my ass one more time ... in public.

We went back to Nita's place. By 7PM she cooked us dinner and we sat and ate at the dining table. She realised that she forbade me from expressing myself, so told me I am free to do so again.

I was eating hungrily.

"I knew you'd like my cooking. Damn those morons at McDonalds," Nita chuckled.

I didn't want to think about McDonalds again because of what happened today. College students who were present today are going to remember her spanking me in public.

I had to remember that Patrick and Albert and Sasha were still in the same position as I was and sometimes I saw them in college, with their Mistresses.

"Honey slow down," Nita smiled.

I slowed myself down and so I stopped eating.

"My God I can't believe I spanked you at McDonalds. I was spanking like you were a little boy," Nita laughed.

That whole thing today did not bother her at all. She really was brave and ruthless.

"You know that you made me Mommy angry today. But don't worry. Mommy still loves you," Nita said in a loving tone.

A part of me wanted to have time for myself. I wanted to go back to my own home, my student accommodation.

"Nita, could I go back to my place for a while?" I asked.

Nita stared at me. She was not smiling but gave me a curious look.

"Why?" she asked me.

"I ... I ... I haven't been there for some time. I want to see if I have any letters or if my landlord left me anything for any bills or something like that," I told her.

"You know I prefer you to be with me at all times. So are you saying you wanna leave me?" she asked.

Nita looked like she was about to cry.

"No. No. It is just for a while. Look I want to see of all my belongings are still there. I'm sure you can understand my problems," I said.

"Why do you wanna leave me?" she asked.

She was not paying attention to what I just said. Besides I also wanted to be away from her ... not sure of for a while or forever.

"It's not like that. Nita I'm afraid my landlord would not give me back my deposit and even worst, he might throw out all my stuff," I gulped, fearing the worst.

"Are you scared you won't have any place to live?" she asked me with a concerned look.

"Yes," I answered.

"Sweetheart you can always stay with me. I mean you have been staying with me for the last two months. Look I am taking care of you, aren't I. I cook you dinner. I sometimes wash your clothes for you," she said.

You force me to watch movies that I don't want to watch, I thought.

"What about my stuff?" I asked.

I thought about the stuff in my rent room. My laptop. My cell phone. My belongings. It's bad enough that I no longer have a future in sports. I know if I bring it up Nita doesn't want to hear it or accept the blame.

"I got connections. I am going to get a high paid job. I will still take care of you even if you don't have one. I mean I can get you a job," Nita said.

Many Persian Americans have high paying jobs and they were pretty much connected. Nita wasn't even middle class. She was quite well-off as Persian Americans tend to be wealthier than any other American of any ethnicity.

"Could I see my stuff ... please," I begged now.

"You hate me so much you want to leave me," Nita said in a depressed tone.

I haven't seen my cell phone in a long time. I know that my parents are worried about me because they haven't heard from me in more than a month.

A part of me wished they were looking for me right now in college.

"My parents haven't heard from me in a month Nita. They will be worried if they don't hear from me. I mean I am sure that you talk to yours all the time," I said.

"You miss your family. You know this is funny Tim. I remember your mom calling you before in your cell phone and you never seemed eager to talk to your relatives except when you need money or someone to else to talk to," Nita said, in a guilty tone.

I gulped. She knows my history very well.

"I also still remember where your parents live," she said.

Mom and dad knew I had a girlfriend (Nita before the break up) but never met her or spoken to her. Nita saw me write letters to my home address.

"You know I can put a forgetful spell on your entire family," Nita said.

Was she threatening me now?

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

I gulped.

"So they don't come looking for you. In fact I can also make you forget that you even had a family. That way I will be your only family. I think this is the best for the both of us," Nita said.

I quickly got off my seat, crawled to her on my knees and started kissing her legs.

"No. No. Please don't do that. Please," I begged.

I started crying, with tears.

"I'll do anything to keep you mine," Nita said coldly.

I looked up to her now, still crying down tears.

"Please don't do this to me. I mean you have already embarrassed me enough today at McDonalds," I cried.

"Oh you're afraid that people in college are gonna laugh at you. I can also do magic rituals to make anyone who saw us today forget that today even happened," Nita said.

"I miss my parents. I miss my siblings," I cried.

"Ok hush. Sweetie," Nita said.

Nita was playing with my hair affectionately.

"Tim I want you to go to the couch, lie down there and go to sleep and wake up nine in the morning," Nita giving me an order, which I didn't understand.

ONE WEEK LATER

My Mistress and I were watching a television show. It was the show called Two-and-a-half-men with Charlie Sheen in it. It was somewhere in the evening.

"I really love this show," I said to Nita, while my head rested on her lap on the couch.

"I know you do honey," Nita said to me, while shuffling my hair.

"I don't understand how families work," I said to her.

"Why is that?" she asked me.

"I mean I don't know or remember if I ever had a family, like Charlie here," I said.

I didn't know where I came from or if I ever had a father or mother or a family.

"Silly boy. You do have a family," Nita teased me.

I was a bit puzzled.

"I do?" I asked.

"Me silly. I'm your family," Nita said.

Nita was right. She was the only person I spent time with. She was the closest thing I had to a family. I mean I knew she had a father and a mother and some siblings. Something that I didn't.

"Hey don't be scared. I'm with you. You're never going to be lonely. You're not just my boyfriend. You're my partner. I love you and I know you love me. That's all that matters," Nita said.

She then pressed her face down towards mine. Her lips touched mine.

Sometimes I wanted to be by myself and perhaps even spend time with other people apart from Nita. I mean in college she makes me carry her food tray and her bag and she forces me to follow her shopping.

Whenever I protested to have the day off, she would get angry and behave selfishly. I mean I had no friends at all and sometimes we spent time hanging with hers, gossiping about people and have female conversation that I cared nothing for. I mean for fuck's sakes I don't want to give her foot massage in front of her friends while they talk about that actor Robert Pattinson and that shit movie Twilight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.